The FALSE "Dynamics of Life" theory of l. ron hubbard's 'Scientology' - ('Scientology is FALSE technology'-Series)

Leonardo Been

Sep 15, 2010, 4:05:35 PM9/15/10
There ARE no such things as l. ron hubbard's "Dynamics" ("1 to 8")
"of Life"

- the "Dynamic" principle of Life IS NOT "to survive," and

ON TOP OF THAT, the concepts of l. ron hubbard's "8 Dynamics"
"of Life," are all backwards,

as one can expect it of a sociopath (of l. ron hubbard):

Yet this is heralded, by l. ron hubbard and other sociopaths,
as

his first, greatest and "main" "discovery" about life.

'

Sure, the tool - for him to dominate people with -

to, with any means, justify "the goal" to survive,

was "isolated by him (the sociopath) examining life:"

Only the slave driver and the dictator, wants you to
believe, and to act upon,

a "Dynamic" principle "of Life" being only "to survive,"

which means

exactly 'NO Ethics,' WHILE he is claiming very loudly,

as the Criminal Mind does, and wants it to be
believed,

that it is "the very essence and basis of Ethics" itself.

'

This is no different from the tool of Himmler, or of his bosom-
friend Hitler:

"People want to survive, and they will do anything to follow that
'Dynamic"

- indeed slave labor and slave thought, etc., is the
result:

all Ethics completely gone.

"Do what the dictator says, else 'you will lose your survival'."

All that is promoted by him - as a good 'Goebbels' does - by
PRETENDING to do the very opposite, which, of course, the
'Sceintologists' fall for,

under the wool of hypnotism as they are ALREADY as soon
as they enter the Poisoned, Drugged Life Energy* of a
'Scientology' "safe space."

'

And so it is indeed in 'Scientology,'

even down to a lie-detector monitored 'Thought Police:'

Think no thought, do not even THINK of doing anything that
will displease the dictator,

else "your survival will be endangered."

Not a joke! This is daily - and very expensive -
'Scientology' practice.

'

Back to the fallacious "8 Dynamics of Existence" in
l. ron hubbard's world:

The idea, that "you start out" as a "1st Dynamic," and
"have to then gradually expand," "to become alive in, and
aware of, and responsible for," subsequently "Dynamics 2
to 8."

'

'

We examine and refute his fallacies "about life," FURTHER,

as he exclaims these also in his - entirely FALSE - writing
'The Fundamentals of Thought:'

We refute ALSO:

the idea, that "you start out" as a "1st Dynamic," and
"have to then gradually expand," "to become alive in, and
aware of, and responsible for," subsequently "Dynamics 2
to 8."

'

'

Already from the fact of being born,

you need Source Energy of The Creation, ("8th Dyn") wholly, and
VERY UNDERSTANDABLY, FALSELY "defined" by Satan, as "Infinity" - no
kidding),

there is first the individual or soul, who has to be able enough to be
born, ("7th Dyn") then

he needs a group of people, ("3rd Dyn")

of which two find each other, ("2nd Dyn")

and mate, ("2nd Dyn")

of whom the group, ("3rd Dyn")

acting with biological nature ("5th Dyn")
acting within material nature ("6th Dyn")

and with the parents, ("2nd Dyn")

then takes care ("1st Dyn"), for the person with his own body, as a
baby, to be able to maintain his body alive and growing.

'

'

Thus the whole "noble" idea, that "you start out" as a "1st Dynamic,"
and "have to then gradually expand," "to become alive, and aware of,
and responsible on," subsequently "Dynamics 2 to 8,"

sounds "nice and scientific" - it shows the ability to count from
1 to 8, after all - but its concepts are ENTIRELY fallacious.

'

'

Which serves once again to show, that l. ron hubbard's "philosophical
basis" of 'Scientology' is entirely FALSE and INTENDED TO CONFUSE a
person about life,

while claiming the very opposite, and even "being the first
science of the mind, and of the soul."

What else do you expect, of a sociopath

...deception and high-strung pretense.

Such is the l. ron hubbard part of 'Scientology'

- as is entirely different, from the part of it, that was
stolen, for instance, from Mathison, etc.. *

'

'

This is part of the 'Scientology is FALSE technology'-Series.

KNT hrp&p

_________
Footnotes:

(*) See elsewhere for description or detail.

__________
'Scientology is FALSE technology'-Series

Review (by me) of l. ron hubbard's book 'Fundamentals Of
Thought'

Copyright 2010 by KNT hrp&p - Conditions as usual

Leonardo Been

Sep 15, 2010, 5:51:58 PM9/15/10
The FALSE "Dynamics of Life" theory of l. ron hubbard's 'Scientology'
- ('Scientology is FALSE technology'-Series)

(rev 2)

'

[...]

'Scientologists' fall for,

[...]

called 'The Fundamentals of Thought:'

We refute ALSO:

the idea, that "you start out" as a "1st Dynamic," and
"have to then gradually expand," "to become alive in, and
aware of, and responsible for," subsequently "Dynamics 2
to 8."

'

'

Already from the fact of being born,

you need Source Energy of The Creation, ("8th Dyn"),

which is wholly, and VERY UNDERSTANDABLY, FALSELY "defined" by
Satan, as "Infinity," (no kidding),

there is first the individual or soul, who has to be able enough to
be born, ("7th Dyn") then

he needs a group of people, ("3rd Dyn")

of which two find each other, ("2nd Dyn")

and mate, ("2nd Dyn")

of whom the group, ("3rd Dyn")

acting with biological nature ("5th Dyn")
acting within material nature ("6th Dyn")

and with the parents, ("2nd Dyn")

then takes care of the person with his own body ("1st Dyn"), as a
baby,

in order to be able to maintain his body alive and growing.

'

'

Thus the whole "noble" idea, that "you start out" as a "1st Dynamic,"
and "have to then gradually expand," "to become alive, and aware of,
and responsible on," subsequently "Dynamics 2 to 8,"

sounds "nice and scientific" - it shows the ability to count from
1 to 8, after all - but its concepts are ENTIRELY fallacious.

'

'

Which serves once again to show, that l. ron hubbard's "philosophical

basis" of 'Scientology,' is entirely FALSE and INTENDED TO CONFUSE a
person about life,

while claiming the very opposite, even "being the first science

of the mind, and of the soul."

What else do you expect, of a sociopath

...deception and high-strung pretense.

Such is the l. ron hubbard part of 'Scientology'

- as is entirely different, from the part of it, that was

stolen by him, for instance, from Mathison, etc.. *

'

'