Will Clinton's book expose the cults?

Big Questions

Jun 13, 2004, 4:20:36 AM6/13/04
When President Clinton's book come out on June 22 do you think he will
tell what he knows about the influence of mind control cults like
Scientology and Skull and Bones in American government? What do you
think the effect of this will be? Will Kerry still be nominated?

Fredric L. Rice

Jun 13, 2004, 12:38:50 PM6/13/04
bigquest...@yahoo.com (Big Questions) wrote:

Clinton was in bed with John Travolta and Tom Cruise so it's highly
unlikely that Clinton would do anything to expose their crime cult.

---
Scientology tries to disrupt terrorist attacks relief efforts: http://www.cosvm.org/
"Bush is doing what's necessary to keep the military in top form." -- David Wilson
"Top form for an S&M porno." == Jingo

Fluffygirl

Jun 13, 2004, 1:04:23 PM6/13/04
bigquest...@yahoo.com (Big Questions) wrote in message news:<f1719e62.04061...@posting.google.com>...

Clinton had some ties to the Church of Scientology, IMO.

So I doubt that he'd say anything they wouldn't like.

Steve Dufour

Jun 13, 2004, 5:28:07 PM6/13/04

I guess that anything is possible.

Goony Bird

Jun 14, 2004, 5:09:16 AM6/14/04
On 13 Jun 2004 01:20:36 -0700, bigquest...@yahoo.com (Big
Questions) wrote:

He may have had some ties to some of the Hollywood SCNs, but i think
the real issue is something else. Our society as a whole is rather
tollerant of various religions (well outside a small number of
ultraconservatives and a few of the Madelyn Murry O'hare types), and
tend to see critisism of minority religions as bigotry from the afore
mentioned ultraconservatives or far leftwing atheists, wether the
critisism is legitimate or not, and just dismiss it. I even talked
to a scientologist or two long before i discovered the whole story
about it, and never thought it was any more than just some warm fuzzy
new age type thing, with an odd facination for celebrities.

Big Questions

Jun 14, 2004, 6:46:14 AM6/14/04
stevej...@yahoo.com (Steve Dufour) wrote in message news:<744cc401.0406...@posting.google.com>...

Maybe not. I've just been told that Clinton is pro-Scientology. I
wonder if that would go for Hillary too?

Goony Bird

Jun 14, 2004, 6:49:21 AM6/14/04
On 14 Jun 2004 03:46:14 -0700, bigquest...@yahoo.com (Big
Questions) wrote:

As much as I'ld like to bash Clinton here, i really dont think
'pro-scientology' is the right term. Sure, he apparently has friends
in Hollywood, where Scientology has at least a handfull bigname
followers, but like most Americans, probably doesnt concern himself
all that much with the religious beliefs of others unless they're a
percieved threat (think blowjob/impeachment)

MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE

Jun 14, 2004, 10:10:02 AM6/14/04
In article (Big Questions) wrote:
> (Steve Dufour) wrote in message
>> > When President Clinton's book come out on June 22 do you think he will
>> > tell what he knows about the influence of mind control cults like
>> > Scientology and Skull and Bones in American government? What do you
>> > think the effect of this will be? Will Kerry still be nominated?
>>
>> I guess that anything is possible.
>
>Maybe not. I've just been told that Clinton is pro-Scientology. I
>wonder if that would go for Hillary too?

QUEEN of the DAMNED is more Hillary's speed.
Why settle for the Lesser Evil?

Are you a Hillraiser YET?
She has such sights to show you.
http://www.friendsofhillary.com/images/hillraisers-logo.gif

Barbara Schwarz

Jun 14, 2004, 8:21:13 PM6/14/04
bigquest...@yahoo.com (Big Questions) wrote in message news:<f1719e62.04061...@posting.google.com>...

I bet he conceals his correspondence with me and that he discriminated
against wrongfully incarcerated Marty Rathbun by trying to get my
attention away from Marty and on a prisoner who is not innocent.

Barbara Schwarz