EXTRATERRESIALS ARE RIGHT. WE'RE A BUNCH OF FREAKIN' MORONS .

1 view

Good Gawd!

Feb 8, 2010, 11:10:28 AM2/8/10
<
This may well be the worst ad in the history
of the Super Bowl.
<
Whoops, I mean, in the history of history.
<
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/02/leno-letterman-and-winfrey-team-for-super-bowl-ad/1
<
I'm just suprised why Tiger Woods wasn't in the video
holding his ding-a-ling.
<
==================
<
Comments from viewers
<
If I wanted to see fundamentalist crap, or fellow
fundamentalists jerking each other off, I'd have
watched "American Morons." Sprout your crap
somewhere else, you idiots.
< -- The Godfather
< Las Vegas, NV
<
====================================
<
SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THE LATE ED CONRAD
<
DEATH DOES NOT EXIST
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpg
http://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath
<
MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FINGERSx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestHumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z11calv.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Skullx.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/skullb.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/SkullBoulderSide.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/z8femur.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/FOSSILS08/HumanFemur.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/OldestTool.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/MoreFossils.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate3.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate2.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/InSlate11.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder1.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladder2.jpg
<
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg
<
=================================
<
Time is running out for you to purchase a piece of HONEST history.
Check eBay for Item No. 130363335780 for search
for Antique Leg Bone
<
==================================
<
THE LATE ED CONRAD'S OTHER
CONTRIBUTIONS TO MANKIND

JFK ASSASSINATION
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...022&q=jfk+as#K
<
911 CONSPIRACY
http://www.911foreknowledge.com/bravenewworld.htm
http://www.thewebfairy.com/911/911/staged.htm
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=911+CONSPIRACY&hl=en&emb=0#

CORRUPT GOSPELS
http://www.avilabooks.com/Jmmanuel.htm
http://www.tjresearch.info/
<
EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS
http://www.billymeier.com/
<
MAN AS OLD AS COAL
http://www.edconrad.com
<
THE CANCER CURE COVER-UP
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/90e82dea4a938b35
<
THE FIRST MAN ON THE MOON
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9XBAxdKVRE
<
================================

Ernie Primeau

Feb 8, 2010, 8:36:40 PM2/8/10
Once everyone realizes that I cured male pattern baldness I will be on a
super bowl
commercial, too. Ernie

"Good Gawd!" <conspiracies...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ernie

Feb 9, 2010, 1:19:32 PM2/9/10
On Feb 8, 8:36 pm, "Ernie Primeau" <Ernie...@webtv.net> wrote:
> Once everyone realizes that I cured male pattern baldness I will be on a
> super bowl
> commercial, too. Ernie
>
> "Good Gawd!" <conspiracies.101.102....@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > <
> > This may well be the worst ad in the history
> > of the Super Bowl.
> > <
> > Whoops, I mean, in the history of history.
> > <
> >http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/02/le...

farrel admits that my method works using my name. Ernie

BURT

Feb 14, 2010, 12:39:45 AM2/14/10
> farrel admits that my method works using my name. Ernie- Hide quoted text -

Five out of ten people on other planets agree that WE are not very
developed.

Mitch Raemsch

BradGuth

Feb 14, 2010, 12:41:29 PM2/14/10
On Feb 8, 8:10 am, "Good Gawd!" <conspiracies.101.102....@gmail.com>
wrote:

> <
> This may well be the worst ad in the history
> of the Super Bowl.
> <
> Whoops, I mean, in the history of history.
> <http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2010/02/le...

> <
> I'm just suprised why Tiger Woods wasn't in the video
> holding his ding-a-ling.
> <
> ==================
> <
> Comments from viewers
> <
> If I wanted to see fundamentalist crap, or fellow
> fundamentalists jerking each other off, I'd have
> watched "American Morons." Sprout your crap
> somewhere else, you idiots.
> <                                -- The Godfather
> <                                 Las Vegas, NV
> <
> ====================================
> <
> SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM THE LATE ED CONRAD
> <
> DEATH DOES NOT EXISThttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/Miracle.jpghttp://edconrad.com/lifeafterdeath> <http://www.edconrad.com/pics/GallBladdery.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/Scorpion.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/PetrifiedPP.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/newtibia.jpghttp://www.edconrad.com/pics/HumanJaw3.jpg

> <
> =================================
> <
> Time is running out for you to purchase a piece of HONEST history.
> Check eBay for Item No. 130363335780 for search
> for Antique Leg Bone
> <
> ==================================
> <
> THE LATE ED CONRAD'S OTHER
> CONTRIBUTIONS TO MANKIND
>
> JFK ASSASSINATIONhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?do...022&q=jfk+as#K
> <
> 911 CONSPIRACYhttp://www.911foreknowledge.com/bravenewworld.htmhttp://www.thewebfairy.com/911/911/staged.htmhttp://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3719259008768610598#http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=911+CONSPIRACY&hl=en&emb=0#
>
> CORRUPT GOSPELShttp://www.avilabooks.com/Jmmanuel.htmhttp://www.tjresearch.info/
> <
> EXISTENCE OF EXTRATERRESTRIALShttp://www.billymeier.com/

> <
> MAN AS OLD AS COALhttp://www.edconrad.com
> <
> THE CANCER CURE COVER-UPhttp://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.ed-conrad/msg/90e82dea4a938b35

> <
> THE FIRST MAN ON THE MOONhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mouUUWpEec0http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9XBAxdKVRE
> <
> ================================

Within this global and very public Usenet/newsgroup are a perpetual
number of extremely faith-based and/or politically skewed individuals
(aka parrots and brown-nosed rusemasters) that remain predatorily in
charge, that officially can’t allow any change or revision to their
K12 approved and other public records of history regardless of the
mostly positive/constructive consequences, which also includes their
hammering at matters of present day research that’ll instantly become
a version of e-history once anything gets posted or published outside
of their authority, and this mainstream authority would naturally
insist that any objection to their mindset (regardless of it’s highly
specific or individualistic nature) is always taken as an unprovoked
attack imposed upon all of their mainstream kind.

Unfortunately, there are few within this public forum of publishing
information and our private interpretations that’ll actually bother to
constructively police their own kind, so that instead systematic
mainstream bullyism and media clownism are the status quo norm of
these other killer-bee swarm like behaviors, that includes infowar
tactics of transference as usually spiked along with their faith-based
and political intent to suppress and/or obfuscate and otherwise skew
as much truth and other related information as possible, enough so
that the rest of us village idiots never quite figure out anything
more than absolutely necessary.

Our usenet resident ‘seans’ that come and go and substitute as they
please, unfortunately they don't seem to terribly mind this human
debauchery kind of media controlling behavior that clearly benefits
the rich and powerful, nor have they whatever the necessary sean balls
or whatever else it takes for neutralizing the likes of rabbi Saul
Levy and his faith-based army of kosher approved brown-nosed clowns
and minions (associate parrots) that all think and act exactly alike,
and then like GW Bush, Dick Cheney and Kissinger sit back and with a
botox cosmetic straight face they each claim they did nothing wrong or
even provoking. In fact, seans hardly mind the horrific mess that
mostly ZNRs have made of things, at least as long as their unusually
wet Earth itself isn’t destroyed.

If I were 0.1% sean (ET immortal), my efforts would make a great
difference, and especially if having 70 million immortal years to work
out the kinks. So, what's the 100% sean excuse going to be this time?

In other words, where’s that sean applied karma when we need it most?

~ BG

Government Shill #2

Feb 14, 2010, 12:45:05 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:41:29 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>In other words, where�s that sean applied karma when we need it most?
>
> ~ BG

~ BG!

Where you been Dud?

BDK and I were just saying a couple of days ago, "Where has Brad Guth got
to?"

--
Shill #2

Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
theobviousgcashman

BradGuth

Feb 14, 2010, 1:14:47 PM2/14/10
On Feb 14, 9:45 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:41:29 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >In other words, where’s that sean applied karma when we need it most?
>
> > ~ BG
>
>  ~ BG!
>
> Where you been Dud?
>
> BDK and I were just saying a couple of days ago, "Where has Brad Guth got
> to?"
>
> --
> Shill #2
>
> Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
>  theobviousgcashman

My goodness, look at what just crawled our of the mainstream status
quo cesspool. Long time no see. How's the shit down there?

~ BG

Government Shill #2

Feb 14, 2010, 1:35:39 PM2/14/10
On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:14:47 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <brad...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 14, 9:45�am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 09:41:29 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >In other words, where�s that sean applied karma when we need it most?
>>
>> > ~ BG
>>
>> �~ BG!
>>
>> Where you been Dud?
>>
>> BDK and I were just saying a couple of days ago, "Where has Brad Guth got
>> to?"
>>

>My goodness, look at what just crawled our of the mainstream status
>quo cesspool. Long time no see. How's the shit down there?

So... Still not using English ~ BG?

Oh well.

Babble. Babble babble bable babble, Dud.

--
Shill #2

Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Homer J. Simpson

BradGuth

Feb 14, 2010, 2:15:11 PM2/14/10
On Feb 14, 10:35 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:14:47 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com>

Nice brain fart you got there.

~ BG

BDK

Feb 14, 2010, 3:28:31 PM2/14/10
In article <8dbca327-10b9-4b78-a4b2-0e27be412323
@e19g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, brad...@gmail.com says...

> On Feb 14, 10:35 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, 14 Feb 2010 10:14:47 -0800 (PST), BradGuth <bradg...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > >My goodness, look at what just crawled our of the mainstream status
> > >quo cesspool.  Long time no see.  How's the shit down there?
> >
> > So... Still not using English ~ BG?
> >
> > Oh well.
> >
> > Babble. Babble babble bable babble, Dud.
> >
> > --
> > Shill #2
> >
> > Pfft...English! Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
> >  Homer J. Simpson
>
> Nice brain fart you got there.
>
> ~ BG

Says the diarrhea of the brain man.