(Rev. 2.1) Two types of murderers - The Christ killers (the potential murderers) at 'alt.religion.scientology' and 'alt.clearing.technology' - (Note of 20060131 - Version 2.1 on 9 July 2006)

Leonardo Been

Jul 9, 2006, 5:15:01 AM7/9/06
Two types of murderers - The Christ killers (the potential murderers)
at 'alt.religion.scientology' and 'alt.clearing.technology'

(Version 2.1
on 9 July 2006)

'

'NONE of the anti-'s, ex-'s, nor pro-'Scientology' people do
face l. ron hubbard at all,

who is of a level of malice that they care not to know
about in the least, because they are much, much, much
too cowardly for that.'

'

'

A majority of the posters at 'alt.religion.scientology' would happily
kill Christ,

or - the modern, "more scientific" equivalent of that - to
have Christ permanently drugged to incapacity (yes, according
to some, even electro-shocked as well) by some licensed medical
doctors who have taken the 'Hypocritic' oath. *(1)

'

And the remainder of the posters and readers of the newsgroup
'alt.religion.scientology' etc., would stand by and do nothing, and
look DAZED, like dogs would,

because for them "it does not change anything that they can
feel or reason about as affecting them." *(2)(3)

'

'

Having recently acquired

- after some ten years of trying to bring together (to combine,
to integrate, to reconcile) the conflicting and absolutely
mind-boggling behavior of the "normal" posters at
'alt.religion.scientology' - I have recently acquired

the unpleasant but regrettably rather applicable viewpoint, that the
posters at 'alt.religion.scientology' etc., do act and do react like
"dogs" (either as "healthy dogs" or as "mad dogs," but nevertheless,
as "dogs"),

'

I then happened to read, a day or so ago (in Jan 2006), what these
creatures wrote "about me" when they were not restrained by any truth
or reason coming from others at them

but when they were - without that they ever noticed it -
deliberately given and encouraged to accept the most vicious
lies about me,

given to them to "comment on" - to comment from their own mind
on these planted lies which, admittedly, they very much desired
to be fed,

being giving the much wanted opportunity "to be able to
look down on me," and by that, to "elevate themselves"

(in the eyes of God-knows-whom, but certainly in
their own mind or feelings).

'

'

And what they then wrote "about me," is like their writing straight
from their having a life-time commitment to and also being in an
insane asylum

- which they are not in of course (except for some, who are so,
on and off, they are 'irregular posters') - but

they undeniably are writing straight from their mind...

'

Of course their mind IS like the inside of a 'bedlam,' a place
for the very insane,

and you might say, 'mitigating-ly' or simply with some
understanding of their plight and their motivations, that
their mind has been mutilated in their past lives,

supposing you are not that destructively insane,
that you deny the history and memory of your own
self and that of others,

then you would find out, that their mind (their
soul, that is) has been 'murdered,' 'absorbed,'
'vampired on,' altered, mutilated

by 'you know who' - into having such thoughts and feelings

and even, at times *(4) into feeling themselves as
pigs might be considered to feel, metaphorically
speaking by and large,

mutilated into feeling compelled to behave and to think
that insanely and that ugly as 'you know who' ACTUALLY is,
and mutilated into thinking, that

"others are feeling that insanely and that ugly too,"
as they themselves do - which is however not the
case at all.

Though - as a remark to the side, to those familiar
with the anti- ex- and pro-'Scientologists' -

one would certainly be inclined to see them as being
hypnotized

(indeed hypnotized by 'you know who' - because
they, these anti-'s, ex-'s and pro-'s, DO
invariably say or feel and thus act according

to how 'you know who' wants them to think and
feel ABOUT ME, and about themselves,

entirely as hypnotized persons would fit the
hypnotic compulsions,

the Energies projected by 'you know
who;' and as all hypnotized persons do,
they adapt the compulsions,

building onto their OWN ideas about life and
about people,

and thus you can understand "their thoughts
and feelings" about me,

which get a flavor of their own "logic,"
what lies about me they would be willing
or desirous to accept, and to propagate
as "true,"

and they do obey the compulsions - the Energy
projected at them:

They refuse to face the source of their
compulsion which is 'you know who' commanding
them NOT to look at people, but to lie, and he
is compelling them

to think and feel all kind of strange things,

and NOT to feel who is who and what is what,
but having hypnotized them)

into acting like chickens inside a chicken coop,
because that is all too obvious about them.

'

The mention of animals, is metaphoric, you will understand, and stands
for much more horrible things,

that they think about themselves and that they think about
others, about anyone, about you too, even when they do say
the opposite,

others whom they would like to consider to "be like them
too" (most of them like to think, that others are ALSO
hateful and malicious and a danger to the society, as they
themselves are indeed)

and 'being potential murderers' certainly applies to quite
many of them, in that respect,

already obvious from the way they like to
represent, to talk about, the most decent and
the most caring and loving,

and thus they are also trying to accuse other people
('Scientologists' in this case) of that, of being
"murderers"

- of being like they themselves have been in
their "non-existent" lives past, without
doubt:

They like to see and treat everybody as
if others are being just like they
themselves are.

'

They do not change much, in that respect, from life
time to life time,

once their soul has been destroyed, mutilated
permanently, by 'you know who,'

by whom they claim also to be "non-existent,"

they want him seen as "not-active" now,
as "dead,"

though he radiates and carries out more malice
and more destruction, day and night, than you
care to even imagine...

But as they, the Criminals, are doing
that THEMSELVES ALSO, they want it seen
"scientifically" or "'Randi'-fically" as
"non-existent."

"Bullets do not exist" so "nobody
can have been shooting someone:
The person just dropped dead by
himself."
'

Such is the nature of truly evil
individuals, as you can feel for
yourself, and as you basically know,

should you have the strength and
courage and love to remember.

'

Then some are that destructive of awareness of what
exists, that they are proudly showing their
"normality" by claiming that the Earth is flat,

excuse me, I mean, it is twentieth century and
a bit, now, so now they claim,

that Earth is the only place amongst millions of
galaxies, that contains life.

Yet they demand of others to see them as
"normal," as "rational," as "scientific."

How insane have they been made?
Very... very highly insane.

How insane do they WANT to be made?
Very... very highly insane.

How insane do they DESIRE TO REMAIN?
Very... very highly insane.

'

'

'

Not surprisingly, I happened to see - at the same time as I did read
the intelligently malicious "oinks and barks" of the majority - I did
not fail to see, what the remainder of those individuals did.

So, at the same time as I did read the intelligently malicious "oinks"
and "barks" and "growls" from them - I did not fail to see,

it did not escape my mind's eye, of course, what the "kind
posters," however "kind" they are, nevertheless DID fail and do
fail and continue to FAIL to write,

meaning, what they did NOT and CONTINUE not to write about me,

but what any normal person would have written and would write
and will write about me.

'

'

Extrapolating then (applying the data understood, to different times
and places) I confirmed, what I - and you also - already knew, and
that is, that (like the "normal" sociopaths that they are)

they are generally bent on destroying understanding and love and
beauty,

they are bent on destroying anyone's ability to love and to be
alive

and on destroying the ability to perceptive - to be
able correctly to tell - the bad or good nature of others,

an ability to tell good from evil, which is most
vital... to being able to enjoy life and to be and
to remain happy, of course.

'

'

'

A Level Of Malice - Two Different Types Of Murderers

'

What applies also to those mentioned, to those who are "for" and who
are "against," to the 'critics' of 'Scientology' but equally to the
(open or under-cover) advocates of 'you know who,' of l. ron hubbard
and of his spiritual Marxism called 'Scientology:'

NONE of the anti-'s, ex-'s and pro-Scientology people do face
l. ron hubbard at all,

who is of a level of malice that they care not to know
about at all, because they are much, much, much too
cowardly for that.

'

So you have two types of murderers or potential murderers:

1. Those, whose soul has been mutilated, mutilated
into ENJOYING to murder people, mutilated in a
very gruesome but distant past, mutilated by 'you
know who' and his hordes.

And the 'secret, upper-level doctrine' of
Scientology, the now well known story, is only
a bunch of made-up fantasies, THAT DO HOWEVER
- like most all Science Fiction - CONNECT TO
ACTUAL EMOTIONS AND FEELINGS AND VAGUE
MEMORIES OF HORRORS,

that 'you know who and his hordes' DID
perform on you or on others, over a long
period of time, which he wants you never,
never, never to correctly find out about,

and which is one of the main,
hidden purposes of 'Scientology:'

To make you BELIEVE, and FEEL, that
"you have found out." *(6)

'

2. Those who would murder anyone, if it means they
then do not have to face the ACTUAL Energies of
'you know who' - WHO he really is, and was, and
WHAT he did and does and will do to you or to
others, and HOW he did and does it and will do it
(with 'Black-er Magic' than any of the posters
there can even think of).

They will murder or otherwise destroy anyone
in order to avoid having to experience truthfully,
anything of the actual, extremely repulsive
condition, of 'you know who,' of l. ron hubbard.

I have given you many examples of such people.

'

'

To put the original subject in a wider and very true perspective:

A majority of the posters at 'alt.religion.scientology' etc., would
happily have Christ killed, murdered - they fit either category 1.
or category 2. above,

and if not murdered, then (the modern equivalent of murder) have him
permanently drugged or even electro-shocked to incapacity, to prevent
him from Loving people,

to stop him from caring, and from performing "those nasty, ugly
miracles to restore people's connection to life and to The
Creation."

'

And the remainder of the posters and readers, of the discussion group
called 'alt.religion.scientology,' would stand by and do nothing, and
look dazed, much like 'dogs' or 'pigs' would

- as if "it, the lying, the killing, the murdering, does not
change anything for them, that they could feel or could
actually reason about."

'

'

Less than half a year ago (that is, in January 2006) I suggested to
the "kind persons"

to those who have been made to consider themselves, as judged
from their behavior, to be "kind and ethical dogs"

- and they are indeed friends with whoever feeds them
whatever it is they desire to "eat" -

that they may consider, that it IS possible, yes, that they
might even come to find it desirable,

to connect to feeling who they once were, things long lost of
themselves again, human, decent, normal,

as described in the Human Rights Issue 'Becoming A Friend
Forever' *(4) - and becoming so also to me,

rather than, as the hypnotist demands it, "to be aware of
and evaluate and feel only the present, and not who a
person is, let alone who they themselves actually are,
nor to feel the possible or likely future."

'

'

None have done so, none have in any way whatsoever been willing to
face the actual force and deception and activities of 'you know who.'

NONE of the "kind and ethical dogs" have been willing to create even
the desire to look at the actual nature of 'you know who.'

Yet they - whether skeptic or ex- or pro-Scientology - do
talk to each other,

"how THEY are THE ONLY ONES, who DO face 'you know who'."

And they ADMIRE each other even "for doing so..."

How insane has he made them and is he keeping them? *(7)

Very, very, very...

To them I say:

"I have no illusions about you whatsoever, due to your
behavior that I have observed over some ten years
consistently:

You are a violently insane, mad and dangerous
lot, entirely fitting the subject you are
attached to: 'Scientology,' and 'you know who'."

'

I climbed out of it, out of the boiling cauldron, and am sitting on
the edge, now, you might say

- but they, the anti-'s and ex-'s and pro-'s, they are made to feel,
that they are not even in it

- such is the true nature of hypnotism.

'

I recently published something about it, actually:

'Protecting your Energy - How to defend yourself against
l. ron hubbard (during your sleep) raping your body and
soul of your Energy' - on 27 June 2006 - *(5)

a copy was even posted to their newsgroup.

Inside the 'cauldron' is not a good place to fight from,
you know...

'

Having expressed my truest and deepest respect for them, I remain -
most emphatically NOT theirs - but truly,

Koos Nolst Trenite "Cause Trinity"
human rights philosopher and poet

'Solomon's wisdom was greater
than the wisdom of