Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...

Warhol

May 25, 2010, 4:56:55 AM5/25/10
Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...

WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
blaming it on others?
Israel.

You don't have to go back as far as the USS Liberty attack.

In 2005 Israel sank a Japanese boat and killed 7 people. They denied
it but Korean authorities who tested the boat found that it matched
paint samples with the Israel sub which had rammed it. Israeli subs
try to follow under Japanese and Korean ships to pass through
international waters, where they shouldn't be, hiding behind radar by
making it appear that the visible ship is what is showing. Sometimes
they follow to close and hit the ships. That is what looks like
happened...

Israel sinks Japanese boat, denies it, gets busted, back peddles to
say it was an accident, and is forced to apologize and admit guilt.

You must know this boat attack happened in March but its now getting
attention. What else was happening? Japan's PM is under massive
pressure from those who voted for his party to close pointless US
bases in Okinawa. I find the timing more than interesting, just when
Japan is poised to kick the US out and older incident gets some press
and then we find out the sub used a German torpedo. This whole thing
is fishy.

http://home.kyodo.co.jp/modules/fstPhotos/index.php?photoid=8688
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/makeprfy.pl5?nn20051003a2.htm
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?nn20051004a3.htm

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1128310333551
Now they, Zim shipping company, admit they did it.

george

May 25, 2010, 4:23:58 PM5/25/10
On May 25, 8:56 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...
>
> WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
> blaming it on others?
> Israel.

People don't normally display this level of retardation out in the
open...

Warhol

May 25, 2010, 4:43:13 PM5/25/10

Seems that someone used a false flag attack against South Korea in an
attempt to provoke a war between the two Koreas. The only question is
who is behind the false flag. PIGsrael? U.S.? Germany?

Why did America and South Korea lie about the Torpedo?

Why did they change their story after the UN demanded to see the
evidence?

Has Germany ever sold these torpedo's to NK?

NO!

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6460FC20100507

BREAKING NEWS_SORRY TO REPORT THIS_SKY NEWS SAYS_North Korean Troops
'Prepare For Combat'

http://livecam.seoul.go.kr/livecam_2009/livecam_view_live.asp?mCode=010501

North Korean Troops 'Prepare For Combat' on sky minutes ago...

Wars and rumors of war...

That's all.

The Lion of the Atlas & neocon dogs.

Double-A

May 25, 2010, 6:04:39 PM5/25/10
On May 25, 1:43 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 10:23 pm, george <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
>
> > On May 25, 8:56 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...
>
> > > WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
> > > blaming it on others?
> > > Israel.
>
> > People don't normally display this level of retardation out in the
> > open...
>
> Seems that someone used a false flag attack against South Korea in an
> attempt to provoke a war between the two Koreas. The only question is
> who is behind the false flag. PIGsrael? U.S.? Germany?
>
> Why did America and South Korea lie about the Torpedo?
>
> Why did they change their story after the UN demanded to see the
> evidence?
>
> Has Germany ever sold these torpedo's to NK?
>
> NO!
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6460FC20100507
>
> BREAKING NEWS_SORRY TO REPORT THIS_SKY NEWS SAYS_North Korean Troops
> 'Prepare For Combat'
>
> http://livecam.seoul.go.kr/livecam_2009/livecam_view_live.asp?mCode=0...

> North Korean Troops 'Prepare For Combat' on sky minutes ago...
>
> Wars and rumors of war...
>
> That's all.
>
> The Lion of the Atlas & neocon dogs.

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?285981-It-was-Israeli-sub-that-sunk-the-South-Korean-ship!&p=3129822

Double-A

Warhol

May 25, 2010, 6:23:13 PM5/25/10
> http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?285981-It-was-Israeli-sub-th...
>
> Double-A

I see... Same conclusions as this Lion of the Atlas... the silence of
the yids here say it all...

interesting...another reuters report OMITS the word "german", while
another report implies that
the torpedo was made in NK...

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63L08W20100422

http://www.smh.com.au/world/evidence-shows-north-korea-torpedoed-ship-20100519-vfbw.html

Yet at the link below you will find even more speculation
as to the source of the torpedo in question...

http://willyloman.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/german-made-torpedo-sunk-south-korean-cheonan/

Jewdas

May 25, 2010, 9:00:03 PM5/25/10

Then why do you do it, George? You at loose ends again with the Jewish
Wifey out getting some good stuff from the Black neighbor?

American Eagle

May 25, 2010, 9:14:08 PM5/25/10

Sadly,it looks like my country is complicit in that crime by lying about
that Torpedo. Just the fact that American State department and the
Jewish controlled press promptly labeled that torpedo as being of N
Korean manufacture certainly changes the issue to falling directly on
Israel. It is amazing that when American military bases are under heavy
Japanese scrutiny to be removed..That an incident occurs that would
leave Japanese security in question. America itself would not directly
do such an act as it would be suicide for any administration to be
caught doing such. Israel, however..That is just their normal operating
mode. It also gives them blackmail leverage on American statesmen, Just
as they had on Lyndon Johnson.

Doug

May 26, 2010, 11:32:01 AM5/26/10
"george" <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote in message

********************************
It's interesting how antisemites are frequently delusional, whether
they be ne0-nazi or islamonazi in flavor.

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 11:56:13 AM5/26/10

YEH...POOR con'verts... or should say; poor khazar... who even doesn't
have a drop of that Holly Semitic blood running in their veins...

But I tell something new... Did you know that the word hebrew comes
from Eber or Iberia, the father of the Hebrews... by my knowledge
neither Eber or Iberia are located in the ME... so stupid Goyum stop
using glory that doesn't belong to your Mongolian Race.

The word Iberia is a corruption of the word "Eber"ia / Heberia which
means "Hebrew's Land". Eber (from whom the word Hebrew derives) was
the grand-sire of the Hebrew Abraham (who was NOT Jewish - Jewdah was
not born yet - he was the great-grandson of Abraham) who in turn was
the grand-dad of "Jacob/Israel" who sired the "12 Tribes of Israel",
by his 12 sons:- 1. Reuben; 2. Simeon; 3. Levi; 4. Judah [Jew-dah]; 5.
Zebulun; 6. Issachar; 7. Dan; 8. GAD; 9. Asher; 10. Naphtali; 11.
Joseph; 12. Benjamin (ALL 12 sons were Hebrews - NOT Jews - 1
Chronicles 1 v 24-28). Levi were the priests and were divided amongst
the other tribes. Joseph/Manasseh took their place in battle and so
substituted their own standard.

The FIRST inhabitants of Iberia, from the Adamic Race, were Hebrews
(NOT Jews and NOT Spaniards). Shem's grandson "Salah" named his son
"Eber" from the Hebrew word "Abar"... The Father of Semites...

http://www.htmlbible.com/kjv30/B01C010.htm

The Bible tells us that in the end times, mystery Babylon(NWO/EU) the
great will be the world's Policeman, just before they are destroyed by
the 7 angels.

Get the Popcorn ready.

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 12:07:06 PM5/26/10
> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowF...

> Now they, Zim shipping company, admit they did it.

Why are all the bad and/or false flagged stuff as of lately tied into
Israel and their ZNR approved army of brown-nosed minions and clowns?
(obviously they have the most to gain as well as the most at risk)

Are we certain it's not the Pope trying to cause another media
distraction?

~ BG

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 12:10:30 PM5/26/10

ZNRs like yourself always see it that way.

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 12:22:19 PM5/26/10
On May 26, 6:07 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 1:56 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...
>
> > WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
> > blaming it on others?
> > Israel.
>
> > You don't have to go back as far as the USS Liberty attack.
>
> > In 2005 Israel sank a Japanese boat and killed 7 people. They denied
> > it but Korean authorities who tested the boat found that it matched
> > paint samples with the Israel sub which had rammed it. Israeli subs
> > try to follow under Japanese and Korean ships to pass through
> > international waters, where they shouldn't be, hiding behind radar by
> > making it appear that the visible ship is what is showing. Sometimes
> > they follow to close and hit the ships. That is what looks like
> > happened...
>
> > Israel sinks Japanese boat, denies it, gets busted, back peddles to
> > say it was an accident, and is forced to apologize and admit guilt.
>
> > You must know this boat attack happened in March but its now getting
> > attention. What else was happening? Japan's PM is under massive
> > pressure from those who voted for his party to close pointless US
> > bases in Okinawa. I find the timing more than interesting, just when
> > Japan is poised to kick the US out and older incident gets some press
> > and then we find out the sub used a German torpedo. This whole thing
> > is fishy.
>
> >http://home.kyodo.co.jp/modules/fstPhotos/index.php?photoid=8688http:...

> >http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowF...
> > Now they, Zim shipping company, admit they did it.
>
> Why are all the bad and/or false flagged stuff as of lately tied into
> Israel and their ZNR approved army of brown-nosed minions and clowns?
> (obviously they have the most to gain as well as the most at risk)
>
> Are we certain it's not the Pope trying to cause another media
> distraction?
>
>  ~ BG

...they are not Semites BTW...but they always get a pass because
people are scared of them....you see the jews murder and corrupt the
truth because they are a Mafia family.

Doug

May 26, 2010, 12:43:56 PM5/26/10
"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.htmlbible.com/kjv30/B01C010.htm

Get the Popcorn ready.

*********************************
Read the koran much? Or is Mein kampf more your style?

Doug

May 26, 2010, 12:44:46 PM5/26/10
"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

************************
Why don't you boys take your delusional antisemitic circle jerk to a chat
room?

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 1:00:29 PM5/26/10

Our K-12 parrots as taught by these ZNRs are caught between a
politically correct rock and a socially correct hard place. Too bad
the actual truth is not allowed in there to behold.

~ BG

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 2:00:49 PM5/26/10
On May 26, 6:43 pm, "Doug" <andxor...@gmail.invalid> wrote:
> "Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Hell, they're Khazar mongrels who aren't even who they believe
themselves to be. Even calling them Jews is an affront to the real
Hebrews, people who are actually Semites. It's a world gone mad, or
should I say it's a world that got jewed?

I read the Bible... thats Mein kampf...

John 8:44 Ye (yids) are of your father the devil, and the lusts of
your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and
abode not in the truth, because there is no truth found in him. When
he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the
father of it...

This is a Biblical fact....................................... Jesus
too didn't like the Khazarian vermin...

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 2:24:45 PM5/26/10

did you see how they ignored the facts I have published about the reel

corruption of the word "Eber"ia / Heberia which means "Hebrew's

Land"....

Aint it time to restore truth and facts about the reel people of the
book.... the Light people heritage is miss used by children of the
devil... People should wake up and see that Phoenicians, Greeks,
Romans spoke the truth about the location of the holy land from where
salvation shall come and the reel Heros of the ancient Mythology
lived...

Biblical maps were falsified and so people started to look at the
wrong direction for their Salem...

L'Anda' LUZ... means the biblical "Light Land" where the Light People
Lived...

I the Moor of L'AndaLUZ(Land of Light)... I AM true Semitic and a
descendant of Ha'Shem of the Light Land(Yahu'dah'bi)... "Shem is also
pronounced Sem (Semites) or Ha'San."

Iber-ia is the "land of Iber." Based on what we now know, we can
easily
see that "Iber" is almost identical with "Eber" or "Heber"--that is,
"Hebrew," which sounds very close to "Ibheriu," the ancient name of
Ireland (Heb. Ivri = ancient Gaelic Iveriu).

So Eber means Hebrew and Eberia or Iberia means Land of the Hebrews

Let say the Star of the land of Light(L'Anda LUZ)will point us to who
is Who... But believe me that AshkeNAZI and the Sephardi are of their
Father, the sheitan/Devil.

since your roots is found in MONGOLIA the Synagogue of
Shaitan..... and NOT in IBERIA where the reel Hebrews have LIVED...

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8908/khazaria.gif

The Khazars were a tribe of horse thieves from Khazakstan in Central
Asia,
who converted to Judah en masses

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4632/khazarstar.jpg
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2100/800pxgengiskhanempireen.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg

A reel descendant of the Hebrews should look like this...
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4609/poseidon.jpg

And those who carried the Sacred Star of my Gran'Da'Dy... The
Berbers

The Flags of the true Hebrews
http://www.bonaventure.org.uk/ed/FlagBarbarossaPhoto.jpg
http://www.crwflags.com/FOTW/images/m/ma_39k.gif
http://www.crwflags.com/FOTW/images/m/ma_39g.gif
http://www.crwflags.com/FOTW/images/m/ma~es1.gif

The coins of the true Hebrews.
http://24carat.co.uk/images/1329morocco1911tendirhamsobv240.JPG
http://24carat.co.uk/images/1329morocco1911tendirhamsrev240.JPG
http://24carat.co.uk/images/1313morocco18941895silverdirhamobv240.JPG
http://24carat.co.uk/images/1313morocco18941895silverdirhamrev240.JPG
http://24carat.co.uk/images/1331morocco19111912tendirhamsobv240.JPG

One meaning of "SALLEE"; Shelah/Salah; in hebrew/Iberian, in the
time of Plato, was "to bear, to lift up".

Example from the Torah: But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my
glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Sallee Rovers Flag...
http://www.bonaventure.org.uk/ed/FlagBarbarossaPhoto.jpg

Yids nobody aint going to lift you up nowhere... But we the ol Fashion
Pirates of Barbary shall send you and your followers to Hell, with
that old Pirate Plank of my beloved holy ancestors.

Doug

May 26, 2010, 6:06:56 PM5/26/10
"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

******************************
You're an idiot, the Khazar empire didn't exist until
hundred of years AFTER "Jesus" was dead.

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 6:20:01 PM5/26/10

But now they have Warhol to make up for lost time. Perhaps they were
called something else before that Khazar empire era.

~ BG

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 6:25:54 PM5/26/10
> http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4632/khazarstar.jpghttp://img25.imageshack.us/img25/2100/800pxgengiskhanempireen.pnghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:YuanEmperorAlbumGenghisPortrait.jpg
>
> A reel descendant of the Hebrews should look like this...http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4609/poseidon.jpg

> And those who carried the Sacred Star of my Gran'Da'Dy... The
> Berbers
>
> The Flags of the true Hebrewshttp://www.bonaventure.org.uk/ed/FlagBarbarossaPhoto.jpghttp://www.crwflags.com/FOTW/images/m/ma_39k.gifhttp://www.crwflags.com/FOTW/images/m/ma_39g.gifhttp://www.crwflags.com/FOTW/images/m/ma~es1.gif
>
> The coins of the true Hebrews.http://24carat.co.uk/images/1329morocco1911tendirhamsobv240.JPGhttp://24carat.co.uk/images/1329morocco1911tendirhamsrev240.JPGhttp://24carat.co.uk/images/1313morocco18941895silverdirhamobv240.JPGhttp://24carat.co.uk/images/1313morocco18941895silverdirhamrev240.JPGhttp://24carat.co.uk/images/1331morocco19111912tendirhamsobv240.JPG

> One meaning of "SALLEE"; Shelah/Salah; in hebrew/Iberian, in the
> time of Plato, was "to bear, to lift up".
>
> Example from the Torah: But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my
> glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
>
> Sallee Rovers Flag...http://www.bonaventure.org.uk/ed/FlagBarbarossaPhoto.jpg

> Yids nobody aint going to lift you up nowhere... But we the ol Fashion
> Pirates of Barbary shall send you and your followers to Hell, with
> that old Pirate Plank of my beloved holy ancestors.

How many thousands of years can your title of authority go back?

When was the last time God or Christ had words with you?

~ BG

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 6:44:14 PM5/26/10
On May 25, 1:56 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...
>
> WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
> blaming it on others?
> Israel.
>
> You don't have to go back as far as the USS Liberty attack.
>
> In 2005 Israel sank a Japanese boat and killed 7 people. They denied
> it but Korean authorities who tested the boat found that it matched
> paint samples with the Israel sub which had rammed it. Israeli subs
> try to follow under Japanese and Korean ships to pass through
> international waters, where they shouldn't be, hiding behind radar by
> making it appear that the visible ship is what is showing. Sometimes
> they follow to close and hit the ships. That is what looks like
> happened...
>
> Israel sinks Japanese boat, denies it, gets busted, back peddles to
> say it was an accident, and is forced to apologize and admit guilt.
>
> You must know this boat attack happened in March but its now getting
> attention. What else was happening? Japan's PM is under massive
> pressure from those who voted for his party to close pointless US
> bases in Okinawa. I find the timing more than interesting, just when
> Japan is poised to kick the US out and older incident gets some press
> and then we find out the sub used a German torpedo. This whole thing
> is fishy.
>
> Now they, Zim shipping company, admit they did it.

Thus far it looks false flagged.

Those supposed torpedo parts look pretty much undamaged by the
horrific explosion, as well as though having been in seawater for
years if not a decade or more. They're going to have to do a whole
lot better than that before returning the favor.

~ BG

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 6:57:28 PM5/26/10
On May 25, 1:56 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...
>
> WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
> blaming it on others?
> Israel.
>
> You don't have to go back as far as the USS Liberty attack.
>
> In 2005 Israel sank a Japanese boat and killed 7 people. They denied
> it but Korean authorities who tested the boat found that it matched
> paint samples with the Israel sub which had rammed it. Israeli subs
> try to follow under Japanese and Korean ships to pass through
> international waters, where they shouldn't be, hiding behind radar by
> making it appear that the visible ship is what is showing. Sometimes
> they follow to close and hit the ships. That is what looks like
> happened...
>
> Israel sinks Japanese boat, denies it, gets busted, back peddles to
> say it was an accident, and is forced to apologize and admit guilt.
>
> You must know this boat attack happened in March but its now getting
> attention. What else was happening? Japan's PM is under massive
> pressure from those who voted for his party to close pointless US
> bases in Okinawa. I find the timing more than interesting, just when
> Japan is poised to kick the US out and older incident gets some press
> and then we find out the sub used a German torpedo. This whole thing
> is fishy.
>
> Now they, Zim shipping company, admit they did it.

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/05/is-war-coming-to-korean-peninsula-north.html
NTS Notes: How convenient that a war may break out soon just when
the United States needs something to save itself from total economic
collapse. It also figures that with the war against Iran temporarily
shelved due to the latest actions by Turkey and Brazil to save the
Iranian Uranium refinement agenda, the world can turn to Korea for the
newest war to take place!

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize that the whole South
Korean ship torpedoed incident stinks to high heaven. It was sunk by a
German manufactured torpedo, and North Korea does NOT possess German
manufactured torpedoes at all! North Korea is being set up to take the
fall for this incident, and as I explained in a previous blog, a war
would be devastating to the world, but highly profitable to the evil
Zionist Jewish bankers!

North Korea did not sink the ship, and they have the right to protest
and act against the stupid insinuations that they did. BUT I can state
it here again exactly who has to gain by another war by hitting the
ship by a false flag operation, and that is the criminal state of
Israel using their German built Dolphin class submarines!

Lets not be fooled by the lies of the media any longer. Spread the
truth, and help to prevent a new bloody war from taking place!

-

I have to agree with this analogy. It looks very much false flagged,
and those truly responsible should be gathered up and punished for
their crimes against humanity. Our government insiders know the
truth, because they were in on it to begin with.

~ BG

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 7:46:07 PM5/26/10

Oooo you evil one... you yids have told many times on the net that the
Messiah still must come... why yids dont believe in Jesus or in his
Return as the savoir and in the end times judge... because your
Mongolian race is only dressed in a dress of Believers. but inside of
you are unbelievers... Wolfs dressed in Shepherds cloth's... Holy
Cloth's and sacred Books you have stolen from the Lord house (Oppidum
Novum Aka Camelot and the Great Place where the Light people lived),
My House.

Here the soup you yids made of the Lord truth...
http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

the End Times are in the NEAR Future... So is the second coming of
Alcides M'osis the Lord with Keys... Her a Cles.

I say to ye yids who used to live in Morocco...

FEAR OUR CURSE, THE WRATH OF THE MACABAH(Maçâbah) SHERIF...
(Gran'Da'dy) and The Imrabdhen...

Maçâbah = Maccabees = The Lords People = The Saints who descent of
Idriss/Enoch Lord of Atlantis

Imrabdhen = Amrabit = The Magicians people = The Saints who descent of
the High Priest of the House of The Lord.

The Bloodlines out who shall be Born the Son of the Immortal... Fear
the Immortal... and his Son...

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 8:08:14 PM5/26/10
> Here the soup you yids made of the Lord truth...http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

> the End Times are in the NEAR Future... So is the second coming of
> Alcides M'osis the Lord with Keys... Her a Cles.
>
> I say to ye yids who used to live in Morocco...
>
> FEAR OUR CURSE, THE WRATH OF THE MACABAH(Maçâbah) SHERIF...
> (Gran'Da'dy) and The Imrabdhen...
>
> Maçâbah = Maccabees = The Lords People = The Saints who descent of
> Idriss/Enoch Lord of Atlantis
>
> Imrabdhen = Amrabit = The Magicians people = The Saints who descent of
> the High Priest of the House of The Lord.
>
> The Bloodlines out who shall be Born the Son of the Immortal... Fear
> the Immortal... and his Son...

Seans are immortals, so what gives with that?

~ BG

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 8:45:04 PM5/26/10
> >http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/4632/khazarstar.jpghttp://img25.im...

> > A reel descendant of the Hebrews should look like this...http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4609/poseidon.jpg
>
> > And those who carried the Sacred Star of my Gran'Da'Dy... The
> > Berbers
>
> > The Flags of the true Hebrewshttp://www.bonaventure.org.uk/ed/FlagBarbarossaPhoto.jpghttp://www.cr...
>
> > The coins of the true Hebrews.http://24carat.co.uk/images/1329morocco1911tendirhamsobv240.JPGhttp:/...

> > One meaning of "SALLEE"; Shelah/Salah; in hebrew/Iberian, in the
> > time of Plato, was "to bear, to lift up".
>
> > Example from the Torah: But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my
> > glory, and the lifter up of mine head.
>
> > Sallee Rovers Flag...http://www.bonaventure.org.uk/ed/FlagBarbarossaPhoto.jpg
>
> > Yids nobody aint going to lift you up nowhere... But we the ol Fashion
> > Pirates of Barbary shall send you and your followers to Hell, with
> > that old Pirate Plank of my beloved holy ancestors.
>
> How many thousands of years can your title of authority go back?
>
> When was the last time God or Christ had words with you?
>
>  ~ BG

Gran'Da'dy left me the Books... Sacred Book who I understand very good
and also I have a very special bloodlines that Comes From Great saint
and Kings since, the Pharao's or from even before the Times of
Atlantis...

And In Those Holy books Gran'Da'dy told me His Story since the
beginning of times, when only there was only emptiness in the
universe... How he created his Universe with all the Galaxy's it
contains... Why He is Also Called Lord of the Universe... The
Creator... The Greatest Artist that ever existed... The Light...

So he told me also, that he had to travel to heaven... that was in
1611... and he would return In 400 years when his secret mission was
finished... So that would be in 2011... And while he was away, the
dumb servants thought the lord would never return anymore because he
had sabotaged Gran'Da'Dy's Spaceship Controls, so the Lord would Crash
land into the Sun... But the stupid servant didn't know Gran'Da'dy is
also called the Lord of Time... So Gran'da'dy knows the Future and
Past... He made it...

So Gran'Da'dy wrote that he wanted to test his new servant and also
deliver a good Teaching to his beloved children too not believe the
liars... That was the Eleventh Teaching the children of Adam would
received... since Eva at from that poisoned Apple the evil fallen one
had given her(The Mother of mankind) while he sat in The Gran'Da'dy
holy seat dreamed to become immortal too... the fool thought he could
destroy the house of the Lord and murder Saints that where from the
Rose bloodline... Ah I forgot... Gran'Da'dy is also The Marshall
Judge who condemns only if the criminal has been caught with the proof
of crime... and Gran'da'dy arrest the criminals only when they feel
safe... then they receive the rocks on their heads

So Gran'Da'Dy is delivering the Eleventh Teaching... Why he was called
Teach'R in1611...

1+6+1+1=9 and 11th Teaching of The Teach'R 911...

Warhol's authority...

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 8:51:17 PM5/26/10

Its not Seans... HaSeans... Hasaniyans... Hasan.... and it is a
Religion my Gran'Da'dy have His people the children of Fatima...

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 9:03:38 PM5/26/10
On May 27, 12:57 am, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 25, 1:56 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...
>
> > WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
> > blaming it on others?
> > Israel.
>
> > You don't have to go back as far as the USS Liberty attack.
>
> > In 2005 Israel sank a Japanese boat and killed 7 people. They denied
> > it but Korean authorities who tested the boat found that it matched
> > paint samples with the Israel sub which had rammed it. Israeli subs
> > try to follow under Japanese and Korean ships to pass through
> > international waters, where they shouldn't be, hiding behind radar by
> > making it appear that the visible ship is what is showing. Sometimes
> > they follow to close and hit the ships. That is what looks like
> > happened...
>
> > Israel sinks Japanese boat, denies it, gets busted, back peddles to
> > say it was an accident, and is forced to apologize and admit guilt.
>
> > You must know this boat attack happened in March but its now getting
> > attention. What else was happening? Japan's PM is under massive
> > pressure from those who voted for his party to close pointless US
> > bases in Okinawa. I find the timing more than interesting, just when
> > Japan is poised to kick the US out and older incident gets some press
> > and then we find out the sub used a German torpedo. This whole thing
> > is fishy.
>
> >http://home.kyodo.co.jp/modules/fstPhotos/index.php?photoid=8688http:...

> >http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowF...
> > Now they, Zim shipping company, admit they did it.
>
> http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com/2010/05/is-war-coming-to-kore...

if America gets involved in more wars... then USA shall be destroyed
by civil war and the UN will send in his NWO Troops.

So is the plan of the Turic Mongols and their friends, (as Spain,
Turkey, France), take over the control the world... The plan of the
enemy's of the American people... NOW ALL DEPENDS OF OBAMA...

And American should know by now that government is not serving its
people...
http://amconmag.com/article/2008/jan/28/00012/

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 9:39:51 PM5/26/10

Our President has a serious pant load of mostly ZNR perpetrated
problems to contend with, and there's hardly a spare dime or the spare
time by which to pull any magic rabbit out of his hat.

We could think-tank our way out of this mess, but only if our think-
tank has the authority to make it happen without expanding government
(half of which we can't afford anyway).

~ BG

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 9:45:42 PM5/26/10

I'll honestly try to figure all of that out. 1611 isn't going back
very far, but perhaps 400 years is sufficient.

~ BG

Brad Guth

May 26, 2010, 9:52:51 PM5/26/10

That's good to know, because they said they'd return after they
relocate others of their kind that got lost fighting a nasty war
somewhere over in Andromeda.

~ BG

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 10:21:44 PM5/26/10

Genesis 15:13
400 years of mistreatment for the people of the House of Gran'Da'dy...
The Anda'Lu'sian aka the Light People...

Was the prophecy of Genesis 15:13 fulfilled with the children of the
Light in bondage?

Genesis 15:13: "And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed
shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve
them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years;"

I am now in strange land... and we are truly hated here just
Gran'Da'dy said... look up Moroccan Emigration in Europe... in
Google.

Moroccans have a bad reputation in Brussels and the rest of Europe.
Understandably so, many Belgians will say after having experienced or
heard stories about being beaten up and robbed (if a man) or hissed
at, called "gazelle", and sometimes teased (if a woman).

Most of the time, these young men have emigrated from Morocco to
Belgium aspiring to make a better life, but ended up with the
disillusionment of finding no golden leaves on the great tree of
Europe.

"Know of a surety that your seed shall be a stranger in a land that is
not theirs and shall serve them; and THEY SHALL AFFLICT THEM FOUR
HUNDRED YEARS;"

Acts 7:6, says that the Hebrews would be brought into bondage in a
strange land and those that bring them into bondage will entreat them
evil 400 years...

The prophecy in Genesis 15, is to be fulfilled in these last days.

http://www.bartleby.com/108/27/10.html

And let's remember that King James Bible was published in 1611...

Ha ha ha yeah the 911 of Gran'Da'dy.... Teach'R.

Alexander

May 26, 2010, 10:27:27 PM5/26/10
Doug wrote:
> "george" <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote in message
> On May 25, 8:56 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...
>>
>> WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
>> blaming it on others?
>> Israel.
>
> People don't normally display this level of retardation out in the
> open...

Sooo..Stop showing us how fucking really stupid you are, Doggy.
Next time try..really try toi answer a question with a reasonable
answer. If you cannot! Then shut the fuck up.

It is truly amazing how many Jews are murderously insane. In American
Jewish crime percentage wise far out weighs their numbers. Israel must
be one solid crime wave.

Maybe Doggy and Disease ridden George should get a room.

Warhol

May 26, 2010, 10:29:22 PM5/26/10

The Heavenlies

"Fear not , Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine
heart to understand and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words
were heard, and I am come for thy words. But the prince of the kingdom
of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but lo, Michael, one of
the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the
kings of Persia." Dan 10:12-13 "...and now will I return to fight with
the prince of Persia: and when I am gone forth, lo, the prince of
Grecia shall come. But I will shew thee that which is noted in the
scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these
things, but Michael your prince." Dan 10:20-21 The messenger sent to
Daniel was Gabriel, who stands in the presence of God. This angel is
not referred to as an archangel. Only Michael carries that title in
the Scripture. Gabriel, a powerful angelic majesty and servant of
Almighty God is shown in these passages as being resisted by the
prince of Persia and the prince of Grecia or Greece. Those resisting
him are not men but powerful fallen angels under the command of Satan.
This combat took place in the heavenlies.

In 2Cor 12:2 Paul states that he knows a man who was taken into the
third heaven. This scripture passage tells us that there are three
heavens; probably the physical heaven we can observe, a second heaven
and the third heaven where God's throne is located. The combat taking
place between Gabriel and the prince of Persia probably occurred in
the second heaven, the main theater of battle between the angels of
God and Satan's angels. It is also obvious from the scripture passages
in Daniel that our prayers can trigger these angelic confrontations.

In Eph 6:12 we are told that "we wrestle not against flesh and blood
but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of
darkness of this world, against spiritual forces of wickedness in the
heavenlies."(Although the KJV shows this as "high places" the Greek
word used is "epouraneous" which is translated as "heavenly places" in
Eph 1:20 and Eph 2:6.) In Eph 1:21 four classes of angels are
revealed: principalities, powers, mights and dominions which are
probably the same four groups as are referenced in Eph 6:12 with
different names applied to the last two classes.

Jesus in Matt 18:18, and the reference to "binding the strongman" was
made by Jesus in Matthew 12: 29. Before the gospel can be spread
effectively in certain areas, the strongman must be bound...

Warhol

May 27, 2010, 12:25:47 AM5/27/10
> > Religion my Gran'Da'dy Gave His people the children of Fatima...

> That's good to know, because they said they'd return after they
> relocate others of their kind that got lost fighting a nasty war
> somewhere over in Andromeda.
>
>  ~ BG

We never lost a war... it was the Curse that Bound us for 400
years... and the Moroccan Equation

The Prayer of My Over over over Grand Father... Ghailan Abd Allah...
"Lord of the universe, as the besieged and the besiegers both belong
to Thy people, I beseech Thee not to answer the evil prayers of
either."

Why the Hessian surrendered to George Washington... at the Battle of
Trenton fought in the American Revolutionary War between the United
States and Great Britain... And We the Hassani Troops also Known as
the Sallee Knights surrendered... and we were the first to recognized
the USA by a treaty till Judgment Day... before that we where brother
Nation fighting the same evil force...

Why The Barbary Treaties...
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/barmenu.asp

after those treaties we started to loss control over our Holy land
till 1956... Then we got a dictator as our so called king imposed on
us by a treaty of Algeciras... thats when they called my Over Great
father Raisuli a Outlaw. While he was the rightfull King of the
Hassani people...

And In 1963 My Father had to flee the Wrath of the Alaouite King,
because My Father led the Resistance against the French
Colonization... Why my father became a immigrant in France and later
when they killed Mehdi Ben Barka1966 he went to Belgium and then we
the children came over...

http://randompottins.blogspot.com/2006/10/life-and-death-of-mehdi-ben-barka.html

Morocco's got its first constitution in 1963... and we to whom
belonged the AlGharb and Bled Es Salem started to flee our own
lands... and we became cheap labor force for the Same people who we
Liberated in the second WW... they promised us Democracy and we became
Immigrants....

http://www.moroccanamericantrade.com/relations.cfm

Brad Guth

May 27, 2010, 12:45:49 AM5/27/10

Now that's spooky.

Brad Guth

May 27, 2010, 12:50:20 AM5/27/10
> Why The Barbary Treaties...http://avalon.law.yale.edu/subject_menus/barmenu.asp

> after those treaties we started to loss control over our Holy land
> till 1956... Then we got a dictator as our so called king imposed on
> us by a treaty of Algeciras... thats when they called my Over Great
> father Raisuli a Outlaw. While he was the rightfull King of the
> Hassani people...
>
> And In 1963 My Father had to flee the Wrath of the Alaouite King,
> because My Father led the Resistance against the French
> Colonization... Why my father became a immigrant in France and later
> when they killed Mehdi Ben Barka1966 he went to Belgium and then we
> the children came over...
>
> http://randompottins.blogspot.com/2006/10/life-and-death-of-mehdi-ben...

> Morocco's got its first constitution in 1963... and we to whom
> belonged the AlGharb and Bled Es Salem started to flee our own
> lands... and we became cheap labor force for the Same people who we
> Liberated in the second WW... they promised us Democracy and we became
> Immigrants....
>
> http://www.moroccanamericantrade.com/relations.cfm

Those seans(?HaSeans?) have supposedly been around for 70 million
years (ever since Sirius-B was a red supergiant).

Are you sure we're on the same page?

~ BG

Warhol

May 27, 2010, 1:17:26 AM5/27/10

Well my Hosanna bloodline is here Billions of billions of billions
years in this Galaxy and "heavenly places"... and on this world more
than 256.000.000 years since Planet Mars could not sustain us with the
needed sun energy we needed and it got too cold up there... and before
that we came from the fifth Planet that is now known as the asteroid
Belt... A planet destroyed by the devil to prevent the second Cometh
of Gran'Da'dy... But Gran'Da'dy is the Lord of Time... and knows all
before it happens.... there is nothing happening without his will...
thats his creation... All the things he told happenend and are
happening....

Thats why the evil ones must fear his wrath when he cometh back....
The Lord said to his servants not to harm his Family... and they tried
to kill us... but we are still here... Gran'Da'dy protection is
Magical... I dont have to fear nothing....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahl_al-Bayt

Warhol

May 27, 2010, 1:25:00 AM5/27/10

you can say that....

Doug

May 27, 2010, 2:04:08 AM5/27/10
"Brad Guth" <brad...@gmail.com> wrote in message

~ BG

**********************
Perhaps you should hit the road Jack and read a history book sometime
(or alternatively, wikipedia).

Doug

May 27, 2010, 2:06:10 AM5/27/10
"Warhol" <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

FEAR OUR CURSE, THE WRATH OF THE MACABAH(Ma��bah) SHERIF...

(Gran'Da'dy) and The Imrabdhen...

Ma��bah = Maccabees = The Lords People = The Saints who descent of
Idriss/Enoch Lord of Atlantis

Imrabdhen = Amrabit = The Magicians people = The Saints who descent of
the High Priest of the House of The Lord.

The Bloodlines out who shall be Born the Son of the Immortal... Fear
the Immortal... and his Son...

******************************
Have you considered consulting a mental health professional?

The historical Jesus wasn't a hispanic/latino, his name was Yeshua and he
was Jewish.

Warhol

May 27, 2010, 2:30:18 AM5/27/10
> Here the soup you yids made of the Lord truth...http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

> the End Times are in the NEAR Future... So is the second coming of
> Alcides M'osis the Lord with Keys... Her a Cles.
>
> I say to ye yids who used to live in Morocco...
>
> FEAR OUR CURSE, THE WRATH OF THE MACABAH(Maçâbah) SHERIF...

> (Gran'Da'dy) and The Imrabdhen...
>
> Maçâbah = Maccabees = The Lords People = The Saints who descent of

> Idriss/Enoch Lord of Atlantis
>
> Imrabdhen = Amrabit = The Magicians people = The Saints who descent of
> the High Priest of the House of The Lord.
>
> The Bloodlines out who shall be Born the Son of the Immortal... Fear
> the Immortal... and his Son...
>
> ******************************
> Have you considered consulting a mental health professional?
>
> The historical Jesus wasn't a hispanic/latino, his name was Yeshua and he
> was Jewish.

If you say so, then it must be the truth...

"Likewise also these filthy dreamers (false teachers) defile the
flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet, Michael the
archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body
of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said
'the Lord rebuke thee'". Jude 8-9

Brad Guth

May 27, 2010, 10:15:54 AM5/27/10

Now you're starting to sound like rabbi Saul Levy.

Often between faith-based groups there's little difference in their
interpretations that "I dont have to fear nothing", and then they get
hit by a church bus or otherwise shock and awe attacked by a born-
again ZNR approved warlord.

~ BG.

Brad Guth

May 27, 2010, 3:22:49 PM5/27/10

Can we also say that North Korean U-Boats are outfitted with those
extremely old and corroded German torpedoes?

~ BG

Warhol

May 27, 2010, 4:32:48 PM5/27/10

Brad I can understand your unbelief... but please never insult me
again by comparing me with Saul....

Please Man...

Now if you read ancient mythology then you will see they confirm what
I say....

The ‘Sons of God' are reckoned to be the [righteous] line of Seth....

Inspiration or Mythology
The idea that the Sons of Elohim were angels comes largely from the
book of Enoch, which is rejected by yids and Christian scholars alike.
This book was written shortly after 200 B.C. The pseudonymous author
doubtlessly received this notion from Greek mythology. The Greeks
believed in what was known as demigod. His Father Zeus, the god of the
sky, and his mother Alcmene, a mortal woman, produced the Greek
mythological warrior Hercules. This relationship between god and
mortal produced what is known as demigod, meaning half human and half
god.

The book of Enoch describes a similar story that seems to be taken
right from Greek mythology. The author of this book writes about a
time when two hundred divine or angelic beings visited the daughters
of men, thus creating giants or demigods. The theory that angels mated
with mortal woman later crept into the Septuagint version. Of the
three oldest manuscripts of the Septuagint, only the Codex
Alexandrinus of the fifth century offers the word "angels" in Genesis
6:2 instead of "sons of Elohim." Not one of the Hebrew manuscripts,
however, has the word "angels" in Genesis 6:2. Instead, all Hebrew
manuscripts read "sons of Elohim."

Josephus, the Hebrew historian, makes a brief statement in his
Antiquities of the Light People regarding the notion that angels
procreated with the daughters of men. It is known that Josephus had
early associations with the Essenes, which was a zealous Sufi sect
that had some mystic teachings. This association may have led Josephus
to adopt some of its doctrines and beliefs, obviously including the
belief that angels created giants through mortal women.

It is easy to see how this corrupted, dogmatic doctrine became infused
with the influence of Greek and Romans mythology. During the time of
Enoch and such groups like the Essenes,one must remember the major
influence at that time were the Greeks and later the Romans, which
incorporated Greek beliefs into its belief system.

the greatest Sufi Teachers were my ancestors... a descendant of
hercules

So I am a Descendant of "Sidi/Lord 'Ali bin Ahmad", Jebel Sarsar
(nicknamed Sarsar Mulay), and Sidi' "Isa ibn al-Hasan al-Mesbah" Who
is my Gran'Da'Dy and Also The Name I received when I was born.

"Jesus The Sun of The Warrior of Light"... My name translated from
Hassani Language...

So I am a descendant By the side of My Father Father Sidi/Lord "Isa
ibn al-Hasan al-Mesbah"... By the side of my Fathers Mother I coming
from "Sidi/Lord 'Ali bin Ahmad" of the Sarsar...

Greater signs of the Hour...

The Prophet said, If there were only one day left for the world, that
day would be lengthened
until a man from among my descendants or from among the people of my
household, was sent; his name will be the same as my name, and his
fathers
name will be the same as my fathers name. He will fill the earth with
justice and fairness, just as it will have been filled with injustice
and
oppression. The world will not end until a man of my household, whose
name
is the same as mine, holds away.

And Shall I Remember my dear yids here what significance "The WIND of
The SARSAR" ...

Here Read it in the Quran.... the Story of `Aad and Thamud
http://www.islaam.com/article.aspx?id=578

And also is writen that man who carries the Lord name would Save this
world from destruction and Death...

Warhol

May 27, 2010, 4:39:08 PM5/27/10

No you can't say that.... Those Torpedo are ultra modern and can
attain speeds of 800 MPH... which make Any ships verry vulirable with
such terrible weapon...

Warhol

May 27, 2010, 5:00:08 PM5/27/10
On May 26, 7:00 pm, Brad Guth <bradg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 26, 9:22 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Why are all the bad and/or false flagged stuff as of lately tied into
> > > Israel and their ZNR approved army of brown-nosed minions and clowns?
> > > (obviously they have the most to gain as well as the most at risk)
>
> > > Are we certain it's not the Pope trying to cause another media
> > > distraction?
>
> > >  ~ BG
>
> > ...they are not Semites BTW...but they always get a pass because
> > people are scared of them....you see the jews murder and corrupt the
> > truth because they are a Mafia family.
>
> Our K-12 parrots as taught by these ZNRs are caught between a
> politically correct rock and a socially correct hard place.  Too bad
> the actual truth is not allowed in there to behold.
>
>  ~ BG

Soon they wont be able anymore to defend their shit... when I shall
start to talk about the Skull and Bones of Moses... and where they
are... yids dont Have Skull and Bones of their Prophets while this
Light Warrior of the Atlas... 'Isa ben al-Hasan al-Mesbâhî... I have
all the skull and Bones of the Biblical Prophets to proof who is
who... My truth is like Rock while their lies are like shit... and it
has a very stinking smell...

Doug

May 28, 2010, 2:16:24 AM5/28/10
> FEAR OUR CURSE, THE WRATH OF THE MACABAH(Ma��bah) SHERIF...

> (Gran'Da'dy) and The Imrabdhen...
>
> Ma��bah = Maccabees = The Lords People = The Saints who descent of

> Idriss/Enoch Lord of Atlantis
>
> Imrabdhen = Amrabit = The Magicians people = The Saints who descent of
> the High Priest of the House of The Lord.
>
> The Bloodlines out who shall be Born the Son of the Immortal... Fear
> the Immortal... and his Son...
>
> ******************************
> Have you considered consulting a mental health professional?
>
> The historical Jesus wasn't a hispanic/latino, his name was Yeshua and he
> was Jewish.

If you say so, then it must be the truth...

"Likewise also these filthy dreamers (false teachers) defile the
flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet, Michael the
archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body
of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said
'the Lord rebuke thee'". Jude 8-9

**********************************
Call an exorcist.

Brad Guth

May 28, 2010, 8:17:59 AM5/28/10

What they'd showed us was the remains of a conventional propeller
driven torpedo that looked pretty old for having been only recently
launched, not the much faster rocket powered kind that's impossible to
defend yourself from.

This is getting seriously false-flag weird, Read the full story, and
you tell me what's going on.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19375
A US Submarine that sank by the Number 3 Buoy

"The sinking of the Cheonan remains unsolved. But around the time of
this incident another sinking occurred that has hardly been reported
in Japan. Near the site of the sinking of the Cheonan, a colossal
object, which appears to be a US submarine, was found to have sunk. An
ROK underwater team searched for, and on April 7 South Korea’s KBS TV
showed, a US helicopter carrying what seems to be the body of a US
soldier. KBS is a public broadcasting station with the highest
credibility in South Korea."

A Suppressed KBS TV Scoop

"ROK and US authorities did their best to hide the fact that a US
submarine sank at about the same time as the Cheonan. The ROK
authorities did not announce the sinking of the US submarine, nor did
they call Warrant Officer Han’s death an accident which occurred while
searching inside a US submarine. Instead, they announced that he died
while searching for Cheonan survivors’ bodies. Warrant Officer Han was
honored as a national hero."

Brad Guth

May 28, 2010, 8:45:21 AM5/28/10
On May 25, 1:56 am, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Korean boat was hit with German sub torpedo...
>
> WHO uses German torpedoes and has a reputation for sinking boats and
> blaming it on others?
> Israel.
>
> You don't have to go back as far as the USS Liberty attack.
>
> In 2005 Israel sank a Japanese boat and killed 7 people. They denied
> it but Korean authorities who tested the boat found that it matched
> paint samples with the Israel sub which had rammed it. Israeli subs
> try to follow under Japanese and Korean ships to pass through
> international waters, where they shouldn't be, hiding behind radar by
> making it appear that the visible ship is what is showing. Sometimes
> they follow to close and hit the ships. That is what looks like
> happened...
>
> Israel sinks Japanese boat, denies it, gets busted, back peddles to
> say it was an accident, and is forced to apologize and admit guilt.
>
> You must know this boat attack happened in March but its now getting
> attention. What else was happening? Japan's PM is under massive
> pressure from those who voted for his party to close pointless US
> bases in Okinawa. I find the timing more than interesting, just when
> Japan is poised to kick the US out and older incident gets some press
> and then we find out the sub used a German torpedo. This whole thing
> is fishy.
>
> http://home.kyodo.co.jp/modules/fstPhotos/index.php?photoid=8688http://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/makeprfy.pl5?nn20051003a2.htmhttp://www.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/getarticle.pl5?nn20051004a3.htm

> http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowF...
> Now they, Zim shipping company, admit they did it.

What they'd showed us was the remains of a conventional propeller
driven torpedo that looked pretty old and corroded for having been
only recently launched, not the much faster rocket powered kind of
modern torpedo that's impossible to defend yourself from.

This tragedy is getting seriously false-flag weird, Read the full

[...]

There’s lots more information within this recently interpreted report
that hasn’t gotten into mainstream media.

“Who Sank the South Korean Warship Cheonan? Destabilization of the
Korean Peninsula”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19375
“136 underwater mines were installed in response to the tensions in
the Yellow Sea and, ten years later, fewer than ten percent had been
removed”

Also in that Yellow Sea area that’s right next to Baengnyeong Island,
there’s simply not sufficient depth for an American submarine along
with surface ships to safely clear one another, and since we haven’t
been allowed to see the actual hull damage, there’s a good chance that
once again we’re not being told the whole truth.

Are all US submarines and crews accounted for?

~ BG

Brad Guth

May 28, 2010, 9:34:56 AM5/28/10

only recently launched, and certainly not the much faster rocket

[...]

that hasn’t gotten into mainstream media, and our DoD or any other
official agency isn’t saying squat to us about the whereabouts of that
suspected submarine of ours.

“Who Sank the South Korean Warship Cheonan? Destabilization of the
Korean Peninsula”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19375
“136 underwater mines were installed in response to the tensions in
the Yellow Sea and, ten years later, fewer than ten percent had been
removed”

Also in that Yellow Sea area that’s right next to Baengnyeong Island,
there’s simply not sufficient depth for an American submarine along
with surface ships to safely clear one another, and since we haven’t
been allowed to see the actual hull damage, there’s a good chance that
once again we’re not being told the whole truth.

Are all US submarines and crews accounted for?

How about other US allies with their special forces and submarines?

We seem to always have black ops ongoing, so that it’s always kinda
hard to tell where everything is, is sort of the whole point of
special forces and black ops. Just like the most likely DoD friendly
fire pertaining to an ongoing R&D required proof testing a new surface
to air weapon at the same place and time we lost TWA flight-800 seems
way to coincidental.

As far as I can tell, there’s lots of reasonable doubt that North
Korea acted so deliberately without an official warning from their
little guy, because it also seems NK would have been at their highest
security level at the time or at least shortly after, of which they
clearly were not. As well as rogue military operations within NK
seems equally unlikely. However, it seems South Korea and the US has
a long standing policy plus actions of provoking North Korea, not that
it takes all that much.

~ BG

Brad Guth

May 28, 2010, 2:15:45 PM5/28/10

What they've shown to us thus far was the remains of a conventional
propeller driven torpedo that looked pretty darn old and corroded for

having been only recently launched, and certainly not the much faster
rocket powered kind of modern torpedo that's impossible to defend
yourself from.

This ongoing tragedy has been getting seriously false-flag weird.

[...]

There’s lots more information within this recently translated report

that hasn’t gotten into mainstream media, and our DoD or any other
official agency isn’t saying squat to us about the whereabouts of that
suspected submarine of ours.

“Who Sank the South Korean Warship Cheonan? Destabilization of the
Korean Peninsula”
http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=19375
“136 underwater mines were installed in response to the tensions in
the Yellow Sea and, ten years later, fewer than ten percent had been
removed”

Also in that Yellow Sea area that’s right next to Baengnyeong Island,

there’s not always sufficient depth for an American submarine along
with surface ships to always safely clear one another, and since we

haven’t been allowed to see the actual hull damage, there’s a good

chance that once again we’re not being told the whole truth. A bit
further away from that island it’s deep enough for our largest
submarines to hide out for extended periods, on duty and always ready
to counter attack multiple NK targets within minutes.

Are all US submarines and crews accounted for? (your guess is as good
as mine)

How about other US allies with their special forces and capable
submarines?

We seem to always have those special/black ops ongoing, so that it’s

always kinda hard to tell where everything is, is sort of the whole

point of having those special forces and black ops. Just like the

most likely DoD friendly fire pertaining to an ongoing R&D required

proof-testing a new surface to air weapon at the same place and time
(including submarines working that area) when we lost TWA flight-800,
seems way too coincidental.

As far as I can tell, there’s lots of reasonable doubt that North
Korea acted so deliberately without an official warning from their
little guy, because it also seems NK would have been at their highest

security level at the same time, or at least shortly after, of which
they clearly were not even hunkered down. As well as rogue military

Warhol

May 30, 2010, 3:55:06 PM5/30/10
> > FEAR OUR CURSE, THE WRATH OF THE MACABAH(Maçâbah) SHERIF...

> > (Gran'Da'dy) and The Imrabdhen...
>
> > Maçâbah = Maccabees = The Lords People = The Saints who descent of

> > Idriss/Enoch Lord of Atlantis
>
> > Imrabdhen = Amrabit = The Magicians people = The Saints who descent of
> > the High Priest of the House of The Lord.
>
> > The Bloodlines out who shall be Born the Son of the Immortal... Fear
> > the Immortal... and his Son...
>
> > ******************************
> > Have you considered consulting a mental health professional?
>
> > The historical Jesus wasn't a hispanic/latino, his name was Yeshua and he
> > was Jewish.
>
> If you say so, then it must be the truth...
>
> "Likewise also these filthy dreamers (false teachers) defile the
> flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities. Yet, Michael the
> archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body
> of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said
> 'the Lord rebuke thee'". Jude 8-9
>
> **********************************
> Call an exorcist.

This what Lord Say's...

“Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God,
neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and
their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise,
they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into
an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted
beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to
uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their
own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a
lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who
is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile
affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that
which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the
natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men
with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves
that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did
not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a
reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being
filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,
covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit,
malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud,
boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without
understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection,
implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they
which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same,
but have pleasure in them that do them” (Romans 1:21-32)

And Remember Sodom was not judged because of the homosexuality
practiced.

“Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of
bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters,
neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy. And they
were haughty, and committed abomination before me: therefore I took
them away as I saw good” (Ezekiel 16:49-50).

Brad Guth

May 31, 2010, 1:07:32 AM5/31/10

You are losing us again.

I have few doubts that a higher intelligence created humanity in their
likeness, but otherwise we turned out pretty dumb.

Why can't you just focus on something/anything we can actually do,
besides having to kill all the Jews.

~ BG

Warhol

May 31, 2010, 1:27:16 AM5/31/10

Why should I kill anyone if they will kill each other...

If you dont know it yet, the yids made their greatest misstep ever by
not allowing turks flotilla go to Gaza...

Now yids killed 10 to 15 man on that flotilla... The turks are
furious...

The early signs of WAR... Let the region be on fire then the whole
world. What do the majority of the world population lose? Nothing
except their poverty. Bring the war on.

Yes, things really do seem to be unfolding the way they were foretold.

We live in a nazi run world. The israelis are just stooges for the
elites. People better wake up soon or were all going to ww3 and alot
of us will be keeled by the elites.

Brad Guth

May 31, 2010, 9:42:19 AM5/31/10

What they've shown to us thus far was the remains of a conventional

propeller driven torpedo that looked pretty darn old and corroded for
having been only recently launched, and certainly not the much faster
rocket powered kind of modern torpedo that's impossible to defend
yourself from.

This ongoing tragedy has been getting seriously false-flag weird, as
though NK has secret WMD and OBL hidden at the same time. Read the

Brad Guth

May 31, 2010, 9:43:39 AM5/31/10
On May 30, 10:27 pm, Warhol <mol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Why should I kill anyone if they will kill each other...
>
> If you dont know it yet, the yids made their greatest misstep ever by
> not allowing turks flotilla go to Gaza...
>
> Now yids killed 10 to 15 man on that flotilla... The turks are
> furious...
>
> The early signs of WAR...  Let the region be on fire then the whole
> world. What do the majority of the world population lose? Nothing
> except their poverty. Bring the war on.
>
> Yes, things really do seem to be unfolding the way they were foretold.
>
> We live in a nazi run world. The israelis are just stooges for the
> elites. People better wake up soon or were all going to ww3 and alot
> of us will be keeled by the elites.

What they've shown to us thus far was the remains of a conventional

Brad Guth

Jun 6, 2010, 1:16:55 AM6/6/10

So, how much less state and federal government can we manage to live
with?