Patriotic Clip Art

1 view

Peter Kershaw

Jun 5, 1994, 8:37:20 PM6/5/94
I am looking for good quality high-resolution patriotic clip art. I'm in the
process of completing a publication for the Colorado Tenth Amendment
Committee, on the issue of State Sovereignty and the Rights of the People,
and I need lots of spiffy patriotic computer graphics for the book. I've got
a Mac, so EPS, TIFF, PICT, etc. (no crappy bit-mapped stuff with "jaggies"
please), are preferred, but I can also translate many PC formats, if
necessary. Any help is appreciated from any who care to share their clip
art, or who can direct me to an ftp machine that would have such graphics.

The booklet will be made available nation-wide, and it is our hope that many
other State Sovereignty committees will spring up all over the nation.

Please respond directly via e-mail to <pker...@dce.com>

Peter

P.S. Please don't flame me! I already know my request has nothing at all to
do with conspiracies, but I have posted this message to all the other
appropriate places, and response has been mediocre, at best. Hopefully,
there are some patriots here that have some decent graphics I can use. Thanks.

Peter Kershaw <pker...@dce.com>
Research Chairman
Tenth Amendment Committee
Box 1001, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033
(303) 620-7100

"Restoring the Sovereignty and powers of the People,
which have been unconstitutionally usurped
by the federal government."