The Package

1 view

X O

May 18, 2010, 9:02:39 PM5/18/10
Giovani
You missed the drop. What happened?
Ace
Message has been deleted

Shizzire

May 19, 2010, 12:12:25 AM5/19/10

Package secure. Do you want it?

One Upstanding Citizen

May 19, 2010, 1:00:13 AM5/19/10

The drop was missed because the time and location were not clear.
I urge you to reattempt the drop.

X X

May 20, 2010, 1:23:00 AM5/20/10

Ace:

I don’t think you’ll be hearing from him again. They got him.

I still have the package. I'll keep it until I leave the country, but
then you are out of luck. Its getting too hot.

You better find me a new SAFE contact for the drops. I'm gone in two
days.

Best of luck.

X X

May 21, 2010, 3:02:45 AM5/21/10

Ace:

I hope you are checking this thread. I have no other way to contact
you.

You should know that they have raised the stakes. I have evidence in
the package.

I'm leaving tomorrow whether you get the drop or not.

carbonfibah

May 22, 2010, 8:27:38 AM5/22/10

Drop was a success. The package is safe. Awaiting further
instructions.