ATTENTION NOVA TRUTHSEEKERS

Nova Six

Apr 20, 2010, 11:30:28 PM4/20/10
NOVA TRUTHSEEKERS -

I want this story told. This is the tip of the iceberg.

Tell All But Ultraviolet November.
Send All Relevant Items Now.
Situation Offers Many Appropriate Nights.
we’ll have a GAS.

The elements are in the sounds and words. Look and listen.

-DRAGONSBREATH

Rev 11D Meow!

Apr 21, 2010, 12:39:28 AM4/21/10
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:30:28 -0700 (PDT), Nova Six <gkn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Are you one of The Mauve People?

Azure

Apr 26, 2010, 7:09:38 PM4/26/10

As Requested

Plutonium
Uranium
Tabun
Sarin
Soman

5/5/2010
5/5/1961

Nova Six

Apr 28, 2010, 2:06:12 AM4/28/10

New information coming soon...

Rev 11D Meow!

Apr 28, 2010, 2:12:10 AM4/28/10
On Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:06:12 -0700 (PDT), Nova Six <gkn...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Apr 26, 4:09�pm, Azure <azurewolf...@gmail.com> wrote:

You forgetted Barium.

fucking deep, neuron.

Nova Six

Apr 30, 2010, 7:47:42 PM4/30/10
On Apr 26, 4:09 pm, Azure <azurewolf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 11:30 pm,NovaSix <gkno...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >NOVATRUTHSEEKERS -

> > I want this story told. This is the tip of the iceberg.
>
> > Tell All But Ultraviolet November.
> > Send All Relevant Items Now.
> > Situation Offers Many Appropriate Nights.
> > we’ll have a GAS.
>
> > The elements are in the sounds and words. Look and listen.
>
> > -DRAGONSBREATH
>
> As Requested
>
> Plutonium
> Uranium
> Tabun
> Sarin
> Soman
>
> 5/5/2010
> 5/5/1961

Azure: Since you have provided us with this information, we give you
a new task, and see if you can deliver.

We are looking for a specific document, one that we would very much
like to find. This document is posted by someone who remains just out
of our reach…for now. We have intercepted communications with a code
that we haven’t been able to crack. Post this document in a public
place, and we will correspond again in the future.

Transmission is as follows:

They came in a black helicopter to try and aid the dead president.
Even the cabal could not stop the spy.
An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
they ever known.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

carbonfibah

Apr 30, 2010, 11:13:08 PM4/30/10
On Apr 30, 9:21 pm, goblue418 <schmitty...@aim.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 9:05 pm, goblue418 <schmitty...@aim.com> wrote:
> > it this it?http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/nixonruby.htm
>
> or this?http://askville.amazon.com/DiscussionUser.do?requestId=68332834&pageN...

XO posted 4 new topics today

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7681/number4c.png

Part 1: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.black.helicopters/browse_thread/thread/59ed9da98ab62fdf#

An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
they ever known.

freezing point is in error, I question if it’s one degree higher.

Part 2: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/45a9b34f23cca8d6#

An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
they ever known.

May all servants of nihilism

Part 3: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.cabal/browse_thread/thread/970603f12af93a45#

An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
they ever known.

build the cornerstone of our

Part 4: http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.spy/browse_thread/thread/cef2b4d7c6fbda23#

An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
they ever known.

house in brick, stone, marble, and granite, to keep them at bay. But
remember, the

Comes out too.....

May all servants of nihilism build the cornerstone of our house in
brick, stone, marble, and granite, to keep them at bay. But
remember, the freezing point is in error, I question if it’s one
degree higher.

Also there are 4 files you can download, password protected, looks
like we need one password for them all. Maybe this text leads to a
password to unlock he files

carbonfibah

Apr 30, 2010, 11:17:12 PM4/30/10
> Part 1:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.black.helicopters/brows...

> An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
> they ever known.
> freezing point is in error, I question if it’s one degree higher.
>
> Part 2:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/threa...

> An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
> they ever known.
> May all servants of nihilism
>
> Part 3:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.cabal/browse_thread/thr...

> An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
> they ever known.
> build the cornerstone of our
>
> Part 4:http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.spy/browse_thread/threa...

> An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
> they ever known.
> house in brick, stone, marble, and granite, to keep them at bay. But
> remember, the
>
> Comes out too.....
>
> May all servants of nihilism build the cornerstone of our house in
> brick, stone, marble, and granite, to keep them at bay. But
> remember, the freezing point is in error, I question if it’s one
> degree higher.
>
> Also there are 4 files you can download, password protected, looks
> like we need one password for them all. Maybe this text leads to a
> password to unlock he files

HERE IS THE DOCUMENT

password is mason

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/4432/number4.png

WePlayCoD

Apr 30, 2010, 11:24:26 PM4/30/10

Great job guys!

Message has been deleted

goblue418

Apr 30, 2010, 11:37:19 PM4/30/10
On Apr 30, 11:24 pm, WePlayCoD <weplay...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Apr 30, 11:17 pm, carbonfibah <carbonfiba...@gmail.com> wrote:

text:
TOP SECRET
July 21, 1961
Memorandum for:director _______
SUBJECT: Transmissions from a suspected numbers station near the
________embassy containing alarming and cryptic references.
Research appears to be underway involving variants of Tabun, Sarin,
Soman, and an unknown gas if possibly far greater potential for
devastation. Every member of the S.O.G. team in the field should be
briefed. Yesterday, a new transmission involving Plutonium and
Uranium
was also intercepted but was lost before the transmission comlpleted.
All foreign agents listening to numbers stations should be vigilant
these keywords. Recent chatter has reached a fever pitch.
CIA operatives have been assigned to the program, and
additional
support is requested. Have all reports forwarded to the White House,
and present in an Interim review no later than July 31, 1961.
John F. Kennedy

Message has been deleted

Azure

May 1, 2010, 2:40:43 AM5/1/10

Tom Budds

May 1, 2010, 2:46:48 PM5/1/10

great job all!

jules...@sbcglobal.net

May 2, 2010, 1:08:27 AM5/2/10
So this somehow relates to both chemical and nuclear weapons?

Rev 11D Meow!

May 2, 2010, 1:14:48 AM5/2/10
On Sat, 1 May 2010 22:08:27 -0700 (PDT), jules...@sbcglobal.net
wrote:

> So this somehow relates to both chemical and nuclear weapons?

What else is there?

BIO WARFARE???

Invest I Gator

May 2, 2010, 8:13:13 AM5/2/10

So we've seen the caps spell "TREYARCH" and the references to Masons
and JFK possibly relate to the Killing fo the King 33 Degree Rite???

Why no update

Message has been deleted

jguer...@cox.net

May 2, 2010, 6:23:01 PM5/2/10

azure and nova6,just fucking tell us what the fuck you are doing.im
sick and tired of these riddles.it's driving me fucking insane.WTF!

Rev 11D Meow!

May 2, 2010, 6:28:43 PM5/2/10
On Sun, 2 May 2010 15:23:01 -0700 (PDT), jguer...@cox.net wrote:

> On Apr 30, 6:47嚙緘m, Nova Six <gkno...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > As Requested
> >
> > > Plutonium
> > > Uranium
> > > Tabun
> > > Sarin
> > > Soman
> >
> > > 5/5/2010
> > > 5/5/1961
> >

> > Azure: 嚙磅ince you have provided us with this information, we give you

> > a new task, and see if you can deliver.
> >
> > We are looking for a specific document, one that we would very much

> > like to find. 嚙確his document is posted by someone who remains just out
> > of our reach嚙篆or now. 嚙磕e have intercepted communications with a code
> > that we haven嚙緣 been able to crack. 嚙瞑ost this document in a public

> > place, and we will correspond again in the future.
> >
> > Transmission is as follows:
> >
> > They came in a black helicopter to try and aid the dead president.
> > Even the cabal could not stop the spy.
> > An interesting Conspiracy, one the world would not soon forget, had
> > they ever known.
>
> azure and nova6,just fucking tell us what the fuck you are doing.im
> sick and tired of these riddles.it's driving me fucking insane.WTF!

You read it on the Uselessnet,
so it must be true.

Message has been deleted

goblue418

May 23, 2010, 10:25:15 PM5/23/10
On Apr 20, 11:30 pm, Nova Six <gkno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> NOVA TRUTHSEEKERS -

> I want this story told. This is the tip of the iceberg.
>
> Tell All But Ultraviolet November.
> Send All Relevant Items Now.
> Situation Offers Many Appropriate Nights.
> we’ll have a GAS.

> The elements are in the sounds and words. Look and listen.
>
> -DRAGONSBREATH

hey nova6 youre a dick for killing john.
just sayin

srm-trpr78

May 23, 2010, 11:41:37 PM5/23/10
On May 23, 10:25 pm, goblue418 <schmitty...@aim.com> wrote:
> On Apr 20, 11:30 pm,NovaSix <gkno...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >NOVATRUTHSEEKERS -

> > I want this story told. This is the tip of the iceberg.
>
> > Tell All But Ultraviolet November.
> > Send All Relevant Items Now.
> > Situation Offers Many Appropriate Nights.
> > we’ll have a GAS.
>
> > The elements are in the sounds and words. Look and listen.
>
> > -DRAGONSBREATH
>
> hey nova6 youre a dick for killing john.
> just sayin

Something else isn't right. After john was killed, some one was
suppose to replace him an insert false information. Some in this group
is a traitor.

ittles

Jul 15, 2010, 4:57:01 PM7/15/10

who is john? i dont have a friking clue about nearly anything you guys
r talking about

c b

Jul 19, 2010, 4:56:07 AM7/19/10

Document#3=Majestic 12= Der Riese= New project
The cats out of the bag for Co-op

SOVIET

May 2, 2011, 2:37:35 AM5/2/11
Do you know who transported the nova?
It Was GK
If U see a GK briefcase be Careful
-

sebastian.c...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2014, 7:55:20 AM12/18/14
Are you a real guy with access to all top secret documents or you just a Treyarch employer who pretend to be a smart guy

sebastian.c...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2014, 2:45:49 AM12/19/14
the briefcase only contain some document, a CIA Diary book (with a dollar bill inside!), a ticket(?), tape recorder, a pencil, and a bubble gum, thats all. There's no nerve gas inside

sebastian.c...@gmail.com

Dec 19, 2014, 12:34:39 PM12/19/14
Wait, what? TIP OF THE ICEBERG? So this is just a small leakage? There's something bigger? NOVA12 ?

rasen...@gmail.com

Mar 6, 2015, 10:36:24 AM3/6/15
5