World Of The Strange Newsletter 7/8/02

1 view

SHnSASSY1

Jul 8, 2002, 8:43:35 AM7/8/02
*******World Of The Strange Newsletter 7/8/02**********
Your Sponsorship Can Be Running In This Spot-For More Information
Also We Are Always in need of your articles, stories and commentaries!
Contact Me At SHNS...@aol.com
>>>Sponsor<<<
The Alien Abduction Reference Guide
by: Michelle LaVigne-Wedel and Paul Wedel
in...@writetoprint.com http://www.writetoprint.com/

Top 100 Sites
http://www.worldwidetopsites.com/php/in.php?id=wots

Top Mystery Sites
http://millerservers.com/cgibin/mystery/topsites.cgi?brandi

Sci- Feye Top 50 Sites
http://matrix.mytopsitelist.com/jump.php?cmd=in&list_id=scifeye&site_id=wots
>>ADVERTISEMENT<<
**Are You Looking To Publish Your Manuscript Or Book?**
Look No Further - To Get The Complete Facts and To EARN a
20% Discount and to keep all your Rights to Your Book Go To:
http://www.worldofthestrange.com/write2.htm
>>>Sponsor<<<
Naitaka by: Lee Murphy L...@kodiakbooks.com
http://kodiakbooks.com/

Main Website: http://www.worldofthestrange.com
Current Issue: http://www.worldofthestrange.com/Archives/20020708.htm
####################
CONTENTS
#1. Disclosure and Unity by: James L. Choron komm...@mtu-net.ru
http://wintersteel.homestead.com/home.html
#2. 'The Scotsman' On Abduction by: Jonathan Ledgard
http://news.scotsman.com/features.cfm?id=698882002
#3. Shipment of Dishes Expands ET Search By Jen Cooper
http://www.redding.com/top_stories/local/20020627toplo020.shtml
#4. The Great Fluoride Scam! by: James Donahue
http://www.viewzone.com/fluoride.html
#5. DOD Releases Project Shad Fact Sheets
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/May2002/b05232002_bt264-02.html and
http://deploymentlink.osd.mil/current_issues/shad/shad_intro.shtml
#6. My 10 Favorite UFO Cases by: Dennis G. Balthaser trut...@roswell.net
http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com
####################
#1. Disclosure and Unity by: James L. Choron komm...@mtu-net.ru
http://wintersteel.homestead.com/home.html

By now, everyone in the "UFO Community" has heard about Dr. Steven Greer and
his "Disclosure Project." Many of us remember the day when a group of brave men
and women stood up ... stood tall ... before the eyes of a nation ... and told
what they knew... Told the truth about UFOs and Extraterrestrial Visitation of
Earth.

Many of us also remember, in the aftermath of that historic event, when that
same "UFO Community" descended into a morass of petty feuding, turf wars and
character assassination ... turning the focus of the public away from the
patent bravery of these daring individuals, and the amazing (to say the least)
disclosures made.

Hardly a day goes by, certainly not a week, in which some comment is not made
about the Disclosure Project, and how Dr. Steven Greer, it's founder, is
"grandstanding" or otherwise "mucking up" the cause of getting the United
States Government to admit it's knowledge of the existence of Unidentified
Flying Objects, Extraterrestrial Encounters, and it's involvement in the
"Reverse Engineering" of "borrowed" Alien Technology.

For the most part, these complaints and (in some cases) outright slurs, are
coming from a segment of the "UFO Community" which has become sidetracked by
what this writer considers to be "sideshow" or peripheral, at best, topics,
which have little or nothing to do with UFOlogy. Each dissenting group seems to
have it's own personal "ax to grind" or some reason for opposing the Disclosure
project, based solely on a dislike of Dr. Steven Greer, it's founder.

Let's set the record straight. Whether one likes or dislikes Dr. Greer ...
whether one has interests other than the straight forward investigation of
Unidentified Flying Objects, or not ... the real point of this debate...the
debate over what the Disclosure Project is, how it works, if it is working, and
who should be running it ... all boils down to a single issue. That issue is
this. Regardless of who is in charge, regardless of how things are being
managed... The Disclosure Project is doing something that has been begging to
be done since, at least, the summer of 1947, and most likely far longer. It is
crying out, with a loud and credible voice ... backed up by empirical evidence
and testimony, for the United States Government to end the secrecy ... to stop
the cover-up, and, they are, at least in some quarters, being heard.

Regardless of what one thinks of Dr. Greer, personally or professionally, or as
a UFOlogist ... he is doing something that no one else has ever attempted, and
he is doing it successfully, with little general support and no "safety net" or
protection for either himself, his associates or his witnesses. For this
reason, if not for any other, Dr. Greer and the Disclosure Project deserve the
support and encouragement of every aspect of the "UFO Community."

It is past time for us ... all of us ... in the field of UFOlogy ... to put
aside our petty differences, lay aside the "peripheral interests" such as the
various "theories" and thoughts on diverse "conspiracies," and pull together.

It should not be necessary to point out that in the aftermath of the "911"
Disaster ... some would call it the "World Trade Center Massacre" ... the
United States Government has taken a sudden turn (and rightfully so) toward
"tighter security" and more restrictions on the content and nature information
that it releases. Soon, no doubt, an entire new "Administration" will be
founded to deal with "Homeland Security." Taking into consideration the
background and history of the Government, to date, in the area of Unidentified
Flying Objects and Extraterrestrial Visitation, is it not reasonable to assume
that a further blanket of "National Security" is about to descend on the
matter? What has, after all, been responsible for the secrecy, in the large
part, from the beginning... The answer is obvious. The United States Government
is completely at a loss to stop the visitation of earth by Alien Spacecraft.
They are either unsure of, or are possibly very sure of the intentions of these
visitors, or at least some of them. Their claim of this matter being of
importance to "National Security" has prompted a cover-up which has lasted over
half a century, and unless something is done, fairly soon, it is most likely to
last another half century, or longer. The fact is, the United States Government
has proven that it is incapable of defending it's air space against the
encroachment of pirated civilian airliners. They certainly cannot "defend" it
against the encroachment of Extraterrestrial Spacecraft. Therefore, in their
eyes, the "National Security" claim is ... possibly a bit paranoid, but ...
quite valid.

Please View The Rest Of This Article at: http://www.worldofthestrange.com
####################

#2. 'The Scotsman' On Abduction by: Jonathan Ledgard
http://news.scotsman.com/features.cfm?id=698882002

I am Aerial Tellurian (not my real name, the one given me by Outlander). I am
45, single, and I reside in the Panhandle of Florida. Since the age of ten, I
have been visited by an alien called Outlander from Regulus - which is 67.0
light years away
from our solar system."

According to believers, Aerial is just one of two million Americans who have
been abducted by aliens. Most of them report having been raped or otherwise
interfered with aboard orbiting spaceships. Few abductees report these
violations to federal
law-enforcement agencies; they believe the government is in on the alien
actions. Why else, they ask, do unmarked black helicopters flit about America,
keeping track of their movements?

Aerial, alas, has not been spared the abuse, as she reports in a diary she
posts on the internet. Here is her entry for 28 February this year:

"This is my last entry for February, a whole month of keeping this online
journal. I reread it and determined a pattern of doubt, followed closely by
trusting Outlander again. Perhaps his very nearness, and the implant I must
have, creates this trust.
But I know of no way to stay suspicious unless I could get away from him
entirely and that's not possible while I'm pregnant. I need the pre-natal care
the aliens are giving me aboard the mothership. My pregnancy will only be three
months, instead of
the normal nine months of a human pregnancy. That means our hybrid baby will be
born some time in mid- May, a wonderful springtime birth!"

Lately, Aerial's entries have become more muddled:

"Something horrible has happened during the past month. My baby was born aboard
the mothership - and taken from me! I was returned home and kept captive for
two weeks until I managed to escape. I'm on the run now, and using cybercafés
and public libraries to update this journal. I can only do this because I move
on rapidly afterward, fearful for my life and that Outlander will find me."

It is 55 years since a UFO crash-landed in the desert scrub outside Roswell,
New Mexico, and kick-started the alien abduction movement. Most abductees see
the Roswell incident as tangible proof of the presence of aliens among us. But
no
evidence has been uncovered and the American military categorically denies the
accounts of observers, such as Roswell air-base intelligence officer Frank J.
Kaufmann, who claim to have seen the crash site. The craft was of unknown
origin,
Kaufmann's account has it, shaped like a stingray, perhaps 28 feet long and 18
feet wide, pewter coloured, underlaid with hexagonal cells pulsing orange, and
with five small passengers, pallid, not quite human, all of them dead.
Intriguing, certainly, but hardly conclusive enough to build an entirely new
world view on.

Fast-forward to 2002, a few hours' drive south of Roswell in a desolate sweep
of west Texas. I can just make out the mountains in the south, a moon-yellowed
jawbone marking the Mexican border. The firmament above is breathtakingly
clear, the
constellations like pieces of silver stitched into a billowing cobalt sheet. A
satellite (or is it?) grazes the stratosphere. The mysterious Marfa lights, a
few miles outside the small ranching town of Marfa, bounce up and down a mile
or so away,
like incandescent tennis balls. They break into two and three separate lights,
sometimes hovering above the desert floor, sometimes racing about wildly.
People come to this remote spot from around the world to see this unexplained
spookiness.

#3. Shipment of Dishes Expands ET Search By Jen Cooper
http://www.redding.com/top_stories/local/20020627toplo020.shtml

350 dishes will make up network for the telescope to scan heavens

HAT CREEK OBSERVATORY ‹ The arrival Wednesday of eight reflector dishes puts
researchers at the SETI Institute one step closer to their goal: finding
extraterrestrial life in space.

The huge metal dishes, which are 20 feet by 24 feet and weigh more than 1,000
pounds each, are part of the Allen Telescope Array. The project will use 350
separate dishes to scan the heavens for life while simultaneously record
traditional astronomy data.

The first shipment of dishes arrived at the Hat Creek Observatory, operated by
the University of California at Berkeley since the 1960s, shortly before 9 a.m.
An 18-wheel truck that carried them was escorted by three California Highway
Patrol vehicles.

Truck driver Ron Chisham hauled the dishes from Idaho and said he got used to
pointing and staring from other drivers during his three-day trek. Many people
asked if his cargo was a UFO, he said.

The dome-shaped silver dishes look like Hollywood's rendition of
extraterrestrial spacecraft, minus flashing lights and tiny green men. Chisham
and researchers joked about the resemblance Wednesday morning, saying people
probably assumed the dishes were coming from Area 51 ‹ a secured military
base north of Las Vegas rumored to harbor alien life ‹ not Idaho Falls.

The Allen Telescope Array was originally called the One Hectare Telescope, but
the name was changed to reflect the gifts of Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen.
To date, Allen has given $11.5 million for the project.

The project is a joint venture between the Mountain View-based SETI Institute
and the University of California at Berkeley. The institute was named for the
discipline of astronomy known as search for extraterrestrial intelligence.

#4. The Great Fluoride Scam! by: James Donahue
http://www.viewzone.com/fluoride.html

I was a child when fluoride, a by-produce from the manufacture of atomic bombs,
was first introduced to the American people.

Nobody told us where fluoride came from. All we knew is that it was a newly
discovered chemical that would make our teeth extra hard and ward off cavities.
When a free fluoride clinic was set up one summer in our school, all the kids
in town lined up to have the bitter tasting stuff rubbed on their teeth.

We were pretty gullible in those days. The period immediately following World
War II was a time of scientific advancement. After the inventions of nylon,
rayon, plastic and other marvelous products that replaced fabrics, rubber and
steel during the war years, people were lulled into the belief that those
balding men in white laboratory jackets could solve all of the problems of the
world. The belief was so strong that we blindly accepted whatever a "scientist"
told us. Nobody dreamed that we might be victims of fraud.

My father was part of the magic. He worked as a chemical engineer for a factory
that made a variety of products out of wheat and corn starch (including the
brain-killing excitotoxin monosodium glutamate). He provided well and I
consequently made regular visits to a dentist every summer. I knew well the
agony of the dentist drill. It was nothing like the advanced water-cooled
high-speed equipment used by modern dentists. Repairing a cavity doomed us to
what seemed like hours of white-knuckle torture under the glaring lights of the
dental chair, while a man with plastic rimmed glasses and bad breath bored his
way through teeth (and bone?). Once the drilling was done, the dentist filled
the hole he made with a hot metallic material that burned when it went in, and
left a bad taste in your mouth.

We had a mom-and-pop grocery store in our neighborhood where kids could buy
penny candy and a package of gum for a nickel. I made a lot of visits to that
candy store.

Even though my mother made sure that I brushed my teeth daily, somehow I don't
remember linking the candy I was eating to all of the cavities. When fluoride
was introduced, it seemed like a child's dream come true.

I was disappointed, of course. I had just as many cavities in my teeth the
following year.

When they started dumping fluoride in the local water supply, and adding it to
the ingredients in our toothpaste, I thought that would surely solve my
problem. It seemed reasonable to think that I didn't get a heavy enough dose of
fluoride when I attended the free clinic. After all, if a little bit of
fluoride was good for my teeth, it made sense that a lot more fluoride would be
even better.

But alas, after years of drinking, scrubbing and consuming fluoride-laced
products, we now learn that we've been scammed. This chemical is found to be
totally ineffective in preventing tooth decay. Not only that, it seems to be
directly linked to a variety of medical problems ranging from discolored teeth
to bone disease and cancer.

In short, fluoride is a poison.

This is not news to the medical world. The Journal of the American Medical
Association and the New England Journal of Medicine have both reported greater
incidence of hip fractures in fluoridated areas. The National Institute of
Environmental and Health Services has linked fluoridation with cancer.

A book by Dr. John Yiamouyiannis, titled "Fluoride, The Aging Factor," shows
that the drug causes a premature aging process. He notes that in areas where
fluoride is consumed in the drinking water, there are higher rates of bone
disorders (skeletal fluorosis, osteoporosis and arthritic pain) and people
suffer from brown decaying teeth.

"Fluoride is a poison!" Yiamouyiannis warns." The 1984 issue of Clinical
Toxicology of Commercial Products lists fluoride as more poisonous than lead
and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It has been used as a pesticide
for mice, rats and other small pests. A 10-pound infant could be killed by
1/100 of an ounce and a 100-pound adult could be killed by 1/10 of an ounce of
fluoride. The Akron Regional Poison Center indicates that a 7-ounce tube of
toothpaste contains 199 mg. of fluoride, more than enough to kill a 25-pound
child."

Yiamouyiannis writes that the acceleration of the aging process by fluoride
occurs at the bio-chemical level by causing enzyme inhibition, collagen
breakdown, genetic damage and disruption of the immune system.

"Fluoride interacts with the bonds which maintain the normal shape of
proteins," he continues. "With distorted protein, the immune system attacks
it's own protein, the body's own tissue." The visual and physical effects from
prolonged exposure to fluoride include nausea, bloody vomit, faintness, stomach
cramps, tremors, constipation, aching bones, stiffness, skin rash, weight loss
and brown or black discoloration of the teeth.

The horror in this story is that fluoride was known as a deadly poison from the
start. But if this was true, why would the U. S. government promote the sale of
it to its own people, and later people all over the world? Would you believe
the answer to this question is money?

There is compelling evidence that the program of water fluoridation began as a
massive effort to cover up bad publicity from one of the most toxic materials
to emerge from the government's secret nuclear weapons program. The idea was
that if fluoride could be presented to the country as beneficial, then no one
could sue the government for being harmed by it.

An article by Dr. Jackie Alan Giuliano in "Healing Our World" noted that
reporters Joel Griffiths and Chris Bryson discovered the truth about fluoride
while researching hundreds of declassified documents about the Manhattan
Project, America's secret atomic bomb development program.

#5. DOD Releases Project Shad Fact Sheets
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/May2002/b05232002_bt264-02.html and
http://deploymentlink.osd.mil/current_issues/shad/shad_intro.shtml

(Editor's Notation: This is Truly amazing as you follow the links and read all
the information, it just makes me wonder in how much more they are holding
back, and what kind of tests they have done on our men and woman in all the
wars)

The Department of Defense today released detailed fact sheets on six Cold
War-era chemical and biological warfare tests. Release of the information is
part of an on-going effort to provide information needed by the Department of
Veterans Affairs to respond to some veterans' claims that tests conducted in
the 1960s affected their health. A DoD investigative team found that simulants
were used in lieu of chemical and biological warfare agents in many of these
tests, but a number did involve the use of actual chemical and biological
warfare agents.

Of the six tests detailed in today's release, three used live nerve agents, one
used a live biological agent, and one used a simulant that, while believed to
be harmless at the time, has subsequently been found to be hazardous. The sixth
test used a non-hazardous simulant. This information and a list of personnel
assigned to the ships and units involved, has been provided to the VA.

In the 1960s, the DoD conducted a series of chemical and biological warfare
vulnerability tests on naval ships known collectively as Project Shipboard
Hazard and Defense (SHAD). Some veterans have expressed concern that their
participation in these tests may have exposed them to harmful substances. DoD
has released fact sheets on the individual tests as the information became
available. Six fact sheets were previously released.

The Department of Defense has been investigating the project since August 2000,
when the Department of Veterans Affairs asked the DoD for information needed to
clarify claims information from servicemembers who believed they might have
been exposed to harmful substances during their participation in SHAD tests. VA
claims experts needed to know what substances veterans may have been exposed to
and who might have been exposed. DoD agreed to deliver that information if it
could be found.

An investigative team located and searched records to identify which ships and
units were involved in the tests, when the tests took place, and to what
substances their crews and other personnel may have been exposed. This required
declassification of test-related ship and personnel information, without
release of military information that remains classified for valid operational
security reasons.

The SHAD tests were intended to show the vulnerability of Navy ships to
chemical and biological warfare agents. By learning how those agents would
disperse, military planners could improve procedures to protect crewmembers and
decontaminate ships.

#6. My 10 Favorite UFO Cases by: Dennis G. Balthaser trut...@roswell.net
http://www.truthseekeratroswell.com

I suppose most researchers have their favorite UFO cases which they are
interested in, so when I was recently asked to list my 10 favorite UFO cases, I
thought this will certainly create some discussion, as there will be those that
disagree for one reason or another with my favorites. I preferred to not call
them “My top 10 UFO cases” for that very reason. Over the years my
research has been primarily devoted to the 1947 Roswell Incident, Underground
Bases, Area 51 and most recently the Great Pyramids of Giza. In reality there
are probably hundreds of cases that could be listed, and I discovered early on
in my research that it’s impossible for me to investigate or research all
phases of this subject, but I still can have an interest in them, even though I
might not personally be researching them.

The list of my 10 favorite UFO cases is not in any order as far as importance
to me, but rather ten of the cases that I personally feel are worth further
investigation or research, based on the information already known. I cannot
tell you that all cases are factual either, and until validated information is
brought forward to prove or disprove them satisfactorily, I will continue to
have an interest in these and others.

My 10 Favorite UFO Related Cases:

1947 Roswell Incident: Reports of a crashed extraterrestrial craft with bodies
on a ranch northwest of Roswell New Mexico in July 1947. The United States Air
Force has unsuccessfully given 4 excuses over the past 55 years to explain what
actually happened. Most major afternoon newspapers west of Chicago reported the
crash on July 8, 1947 stating, “RAAF Captures Flying Saucer On Ranch in
Roswell Region.” The next day July 9, 1947, General Ramey’s weather
balloon cover story was in major newspapers east of Chicago. Hundreds of first
hand witnesses have been interviewed since 1978 when the investigation again
started. New Mexico Congressman Steven Schiff had the GAO (General Accounting
Office) investigate the Roswell Incident, only to have the United States Air
Force issue a 1995 report stating it was a Mogul balloon. In 1997 the Air
Force issued their 4th excuse stating the bodies found were anthropomorphic
crash test dummies. The dummies however were not used until 1953, 6 years
after the Roswell Incident happened. The debunkers, skeptics and nonbelievers
have failed miserably in satisfactorily explaining what actually happened near
Roswell New Mexico in 1947.

1964 Socorro New Mexico: Known as the Lonnie Zamora case (a policeman for the
city of Socorro) who on April 24, 1964 during a high-speed vehicle chase, was
deviated from the chase by the sight of a blue flame under an object in the
distance. His first thought when approaching was that it was an overturned
vehicle with two people near by. Within several hundred feet of where Zamora
stopped his police car, he saw a white, egg-shaped object standing on 4 legs
with a bright polished metal surface. Within moments of being spotted by one
of the beings outside the craft, he heard the slamming of a thick metallic door
and a low frequency roar eventually rising to a higher pitch. The craft began
rising with a bright blue and orange flame visible underneath the craft.
Project Blue Book classified the case as an “unknown.” Later inspection of
the site revealed impressions in the ground where the craft had landed.
Debunkers have theorized that it was a hot air balloon, however the flame on
hot air balloons must go upwards, not downward to heat the balloon envelope for
lift.

Area 51: Known by many other names such as Dreamland, the box, the dark side of
the moon and the ranch, Area 51 is a secret military base located 85 miles
northwest of Las Vegas Nevada. It has been in existence since the 1950s,
however only recently has the government and military admitted that the base
exists at all. What transpires there is some of the highest security work in
the United States, some of which includes testing of new type aircraft,
radioactive research, etc.
It has been reported that extraterrestrial craft and possibly alien bodies are
housed at this installation in an area known as S-4. Reports of 22 levels
below ground have also been noted. Security is some of the highest in the
country with signs at the perimeter of the base that warn trespassers that,
“the use of deadly force is authorized.” I don’t want our military
development secrets revealed to our adversaries, however if alien craft or
bodies are kept there, I am interested in that for the future of our children
and grandchildren.

Fire in the Sky: Travis Walton’s November 5, 1975 abduction experience has
been recorded both in book form and big screen movie. Working with loggers in
the mountains of northeastern Arizona, an unusually bright light was observed
in the sky. Walton got out of the truck to view it closer and as he walked
toward the light, he was blasted with a bolt of unknown energy. The other
logger’s fled the scene in fear. Returning to the site, Walton was not to be
found. A massive manhunt was mounted for five days to find Walton (or his
body), since his coworkers were suspected of murder after his disappearance.
Walton finally reappeared, disoriented to a world of disbelievers and
interrogations that would change his life forever.

Great Pyramids of Giza: I was recently asked to join the Advisory Board of the
Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association. Many of us believe that the
pyramids of Giza are much older than we’ve been told, primarily due to the
fact that the deterioration of the Sphinx was probably done by water rather
than wind and sand erosion. Since there hasn't been a large quantity of water
in that region for over 15,000 years, it would mean that the pyramids of Giza
are pre-Egyptian. If that's the case, and the Pyramids were not built by
Egyptians, who build them? Some theorize that perhaps there was “ET”
involvement due to the technology required to construct the only remaining
structures of the Seven Wonders of the World.

Please View The Rest Of This Article at: http://www.worldofthestrange.com
"World of the Strange"
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED: Permission is granted to reproduce or redistribute this
edition provided that attribution is made to the Author or Authors noted. In
order to reprint or reproduce any copyrighted material contained herein, if not
using the FULL newsletter, you MUST obtain permission from the copyright holder
noted. For their permission in use of their said article
World Of The Strange Newsletter http://www.worldofthestrange.com
World of the Strange Message Board
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/worldofthestrange/