New Scientific Research Shows Real Possibility of Thermite-type Explosions in WTC 1 and 2.

Sky King

Feb 11, 2006, 9:17:47 AM2/11/06

New scientific research shows that there very well could have been
Thermite-type explosions at WTC 1 and WTC 2:

http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

george

Feb 11, 2006, 2:28:07 PM2/11/06

A very good article that will be shunned by the conspiracy kooks
Thanks for posting it

Sky King

Feb 11, 2006, 4:46:13 PM2/11/06

See also Dr. Greening's other articles:

http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf

http://www.911myths.com/Energy_Transfer_Addendum.pdf

http://www.911myths.com/NISTREPORT.pdf

Unlike Prof. Jones and the so-called "Scholars for 9/11 Truth", Dr.
Greening's studies are fully transparent, revealing his assumptions, data,
and calculations.

I and others sent Prof. Jones these papers for comment. Eventually, Jones
et all will be forced to deal with the actual physics, chemsistry,
structural engineering, and forensic science they are so far avoiding.

Vandar

Feb 11, 2006, 4:52:42 PM2/11/06
Sky King wrote:
> On 11 Feb 2006 11:28:07 -0800, "george" <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:
>

>>Sky King wrote:
>>
>>>New scientific research shows that there very well could have been
>>>Thermite-type explosions at WTC 1 and WTC 2:
>>>
>>>http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf
>>
>>A very good article that will be shunned by the conspiracy kooks
>>Thanks for posting it
>

> See also Dr. Greening's other articles:
>
> http://www.911myths.com/WTCREPORT.pdf
>
> http://www.911myths.com/Energy_Transfer_Addendum.pdf
>
> http://www.911myths.com/NISTREPORT.pdf
>
> Unlike Prof. Jones and the so-called "Scholars for 9/11 Truth", Dr.
> Greening's studies are fully transparent, revealing his assumptions, data,
> and calculations.

The nerve of some people. ;)

Quintal

Feb 11, 2006, 6:17:03 PM2/11/06
On 11 Feb 2006 11:28:07 -0800, "george" <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote:

nah it's interesting, but i find its central explanation of the
collapse weak. What is that with 10 tons of aluminium igniting and
exploding each floor at a time...that's kinda nuts.

Rev. 11D Meow!

Feb 11, 2006, 7:27:58 PM2/11/06
http://www.hss.edu/

"Sky King" <sky...@scientist.com> wrote in message

Rev. 11D Meow!

Feb 11, 2006, 7:30:37 PM2/11/06
Put a liter of diesel fuel and a kilo of aluminum
in a microwave oven on high for an hour
and see what happens.

Be sure to send the video to Snopes.

"Quintal" <xavi...@here.now> wrote in message

george

Feb 11, 2006, 8:08:20 PM2/11/06

Rev. 11D Meow! wrote:
> Put a liter of diesel fuel and a kilo of aluminum
> in a microwave oven on high for an hour
> and see what happens.
>
> Be sure to send the video to Snopes.

Just put an ignition source under a pile of aluminium powder.
Cheaper

Rev. 11D Meow!

Feb 12, 2006, 1:08:43 AM2/12/06
This will ignite your aluminum.
http://ratemycameltoe.com/vote.php

"george" <gbl...@hnpl.net> wrote in message

Phil Miller

Feb 12, 2006, 1:17:01 AM2/12/06
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:08:43 -0800, "Rev. 11D Meow!" <Ji...@Crack.Corn>
wrote:

>This will ignite your aluminum.
>http://ratemycameltoe.com/vote.php

Now that's the most sensible thing that's been posted here in months!

Phil
--
Statistics are like a bikini. What they reveal is
suggestive, but what they conceal is vital.

george

Feb 12, 2006, 2:27:15 PM2/12/06

Phil Miller wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:08:43 -0800, "Rev. 11D Meow!" <Ji...@Crack.Corn>
> wrote:
>
> >This will ignite your aluminum.
> >http://ratemycameltoe.com/vote.php
>
> Now that's the most sensible thing that's been posted here in months!

:-)
buy a cracker (fiework) and see which one goes off with a bang :-)

Don Howe

Feb 11, 2006, 12:37:12 PM2/11/06
On Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:17:47 GMT, Sky King <sky...@scientist.com>
wrote:

>New scientific research shows that there very well could have been
>Thermite-type explosions at WTC 1 and WTC 2:
>
>http://www.911myths.com/WTCTHERM.pdf

And Tower 7 ?