Re: US Military Recruitment And Relenlistment Surpassed Quotas In April

KenStahl

May 15, 2006, 6:11:23 PM5/15/06
> A study funded by the US government has concluded that conservatism can
> be explained psychologically ...

What study was that, lib-turd?

Why don't you post it?

(oh! lib-turds can't post cites for their delusions!)

Marinus van der Lubbe

May 15, 2006, 10:40:01 PM5/15/06
Rex Radon wrote:
> The PretZel <sour...@saltwithmustard.com> wrote:
>
>>> The anti-American subversives: commies, pacifists and radical liberal
>>> Democrats are not having
>>> much success in trying to undermine the moral of the U.S. military.
>>> There is no similarity between
>>> Afghanistan/Iraq and Viet Nam a generation ago. The majority of
>>> Americans realize that.

> During a recent family gathering, a relative asked Jared what he would do if an
> enemy was shooting at him. Jared ran to his video game console and killed a
> digital Xbox soldier and announced, "See! I can do it!"

And this from last week.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2006-05-07-navy-air-training_x.htm

"Navy and Air Force personnel are replacing Army soldiers to carry out
such duties as guarding convoys, patrolling bases and watching for
homemade bombs, the top killer of U.S. troops [soon to be the top killer
of baffled desert sailors] in Iraq."

Protee is right, there is no similarity between this war and Viet Nam,
it's more like this war and WWII, except Hitler didn't give three income
tax cuts to the ultra-rich.

kennykorn...@lycos.com

May 15, 2006, 11:10:04 PM5/15/06
>> > The only time Fox News had anything to do with Canada was...

>> Breaking News:

>> Nobody gives a fuck about Canada, lib-turd.

> Who's the American child here? ...

Nobody gives a fuck about you either, lib-turd.

kennykorn...@lycos.com

May 15, 2006, 11:12:00 PM5/15/06
> ...except Hitler didn't give three income tax cuts to the ultra-rich.

You will always be poor and stupid.

KenStahl

May 16, 2006, 1:12:03 PM5/16/06
>> > The only time Fox News had anything to do with Canada was...

>> Breaking News:

>> Nobody gives a fuck about Canada, lib-turd.

> Who's the American child here?

Nobody gives a fuck about you either, lib-turd.

KenStahl

May 16, 2006, 1:19:12 PM5/16/06
> He's another mindless right wing faggot,
> a blind spineless follower of Bush who
> lives in a trailer park.

I live in a half million dollar house and my mortgage
is eight hundred dollars.

Eat your heart out, lib-turd.

Stay poor and stupid - vote demonkrap.

Message has been deleted

rm...@my-deja.com

May 16, 2006, 3:19:49 PM5/16/06
> I am not a Democrat or liberal but you don't own any such thing
> because anyone that has to brag in Usenet groups proves he has an
> inferiority complex because of what you don't have.

Yes, very true. Political moderates and proponents of individual
liberties who support the foundations of objectivist Rand are often
mis-categorize by a fanatical and reactionary right wing. What a
shame!

KenStahl

May 17, 2006, 9:50:54 PM5/17/06
>> I live in a half million dollar house and my mortgage
>> is eight hundred dollars.
>> Eat your heart out, lib-turd.
>> Stay poor and stupid - vote demonkrap.

> I am not a Democrat or liberal

Another self-loathing lib-turd retard.

> but you don't own any such thing ...

How in the world would you know that, retard?

Message has been deleted

KenStahl

May 18, 2006, 10:48:49 PM5/18/06
>>> I am not a Democrat or liberal

>>Another self-loathing lib-turd retard.

>>> but you don't own any such thing ...

>>How in the world would you know that, retard?

>>Stay poor and stupid - vote demonkrap.

> I don't vote for either party

Well, you're way too stupid to be a Repub.
You're a brain dead lib-turd.

> and am not dumb and uneducated like you.

You're a fucking retard.

<blah, blah, blah snipped>

> Too bad that you just keep showing how jealous you are.

More evidence of your retardation.