NBC: Prop 8 had 70% nigger support against fag marriage. Fags are pissed at the niggers now.

.

Nov 9, 2008, 1:34:22 PM11/9/08
Radical California Gays Lash Out at Mormons, Catholics & Niggers

Radical gay activists are protesting the Mormon Church and threatening
to burn down Christian churches and HUNT DOWN people of faith who
supported the ballot measure.

Robert Oliver (L) holds a rainbow colored flag as a woman who
identified herself as Mama Joi (C) talks to a crowd while waving an
American flag outside the Los Angeles California Temple of The Church
of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints during a "No on Prop 8" march and
rally on Santa Monica Boulevard in Los Angeles November 6, 2008. The
protesters were marching to the Mormon Church which supported
Proposition 8, the ballot measure that banned gay marriage, local
media reported. (REUTERS/Danny Moloshok)

And, now this... After 70% of blacks supported Proposition 8 in
California, radical gay mobs are attacking blacks at their protests.
Pam's House Blend reported:

Geoffrey, a student at UCLA and regular Rod 2.0 reader, joined the
massive protest outside the Temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-day Saints in Westwood. Geoffrey was called the n-word at least
twice.

It was like being at a klan rally except the klansmen were wearing
Abercrombie polos and Birkenstocks. YOU N*GGER, one man shouted at
men. If your people want to call me a F*GGOT, I will call you a
n*gger. Someone else said same thing to me on the next block near the
temple...me and my friend were walking, he is also gay but Korean, and
a young WeHo clone said after last night the n*ggers better not come
to West Hollywood if they knew what was BEST for them.

http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2008/11/radical-california-gays-lash-out-at.html

Message has been deleted

Clairbear

Nov 9, 2008, 3:06:44 PM11/9/08
Rudy Canoza <pi...@thedismalscience.noot> wrote in

> Didn't I predict this?
>
> Ha ha ha ha ha! I wonder how long it will be before she and the
> rest of the white queers start bashing blacks for putting Prop. 8
> over the top?
Craig Chilton aready has started withe race bating over the balck vote
> Blacks voted 95% for Obama, but they also voted 70%
> for Prop. 8. In fact, every racial/ethnic minority except Asians
> voted for Prop. 8, and I'll bet some subgroups of Asians -
> probably Vietnamese and other people of South-east Asian origin -
> voted for it, too.
There are oprobably mor Asian gays who don't hide their pervesions
> Ha ha ha ha ha! I wonder if we'll see armed caravans of queers
> roaring south down La Cienega from West Hollywood into Inglewood
> and View Park for a little looting and burning. No? You don't
> think so? Really? Ha ha ha ha ha!
What and burn down the little boutique they frequent Where would the buy
all the art deco crap for the gay lovenests