Re: Bring out the Jews!

1 view

Anonymous Remailer

Feb 12, 2009, 6:42:58 PM2/12/09

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009, "al92653" <al9...@xyz.com> wrote:
>Icelanders finally see the light!
>
>When will we?
>

>http://judicial-inc.biz/91peaceful_icelanders_storm_govern.htm

ROTFLOL! I hate to laugh about something so God damn serious. But it's about fucking
time that the Zionist pigs got rounded up and sent up the fucking smokestack.

Death to Israel. Wipe the fucking Christ killers off the planet. Problem solved.

al92653

Feb 12, 2009, 11:57:42 PM2/12/09

"Anonymous Remailer" <Use-Author-Supplied-Address-Header@[127.1]> wrote in
message news:8056649295d885bc...@awxcnx.de...
> My sentiments, exactly!

Melchisedec

Feb 13, 2009, 12:27:24 AM2/13/09
Pink Floyd would say... "put 'em up against the wall"

"this one's a queer, that one's a Jew... "put 'em up against the wall".

"al92653" <al9...@xyz.com> wrote in message

vince garcia

Feb 13, 2009, 8:09:22 AM2/13/09
Melchisedec wrote:

> Pink Floyd would say... "put 'em up against the wall"
>
> "this one's a queer, that one's a Jew... "put 'em up against the wall".

actually, it's: "That one looks Jewish! And that one's a coon! Who let
all of this riff-raff into the room? There's one smoking a joint,
And another with spots! If I had my way, I'd have all of you shot!"

Otherwise, what is all this vitriol against jews?? I don't recall any
Jews blowing up buildings here. Seems like it was a bunch of moslems as
i recall.

Message has been deleted