2009年6月4日 11:16:402009/6/4
收件人

http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com/2009/06/outrage-chicago-gun-ban-upheld-court.html

Tuesday, June 02, 2009

OUTRAGE: Chicago Gun Ban UPHELD;
Court says "Heller" ruling by Supreme Court
not applicable to states or municipalities !

June 2 (TRN) -- American gun owners have been put in spectacular jeopardy by a
federal court ruling that enables states or cities to ban all -- ALL --
firearms ownership! A Chicago ordinance banning handguns and automatic weapons
within city limits was upheld by a U.S. Court of Appeals panel, which rejected
a challenge by the National Rifle Association.

Right about now, you're probably thinking these Judges are liberal, activist
Judges. Not true. One was appointed by Gerald Ford, the other two by Ronald
Reagan.

The unanimous three-judge panel ruled today that a U.S. Supreme Court decision
last year, in the case "District of Columbia v. Heller, 128 S. Ct. 2783
(2008)" which recognized an individual right to bear arms under the U.S.
Constitution�s Second Amendment, doesn�t apply to states and municipalities.

The court said the Heller case dealt with laws passed under federal authority,
not state authority. As such an individual's federal "right to keep and bear
arms" not not extend to rights under state or local laws!

That's not all. The Decision by the court states that "some" of the first 10
Amendments to the Constitution (Commonly known as "The Bill of Rights") "do
not apply to the states" while others, do!

Lastly, the Court ruling says that ideals that were important in the 1780's
when the Constitution was adopted, should give way to more contemporary views.

COMMENTARY:

This is the most spectacular act of judicial malfeasance I have ever
witnessed. Yes, I said malfeasance (intentionally bad) rather than misfeasance
(accidentally bad).

The Supreme Court interpretation of the Second Amendment is what overturned
the gun ban in Washington DC. Whoever enacted that law mattered not. A "ban"
on gun possession was unconstitutional, period.

Chicago has a ban on gun ownership and based upon the interpretation of the
Second Amendment in the Washington, DC case, a ban is still Unconstitutional
-- no matter who enacted such a ban.

For these Judges to say a ban by the feds is unconstitutional under the Second
Amendment but a ban by the states is permissible under that same Second
Amendment, is not only absurd, it puts every gun owner in the nation at risk
of his own state or local government banning gun ownership.

Instead of peaceful gun-rights efforts targeted at a single entity, the U.S.
Congress, the political battlefield has just been opened to 50 state
legislatures , 3,141 counties and county equivalents within the 50 States and
the District of Columbia. They are categorized as follows:
3,007 entities named �County�
16 Boroughs in Alaska
11 Census Areas in Alaska (for areas not organized into Boroughs by the State)
64 Parishes in Louisiana
42 Independent Cities (1 in Maryland, 1 in Missouri, 1 in Nevada, and the
remainder in Virginia)
1 District - the Federal District or District of Columbia.

It gets worse. Inside those counties are:

19,429 municipalities;
16,504 townships;
35,052 special districts; and
13,506 independent school districts.

Do the math and you now find that instead of having to deal with one national
political entity, Congress, Gun owners must now face off with around 78,000
other governments at the state, county and municipal level. How's THAT for
stacking the deck against us?

This decision by the Seventh U.S. Circuit court of Appeals was absolutely
political in its intent. It was specifically designed to break apart the
"powerful gun lobby" and force us to square off with tens of thousands of
additional government bodies.

We law-abiding gun owners defeated the opponents at the national level and now
this single court has changed the rules. Now, instead of one national
political target, we have just been put potentially at odds with literally
tens of thousands of other governments!

The federal Judges at both the District Court and now at the Federal Circuit
Court of Appeals have intentionally ignored the common language of the Second
Amendment and have now intentionally ignored a clear ruling by the US Supreme
Court on the matter.

All the years of peaceful legal challenges; all the years of peaceful appeals;
all the years of peacefully and lawfully lobbying federal and state
legislators, to achieve the penultimate goal of finally interpreting the
meaning of the Second Amendment, only to have it all thrown in the trash by
three Appellate Judges in a manner so sleazy and cunning as to deserve the
ultimate response.

This is what happens folks, when YOU play by the rules. Government does not.

This is what happens when YOU have faith in the system. The government laughs
at your blissful ignorance.

This is what happens when YOU believe the government is honorable. Our present
government is not.

The government - and especially these three Judges - are cunning, ruthless,
untrustworthy, disloyal, unpatriotic, deceitful scum. Their entire reason for
existing is to accrue unto themselves, power over everything.

The only thing that has ever stood in the way of their achieving ultimate
power is the fact that We The People have guns. Now, that is very much in
jeopardy.

Government lies, cheats, manipulates, twists and outright disobeys the supreme
law and founding documents of this land because they have not, in our
lifetime, faced REAL free men willing to walk up to them and kill them for
their defiance and disobedience.

Thomas Jefferson, one of our Founding Fathers, told us "The tree of liberty
must be replenished from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots."
It is time to replenish the tree!

Let me be the first to say this plainly: These Judges deserve to be killed.
Their blood will replenish the tree of liberty. A small price to pay to assure
freedom for millions.

This is not the first politically-motivated trash to come out of the Seventh
U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals. In fact, it was the Seventh U.S. Circuit Court
of Appeals that decided in the Matt Hale Case, that a group which fraudulently
trademarked the name "World Church of the Creator" despite the fact they knew
that name had been used by a Church for 30 years, could KEEP the name because
the church who had used it for 30 years didn't challenge the Trademark filing!

By not challenging the Trademark registration, the people who had used the
name for years LOST IT.

That decision lead to an order by a lower court for the Church to "surrender
its Bibles for destruction because they infringed on the trademark" given to
the fraudsters.

Shortly thereafter, a gunman entered the home of that lower court Judge and
slaughtered the Judge's mother and husband. Apparently, the 7th U.S. Circuit
court didn't get the hint after those killings. It appears another lesson is
needed.

These Judges are traitors to the United States of America. They have
intentionally violated the Constitution. They have now also intentionally
ignored a major ruling by the US Supreme Court.

If they are allowed to get away with this by surviving, other Judges will act
the same way.

These Judges deserve to made such an example of as to send a message to the
entire judiciary: Obey the Constitution or die.

Actual Court Decision (pdf)
http://www.turnerradionetwork.com/NRAvCicago-GunBanUpheld.pdf

Full details Here
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=awIn1M4tWxi8&refer=worldwide

UPDATE: 0857 HRS - 03 June 2009

Judges official public work addresses and a map of the area are below.
Their home addresses and maps will follow soon.

Behold these devils:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_uIpart1IM-0/SiZ_LzALHfI/AAAAAAAAAX8/GnNJRGHYlTA/s200/easterbrook.jpg
Hon. Frank H. Easterbrook
Chief Judge
Room 2746
Everett McKinley Dirksen United States Courthouse
219 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60604

Judge Easterbrook's Chambers may be contacted through the Seventh Circuit
Court of Appeals Clerk's Office at (312) 435-5850.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uIpart1IM-0/SiZ_kLkT0yI/AAAAAAAAAYM/z87vHnB5JOo/s200/Richard-A-Posner.jpg
Hon. Richard A. Posner
Room 2788F
Everett McKinley Dirksen United States Courthouse
219 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60604

Judge Posner's Chambers may be contacted through the Seventh Circuit Court of
Appeals Clerk's Office at (312) 435-5850.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uIpart1IM-0/SiaC18xo9II/AAAAAAAAAYU/ifKsQaBYD6M/s200/Hon._William_J._Bauer.jpg
Hon. William J. Bauer
Room 2754
Everett McKinley Dirksen United States Courthouse
219 S. Dearborn Street
Chicago, IL 60604

Judge Bauer's Chambers may be contacted through the Seventh Circuit Court of
Appeals Clerk's Office at (312) 435-5850.

(CLICK IMAGE BELOW TO ENLARGE)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uIpart1IM-0/SiZ4C7547wI/AAAAAAAAAX0/JsMpHIrMv2c/s400/FederalCourtHouseInChicago.jpg

View Larger Map Sphere: Related Content
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=embed&hl=en&geocode=&q=219+S.+Dearborn+Street+Chicago,+IL+60604&sll=41.879651,-87.629313&sspn=0.003659,0.009656&gl=us&ie=UTF8&t=h&ll=41.881799,-87.626395&spn=0.015337,0.027466&z=15&iwloc=A
http://www.sphere.com/search?q=sphereit:http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com/2009/06/outrage-chicago-gun-ban-upheld-court.html/

at 6/02/2009 11:11:00 PM 21 comments

Medico Nisaba said...
Well, don't kill them with a gun; that will only serve to provide ammunition
(pun intended) against the further destruction of the Second Amendment.

Aren't you proud to be an American, where at least you know you're "free"?

At least that's what everyone has been told all their lives.

Time to reject your programming.

June 2, 2009 11:50:00 PM EDT

AryanKnight said...
-above MN makes a good point, --doing the good deed to such vipers via a
compound/Bow&Arrow, with a message attached to it, would indeed be most
ironic!
-very keenly researched and journalisticly well stated HT, --for it is obvious
these three low-fellows while being paid by the citizens of Chicago, are
perverts following orders of their jewZionist kings deRothschild &
D.Rockefeller, --all of whom regard themselves as cunning elitists, -therefore
believing they are above the Law! There are many hundreds of thousands, ney
millions, of citizen Patriots willing to demonstrate support of our precious
usaConstitition & BoR via swift if bold action, --resulting in stern
retaliation for this reprehensibly egregious trampling upon our god-given
rights...
Witness a powerful multi-part must-see expose of the jewZionist Bank'sters
NWO...
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCFQbjsXzEs ]

June 3, 2009 1:20:00 AM EDT

Caucasiannation said...
To hell with the deck, just start stacking the magazine.

June 3, 2009 1:46:00 AM EDT

Prospector said...
Now I am not a legal expert, but certainly a pro-2nd Ammendment, supporter,
the 2nd Am. was introduced BY the States to protect the States against a
Federal Government out of control.

The 2A was instituted to prevent the Fed from enacting laws that would
infringe against the right of the Citizen of the States to hold and bear arms.
THAT right is retained by the "State" via the 10th.

With the DC case of Heller, the SC was actually wrong, in deciding in favor of
the plaintif, since DC is NOT a "State", and therefore not protected under the
10 Amendment persay, or the 2nd for that matter, which again is reserved for
the States.

The States, in order to maintain their 'Sovereignty" under the 10th, can
pretty much decide what they want and what they don't want. If Illinois
decides they don't want guns, that is their prerogative, as a State, and it
lends the option to move out of that state for a state that is more pro gun
than Ill., which be my definition is the center of criminal/globalist
bullshit, the armpit of America, next to Detroit that is.

It is GOD who grants me MY rights, not the government. I could care less what
a few assholes on some court thinks, or their interpretation thereof.

vVeryone needs to check their OWN STATE Constitution. Here in Arizona, the
STATE Constitution forbids the infringment of the Right to bear Arms.
Here in Arizona, there is NO law that says you can NOT carry a hand gun in a
holster in the open. Yes, in Arizona, and probably Nevada, you can legally
strap on a pair of .45's or a glock on your hip or your chest, and proudly
wear them in public.

Fuck Chicago and their gangster politicians.

June 3, 2009 2:03:00 AM EDT

Jim said...
Every day of the year people die in car accidents, house fires, drug
overdoses, and sometimes they just disapear especially in Chicago ask Drew
Peterson. I hope the crooked Chicago political machine does get the state arms
ban to go through. Then maybe we'll all get off our buts and take care of the
POSs that are trying to steal our freedoms. When the day comes I'll trade my
life to win back the freedom that those before me created. I'm still proud to
be an American and I always will be. It may not be perfect but it is and will
always be ONE NATION UNDER GOD! so help me GOD.

June 3, 2009 6:26:00 AM EDT

Vince said...
Instead of getting rid of the minority street gangs that are causing most of
the killings, these asshole lawmakers are going to disarm law abiding people.
What no good pieces of shit!

June 3, 2009 6:48:00 AM EDT

N4CR said...
Please forgive my confusion being not from the USA but as I understood, the
constitution was all powerful and could not be infringed.
Meaning the right to bear arms to form a *well regulated militia* cannot be
infringed in any way?

Or if it is as you say Hal, then the federal assholes are playing both sides
of the court. They tell states what to do and bully them, yet now the court
rules that states can decide these powers by themselves? What the hell is
going on in USA?

More and more it seems the MSM/govt/PTB etc are playing the confuse game...
give out lots and lots of information which contradicts itself. This way..
it's much harder to know what the hell is going on.

June 3, 2009 8:54:00 AM EDT

easierthanworking said...
you are right Hal. Remember Sonia Sotomayor said "this is where policy is
made". She was referring to the appellate court where she holds sway. Obama
wants to change America drastically. So drastically that he knows the only way
he'll be able to do it is by appointing and encouraging non elected federal
judges to do it for him. Let me explain. Here's a good example. When leaders
in both our corrupt political parties wanted to cram "comprehensive
immigration reform", or amnesty for illegals down out throats they thought it
was a done deal. But we the people caused a meltdown of the Congressional
switch board and let them know if they passed it they would be voted out of
office. That we the people would not stand for it. Why did they listen to us?
Because they knew it would be political suicide to ignore the voters who were
promising to fire them if they didn't listen. Not so with federal judges. So
when it comes to amnesty for illegails, even though both parties want to do
it, they still have to fear the voters. NOT TRUE WITH FEDERAL JUDGES. Obama
knows federal judges are his ace in the hole. They've never been elected by we
the people and they are so arrogant they think they can "make policy" from the
bench as Sotomayor so arrogantly said. They think they can interpret the
Constitution to mean whatever they want it to mean and nobody can do a damn
thing about it. If Obama tried to ban guns by having Congress create
legislation banning guns the citizens would vote them out of office. But the
citizens cannot vote federal judges out of office. They don't answer to us and
they think they can just make unconstitutional decisions and no one can remove
them from office. Who's going to fire them? No one. When the government
legalized the murder of late term babies and let dr. Tiller murder 60,000 of
them, eventually someone had to stop Tiller. Out of frustration and knowing
the government was never going to stop him, someone took matters into his own
hands. Tiller has been removed. What happened was terrible, but was there any
other option to stop him? If we allow our politicians to use the non elected
federal judges to strip us of our 2nd. amendment right to bear arms, we'll be
defensless against them, terrorists and any other thug among us. Our founding
fatehrs never intended for us to be in that position. It's unacceptablee. Hal
makes some good points.
Budmanx

June 3, 2009 9:05:00 AM EDT

Pissed Off MadDog said...
Thomas Jefferson warned us of a run away Judiciary that would sap our
liberties. They had the same problem with King Georges appointed Judges.

You see, nothing ever changes. Evil men will always conspire against us and
try to enslave us. It is our duty, no, it is our right under The Declaration
to throw them off.

It will be interesting to see what our IL. State Rifle Association and the NRA
will do, and what the evil Gangster Dick(Jabba The Hut) Daley will do.

June 3, 2009 9:05:00 AM EDT

Klaatu Barada Nikto said...
I have resigned myself to the fact that I am a criminal in the cesspool that
our once great country has become.

The oath that I took to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution makes me
one.

Now that I am criminal, I don't care what laws they pass. They don't apply to
me.

June 3, 2009 9:18:00 AM EDT

Vaultner said...
They have no understanding that when the Federal Government was created it
became the over all governing body & the Constitution enacted as the law of
the land.

Every thing is supposed to start with the Constitution & work it's way down.

Second amendment:
"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free State the
RIGHT of the PEOPLE TO KEEP & BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED".

Not privilege, RIGHT.

Tenth Amendment:
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to
the people.

"INFRINGEMENT OF THE RIGHT TO KEEP & BEAR ARMS", Is clearly prohibited to the
States (& municipalities) by the tenth Amendment of the United States
Constitution, i.e. THE LAW OF THE LAND.

WHAT DON'T THEY UNDERSTAND?!!!!!!!!

Why can't we leave the fourteenth Amendment up to the States? No the Federal
Government has to have it's say, "one nation indivisible". HA! Only if it
suits the powers that be.

"On every question of construction, (let us) carry ourselves back to the time
when the Constitution was adopted, recollect the spirit manifested in the
debates, & instead of trying what meaning may be squeezed out of the text, or
invented against it, CONFORM TO THE PROBABLE ONE IN WHICH IT WAS PASSED."
Thomas Jefferson
(Berg, the writings of Thomas Jefferson, 15:449.)

"(let us) carry ourselves back to the time when the Constitution was adopted".

There's no mention of a "living document" anywhere in the original construct.

Incidentally �A well regulated militia� means regulation firearms or military
grade not sporting or hunting rifles but current military grade weapons. �We
the PEOPLE�, �the RIGHT of the PEOPLE�, not the governments hired henchmen.

It is our RIGHT as free citizens of the United States of America to keep &
bear arms!

P.S. 40,000 people die annually from car accidents, while only 30,000 die from
firearm related incidents.

June 3, 2009 9:21:00 AM EDT

carl said...
Hal,
it was the u.s. supreme court that ruled the 2nd amendment applies only to the
federal government:

"But during oral arguments in Chicago last week, Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook
read to gun-owners� lawyers a key footnote the Supreme Court put into the
Heller decision: �We re-affirm that the second amendment applies only to the
federal goverment.�"

they slipped it in a "footnote."

remember, the ruling that gave corporations the same human rights that you and
i have was never made in a court of law or put ito a written opinion.

it was placed above the decision by a unpaid "court reporter."

here, the u.s. supreme court publicly told everyone that the 2nd amendment
gave gun rights, but HIDDEN inside their decision in a FOOTNOTE they gave
their REAL decision, "IT ONLY APPLIES TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!"

this decision REVERSES 100 years of stare decisis that applied the bill of
rights to the states via the 14th amendment.

sit down for a minute and ponder what this REALLY means.

THE REAL DECISION MENAS THAT THE ENTIRE BILL OF RIGHTS NO LONGER APPLIES TO
THE STATES!

DID YOU GET THAT?

this decison actually holds that the bill of rights NO LONGER APPLIES TO
STATES, CCOUNTIES OR CITIES!

this decision by direct implication means that the freedoms of SPEECH, PRESS,
RELIGION, ASSOCIATION AND THE OTHER FREEDOMS GIVEN I THE BILL OF RIGHTS OR THE
FIRST 10 AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION, NO LONGER APPLY TO ANY GOVERNMENT
ENTITY OUTSIDE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!

for the first time in 50 years i am speechless!

this means that ALL OF THE CIVIL RIGHTS LEGIISLATION IS HEREBY NULL AND VOID!

THIS MEANS THAT THE STATES ARE FREE TO REGULATE ALL HUMAN BEHAVIOUR AS NEVER
BEFORE!

IN EFFECT, THIS MEANS THAT THE CIVIL WAR WAS FOUGHT FOR NOTHING!

WE TOLD YOU SO!

this decision takes us back to what the southern states sttated before the
civil war.

the states entered into a treaty in paris, that stated clearly that they had
the absoliute right of self determination.

the treaty of paris gave us that right. the civil war revoked it by force of
arms.

HAL, THIS MEANS THAT THE STATES ALREADY OVERRUN BY FOREIGNERS CAN NOW MAKE
THEIR OWN IMMIGRATION LAWS!

THIS MEANS THAT EACH STATE CAN DECIDE WHO VOTES!

THIS MEANS THAT THE CONSTITUTION ONLY APPLIES TO FEDERAL ACTIONS, NOT STATES!

IF THE 2ND AMENDMENT ONLY APPLIES TO THE STATES THEN BY DIRECT REFERENCE SO DO
THE OTHER 9 AMENDMENTS!

June 3, 2009 11:29:00 AM EDT

Montana Sky said...
Prospector: The Bill of Rights applies to all CITIZENS in the U.S. States may
grant additional rights to it's citizens but may not infringe upon the BoR.
Therefore the 2nd amendment applies to all of us. Unless you're saying a state
has the right to determine your right to speak freely, what religion you may
have, etc.

Truly Pravda was correct: our slide into marxism is happening at a breakneck
speed. The only postive thing is it will come to a head that much faster.

June 3, 2009 12:06:00 PM EDT

The Chairman said...
Vaultner,

You've got some of it wrong. This is the problem with citing the English
lexicon from 200 years ago.

Back then, 'well regulated' meant well trained and equipped. 'Militia' meant
the able bodied men (and women) of the community, aka a posse.

The phrase 'free state' (i.e. state should -not- be capatialized), meant the
condition of being free (liberty), not a State or political entity.

If your copy of the Constitution has capitalized the word 'state' in the
verbage of the 2nd amendment, then it has been corrupted during editing (by
Jews) in order to confound the issue.

The 2nd stands on its own, to protect the People from both state and federal
tyranny. The 10th is to protect 'rights' (of a State or the People) not
enumerated.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state,
the right of the people to bear arms, shall not be infringed."

ZOG and the Juden publishers have corrupted the Constitution (and the Bible)
by altering capitalization and punctuation, and hence context.

U.S. is a corporate entity known as the United States (D.C. federal zone), but
it is not the 'USA'. That's why the preamble references both United States and
United States of America, there IS a difference.

Arizona is one of the united (no cap) States of America, I am a citizen of the
republic of Arizona, NOT the United States (federal entity).

In the end, the minutia above doesn't matter, we're going to have to eradicate
the traitors at all levels: local, state, and federal.

-----

June 3, 2009 12:18:00 PM EDT

Harry said...
Hello,

First of all, Obombo isnot "president of The United States Of America", he is
president of the government (the governing body - the mechanics of governing
(the hired help)) Of The United States Of America (We The People are The
United State Of America, and the land belongs to us, not the hired help).
Making him president of our Country, makes him president of We The People and
our States, thus KING of our Nation. In other words Congress doesnot run We
The People, nor our states anymore than does Obombo.

The reason the gun stuff isnot put on the ballot is because the Jew knows heis
outnumbered and it wouldnot get the vote. Jew is the one thatis afraid of We
The People having guns, and if i were a Jew, believe me i wouldnot want
Christians owning guns.- take a look at the Talmud and what it says about us
and see what Jew thinks about us. Just like pot: pot is too easy to grow and
harvest, and everyone would stop with the liver-destroying alcohol and switch
to pot - bye bye all that lushes cash money flowing into Gov's. coffers.

Now then:
Itis up to Congress to make charges of Treason and carry out the punishment.

If Congress doesnot charge the cheenky chink with Treason, they should all be
voted out, so go ahead and do another melt down of the phone lines and tell
them [since theyare the ones pushing "Democracy", which is nothing more than
MobRule] "do or die" . . . because/and/or now Congress is an accomplice of a
person committing Treason. Wha-la Congress has now committed Treason, and
usually death is the cure for that. The last two people, here in America that
committed treason, were electrocuted. Perverting the Constitution Of United
States Of America against We The People is Tyranny. DEATH TO THE TYRANTS.
SotoMayor is the Trojan Horse in our Government, who marches to the Jew drums,
according to Jesus in John 8:44 whoare the children of Satan
http://tinyurl.com/theJew. In Iraq when we went to "war" to steal their oil,
we had "collateral damage" of innocent women and little children. When we go
to war here in our own Country, against the invading, Tyrannical, Treasonous
army, therewill be no "collateral damage" . . . take the American-babies
killer for example . . . nope, no need for civil war - just crap out the
instigator and its lackeys. Jesus tells us who is the "instigator" in John
8:44 http://tinyurl.com/theJew

Donot get me wrong. I do believe in "abortion" because itis here to stay,
either in the back alley or in a sterile clinic, however so-called "Late-Term
Abortion" is murder plain and simple. We should be educating our children
about human love versus animalistic lust and how to end an impregnation as
vehemently as weare educating them how to commit Sodomy, oral and anal
penetration, fisting, and all the other sick-sex acts the children of Satan
have introduced to Man (Adam). Back in the time of yor, our ancestors
practiced "abortion" by inserting a stone into the uterus of a camel in order
to keep her "trucking". If we want to practice "abortion" all we need do is
insert a stone into our own uterus, and instead of calling it the
"the-night-after pill", we could call it the "night-after "stone"". Obviously
thereis a way of doing it without getting infection and/or complications or
"they" wouldnot have been doing it to their camels upon which their lives
depended.

Truly

Truth will set you free according to Jesus in John 8:32
http://tinyurl.com/theJew

Wisdom [is] better than weapons of war: . . . Ecc 9:18

Proof Christians are the "chosen": Rev. 17:14
Proof "Jew" are the "chosen" of Satan: John 8:44
Now that Jew have their own Nation, Jew Must Pay Up For Death of
Our Saviour as per agreement found in Math. 27:25

June 3, 2009 1:50:00 PM EDT

Pissed Off MadDog said...
In the first place the 2nd A reads as follows...."a well regulated militia
being necessary to the to the security of a free state, the right of the
people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

This is how it originally read. no extra comma. Makes a BIG difference!!

June 3, 2009 1:59:00 PM EDT

rob said...
what's with the blatant racism/religionism?

June 3, 2009 2:25:00 PM EDT

masteropie said...
I think a gun ban might be a good thing in the sense that we would end up on
the brink of armed revolution.

June 3, 2009 3:51:00 PM EDT

Dave said...
...the right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
(emphasis added) is very unambiguous. The Founding Fathers were very clear in
their words and meaning.
Per William Rawle, United States Attorney for Pennsylvania, appointed by
President George Washington, "No clause in the constitution could by any rule
of construction be conceived to give congress a power to disarm the people.
Such a flagitious attempt could only be made under some general pretence (sic)
by a state legislature. But if in any blind pursuit of inordinate power,
either should attempt it, this amendment may be appealed to as a restraint on
both."

June 3, 2009 6:15:00 PM EDT

Harry said...
Hello,

I just realized something: the law is about "ownership", so before some Jew
gets ahead of you all, now is the time to open up a gun-rental shop . . . Rent
a Gun . . .

Proof "Jew" are the "chosen" of Satan: John 8:44 http://tinyurl.com/theJew

Now that Jew have their own Nation, Jew Must Pay Up For Death of Our Saviour
as per agreement found in Math. 27:25
english.pravda.ru
Avriani newspaper

June 3, 2009 9:40:00 PM EDT

Vaultner said...
Chairman,
Your arguing the same end, & the largest problem with the so called movement
"well regulated" meant well trained & equipped. Not heavily engraved hunting
rifles from various manufactures with no interchangeable parts, but regulation
as in the same & military quality.

I suppose I've corrupted the same for you by placing some in bold text to show
emphasis.

I do not give a shit if a bunch of jews got together & declared our Republic a
Democracy & then a corporate entity.

I was born in a Republic & I'll die in one.

What the fuck did I actually get wrong? The United States Constitution does
not have an expiration date!

June 3, 2009 9:59:00 PM EDT

No_He_Can_Not

未读,
2009年6月4日 11:39:562009/6/4
收件人
- wrote:
> http://turnerradionetwork.blogspot.com/2009/06/outrage-chicago-gun-ban-upheld-court.html
>
> Tuesday, June 02, 2009
>
> OUTRAGE: Chicago Gun Ban UPHELD;
> Court says "Heller" ruling by Supreme Court
> not applicable to states or municipalities !
>

> June 2 (TRN) -- American gun owners have been put in spectacular jeopardy by a
> federal court ruling that enables states or cities to ban all -- ALL --
> firearms ownership! A Chicago ordinance banning handguns and automatic weapons
> within city limits was upheld by a U.S. Court of Appeals panel, which rejected
> a challenge by the National Rifle Association.
>
> Right about now, you're probably thinking these Judges are liberal, activist
> Judges. Not true. One was appointed by Gerald Ford, the other two by Ronald
> Reagan.
>
> The unanimous three-judge panel ruled today that a U.S. Supreme Court decision
> last year, in the case "District of Columbia v. Heller, 128 S. Ct. 2783
> (2008)" which recognized an individual right to bear arms under the U.S.
> Constitution�s Second Amendment, doesn�t apply to states and municipalities.
> 3,007 entities named �County�
> Incidentally �A well regulated militia� means regulation firearms or military
> grade not sporting or hunting rifles but current military grade weapons. �We
> the PEOPLE�, �the RIGHT of the PEOPLE�, not the governments hired henchmen.
>
> It is our RIGHT as free citizens of the United States of America to keep &
> bear arms!
>
> P.S. 40,000 people die annually from car accidents, while only 30,000 die from
> firearm related incidents.
>
> June 3, 2009 9:21:00 AM EDT
>

> carl said...
> Hal,
> it was the u.s. supreme court that ruled the 2nd amendment applies only to the
> federal government:
>
> "But during oral arguments in Chicago last week, Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook
> read to gun-owners� lawyers a key footnote the Supreme Court put into the
> Heller decision: �We re-affirm that the second amendment applies only to the
> federal goverment.�"
funny how the most violent places in the country have gun bans and
restrictions. Wonder how many gang bangers and other criminals gave up
their guns to the ban ?
0 个新帖子