Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons of gold

joeturn

Dec 30, 2012, 12:21:54 AM12/30/12
http://marksullivanresearch.com/

Mark showed his plans to do seawater electrolosis to seperate it from
its gold while producing it own electricity to do so.Yet the sharks
could not invest into an invention that would put the petroleum
industry in jeapody.

Should this have been backed by a million dollar investment, every
body and his brother would be rich and the petroleum industry would go
bankrupt and postal on them.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Padraigh ProAmerica

Dec 30, 2012, 9:45:40 AM12/30/12

Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons of gold

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sat, Dec 29, 2012, 9:21pm (EST-3) From:
joetu...@yahoo.com (joeturn)
============================

There's 38 pounds of gold in each cubic MILE of seawater.

Even with "free energy" (which doesn;t exist) it's not worth the effort
of going for. At $1700 per ounce, that's just over $1 million. You do
realize how long it would take to electrolosize a cubic mile of
seawater, right?

--
"A man who can own a gun is a citizen. A man who cannot own a gun is a
subject."--

Unknown

joeturn

Dec 30, 2012, 10:10:29 AM12/30/12
On Dec 30, 9:45 am, ogro...@webtv.net (Padraigh ProAmerica) wrote:
> Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons of gold
>
> Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sat, Dec 29, 2012, 9:21pm (EST-3) From:
> joeturn2...@yahoo.com (joeturn)http://marksullivanresearch.com/
> Mark showed his plans to do seawater electrolosis to seperate it from
> its gold while producing it own electricity to do so.Yet the sharks
> could not invest into an invention that would put the petroleum industry
> in jeapody.
> Should this have been backed by a million dollar investment, every body
> and his brother would be rich and the petroleum industry would go
> bankrupt and postal on them.
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> ============================
>
> There's 38 pounds of gold in each cubic MILE of seawater.
>
> Even with "free energy" (which doesn;t exist) it's not worth the effort
> of going for.  At $1700 per ounce, that's just over $1 million. You do
> realize how long it would take to electrolosize a cubic mile of
> seawater, right?
>
> --
> "A man who can own a gun is a citizen. A man who cannot own a gun is a
> subject."--
>
> Unknown

How long?

joeturn

Dec 31, 2012, 1:29:38 AM12/31/12
On Dec 30, 9:45 am, ogro...@webtv.net (Padraigh ProAmerica) wrote:
> Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons of gold
>
> Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sat, Dec 29, 2012, 9:21pm (EST-3) From:
> joeturn2...@yahoo.com (joeturn)http://marksullivanresearch.com/
> Mark showed his plans to do seawater electrolosis to seperate it from
> its gold while producing it own electricity to do so.Yet the sharks
> could not invest into an invention that would put the petroleum industry
> in jeapody.
> Should this have been backed by a million dollar investment, every body
> and his brother would be rich and the petroleum industry would go
> bankrupt and postal on them.
> $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
>
> ============================
>
> There's 38 pounds of gold in each cubic MILE of seawater.
>
> Even with "free energy" (which doesn;t exist) it's not worth the effort
> of going for.  At $1700 per ounce, that's just over $1 million. You do
> realize how long it would take to electrolosize a cubic mile of
> seawater, right?
>
> --
> "A man who can own a gun is a citizen. A man who cannot own a gun is a
> subject."--
>
> Unknown

I'm surprized at you with you whole suitcase full of ideas an
mutifaceted skills that would take an ordinary person ten life times
to achieve,that you cant answer my question!

Actually the electrolosis part was my idea.Mark Sulivan was going to
centrefuge the water seperating its molecules.get yourself one of
those shakeble flashlites from Jim Bakker and step it up till you get
a huge amount of power,just mount it on an off shore bouy and your all
set!

Tesla used Niagra Falls to spin water into gold for Edison and REA.

Padraigh ProAmerica

Dec 31, 2012, 10:27:41 AM12/31/12

Re: Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons o...

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sun, Dec 30, 2012, 10:29pm (EST-3) From:
joetu...@yahoo.com (joeturn)
=====================

It doesn't surprise me you're too dumb to see the problems witht this
plan.

Th key problem is that the gold is mixed in with TONS of other metals.

Electrolosys will provide hydrogen and oxygen by fractioning the water,
but won;t do diddly for grabbing metals from the solution.

Centrifuge won;t work as the metals are dissolved in the solution.

And, with the tremndous amounts of other metals, there is no practical
method to seperate out just the gold.

joeturn

Jan 3, 2013, 1:29:23 PM1/3/13
On Dec 31 2012, 10:27 am, ogro...@webtv.net (Padraigh ProAmerica)
wrote:
> Re: Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons o...
>
> Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sun, Dec 30, 2012, 10:29pm (EST-3) From:
> joeturn2...@yahoo.com (joeturn)
You idiot seperating the gold from other metals has been done for
years.

Watch Gold Rush or Berring Sea Gold.

After they collect what they think is gold it is carried to someone
that cooks the impurities out and they recieve payment for only the
gold.

precipitator panels can do a good job seperating the hydrogen gas or
oxygen gas from it gold.

You are full of arguments and NO salutions.

You are a Jackass of all trades and master of none!

harry k

Jan 3, 2013, 2:21:48 PM1/3/13
JOe, the power generated by what you know about anything wouldn't be
enough to blow your nose.

Harry K

joeturn

Jan 4, 2013, 7:02:46 PM1/4/13
> Harry K- Hide quoted text -

Tell you what to do.take a regular 1.5 volt flashlight battery.Now
attatch it to a step down transformer 12/120.Now hold onto the primary
leads from the transformer then break the battery conection that will
blow your nose!

Simple electronics has now been added to your portfolio of ignorance.

henry.mcintosh

Jan 5, 2013, 4:20:41 AM1/5/13
That is not a battery.

>Now
>
> attatch it to a step down transformer 12/120.

That is not a stepdown transformer.

>Now hold onto the primary
>
> leads from the transformer then break the battery conection that will
>
> blow your nose!
>

> Simple electronics has now been added to your portfolio of ignorance.

And it would seem to have been added to yours as well.

Tony Dragon

Jan 5, 2013, 4:33:53 PM1/5/13
Don't confuse him with facts.

>> Now
>>
>> attatch it to a step down transformer 12/120.
>
> That is not a step down transformer.

You've done it again.

>> Now hold onto the primary
>>
>> leads from the transformer then break the battery conection that will
>>
>> blow your nose!
>>

>> Simple electronics has now been added to your portfolio of ignorance.
>
> And it would seem to have been added to yours as well.

Joe's lack of knowledge is well known, this is just another thing to add
to the list.

joeturn

Jan 5, 2013, 4:52:59 PM1/5/13
> to the list.- Hide quoted text -

Mary K knows I'm right .I'll lay ten to one odds that Marry K can take
a simple 1.5 volt battery and put your pecker in your watch pocket
with it.

She could tie them flashlites in series and parallel without using a
transformer to obtain the desired voltage and amps.She could use
crystal diodes and rectifiers and do the same thing.Yes harnessing
free energy is very easy but said to be not economically fesable by
PHONY PHISICS.

joeturn

Jan 5, 2013, 5:11:38 PM1/5/13
On Jan 5, 4:20 am, "henry.mcintosh" <henry.mcint...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> And it would seem to have been added to yours as well.- Hide quoted text -

Ok you idiot the windings of 10 to one ratio changes the voltage by 10
times up or down depending on if your measuring the secondary voltage
or the primary voltage.The gage of wire difference determines the
amperage.

The battery was just an example

The reason it does not shock you while connected means you are at zero
energy,when you break the connection it goes to minus energy createing
an alternating impulse.connected right the battery power would be
amplified 10 times and the amperage.

Government Shill #2

Jan 5, 2013, 5:31:15 PM1/5/13
On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 14:11:38 -0800 (PST), joeturn <joetu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>The reason it does not shock you while connected means you are at zero
>energy,when you break the connection it goes to minus energy createing
>an alternating impulse.connected right the battery power would be
>amplified 10 times and the amperage.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can
never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates
what he hears into something he can understand.
Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

Shill #2
--
Resonant Frequency,Radio Frequency and Radiant Energy are all one in
the same,Tesla called it aether.

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jan 5, 2013, 5:30:01 PM1/5/13

Re: Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons o...

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sat, Jan 5, 2013, 2:11pm (EST-3) From:
joetu...@yahoo.com (joeturn)
=======================
I studied electrnics in college. I hold an amateur radio license.

That last sentence makes -zero- sense.
------------------------------

Government Shill #2

Jan 5, 2013, 5:45:34 PM1/5/13
On Sat, 5 Jan 2013 17:30:01 -0500, ogr...@webtv.net (Padraigh ProAmerica)
He's almost got it right, but not quite. It's as if he's heard it explained and
then applied a stupid filter to the information, before regurgitating it in
slowjoe speak.

As the man said:

A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can
never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates
what he hears into something he can understand.
Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)

Shill #2
--
Get help slowjoe - http://tinyurl.com/3zzjo2b

Tony Dragon

Jan 5, 2013, 5:58:47 PM1/5/13
When you know the difference between a cell & a battery (of cells) get
back to us, Henry was correct.
And while we are talking about your knowledge of electricity, a 12/120
is not a 'step down' transformer.

By the way, do you know the difference between AC & DC?

Tony Dragon

Jan 5, 2013, 6:08:32 PM1/5/13
Your example was a cell (1.5v) not a battery

> The reason it does not shock you while connected means you are at zero
> energy,when you break the connection it goes to minus energy

Minus energy, now that an interesting concept, how do you generate this
'minus energy'?

> createing
> an alternating impulse.

An impulse is alternating, that's a quaint concept.

> connected right the battery power would be
> amplified 10 times and the amperage.

So the power would be amplified 10 times.
Please give us examples of voltage & current applied to the primary
winding of a 10:1 transformer.
Then give us the EMF & current at the secondary winding.
Now work out the energy at both input & output (you may ignore the
losses incurred for this example)

Tony Dragon

Jan 5, 2013, 6:10:24 PM1/5/13
Nah, it's less than that.

joeturn

Jan 5, 2013, 11:23:35 PM1/5/13
On Jan 5, 5:30 pm, ogro...@webtv.net (Padraigh ProAmerica) wrote:
> Re: Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons o...
>
> Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sat, Jan 5, 2013, 2:11pm (EST-3) From:
> joeturn2...@yahoo.com (joeturn)
Then you are a failure to your comrads.The hamsters will surly disown
you when they catch wind of your inability to grasp electronics 101.

Dit Dah Dit Dah

henry.mcintosh

Jan 6, 2013, 4:14:04 AM1/6/13
You'd lose.

> She could tie them flashlites in series and parallel without using a
>
> transformer to obtain the desired voltage and amps.

Do you understand series & parallel?

>She could use
>
> crystal diodes and rectifiers and do the same thing.

What purpose would diodes & rectifiers serve?

> Yes harnessing
>
> free energy is very easy but said to be not economically fesable by
>
> PHONY PHISICS.

What is this 'free energy' you get from flashlites, how do you obtain it?

henry.mcintosh

Jan 6, 2013, 4:16:39 AM1/6/13
The mark of a true moron is one who can not learn from his mistakes, thank you for providing us with such an example.

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jan 6, 2013, 7:45:59 AM1/6/13
Let me give you a clue, you blithering idiot:

A transformer will not work with DIRECT CURRENT.

Government Shill #2

Jan 6, 2013, 4:02:08 PM1/6/13
On Sunday, January 6, 2013 11:45:59 PM UTC+11, Padraigh ProAmerica wrote:
> Let me give you a clue, you blithering idiot:
>
> A transformer will not work with DIRECT CURRENT.

What he is proposing, if he actually knew what he was talking about, is feasible. DC into a coil, buildup magnetic field, remove power, field collapses inducing current into secondary, giving higher voltage output.

So, while you are correct in that DC does not work in a transformer, there is actually a changing current (not alternating as slowjoe claims) producing a field change, during the collapse following DC power removal.

None of which changes the fact that slowjoe is a know-nothing-Bozo.

--
Shill #2

BDK

Jan 6, 2013, 10:34:19 PM1/6/13
In article <78bd55d3-0498-4ac2...@googlegroups.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...
Which is how the ignition system on a car works.

--
BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.

Government Shill #2

Jan 6, 2013, 11:26:04 PM1/6/13
And a stock control electric fence.

joeturn

Jan 7, 2013, 12:38:51 AM1/7/13
What does a rectifier do?

joeturn

Jan 7, 2013, 12:52:32 AM1/7/13
On Jan 6, 4:02 pm, "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, January 6, 2013 11:45:59 PM UTC+11, Padraigh ProAmerica wrote:
> > Let me give you a clue, you blithering idiot:
>
> > A transformer will not work with DIRECT CURRENT.
>
> What he is proposing, if he actually knew what he was talking about, is feasible. DC into a coil, buildup magnetic field, remove power, field collapses inducing current into secondary, giving higher voltage output.

It sounds as if you tried it out!.I built one for a science project
one year.I took the transformer out of an old radio,mounted it on a
piece of wood with eyescrews for finger connections to the
secondary,the Primary I attached to both ends of the battery with a
spring switch.While sitting in study hall I got the hold table to hold
hands for a demonstration.

> So, while you are correct in that DC does not work in a transformer, there is actually a changing current (not alternating as slowjoe claims) producing a field change, during the collapse following DC power removal.
>
> None of which changes the fact that slowjoe is a know-nothing-Bozo.
>
> --
> Shill #2
what could a rectifer be used for before it goes through the coils of
the transformer.

Remember Tesla built his own power source from a series of rectifier
tubes and diodes to power the pierce-arrow electric car and the media
called it a battery.

joeturn

Jan 7, 2013, 1:11:14 AM1/7/13
On Jan 6, 10:34 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <78bd55d3-0498-4ac2...@googlegroups.com>,
> gov.sh...@gmail.com says...
>

> > On Sunday, January 6, 2013 11:45:59 PM UTC+11, Padraigh ProAmerica wrote:
> > > Let me give you a clue, you blithering idiot:
>
> > > A transformer will not work with DIRECT CURRENT.
>
> > What he is proposing, if he actually knew what he was talking about, is feasible. DC into a coil, buildup magnetic field, remove power, field collapses inducing current into secondary, giving higher voltage output.
>
> > So, while you are correct in that DC does not work in a transformer, there is actually a changing current (not alternating as slowjoe claims) producing a field change, during the collapse following DC power removal.

Here you are very wrong the DC current does work is a transformer and
breaking the circuit is what causes the negative charge to be induced
into the secondary where the voltage and the amperage are efected.

> > None of which changes the fact that slowjoe is a know-nothing-Bozo.
>
> Which is how the ignition system on a car works.

Not so you have just been explained by Paragraph that DC wont work
through a transformer.

> --
> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.

Where you soo cunfused is you think that a solenoid switch is the same
as a transformer.

Allow me to correct your blunder! Small wires carring low amperage to
an electromagnet attracts a metal switch that makes contact from the
largest wires directly from the car battery to the starter wire.

joeturn

Jan 7, 2013, 1:17:09 AM1/7/13
On Jan 6, 11:26 pm, "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Monday, January 7, 2013 2:34:19 PM UTC+11, BDK wrote:
> > In article <78bd55d3-0498-4ac2...@googlegroups.com>,
>
> > gov.sh...@gmail.com says...

> > > What he is proposing, if he actually knew what he was talking about, is feasible. DC into a coil, buildup magnetic field, remove power, field collapses inducing current into secondary, giving higher voltage output.
>
> > > So, while you are correct in that DC does not work in a transformer, there is actually a changing current (not alternating as slowjoe claims) producing a field change, during the collapse following DC power removal.
>
> > > None of which changes the fact that slowjoe is a know-nothing-Bozo.
>
> > Which is how the ignition system on a car works.
>
> And a stock control electric fence.- Hide quoted text -

Them old 6 volt electric fence charges are being converted into cat
fish shockers,they were too hard to hide from the water patrol,they
got dumped alots,now you can buy them no larger than a pack of
cigerettes, a stun gun kinda thingy.

Government Shill #2

Jan 7, 2013, 1:41:56 AM1/7/13
On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 21:52:32 -0800 (PST), joeturn <joetu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jan 6, 4:02 pm, "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sunday, January 6, 2013 11:45:59 PM UTC+11, Padraigh ProAmerica wrote:
>> > Let me give you a clue, you blithering idiot:
>>
>> > A transformer will not work with DIRECT CURRENT.
>>
>> What he is proposing, if he actually knew what he was talking about, is feasible. DC into a coil, buildup magnetic field, remove power, field collapses inducing current into secondary, giving higher voltage output.
>>

>It sounds as if you tried it out!.I built one for a science project

I studied it slowjoe. Electronics has been my job for 35 years.

As BDK said, it was the essence of car ignition systems for 100 years, and I
said in reply the same principle is used in electric fences for stock control. I
have used both motor cars and electric fences.

>one year.I took the transformer out of an old radio,mounted it on a
>piece of wood with eyescrews for finger connections to the
>secondary,the Primary I attached to both ends of the battery with a
>spring switch.While sitting in study hall I got the hold table to hold
>hands for a demonstration.
>
>> So, while you are correct in that DC does not work in a transformer, there is actually a changing current (not alternating as slowjoe claims) producing a field change, during the collapse following DC power removal.
>>
>> None of which changes the fact that slowjoe is a know-nothing-Bozo.
>>
>> --
>> Shill #2
> what could a rectifer be used for before it goes through the coils of
>the transformer.

A rectifier in a DC circuit would either: a - do nothing, or b - nothing.

>Remember Tesla built his own power source from a series of rectifier
>tubes and diodes to power the pierce-arrow electric car and the media
>called it a battery.

A rectifier is used to change AC to DC. Lots of power supplies contain
rectifiers. Nothing new here. Move along...

Government Shill #2

Jan 7, 2013, 1:48:16 AM1/7/13
A rectifier rectifies AC to DC. It's a bit more complex than that, but not much.

Pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSddVV5yzFM

Pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWv39XQLZ4M

Shill #2
--
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us
left.

Government Shill #2

Jan 7, 2013, 2:02:35 AM1/7/13
On Sun, 6 Jan 2013 22:11:14 -0800 (PST), joeturn <joetu...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Jan 6, 10:34 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>> In article <78bd55d3-0498-4ac2...@googlegroups.com>,
>> gov.sh...@gmail.com says...

>> > What he is proposing, if he actually knew what he was talking about, is feasible. DC into a coil, buildup magnetic field, remove power, field collapses inducing current into secondary, giving higher voltage output.
>>
>> > So, while you are correct in that DC does not work in a transformer, there is actually a changing current (not alternating as slowjoe claims) producing a field change, during the collapse following DC power removal.
>
>Here you are very wrong the DC current does work is a transformer and

No fuck knuckle, it doesn't. DC is DC and it does nothing to a transformer.

>breaking the circuit is what causes the negative charge to be induced
>into the secondary where the voltage and the amperage are efected.

AH! You nearly have the point here. Let me try and make it simple for your
simple brain.

Breaking the circuit interrupts the DC causing *a change in current*. IE from a
steady, Direct Current, to zero current. It is the *change* in current that
induces a voltage.

>> > None of which changes the fact that slowjoe is a know-nothing-Bozo.
>>
>> Which is how the ignition system on a car works.
>
>Not so you have just been explained by Paragraph that DC wont work
>through a transformer.

Is English your second language?

You seem to be having difficulty understanding what I wrote.

>> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.
>
>Where you soo cunfused is you think that a solenoid switch is the same
>as a transformer.

No. I don't.

>Allow me to correct your blunder! Small wires carring low amperage to
>an electromagnet attracts a metal switch that makes contact from the
>largest wires directly from the car battery to the starter wire.

We are not talking about starter solenoids, fuck knuckle.

We are talking about producing high voltage for the spark plugs. Doh!

Are you never embarrassed by your stupidity?

Shill #2
--
I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.
Edith Sitwell (1887 - 1964)

Government Shill #2

Jan 7, 2013, 2:03:04 AM1/7/13
OK... And?

Shill #2
--
slowjoe's theme http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo

joeturn

Jan 7, 2013, 4:27:32 AM1/7/13
On Jan 7, 2:03 am, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>  slowjoe's themehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo- Hide quoted text -

And those fence chargers were powered with DC current.DC current wont
shock you so DC current goes through a voltage doubler/full wave
rectifier and then through the step up transformer for the sensation.
Now back to what makes the voltage hot enough to spark the plugs is an
oil cooled coil wound around a carbon core.

For you pentance do an essay on the condensor for the clasp.Dont
forget these geeks says Benjamin Franklin.was an idiot and that his
corospondence on electricity for 200 years was wrong.

I my self know that Benjamin Franklin our fearless Fore Father spent
his term away from the USA during the war and was a pervert that stood
naked in front of his window to attract sexual partners.His membership
with the Masons made him addicted to having sex with the dead.There
have been hundreds of humans killed in his Rome home and their bones
were found during rentavation.

As the word got out that so many of the missing were last seen in his
neighbor hood ,the Queen mom aquired his services at White Castle
during the murders there.Seems the Prince was banging all the whores
there and rumor got out that he got one pregnate.Then the hunt was on
kill them all to make sure an hier to the throne would be a product of
incest(blue blood) insatead of a comman whore. You do remember the
Jack The Ripper hoax dont you! Well it was Doctor Ben doing his
masonic assignment for the Queen.

Padraigh ProAmerica

Jan 7, 2013, 10:30:57 AM1/7/13

Re: Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons o...

Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sun, Jan 6, 2013, 9:38pm (EST-3) From:
joetu...@yahoo.com (joeturn)
=========================

A SINGLE rectifier produces a pulsing direct current. Visualize a sine
wave. A SINGLE rectifier 'chops off' the bottom half of the wave. A DUAL
rectifier ( or a rectifier bridge) produces pulsing direct current by
'inverting' half the DC- IOW, the 'negative' peaks in the sine wave are
now positive, so instead of zero=peak-zero-negative peak you have
zero-peak-zero-peak.

Placing proper-rated capacitors across the output you can 'purify' the
DC by evening out the current flow.

Rectifiers can also be used as the 'detector' in a crystal radio. The
simplest radio consists of a long-wire antenna feeding into a detector
(you can still find cats-whisker detectors, but the simplest way is to
find a simple, type 1N34 point- contact diode), feeding into a set of
headphone, the into a solid ground.

BDK

Jan 7, 2013, 11:40:00 AM1/7/13
In article <931be476-329c-4bfe-baa4-8382963003d7@
4g2000yqv.googlegroups.com>, joetu...@yahoo.com says...

> On Jan 6, 10:34 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> > In article <78bd55d3-0498-4ac2...@googlegroups.com>,
> > gov.sh...@gmail.com says...

> > > What he is proposing, if he actually knew what he was talking about, is feasible. DC into a coil, buildup magnetic field, remove power, field collapses inducing current into secondary, giving higher voltage output.
> >
> > > So, while you are correct in that DC does not work in a transformer, there is actually a changing current (not alternating as slowjoe claims) producing a field change, during the collapse following DC power removal.
>
> Here you are very wrong the DC current does work is a transformer and
> breaking the circuit is what causes the negative charge to be induced
> into the secondary where the voltage and the amperage are efected.

LOL, I know you're a troll, but sheesh.

> > > None of which changes the fact that slowjoe is a know-nothing-Bozo.
> >
> > Which is how the ignition system on a car works.
>
> Not so you have just been explained by Paragraph that DC wont work
> through a transformer.

Look at this:

http://images.carparts.com/design/assets/classroom/images/ignitiondiagra
m.gif

> > --
> > BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.
>
> Where you soo cunfused is you think that a solenoid switch is the same
> as a transformer.

BWHAHAHAHA! I'm not the one who is confused. Actually, I don't think you
are either.

> Allow me to correct your blunder! Small wires carring low amperage to
> an electromagnet attracts a metal switch that makes contact from the
> largest wires directly from the car battery to the starter wire.

That's a relay.

Government Shill #2

Jan 7, 2013, 3:16:19 PM1/7/13
You're happy with being a moron? Ok.

Tony Dragon

Jan 7, 2013, 4:01:48 PM1/7/13
Yes it will, just see what happens when somebody steps on a 750v third
rail on the railway.

> so DC current goes through a voltage doubler

How does that work?

?/full wave
> rectifier

And that will change the DC, to errrm DC.

> and then through the step up transformer for the sensation.
> Now back to what makes the voltage hot enough to spark the plugs is an
> oil cooled coil wound around a carbon core.
>
> For you pentance do an essay on the condensor

Oh look a new word.

> for the clasp.Dont
> forget these geeks says Benjamin Franklin.was an idiot and that his
> corospondence on electricity for 200 years was wrong.
>
> I my self know that Benjamin Franklin our fearless Fore Father spent
> his term away from the USA during the war and was a pervert that stood
> naked in front of his window to attract sexual partners.

I wonder if that worked, can you tell us about the event & the results?

> His membership
> with the Masons

Was he a Mason, quite probably.

> made him addicted to having sex with the dead.

Does being a Mason make you do that, must speak with Uncle Alfred, I
find such things dead boring.

> There
> have been hundreds of humans killed in his Rome home

Oh that sounds good, please provide proof.

> and their bones
> were found during rentavation.

His home was rentavated, can you get a grant for that.

> As the word got out that so many of the missing were last seen in his
> neighbor hood ,the Queen mom aquired his services at White Castle

Where is White Castle, sound like it might be worth a visit.

> during the murders there.Seems the Prince was banging all the whores
> there and rumor got out that he got one pregnate.Then the hunt was on
> kill them all to make sure an hier to the throne would be a product of
> incest(blue blood) insatead of a comman whore. You do remember the
> Jack The Ripper hoax dont you! Well it was Doctor Ben doing his
> masonic assignment for the Queen.

At last, the Jack the Ripper events solved, please publish your
findings, the book might make a lot oh cash.

Government Shill #2

Jan 7, 2013, 4:13:47 PM1/7/13
On Tuesday, January 8, 2013 8:01:48 AM UTC+11, Tony Dragon wrote:

> On 07/01/2013 09:27, joeturn wrote:
>
> > And those fence chargers were powered with DC current.DC current wont
> > shock you
>
> Yes it will, just see what happens when somebody steps on a 750v third
> rail on the railway.

I missed that bit of stupidity. Nice pickup.

In a moment of carelessness about 30 years ago, when I was in the air force, I grabbed hold of a test probe I was just fineshed using to set up -300 volts DC. I got a shock serious enough to leave me stunned for about half an hour and give me a small hole in my index finger. The current went in my finger, up my arm, down my body and out my leg into the metal case of the machine I was adjusting. It made my finger muscles contract, so that I had to focus on making my finger release the probe. It was a far worse shock than the couple of 240V AC shocks I've had.

--
Shill #2

Tony Dragon

Jan 7, 2013, 4:50:44 PM1/7/13
DC does seem to make the muscles contract, AC is more likely to throw
you away, doesn't make a lot of difference on the railway, it'll still
kill you.

OT, but can anybody tell me why these people who jump in front of trains
always do it before my train gets there & never after my train has passed?

Government Shill #2

Jan 7, 2013, 5:01:01 PM1/7/13
Because if they jumped after your train passed they would be jumping *behind* your train and therefore failing to jump in front of your train?

Was that a trick question?

george152

Jan 7, 2013, 6:13:23 PM1/7/13
On 08/01/13 10:50, Tony Dragon wrote:

> OT, but can anybody tell me why these people who jump in front of trains
> always do it before my train gets there & never after my train has passed?

Next time don't take the Suicide Express :)

Tony Dragon

Jan 7, 2013, 6:21:02 PM1/7/13
I didn't say jump in front of my train, I said jump before my train gets
there, that could be a train in front of mine.

Tony Dragon

Jan 7, 2013, 6:22:05 PM1/7/13
It never says that on the station display.

Government Shill #2

Jan 7, 2013, 6:35:24 PM1/7/13
Ah.

george152

Jan 7, 2013, 10:49:59 PM1/7/13
Well, THEY wouldn't would they

BDK

Jan 8, 2013, 4:55:35 AM1/8/13
In article <a6f7f383-d9c5-4a58...@googlegroups.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...
Amateur! I flew across the room when I was adusting my old CB linear
amp, and touched the high voltage. Crashed through my closet door and I
was shaky for a whole day. Had a nice burn crater on the side of my
finger too. I got the shock from one arm to the other, one hand had the
screwdriver (with my finger on the shaft- an ALN dumb move), and the
other was touching the case. There's a reason they told you to always
put one hand in the pocket when you mess with tube/valve stuff.

Government Shill #2

Jan 8, 2013, 3:30:10 PM1/8/13
I almost did that same thing when I was a young kid. Dad, who was also working
in electronics, but for the army, was showing me how to check a B&W TV's high
tension valve was working by drawing and arc from the cap using a screwdriver. I
moved the screwdriver toward the 1,500 volt (or was it 15,000 volt, I don't
remember) cap until dad shouted "Stop!" I had my finger on the bare metal shaft
of the driver. Lucky escape.

The magnetron in the RADAR I used to work had, I think, 27,000 volts in it, and
a dirty great big capacitor that had to be discharged with a grounded
screwdriver every time you turned it off on the test bench. I hated working on
that thing, It scared the crap out of me.

Shill #2
--
"I, on the other hand, am a fully-rounded human being, with
a degree from the University of Life, a diploma from the

-Captain Edmund Blackadder commenting on University education
in 'Blackadder goes Forth'

BDK

Jan 8, 2013, 6:25:13 PM1/8/13
In article <k40pe8h1nclufqljs...@4ax.com>,
gov....@gmail.com says...
I had the HV transformer arc on an old TV I was trying to fix back in
high school. I was trying to see if I could get the thing to stop
flipping horizontally, and I had the TV face down on a blanket on the
floor. After I took the back off, I propped up the corner so I could see
the pic to tell if it was set ok, and some dust fell off and POW, it
made a little lightning bolt and I decided to let the TV guy look at it.
He never got the chance. When I was putting it back on the stand, my dog
crashed into the cord when he heard the neighbor's dog start barking,
and I dropped it and blew up the picture tube. Oh well, it was like 20
years old and was just a basement TV anyway. That was the second set he
killed, the first one was a little color set I had in my room, but my
dad took it out into our dining room so he could watch baseball while my
mom and sister watched something else. He set it on this little shelf,
and the cord got pulled and it hit the floor hard and blew up. I got a
new TV out of it, so I was happy. The dog didn't care. My dad was
pissed, at himself for not putting the cord out of the way.

joeturn

Jan 8, 2013, 10:01:15 PM1/8/13
On Jan 8, 6:25 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <k40pe8h1nclufqljss1kojhpcok307g...@4ax.com>,
> gov.sh...@gmail.com says...
>

> > On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 04:55:35 -0500, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
>
> > >In article <a6f7f383-d9c5-4a58...@googlegroups.com>,
> > >gov.sh...@gmail.com says...
> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.- Hide quoted text -

So now you finally realize your promblem was the horizontal RECTIFIER

Government Shill #2

Jan 8, 2013, 10:15:44 PM1/8/13
I think you mean horizontal oscillator, dipshit.

http://www.answers.com/topic/horizontal-deflection-oscillator

On the other hand BDK was referring to the High Voltage transformer.

Congratulations! You made yourself look stupid. Again.

BDK

Jan 9, 2013, 12:51:18 AM1/9/13
In article <b4ff1f79-6657-411f-9305-2b53198cabd1
@w3g2000yqj.googlegroups.com>, joetu...@yahoo.com says...
Um, no, but thanks for playing.

harry k

Jan 9, 2013, 11:22:58 AM1/9/13
He is very skilled and competent at that activity.

Harry K

joeturn

Jan 9, 2013, 1:10:22 PM1/9/13
> Congratulations! You made yourself look stupid. Again.- Hide quoted text -

Government Shit # 2 stick to your spelling and leave intelligent
disscussions to me.

If I tell you a hill of ants can pull a bale of hay then hook them up
dont look stupid(as though you had a choice in the matter).

http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=chr-tyc9&va=horizontal+rectifier+tube%2Ftv

joeturn

Jan 9, 2013, 1:27:07 PM1/9/13

BDK

Jan 9, 2013, 5:16:28 PM1/9/13
In article <f966e383-201c-43ea-81f8-bf3b845b5860
@x10g2000yqx.googlegroups.com>, joetu...@yahoo.com says...

> On Jan 9, 11:22ï¿œam, harry k <turn...@q.com> wrote:
> > On Jan 8, 7:15ï¿œpm, "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > On Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:01:15 PM UTC+11, joeturn wrote:
It's a tube Joe! Congrats. What about it?

Tony Dragon

Jan 9, 2013, 6:16:55 PM1/9/13
And?

joeturn

Jan 10, 2013, 2:01:36 PM1/10/13
On Jan 9, 5:16 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <f966e383-201c-43ea-81f8-bf3b845b5860
> @x10g2000yqx.googlegroups.com>, joeturn2...@yahoo.com says...

> >http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heintz-Kaufman-Gammatron-Tube-953-B-HV-Rectif...
>
> It's a tube Joe! Congrats. What about it?
>
> --
> BDK- Head FUD-Master Blaster. Friend to all kOOkbashers.- Hide quoted text -

Its a high voltage rectifier tube.

joeturn

Jan 10, 2013, 2:04:33 PM1/10/13
> >http://www.ebay.com/itm/Heintz-Kaufman-Gammatron-Tube-953-B-HV-Rectif...
>
> And?- Hide quoted text -

and your a poor excuse for a government shill Tumy Dragin.If only you
could train your ass to speak it would make more sense

Tony Dragon

Jan 10, 2013, 3:07:37 PM1/10/13
So no answer then, how surprising.

BDK

Jan 10, 2013, 11:08:25 PM1/10/13
In article <46600166-d7a3-472e-8949-
fab624...@x3g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>, joetu...@yahoo.com says...
And?

joeturn

Feb 2, 2013, 12:52:49 AM2/2/13
On Jan 7, 10:30 am, ogro...@webtv.net (Padraigh ProAmerica) wrote:
> Re: Shark Tank panel not interested in free energy or making tons o...
>
> Group: alt.conspiracy Date: Sun, Jan 6, 2013, 9:38pm (EST-3) From:
> joeturn2...@yahoo.com (joeturn)
> On Jan 6, 7:45 am, ogro...@webtv.net (Padraigh ProAmerica) wrote:
> Let me give you a clue, you blithering idiot:
> A transformer will not work with DIRECT CURRENT.
> --
> "A man who can own a gun is a citizen. A man who cannot own a gun is a
> subject."--
> Unknown
> What does a rectifier do?
>
> =========================
>
> A SINGLE rectifier produces a pulsing direct current. Visualize a sine
> wave. A SINGLE rectifier 'chops off' the bottom half of the wave. A DUAL
> rectifier ( or a rectifier bridge)  produces pulsing direct current by
> 'inverting' half the DC- IOW, the 'negative' peaks in the sine wave are
> now positive, so instead of zero=peak-zero-negative peak you have
> zero-peak-zero-peak.
>
> Placing proper-rated capacitors across the output you can 'purify' the
> DC by evening out the current flow.
>
> Rectifiers can also be used as the 'detector' in a crystal radio. The
> simplest radio consists of a long-wire antenna feeding into a detector
> (you can still find cats-whisker detectors, but the simplest way is to
> find a simple, type 1N34 point- contact diode), feeding into a set of
> headphone, the into a solid ground.
>
> --

You have explained a perfect example of FREE ENERGY The 1N34 changes
Radio Frequency into Electronic impulses that activate the magnet
speakers in the headphones.You see no batteries no cost just the price
of the antenna wire,the crystal diode and the earphones.(RF CURRENT)
at its finest.the 1n34 could easily be replaced by a Germanium Diode
of mega output but such free power would blow up the speakers,You are
slowly progressing keep it up you may catch on to reality in no time!'
> "A man who can own a gun is a citizen. A man who cannot own a gun is a
> subject."--
>
> Allen West

joeturn

Feb 2, 2013, 1:27:16 AM2/2/13
On Jan 9, 11:22 am, harry k <turn...@q.com> wrote:
> Harry K- Hide quoted text -

Hers you an experiment Marry Kay.I know you own a dipole antenna with
a matchbox to dial the standingg wave down till it does not over power
you desired frequency at which point you transimitter will work
effiecently.

Lesson number one associate the word reflected power with RF
CURRENT.Now ajust you matchbox opposite as directed, for maximum
SWR(reflected power) before your transmitter gets too hot replace it
with a digital ohm meter.

Now you are recieving FREE ENERGY, adjustments in the antenna length
and tapping point will increase the output of your free energy. How
much FREE energy/power could you achieve using just one such
contraption.now to amplify that till you have achieved a desired
voltage and amperage to run your home effieciently how many dipole
antennas would you have to modify and how much cost would be envolved
compared to the expense of the power companys bill?

Such a creation will work day or night with no moving parts or wind,it
just resonates using resonate frequency to replace your power
bill.Teslas called it eather,but it is acually cosmic radiation that
got through the van allen belt ,it is taught to be called distortion
by the unknowing hamsters.

Your welcomed in advance!

PS I would not try to get it patented because the global elite will
shut you down!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Government Shill #2

Feb 2, 2013, 1:35:39 AM2/2/13
Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

A troll, but amusing at times.

joeturn

Feb 2, 2013, 3:36:32 AM2/2/13
On Feb 2, 1:35 am, "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> A troll, but amusing at times.

How could I troll my own thread?

george152

Feb 2, 2013, 2:12:20 PM2/2/13
On 02/02/13 19:35, Government Shill #2 wrote:
> Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> A troll, but amusing at times.

As one of my sigs read.
Computer science check its plugged in
Perpetual motion check its not plugged in

Government Shill #2

Feb 2, 2013, 7:35:52 PM2/2/13
What difference does it make whose thread it is? A troll is a troll.

troll
1. A large, brutish creature of European myth, often lacking in intelligence.
Sometimes compared to the Japanese oni.
2. A dumbass who makes idiotic posts in message boards newsgroups for the sole
purpose of pissing people off, often lacking in intelligence.

Shill #2
--
Resonant Frequency,Radio Frequency and Radiant Energy are all one in
the same,Tesla called it aether.
slowjoe (joetu...@yahoo.com)
alt.conspiracy 03Apr12

joeturn

Feb 3, 2013, 5:14:54 AM2/3/13
On Feb 2, 7:35 pm, Government Shill #2 <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Feb 2013 00:36:32 -0800 (PST), joeturn <joeturn2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >On Feb 2, 1:35 am, "Government Shill #2" <gov.sh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Bwahahahahahahahahaha!
>
> >> A troll, but amusing at times.
>
> >How could I troll my own thread?
>
> What difference does it make whose thread it is? A troll is a troll.
>
> troll
> 1. A large, brutish creature of European myth, often lacking in intelligence.
> Sometimes compared to the Japanese oni.
> 2. A dumbass who makes idiotic posts in message boards newsgroups for the sole
> purpose of pissing people off, often lacking in intelligence.
>
> Shill #2
> --
> Resonant Frequency,Radio Frequency and Radiant Energy are all one in
> the same,Tesla called it aether.
>  slowjoe (joeturn2...@yahoo.com)
>  alt.conspiracy 03Apr12

So now that I have handed all your asses to you on a skew you still
just munch and quibble and betray the use of FREE ENERGY because of
PHony PHysics.PHalse ProPHecy is your government goal,but Mary Kay has
FREE ENERGY now that she paid attention."I HAVE SPOKEN"