MONICA LEWINSKY : Sayanim ?

Allen Drugge

Jan 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/22/98

>If I were to guess why the Jew-controlled media has
>suddenly turned on Clinton like a pack of rabid dogs,
>I would probably say something like this:

>Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp are both Jewish
>Sayanim ("assistants" to Israel) who were recruited
>to use Clinton's voracious appetite for sex to set him
>up in order to blackmail him into attacking Iraq and
>destroying its biological weapons. But he didn't attack
>Iraq, despite enormous pressure from the Jew-controlled
>media. That was his fatal mistake.

>In addition, right wing elements in Israel do not want
>=any= land traded for peace, which Clinton seems
>inclined to ask them to do. In fact, he's meeting right
>now with Arafat and Bebe. Quite a coincidence.

>Now, Clinton knows that he's probably been set-up by
>Lewinsky and Tripp, and he knows why. But if my theory
>is correct, he will never be able to tell the American people
>the whole truth, because there's someone at Stanford
>University who might get hurt.

Can you say CABAL (with emphasis on the "ball")?

ARD

GLC1173

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

TroyLaws wrote:
>Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp are both Jewish
>Sayanim ("assistants" to Israel) who were recruited
>to use Clinton's voracious appetite for sex to set him
>up

If so, Bill Clinton sure gave them his full cooperation.
glc1173*NOS...@aol.com (GLC1173)

veg_o...@hotmail.com

Jan 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/23/98

> TroyLaws wrote:
> >Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp are both Jewish
> >Sayanim ("assistants" to Israel) who were recruited
> >to use Clinton's voracious appetite for sex to set him
> >up

But do you think the "pork" in question was kosher?

oi vey.

Shalom,

Veg-O-Matic

Remove nothing from email address to respond.

kvz

Jan 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM1/24/98

TroyLaws at troy...@aol.com in
<19980122200...@ladder02.news.aol.com> said:

>If I were to guess why the Jew-controlled media has
>suddenly turned on Clinton like a pack of rabid dogs,
>I would probably say something like this:
>
>Monica Lewinsky and Linda Tripp are both Jewish
>Sayanim ("assistants" to Israel) who were recruited
>to use Clinton's voracious appetite for sex to set him
>up in order to blackmail him into attacking Iraq and
>destroying its biological weapons. But he didn't attack
>Iraq, despite enormous pressure from the Jew-controlled
>media. That was his fatal mistake.
>
>In addition, right wing elements in Israel do not want
>=any= land traded for peace, which Clinton seems
>inclined to ask them to do. In fact, he's meeting right
>now with Arafat and Bebe. Quite a coincidence.
>
>Now, Clinton knows that he's probably been set-up by
>Lewinsky and Tripp, and he knows why.

This analysis sounds possible. If Clinton is forced to resign
then Gore becomes President. Is Gore more favorably disposed
toward Israel's goals? I don't know. As a sitting President, Gore would surely
be nominated. An interesting question is who would be appointed
Vice President? A Rockefeller? Someone from CFR, Trilateral
Commission, or other organization pushing the NEW WORLD
ORDER - NAFTA - GATT - elimination of US sovereignty?

The key question to ask is - who benefits by Clinton being removed?