What I'm Up Against

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 19, 2005, 6:00:13 PM10/19/05
I strongly suggest a FULL reading of the following article:

How 'Gay Rights' is Being Sold to America
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46887

I can't help but admire the wickedly CLEVER psychological strategies to
literally HYPNOTIZE or seduce readers into an emotional froth. They're
GOOD. They're the Mothers of All Sophists!

soph·ist (sof_ist) n.
1. (often cap.).
a. any of a class of ancient Greek teachers of philosophy,
rhetoric, etc., noted esp. for their ingenuity and
speciousness in argumentation.
2. a person who reasons adroitly and speciously rather than
soundly.

soph·ist·ry (sof_uh strEE) n. pl. <-ries>
1. a subtle, tricky, superficially plausible, but generally
fallacious method of reasoning.
2. a false argument; sophism.

So this is what we're up against...what I'M up against, quite
literally! And a handful of bless-ed others, not the least of which is
my dear e-friend Thomas Keske.

We need to out-clever, outwit, out-brillaint their OWN writers and
speakers! We cannot PERMIT the enemy to rule this planet, or all is
doomed!

Are you scared? I'm not. Do you fear we won't even come CLOSE to
answering this call to Victory? I don't.

For I am CONFIDENT in my angels: that they supply me with whatever
weapons necessary for each situation, and with whatever skills
necessary to utilize these weapons. And my greatest weapon, my
Excalibur, IS the spoken and written word!

And even were I the only good guy so gifted (which of course I'm not),
my FAITH in Our Creator is such that our Victory is STILL guaranteed!

So stun yourself with the wicked and clever tongue of the Religious
Reich, by reading that article in full: you WILL be shocked. And know
that this sort of homophobic smut is being WIDELY DISPERSED through all
the various forms of mainstream media. Can you say BRAINWASH? The
articles from a major Fascist zine called "WorldNetDaily.com".

Just have no fear:
Zeke is here.

But it wouldn't hurt to buckle your seatbelt.

--
Zeke Krahlin (Chief Thracian)
http://www.gay-bible.org

lkjahds7yu3q4

Oct 19, 2005, 7:31:52 PM10/19/05

<chief_t...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message

>FULL
>CLEVER
>HYPNOTIZE
>GOOD.
>OWN
>PERMIT
>CLOSE
>CONFIDENT
>FAITH
>STILL
>WILL
>WIDELY DISPERSED
>BRAINWASH

lol

chief_t...@bluebottle.com

Oct 20, 2005, 5:43:41 AM10/20/05
lkjahds7yu3q4 wrote:
> lol

With a name like "lkjahds7yu3q4" you'd BETTER laugh!

lkjahds7yu3q4

Oct 20, 2005, 8:04:32 AM10/20/05

<chief_t...@bluebottle.com> wrote in message

chief_t...@bluebottle.com