CRIMINALS NOW CONTROL THE GOVERNMENT!

Bob Hubert

Jan 21, 2003, 12:25:13 PM1/21/03
Is law enforcement and the military going to let these multi-
nationnal companies clean out the treasury before they wakeup?
They are using the foreign aid scam to steal everythin in sight!
And you know how they plundered our investments, pensions, Social
Security retirement savings and our taxes. And all of this is
being done with impunity.

In addition, they are using draconian environmental standards to
force our domestic producers to move to third world comanies. This
is truly the end of the greatest nation in the history of the world,
and the birth of another third world republic. May God help our
children, these Globalists aka Communists are robbing them of their
birthright.

PS. Incidentally, foreign aid is illegal: our taxes are to be used
to provide for the general Welfare of the "United States."

THE U.S. CONSTITUTION
Article 1
Section 8. The Congress shall have Power to lay and collect Taxes,
Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the
common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all
Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United
States;

mellsterr

Jan 21, 2003, 12:48:18 PM1/21/03
In article <7f64d521.0301...@posting.google.com>,
orac...@altavista.com says...

Well, you do know that the last act of any corrupt government is to loot the
treasury, right?

mellstr

§K¥ Wå£K€®

Jan 22, 2003, 2:19:16 AM1/22/03
On 21 Jan 2003 09:48:18 -0800, mellsterr
<mellster...@newsguy.com> wrote:

>Well, you do know that the last act of any corrupt government is to loot the
>treasury, right?
>
>mellstr

screwing an intern....that's something i can live with...sex is, after
all, just another one of the good things we can count on in this life.
cheating on your wife...now that's a different story.

screwing over an entire nation...this is something i cannot stand by
and tolerate. corruption is, after all, one of the truly insidious
crimes that makes life hell for all its millions of victims.
cheating the american people...well..who cares...same old story.

s.w.