BIGDOD ONCE MORE

1 view

tomnln

Jun 19, 2007, 3:25:12 PM6/19/07
In case McAdams don't post this one.

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message n.
> There is no point that I am not willing to address regarding my
> position as an LN.

GREAT;

We can address your beliefs HERE>>>

I have a Live Audio Chat Room on www.paltalk.com

Download & Use for FREE.

Once Logged on select Rooms, Social Issues & Politics.

Then select Government & Politics.

Scroll down to room called "Who Killed John F. Kennedy?"

I start between 8-9 pm e.s.t. EVERY NITE.

We can transfer files to one another Instantly.

ANY Exhibits of Evidence, ANY Testimony from WC/HSCA Volumes.

YoHarvey

Jun 19, 2007, 10:24:06 PM6/19/07
On Jun 19, 3:25 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> In case McAdams don't post this one.
>
> "bigdog" <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote in message n.

To enter this room Dog you will go down two steps:

Intellectually and intellectually. The man can't spell
cat if you gave him the "c" and the "t".

tomnln

Jun 19, 2007, 11:04:18 PM6/19/07
Message has been deleted

tomnln

Jun 20, 2007, 9:00:19 AM6/20/07
My evidence/testimony quotes SCARE the shit outta You! ! !