"Appalling Ignorance"

David Von Pein

Nov 18, 2008, 2:27:24 AM11/18/08

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13688

JOHN SIMKIN THEN SAID:

>>> "Very good point. Market forces at work." <<<

SIMKIN THEN POSTED THIS E-MAIL FROM GARY MACK:

>>> "Message from Gary Mack: Comments like yours and Gil's show appalling ignorance. The Museum would benefit dramatically if a conspiracy were proven, for its 330,000+ annual visitors would be asking for more information about what happened. The Discovery test could have proven conspiracy, but since the tests conclusively showed the fatal shot came from behind, not from the knoll, that's what we reported." <<<

============================

[end quotes]

I do have to give Mr. Simkin credit and kudos here. He didn't hide
Gary Mack's e-mail under a bush someplace (and he certainly could have
done that). Simkin posted Mack's comments for everyone to read on his
forum, even though Gary was bashing both Simkin and Jesus.

Gil Jesus

Nov 18, 2008, 7:39:07 AM11/18/08
It's too bad you were booted out of THAT forum also, eh David ?

At least I'm still there.

Didn't YOUR "appalling ignorance" get you booted out of Lancer also ?

People who live in glass houses, David......

aeffects

Nov 18, 2008, 10:22:55 AM11/18/08

JFKresearch, too! When one holds .johnnies jockstrap there's
repercussions...