Robert Groden Calls Bugliosi's book" A Horrible Piece Of Crap"

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 10, 2009, 3:54:00 PM10/10/09
Man, nothing like telling it like it is... hell I wish it was Jan. 1992
again when I saw Groden lecture to a full house in Santa Barbara Ca. At
UCSB- a lotta enthusiasm..that's long gone.. way before the
internet-McAdams, Von Pein, Reitzes, Russo, Perry, Mack, Peter
Jennings,Robert Stone, Posner and Bugliosi and all their BS...and Bubba
Clinton had a lot to do with it..once he said that he was convinced By
Posner's book there was no conspiracy, there was no point in listening
to anything more he had to say, but somehow we then got worse wth Dumya,
anyway when Bubba signed the Communications Act we got 24 hour news, and
almost nothing but a Goverment slant on the political
assassinations...damn near every expert trotted out now is from a Govt.
think tank, or a former FBI or CIA/Intell. background to quell
controversial stories, give the Establishment spin and stop prying
journalists dead in their tracks.. and so many do think like Von Pein or
McAdams there is no longer any outrage anywhere 'cause it's all too far
gone...

drummist1965

Oct 10, 2009, 4:33:24 PM10/10/09

LOLOL!! Of course Groden calls Bugliosi' book a "piece of crap".
Mr. Bugliosi is cutting into Groden's lifeblood!

How else is Groden going to make a living if he can't go to the
infamous "grassy knoll" & set up his childish bulletin board with
little pin-ups pointing to objects and shapes in trees, etc. that he
claims are "gunmen", and sell his trash? Let's not forget that
someone actually videotaped Groden and his then-girlfriend physically
fighting over the cash that Groden made off his trash, from
brainwashed tourists that trek to Dealey Plaza. Yes...Groden is really
something to admire, eh?

aeffects

Oct 10, 2009, 5:44:49 PM10/10/09
On Oct 10, 1:33 pm, drummist1965 <elpdrum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 10, 3:54 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>

> > Man, nothing like telling it like it is... hell I wish it was Jan. 1992
> > again when I saw Groden lecture to a full house in Santa Barbara Ca. At
> > UCSB- a lotta enthusiasm..that's long gone.. way before the
> > internet-McAdams, Von Pein, Reitzes, Russo, Perry, Mack, Peter
> > Jennings,Robert Stone, Posner and Bugliosi  and all their BS...and Bubba
> > Clinton had a lot to do with it..once he said that he was convinced By
> > Posner's book there was no conspiracy, there was no point in listening
> > to anything more he had to say, but somehow we then got worse wth Dumya,
> > anyway when Bubba signed the Communications Act we got 24 hour news, and
> > almost nothing but a Goverment slant on the political
> > assassinations...damn near every expert trotted out now is from a Govt.
> > think tank, or a former FBI or CIA/Intell. background to quell
> > controversial stories, give the Establishment spin and stop prying
> > journalists dead in their tracks.. and so many do think like Von Pein or
> > McAdams there is no longer any outrage anywhere 'cause it's all too far
> > gone...
>
>    LOLOL!! Of course Groden calls Bugliosi' book a "piece of crap".
> Mr. Bugliosi is cutting into Groden's lifeblood!

don't take it so personal son.... you haven't lost a dime, so what are
you whining about?

Robert Groden sells his JFK material and has been for years, Bugliosi
sells in-print doorstops, seems like a no-brainer for everyone but
nutter-trolls....play us some moooosic, turd?

cdddraftsman

Oct 10, 2009, 6:01:58 PM10/10/09
On Oct 10, 2:44 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Snipped

YOU'RE JUST A PATSY !

Lets see if Rosstards can wrap those
big old quivering queer lips around these ? :

Where he posts 178 Derelict Video's That Lead
You Down The Conspiracy Toilet .....!

Conspiracy has over 2000 different ways , maybe a lot more , spelling
it out in detail , with weak evidence all the way .

The WR spells it out precisely !

Answer For your CRIMES Rosstards !

Rossley's Handy Gadget :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/DogTranslator2.jpg
Gilstapo Escapes From The Conspiracy Coo-Coo Clinic :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/GilEscapes.jpg
Rosstards : Gay Porn Star ! :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=730jdw9&s=1&capwidth=false
Ben Ulms Accepts Award :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=8fjxnbp&s=1
Gilstapo ' On The Trail of the Assassin's ' :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6q2s4y9&s=1
Hey Bird Brain ...Pull Over ! :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/HeyBirdBrain.jpg
Rosstards's Big Boner Theory :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=8aa1v77&s=1&capwidth=false
Gilstapo's New Book :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=72qlj7l&s=1
For The Official Records :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=81q466t&s=1&capwidth=false
Rosstard's New Book :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/RosleyNewBook.jpg
Gilstapo and Wife In Dealey Plaza :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=7xchhfp&s=1&capwidth=false
Rosstards Bail Party :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6ybwn5t&s=1&capwidth=false
Caution : BullShitters In Area :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=6nudich&s=1&capwidth=false
Ben Ulms Dad Reacts To His Sons 45 Excuses :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/BenUlmsDad.jpg
Rosstards : The Pope of The Religion of Bullshit :
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc291/cdddraftsman/RossleysArk-1.jpg
The Evil Minions of Con-Spiracy :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6q3edc1&s=1
Gil's Constituency :
http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=3xdgkays4k
House Wife of the Year :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2vwyzaw&s=2
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53smyyu
The America Rosstards Remembers :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=nn19hz&s=2
Hate mail to justme :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=122dbm9&s=2
Pakistany Army : Holmes was no .... :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14jch75&s=2
JFK's Comments To Rosstards :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=27yjnt&s=2
Ben Ulm's Cornspiracy Carate Chopper :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=nvqkig&s=2
Is Rosstards getting overly ripe for the Care Home ? :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2vnqo9u&s=2
Gils donkey gets it :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=mauzo4&s=2
The King of Funk ! :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2iau87p&s=2
Rosstards on Route I-80 :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=8vuav4&s=2
Trailer Trash Queens of ACJ :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4tgyj2t
Spotlight :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=5yim92w&s=1
Healy's Lawn Service :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4ka2p8m&s=1
Quote Giltardo : " Did Nellie Shoot JFK " :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=1h7e3l&s=2
Even His Own Jackass Disagree's :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2hduniv&s=2
Conspiracy Coo-Coo Clinic :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2m5z30y&s=2
Gay Sewer Men Assassins Do Dallas ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4y9zy12
LHO : I want my lawyer ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4r7trb6
Conspiray Cow Patties / 25ct (Cheap ! ) :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4mrcew6
Rosstard's Senile Senior Scooter :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63mbg4h
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=6ah0yvc
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4ue41th
Hijacked ! Battle To Find *Rubba Lips* Stolen Brain :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=508eeli
Prickmobile :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53ylqvl
Boner Land :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4uemanm
Rocket Man : Lone Proves SBT Impossible :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=62dd2xw
Benny ' The Dwarf ' Ulm's John Welsh Hodges :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4vn15sn
Message from the CIA : Eat your Kookies ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4vd43mb
Sak ' 0 ' Nuts :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4po8jz5
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=53ifbih
Read Your Scriptures You Abominations ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4p482g6
Limbo man ! :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=4502jwp
Grassey Knoll Investigations :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=3yefvjp
His overwhelming hatred of me for
exposing his seditionistic attitudes :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2qks4s3
His site is always under Con-Struction :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2l9jfrl
Rosstards is Mad ! :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2yy6vph
Speculating with the Bushman :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2q9i4r5
Osama Bin Rosstards on LIFE mag. cover :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=33lcx05
His version of the ' Official Records ' :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=29ers7r
A Thank You Card from MJ :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2ephdsm
Caught in the Act ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2ewiikz
Will sell you your version of the ' Deed ' :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=4d4g17o
Rosstards in DPD Jail ! Hahahahahahaha ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d8pf2h
Conn. Registered Sex Offender :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=2f0c32w
With Fetzer :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=3yrvimd
Rosstards in DPD Jail ! Hahahahahahaha ! :
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2d8pf2h
Another of Rosstard's Client's :
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2lxgpb7
His ' catchers ' list :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=40f6ro8
Rosstards & Groden :
http://tinypic.com/fullsize.php?pic=34eqn40

Sam McClung

Oct 10, 2009, 7:38:48 PM10/10/09
groden is too kind

drummist1965

Oct 10, 2009, 8:00:16 PM10/10/09
On Oct 10, 7:38 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> groden is too kind

Groden puts on a facade. He is far from "kind"

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Oct 10, 2009, 8:06:52 PM10/10/09

Groden is a complete idiot. And nothing demonstrates that fact better
than the following two quotes:

"As yet I have not seen one piece of evidence in 16 years to
show that Oswald was even remotely involved in the murder except as a
patsy." -- Robert J. Groden; 1979

"[Vincent Bugliosi] still knows nothing about it [the JFK
case]." -- Robert J. Groden; September 17, 2009

==================================

10 shots and NONE of them coming from Oswald's window, per Groden
(within the confines of a "Let's Frame Oswald" plot too; LOL):

www.The-Killing-Of-A-President.blogspot.com

==================================

aeffects

Oct 10, 2009, 8:11:46 PM10/10/09
On Oct 10, 3:01 pm, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<snip his regular tripe of course>

we love you hon, ya keep coming back ya-hear now, shithead.....
smooches my lovely,
aeffects

Bud

Oct 10, 2009, 8:58:27 PM10/10/09
On Oct 10, 7:38 pm, "Sam McClung" <mccl...@newsguy.com> wrote:
> groden is too kind

What kind?

timstter

Oct 10, 2009, 10:36:26 PM10/10/09

Groden would know all about a book being *a horrible piece of crap*
after authoring that horrible piece of crap, TKOAP.

Reclaiming History is TEN TIMES the book that TKOAP is.

Remember when Groden was butchered on the stand @ the OJ Simpson civil
trial? The carnage was LEGENDARY, I hear!

Stick to ping pong, Laz. You obviously wouldn't know a good book if
you fell over it.

Alarmed Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Oct 10, 2009, 11:27:12 PM10/10/09
Top Post

" "[Vincent Bugliosi] still knows nothing about it [the JFK
case]." -- Robert J. Groden; September 17, 2009 "

AMEN Mr. Groden! He does however know all about selling printed book-
stops. ROTFLMFAO

*****************

AMEN brother!

bigdog

Oct 11, 2009, 8:11:24 AM10/11/09
On Oct 10, 3:54 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:

A Horrible Piece of Crap??? Sounds like a good title for Groden's
biography.

Steve

Oct 12, 2009, 2:25:05 AM10/12/09
> biography.- Hide quoted text -

Hearing Groden attempt to belittle Bugliosi's work is akin to hearing
50 Cent attempt to belittle the music of the Beatles.

Is there ANYONE that can read that gives Robert Groden even marginal
credibility after his Simpson civil trial depantsing?

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 12, 2009, 3:08:29 AM10/12/09
Let's see Groden was the person responsible for showing the ZFilm to the
American public, the chief consultant on the Men Who Killed Kennedy &
JFK, and Bugliosi took forever to finally convict a crazed psycho with a
swastika carved in his forehead...

lazu...@webtv.net

Oct 12, 2009, 3:17:12 AM10/12/09
Watching the History Channel program tonite and the old clips of JFK at
Love Field and at Ft. Worth...one can see what we really miss- JFK was
in technicolor and everybody else was black and white- even guys 25 0r
30 with crewcuts and ties looked old way before their time...

Steve

Oct 12, 2009, 9:09:32 AM10/12/09

Are you stupid Laz?

Groden illegally aired a stolen copy of the Zapruder film on network
television and then was a minor contributor to two programs that have
been TOTALLY discredited by the research community and THOSE are the
two feathers in Groden's cap that you site.

You clearly are a fool.

bigdog

Oct 12, 2009, 11:08:38 AM10/12/09

Bugliosi's record as a prosecutor was 105-1. I'd say he knew what he
was doing. As for Groden, TMWKK is not something I would want on my
resume. It is probably the worst production ever to appear on THC and
even they have since thrown it under the bus in favor of responsible
presentations such as Beyond Conspiracy, originally produced by ABC
News.

Robert

Oct 12, 2009, 11:28:51 AM10/12/09

Whoa, whoa!! Hold on there Reitzes!

YOU need to get your stuff clear here! See, Robert Groden SAYS ALL
THE BY PHOTOS ARE FAKE -- but your two "pals" claim CE-133A is
authentic, so why are you defending a man you claim "lies?" I know
this because NO matter what lie your master utters you ACCEPT so you
have to accept Bendsie's claim, NOT Groden's!

Explain that one for us Dave "Reitzes" Healy!

P.S. Groden DOESN'T need or want you to defend him I'm sure.

> > How else is Groden going to make a living if he can't go to the
> > infamous "grassy knoll" & set up his childish bulletin board with
> > little pin-ups pointing to objects and shapes in trees, etc. that he
> > claims are "gunmen", and sell his trash?  Let's not forget that
> > someone actually videotaped Groden and his then-girlfriend physically
> > fighting over the cash that Groden made off his trash, from
> > brainwashed tourists that trek to Dealey Plaza. Yes...Groden is really

> > something to admire, eh?- Hide quoted text -

Robert

Oct 12, 2009, 11:30:24 AM10/12/09
On Oct 10, 8:06 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Groden is a complete idiot. And nothing demonstrates that fact better
> than the following two quotes:
>
>       "As yet I have not seen one piece of evidence in 16 years to
> show that Oswald was even remotely involved in the murder except as a
> patsy." -- Robert J. Groden; 1979

Absolutely true Reitzes, er, Dave Von Con.

Show us any evidence that shows he was and we will be interested as it
has been 45 years and we have seen NONE!

>       "[Vincent Bugliosi] still knows nothing about it [the JFK
> case]." -- Robert J. Groden; September 17, 2009

Also very true. Brown-nosing won't help you in the long run Dave Von
Con.

Turban Joe Balasootoe

Oct 12, 2009, 1:31:15 PM10/12/09

Vinny Boogie has no credibility. After 40 years we are now told that
Susan (Sadie) Atkins didn't stab anybody. Also, based on the writings
on the walls and mirrors, we saw and still see nothing in the way of
an
effort to blame Blackie (Helter Skelter).

Vinny Boogie has no credibility.

drummist1965

Oct 12, 2009, 1:45:20 PM10/12/09
On Oct 12, 1:31 pm, Turban Joe Balasootoe <ddca...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 12, 3:08 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Let's see Groden was the person responsible for showing the ZFilm to the
> > American public, the chief consultant on the Men Who Killed Kennedy &
> > JFK, and Bugliosi took forever to finally convict a crazed psycho with a
> > swastika carved in his forehead...
>
> Vinny Boogie has no credibility. After 40 years we are now told that
> Susan (Sadie) Atkins didn't stab anybody.

"We" are? Funny. I've not this story.

Also, based on the writings
> on the walls and mirrors, we saw and still see nothing in the way of
> an
> effort to blame Blackie (Helter Skelter).
>
> Vinny Boogie has no credibility.

Tell this to the victims of the Manson killings' families.

Steve

Oct 12, 2009, 3:15:03 PM10/12/09

When people like Robert and Turban Joe (whoever the hell that is) make
such ridiculous statements, serious scholars simply ignore their
ignorance. The Internet has created a new generation of idiots that
think by merely saying something it becomes a fact. There are so many
Internet idiots out there that stare directly at the sun and then type
that it is midnight. Morons like you two are embarrassing to include
in the human race.

aeffects

Oct 12, 2009, 3:27:33 PM10/12/09

kinda like 'dumb' Buglisoi leading the deag and BLIND, eh? C'mon Steve-
o-reno, one would think YOU can do better than this, can't ya?

> Is there ANYONE that can read that gives Robert Groden even marginal
> credibility after his Simpson civil trial depantsing?

stay focused shithead.... no fair changing the subject, all all Nutter-
trolls as dumb as YOU?

aeffects

Oct 12, 2009, 3:32:28 PM10/12/09

c'mon shithead, serious scholars are off writing books and some such,
we're here to entertain you dip-shits, and displaying how fucking
stupid and gullible nutter-trolls really are....

And shithead, YOU bite the big one every damn time.... please, carry
on! ROTFLMFAO!

aeffects

Oct 12, 2009, 3:36:06 PM10/12/09

.john, where the hell is the nutter-troll varsity? dipshits such as
steve-o-reno only further embarass the SBT/LHO/WCR wetdream fantasy.
Get a grip troll!

But DO keep coming back, we need your incompetence around here....