Von Pein's kindred spirit on YouTube in 4 parts+Vince Palamara re: Greer

SecretServiceguy

Jun 24, 2008, 8:48:06 PM6/24/08
(I mean that as a compliment, DVP. Sincerely, VP [same initials, minus
the D lol])

PART 1 of a classic interview/ debate with former FBI Special Agent
Francis X. O'Neill, Jr., a witness to JFK's autopsy. Also including
the late author George Michael Evica (approx. April 1992)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThD4z9wn_Jo

-------------------------------

PART 2 of a classic interview/ debate with former FBI Special Agent
Francis X. O'Neill, Jr, a witness to JFK's autopsy. Also including the
late author George Michael Evica (approx. April 1992) (more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLPO_Lles7Y

---------------------------------

PART 3 of a classic interview/ debate with former FBI Special Agent
Francis X. O'Neill, Jr., a witness to JFK's autopsy. Also incl PART 3
of a classic interview/ debate with former FBI Special Agent Francis
X. O'Neill, Jr., a witness to JFK's autopsy. Also including the late
author George Michael Evica (approx. April 1992)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RtEV-OtNy0

--------------------------------

PART 4 of a classic interview/ debate with former FBI Special Agent
Francis X. O'Neill, Jr., a witness to JFK's autopsy. Also including
the late author George Michael Evica (approx. April 1992) (more)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsNKixARfuk

--------------------------------
In this excerpt from one of his major presentations (this one is from
Fredonia, NY), Vince Palamara discusses the actions and inactions of
the driver of JFK's limousine in Dallas on 11/22/63, Secret Service
agent William R. "Bill" Greer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5tIvDp-m6c

Vince Palamara
http://www.youtube.com/user/VincePalamara

Ben Holmes

Jun 25, 2008, 9:59:44 AM6/25/08
In article <ec8b1c78-12c2-4eda...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,
SecretServiceguy says...

>(I mean that as a compliment, DVP. Sincerely, VP [same initials, minus
>the D lol])

That Palamara is now forced to buddy up with proven liars is embarrassing, isn't
it Vince?

aeffects

Jun 25, 2008, 2:40:23 PM6/25/08
On Jun 25, 6:59 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <ec8b1c78-12c2-4eda-859a-2ac529474...@l42g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>,

> SecretServiceguy says...
>

> >(I mean that as a compliment, DVP. Sincerely, VP [same initials, minus
> >the D lol])
>
> That Palamara is now forced to buddy up with proven liars is embarrassing, isn't
> it Vince?

look for Vince Palmarra to have a slot[s] (on and off camera) on
daBug's HBO gig... its down to money this VP change of heart , oh-
my... which is fine, just admit it!

None of the established Lone Nut pukes can be honest about ANYTHING.
Evidently they're embarrassed they're getting paid for spreading LN/
LHO/SBT doctrine. ROTFLMFAO..

The "CT-LN morph" is complete....

SecretServiceguy

Jun 25, 2008, 5:45:39 PM6/25/08
In no way, shape, or form am I associated with the HBO Bugliosi
program. I haven't been paid one cent by Bugliosi. Please see my
latest video: I'm not totally a LNer :)

Vince
WHO CARES THAT I CHANGED MY MIND? WHY BE INSECURE? BELIEVE WHAT YOU
WANT TO BELIEVE

> > >http://www.youtube.com/user/VincePalamara- Hide quoted text -

Ben Holmes

Jun 25, 2008, 8:31:41 PM6/25/08
In article <92392688-78a7-42b5...@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>,
SecretServiceguy says...

>In no way, shape, or form am I associated with the HBO Bugliosi
>program. I haven't been paid one cent by Bugliosi. Please see my
>latest video: I'm not totally a LNer :)
>
>Vince
>WHO CARES THAT I CHANGED MY MIND? WHY BE INSECURE? BELIEVE WHAT YOU
>WANT TO BELIEVE
>

>On Jun 25, 2:40=A0pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Jun 25, 6:59 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
>>
>> > In article <ec8b1c78-12c2-4eda-859a-2ac529474...@l42g2000hsc.googlegrou=

>ps.com>,
>> > SecretServiceguy says...

>> > That Palamara is now forced to buddy up with proven liars is
>> > embarrassing, isn't it Vince?

Clearly not a question that Vince would like to address...

>> look for Vince Palmarra to have a slot[s] (on and off camera) on
>> daBug's HBO gig... its down to money this VP change of heart , oh-
>> my... which is fine, just admit it!
>>
>> None of the established Lone Nut pukes can be honest about ANYTHING.
>> Evidently they're embarrassed they're getting paid for spreading LN/
>> LHO/SBT doctrine. ROTFLMFAO..
>>
>> The "CT-LN morph" is complete....

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 25, 2008, 9:15:24 PM6/25/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/cff0948fbf01070d

>>> "In no way, shape, or form am I [Vincent M. Palamara] associated with the HBO Bugliosi program. I haven't been paid one cent by Bugliosi." <<<

Everybody here knows that, Vince P. (even the rabid CT-Kooks like
Healy and Holmes).

But those conspiracy kooks in question, like they always do, will
manage to skew and misrepresent and mangle every single thing (big or
small) when it comes to the JFK case -- even to the point of accusing
people on a meaningless Internet forum of being "CIA disinfo agents"
and/or "paid shills" for Vince Bugliosi, Dale Myers, the WC, or the
FBI, etc.

It's really quite hilarious to watch the conspiracy-giddy kooks do
this too. I love it when I'm called such things. It makes my day,
because it provides just one additional demonstration of how WRONG
these CT-happy drones can be.

And now, it would appear, that Vince Palamara can look forward to
being called the same things year after year, even though the kooks
doing the accusing won't be able to provide a stitch of proof or
evidence to back up their "He's A Paid Shill" claims (the same way
they can never provide a stitch of proof or evidence to show that all
of that "LHO Was Here" evidence was faked, planted, manipulated, and/
or manufactured either).

But a total lack of evidence never stopped a conspiracy kook, that's
for sure; just like Mr. Bugliosi says on page 978 of "Reclaiming
History":

"One of the principal frailties in the thinking processes of the
[conspiracy] theorists is that they rarely ever carry their
suspicions, which are based on some discrepancy, anomaly, or
contradiction they find, to their logical conclusion. .... For them,
if something looks suspicious, that's enough. Instead of asking,
"Where does this go?"--that is, where does the discrepancy,
contradiction, or whatever, lead them?--they immediately give their
minds a breather and conclude that what they find is itself proof of a
conspiracy (or proof that Oswald is innocent). The discrepancy or
contradiction is the ENTIRE story. And being the entire story, it by
itself discredits the entire twenty-six volumes of the Warren
Commission. Nothing else has to be shown or even argued." -- VINCENT
T. BUGLIOSI

~~~~~~~~

One of my favorite "He's A Government Agent" posts (which, per the
kook writing it, warranted a brand-new thread being started up about
me, no less) is this post from the nutty mind of one our resident Mega-
Kooks here at The Google Groups Asylum, Walt:

"Has anybody else noticed the amazing proliferation of posts by
Dave the Pea Brain [Walt means me, DVP, of course; he was just being a
dickhead there, as usual]? Based on the number of posts that the Pea
Brain enters one would think he might have more than a casual interest
in propagating the Warren Commission's decree. I have an avid interest
in the murder of President Kennedy, and I'm 100% sure that there was a
political conspiracy behind the murder, but I could not spend as much
time as DVP does posting information. Since DVP is such a prolific
poster one has to wonder if he's not being well paid to post the
official government approved version of the events of November 22,
1963." -- Walt "JFK WAS HIT BY A BULLET FROM THE FRONT AT APPROX.
Z161" Cakebread; October 1, 2007

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/c51f064dfd547fad

~~~~~~~~

And if we read the follow-up posts by the various CT-Kooks in that
thread linked above, we'll see that a few more of the loons in our
midst couldn't resist putting their 2-cents' worth of idiocy into
Walt's pot/(thread).

I was treated to additional belly-laughs when reading the following
remarks dished up by the assorted nutcases:

"You mean DisinfoVicePresident for the CIA [meaning DVP, of
course]? or DumbVinnie'sPayrollee?" -- CurtJester1; October 1, 2007

"More than a few here think DVP is Dave Reitzes." -- Dave
"ZAPRUDER WASN'T ON THE PEDESTAL AT ALL" Healy; October 1, 2007*

* = Apparently the CT-Kooks think that this is always a good thing to
fall back on too -- i.e., just pretend that a certain person is
somebody else (sans any proof at all, naturally). Kind of like when
Healy pretends that somebody ELSE, other than Abe Zapruder, was up on
the pedestal in Dealey Plaza filming the motorcade. It all comes under
one of the main mottos adhered to by these CT nuts -- "ACCUSE NOW;
PROVE NEVER". Healy really loves that motto. He swears by it, as do
many other CTers as well.

We then get a follow-up post by Walt, who now seems much surer than he
was just 27 hours earlier of the fact that I am employed by the evil
and wicked United States Government. But perhaps Walter was just
holding back some of his harsher accusations in post #1 of the thread:

"He [DVP] is required to post, and propagate, the official
government line. That's his job....and he's being well paid with our
tax dollars." -- A follow-up post by Walt; October 2, 2007

What's not to love about Super-Idiots like Walter, Dave Healy,
"CurtJester", and others here? They keep getting beaten back into the
woods (where they belong) with respect to their crazy views about how
John Kennedy and J.D. Tippit died....and yet they keep coming back for
more, time and time again. Crazy, huh?

But, then too, what the heck do I know? After all, per some of the CT-
Kooks, I'm merely a puppet for the big bad Government (and Vince B.
too, of course).

I just do what I'm told to do....and I'm rewarded with gobs of cash.
Right Walt?

DVP ON VP (JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION; I COULD BE DEAD WRONG):
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/66ceef57607ad041

aeffects

Jun 26, 2008, 4:13:27 AM6/26/08
Von Pein.... If CT's disappeared off the face of the planet, you'd
invent us.... There's only 50 of you Lone Nut Kooksters left...

You see son, once a liar always a liar.... your need to lie is obvious
your addiction needs to be sated... You're in so far on this there's
no getting out, son..... We have you locked into the WCR and its
volumes, there's no way out.... Vince Bugliosi and his Reclaiming
History nonsense (sic) did that for us.... So you might as well tell
your brother he has to move out of that room you share, you're going
to be at this 24/7....

Baseball DVD's and I Love Lucy re-runs are looking pretty good these
day's eh, sonny?

ROTFLMFAO....

Bud

Jun 26, 2008, 6:52:56 AM6/26/08
On Jun 26, 4:13 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Von Pein.... If CT's disappeared off the face of the planet, you'd
> invent us....

But the ones we would invent would be smarter.

>There's only 50 of you Lone Nut Kooksters left...

Well, 51 now that Vince Palamara is on board.

> You see son, once a liar always a liar....

<snicker> Speaking of that, isn`t time for another one of your
farewell speeches?

> your need to lie is obvious
> your addiction needs to be sated...

You`re the expert on addiction.

>You're in so far on this there's
> no getting out, son..... We have you locked into the WCR and its
> volumes, there's no way out....

Damn, stuck with the truth.

> Vince Bugliosi and his Reclaiming
> History nonsense (sic)

You don`t have to write when you hiccup.

> did that for us.... So you might as well tell
> your brother he has to move out of that room you share, you're going
> to be at this 24/7....

Any beds available at the Salvation Army where you stay in Vegas?

> Baseball DVD's and I Love Lucy re-runs are looking pretty good these
> day's eh, sonny?

You should get a hobby that doesn`t involve illegal drugs or Ben`s
balls.

> ROTFLMFAO....

Get of the floor, pick the peanuts shells out of you hair, take off
the uniform you`ve been wearing since you were discharged, take a
shower, flush all your drugs down the toilet (do it piecemeal, so as
not to clog it), read a book (Reclaiming History might be available at
the library that lets you use their computer) and come back and try to
make a post somehow pertaining to the topics discussed.

Phil Ossofee

Jun 27, 2008, 4:30:01 AM6/27/08
Vince Judas hops into bed with Lowery, Von pein, Yo Harvey and all. Come
on, only reason Judas pushes Da Bug is same first name, EYEtalian last
name, and plus he's star struck. PD.

Ben Holmes

Jun 27, 2008, 10:20:24 AM6/27/08
In article <26-4864...@storefull-3238.bay.webtv.net>, Phil Ossofee says...

>Vince Judas hops into bed with Lowery, Von pein, Yo Harvey and all. Come
>on, only reason Judas pushes Da Bug is same first name, EYEtalian last
>name, and plus he's star struck. PD.

He also refuses to admit any embarrassment over his new partners... He's
crawled into bed with some of the worst scum on the Internet, and he must surely
be aware of that fact.

And, much in common with other 'CT'er to LNT'er' "converts", he can't explain in
understandable terms just *what* suddenly overturned the wealth of evidence for
conspiracy.

Apparently, Vince's "ENTIRE" explanation consists of 'I read the book'... well,
so did I, and I can't find refutations of ANY of the basic evidence. Bugliosi
simply hasn't brought anything new to the table. Bugliosi has *NOT* overturned
the massive amount of evidence for conspiracy. So Vince's "explanation" is just
as weak as any other...

Bud

Jun 27, 2008, 4:32:01 PM6/27/08
On Jun 27, 10:20 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:
> In article <26-4864A509-...@storefull-3238.bay.webtv.net>, Phil Ossofee says...

> >Vince Judas hops into bed with Lowery, Von pein, Yo Harvey and all. Come
> >on, only reason Judas pushes Da Bug is same first name, EYEtalian last
> >name, and plus he's star struck. PD.
>
> He also refuses to admit any embarrassment over his new partners...

<snicker> The CT faction is comprised largely of retards.

> He's
> crawled into bed with some of the worst scum on the Internet, and he must surely
> be aware of that fact.

What do you care? You are safely hidden behind your killfilter from
the "scum".

> And, much in common with other 'CT'er to LNT'er' "converts", he can't explain in
> understandable terms

Here we go, Ben uses "understandable" to mean "this needs to be
explained to me in a manner I accept".

>just *what* suddenly overturned the wealth of evidence for
> conspiracy.

The naked emperor imagines a whole wardrobe of nifty clothes.

> Apparently, Vince's "ENTIRE" explanation consists of 'I read the book'... well,
> so did I, and I can't find refutations of ANY of the basic evidence.

None you accept, but apparently Vince does.

> Bugliosi
> simply hasn't brought anything new to the table. Bugliosi has *NOT* overturned
> the massive amount of evidence for conspiracy. So Vince's "explanation" is just
> as weak as any other...

Since Ben was unswayed by Bugliosi`s arguments, nobody should be.