Judyth Baker, Dave Ferrie and Cancer Research: Back to Reality

Martin Shackelford

Sep 23, 2004, 3:47:54 AM9/23/04
At the age of 12, a young science genius named Michael Riconosciuto was
building listening devices for the detective agency of Guy Banister in
New Orleans. As a teenager, he had his own laboratory, and was doing
cancer research, as Judyth Baker was also doing at the time in Florida.
David Ferrie later mentioned to her that they had been expecting a young
cancer researcher on the scene in May 1963, and assumed Judyth Baker was
the person they were expecting. It may have been Michael Riconosciuto
instead, and Judyth may have fallen into the situation by chance,
showing up in New Orleans two weeks before Michael did. At the time, she
simply assumed that Ochsner had mentioned her to them.
This was brought to our attention recently when a journalist shared with
us her recent interview with Riconosciuto. Already aware of his
connection to Banister and to his teenage cancer research, the reporter
asked if Banister ever gave Michael reading materials on the subject of
cancer research--and was told yes, he had. The reporter mentioned names
including Judyth Baker and Judyth Vary. Michael indicated that some of
the cancer research materials he had been shown by Banister were written
by a Judyth Vary. Asked if he considered Judyth to be genuine, he said
he did.
Later, Riconosciuto became an expert in computer encryption. He was
employed by the CIA-funded Wackenhut-Cabazon Indian joint venture at
another point, and CIA agent Robert Booth Nichols testified that
Riconosciuto was in close contact with Bobby Inman, who served with both
the NSA and CIA. He was one of the architects of the "backdoor" in the
PROMIS software purchased by the CIA for distribution to foreign
intelligence agencies, allowing the CIA access to information from their
systems. The Wackenhut-Cabazon organization was also involved in
biowarfare, according to a manuscript called "The Last Circle" by Carol
Seymour, which mentions it in passing, its primary focus being a
Kentucky paramilitary drug-dealing operation. In 1991, during the first
Bush administration, Riconosciuto was accused of being involved in the
construction of a methamphetamine lab, and sent to prison, where he
remains. In case that wasn't enough to quiet him, his wife was accused
of child neglect, and their children were removed, using the meth lab
charge as a basis.

Martin

Ted Gittinger

Sep 23, 2004, 6:06:38 AM9/23/04
We don't know what you're smoking, but can we have some?

ted

"Martin Shackelford" <msh...@concentric.net> wrote in message

ann archy

Sep 23, 2004, 8:13:47 AM9/23/04

tgitty used the usual method for 100% refutation -

>We don't know what you're smoking, but can we have some?

brilliant ! ! !
so efficient (one shot, one kill)...
so incisive (one putdown covers all)...
so indisputable (no way to respond)...
how well tgitty has internalized the preferred
methods of dismissing salient evidence,
valid conjecture, and -you know- just
another long line of coinky-dinks...
dinks dinks dinks

ann no-coincidence-theory-of-his-story archy

eof

Dr Truth

Sep 23, 2004, 2:46:18 PM9/23/04
But does he say Ozzie was porking Judyth.......how about just dating
her....?

Ted Gittinger

Sep 23, 2004, 6:07:52 PM9/23/04
I wish you were a large trout, and I had a dry fly on my leader.

ted
"ann archy" <artgue...@alltel.net> wrote in message