For David Von "Parrot"

Brokedad

Sep 10, 2008, 6:51:27 PM9/10/08

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13439

http://www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum...asin=0393045250

"But Tom Purvis KNOWS -- because he's talked with Dr. Boswell. And I
guess Boswell confessed all kinds of secrets to only Thomas Purvis
about JFK's real wounds. So we're supposed to scrap all of this
"Warren Commission" stuff and go with Tom's bill of goods instead."

(David Von Pein/aka Von Parrot)

David, if your current employment positions requires you to "shill"
for the VB Book, that is fine with me.

However, rather than hide all over the internet, why not come around
those areas where I am usually found and debate the factual evidence
with me, as opposed to hiding at various locations and expousing on
what you actually know little about.

In event that I wanted to merely here the WC and/or HSCA, then I would
either buy a recording or, for more entertaining enjoyment, purchase a
"PARROT".

Any Parrot can repeat the WC and/or HSCA. But then again, so can any
functional idiot!

Since I have never personally seen you and have no idea as to whether
or not you are covered in feathers, I would not, at this point in
time, know exactly which category to place you into.

However, most Parrots that are also Idiots, can still be made to
repeat. Just as can most idiots be made to "parrot".

"he's talked with Dr. Boswell"

Yep!

As well as:

1. Dr. Humes*
2. Dr. Finck*
3. Dr. Malcolm O. Perry
4. Dr. Cyril Wecht
5. Dr. Russell Buhite
6. Dr. William Eckert
7. Dr. Thomas Noguchi
8. Dr. Clyde Snow
9. Dr. Robert Ringrose
10. Dr. Jack Doyle
11. FBI Agent Robert Frazier
12. FBI Agent John Gallagher
13. FBI Agent Bill Heilman
14. FBI Agent Henry Heiberger
15. FBI Agent James Worrell
16. Mr. Robert West, County Surveyor, Dallas, TX.

(*would not discuss the subject)

Now, Mr. Von Parrot!

Just exactly who was it that you discussed the subject matter with in
your research of the facts?

Since you quite obviously sneak around this forum, gather information
and then run somewhere else to post it, would you care to come around
this forum and argue/debate a few of the forensic; ballistic;
pathological; and physical facts of the JFK assassination.

And, for the record, it is: Thomas H. Purvis

David Von Pein

Sep 10, 2008, 7:55:41 PM9/10/08

>>> "David, if your current employment positions requires you to "shill" for the VB Book, that is fine with me." <<<

You're an idiot.

(Thomas is starting off very nicely--and as expected--acting like an
idiot.)

>>> "However, rather than hide all over the internet, why not come around those areas where I am usually found and debate the factual evidence with me, as opposed to hiding at various locations and expousing on what you actually know little about?" <<<

Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"
decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a
technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my
"profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You
kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to
talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder
cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

Also.....I like how Thomas claims that I'm "hiding at various
locations" on the Internet. LOL. Like a person who has posted as much
as I have on this open and free-to-speak-out Google Groups forum/
newsgroup (and on my own Blog page at www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com)
is "hiding" from the world in some way.

And Purvis posts here too! So what's the complaint??! <chuckle>

Plus, I also wonder why Purvis is again dredging up this subject at
this time? (Is it slow at the "Make-Believe Theories About The JFK
Murder" plant or something?)

I also am confused as to why Purvis is complaining about my "hiding"
at locations where Purvis (aka "Brokedad") does not post? Because
there's a lengthy discussion in the archives right here at this forum
where Purvis and I both posted messages in the very same thread (and
probably more than one thread in the past as well).

The thread in question is one I started in September 2007, entitled
"The Blatant Disingenuousness Of A Conspiracy Theorist On Full
Display":

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658d1c2b68d468

It must really be slow, indeed, down at the factory for made-up-from-
whole-cloth conspiracy plots.

>>> "And, for the record, it is: Thomas H. Purvis." <<<

Yeah, I know.

So?

(Geez. What's up with this kook today?)

Brokedad

Sep 10, 2008, 10:25:18 PM9/10/08
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658...

> It must really be slow, indeed, down at the factory for made-up-from-
> whole-cloth conspiracy plots.

> Yeah, I know.
>
> So?
>
> (Geez. What's up with this kook today?)

Von Parrothead says:

Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"
decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a
technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my
"profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You
kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to
talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder
cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

Well, I have been there for a number of years and have continously
shot down conspiracy theories and BS theories, along with the posting
of multitudes of factual information, and have yet to be booted off.

Besides that, from what has been seen, you do not know enough about
the "ACTUAL EVIDENCE" to sufficientely talk about or rationally
discuss it with anyone.

Von Parrothead Says:

Also.....I like how Thomas claims that I'm "hiding at various
> locations" on the Internet. LOL. Like a person who has posted as much
> as I have on this open and free-to-speak-out Google Groups forum/
> newsgroup (and on my own Blog page atwww.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com)
> is "hiding" from the world in some way.

First off, your posting was stuck over at the "AMAZON" book critique.
And not unlike your previous garbagemouth exclamations, it was not
where one normally goes to visit.

As to your website. I neither waste my time reading the garbage of
"Lone Nuts" who know little about the factual evidence, nor do I waste
it reading the garbage of "Conspiracy Nuts" either.

Von Parrothead says:

The thread in question is one I started in September 2007, entitled
> "The Blatant Disingenuousness Of A Conspiracy Theorist On Full
> Display":

Hey stupid!

http://www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/Tx498EODPNIRZ8/8?_encoding=UTF8&asin=0393045250

Last edited by the author on April 28, 2008 12:47 PM PDT
David Von Pein says:

I just became aware that you are over at AMAZON.com pimping again.

If each time that you go "pimping" and you utilize my name, just let
me know and we will deflate your pimp-pump there.

Although I do take some personal enjoyment in doing so right here for
all to see.

Now Von Pinhead:

First Shot:

Z313 impact: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Survey stationing: 4+65.3*

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0464b.htm

=================================

Last Shot:

Survey Stationing 4+95

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0449a.htm

30 feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact point.

Which happens to place it about here: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

Which by the way Von Pinhead, happens to be the exact point where the
US Secret Service during their December 1963 assassination re-
enactment and survey, as well as the FBI assassination re-enactment
and survey work of February 1964, both placed the impact point for
SHOT# 3.

Which, sort of makes one wonder exactly whay the WC decided that there
was nothing past Z334 worth seeing, and thusly only published to that
frame of the film.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0047b.htm

Now, Mr. Von Pinhead, can you think of any reason as to exactly why
the WC would not want us to see anything past Z334?
Especially when both the US Secret Service as well as the FBI stated
that the third shot was fired a considerable distance past that point?

How about this?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the
Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now,
just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very
instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I
wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's
why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused
in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened
and that's as far as I got with my camera.

It stunned me so at what I saw that I failed to do my duty and make
the picture that I was hoping to make.

There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my
direction from where I was standing,

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, off and on we have been referring to the third
shot and the fourth shot; but actually, it was the last shot, the shot
did strike the President and there was no other sound like a shot that
was made after that.

Well now! James Altgens says that the President was approximately 15
feet from his position when the last shot fired struck JFK in the head
and blew flesh particles in his direction. And, that he had his camera
to his eye at the time that the shot impacted.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

Look familiar Von Pinhead? That is James Altgens standing there with
the camera to his eye, less than five feet distance from the second
yellow curb mark.

I would also assume that someone would have told you (you obviously
have read nothing of relevance) that James Altgens was also almost not
called to testify before the WC.
He was only called after his paper published an article about how such
an important witness had not been called.

Then, and only then, was Altgens called.

Testimony Of James W. Altgens
The testimony of James W. Altgens was taken at 12:45 p.m., on July 22,
1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building,
Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler,
assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

And, not unlike other critical witnesses, he actually never testified
before the WC as the WC had already turned in for review their "DRAFT"
report.

Then, the WC managed to mysteriously move James Altgens position from
one down almost across from the stair steps past Zapruder's location,
to a position back up Elm St. which placed Altgens between the Jean
Hill/Mary Moorman location and the TSDB.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir; and if I had a picture I could probably show
you exactly where I was standing. I did show it to Agent Switzer, if
that would be of any help to you.
Mr. LIEBELER - Yes; I would like to locate that spot. I show you
Exhibit No. 354, which is an aerial view of the area that we have been
discussing.
Mr. LIEBELER - To the point marked No. 3 on Commission Exhibit No.
354?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh16/html/WH_Vol16_0487a.htm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, yes Mr. Von Pinhead!

JFK was struck in the head by the SECOND Shot/aka Z313 impact, as well
as the THIRD Shot/aka Stationing 4+95/aka James Altgens location.

The SS knew it! The FBI knew it! And now, those who are looking for
the CORRECT answers also know it as well.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

TESTIMONY OF EMMET J. HUDSON

The Testimony of Emmet J. Hudson was taken at 10:40 a.m., on July 22,
1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building,
Bryan and Eray Streets, Dalla, Tex, by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler,
assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

(note: After the DRAFT of the WC Report had already been submitted)

Mr. HUDSON -I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I
happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the
second shot.
Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that
correct?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a
little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.
Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?
Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?
Mr. HUDSON - Three.
Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.
Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.
Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the
head; is that right?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.
Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question
in your mind about that, was there?
Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.
Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here
another shot?
Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty
close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere
right along in there.

Across from the steps is where James Altgens was standing, in case you
did not catch that Von Pinhead!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

"a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the
Boss's head"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a
pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly
hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second
shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over
to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that
direction.

Now Mr. Von Pinhead, without repeating all that Nellie Connally has
stated and written, in event that you will get someone to explain it
to you in order that you can repeat it to yourself, you will find that
Nellie Connally has consistantly stated that JBC was already down in
the seat with his head in her lap at the time that she heard the last
shot fired and heard the impact as well as felt the bloody debri being
blown all over her and JBC who was down in the seat at the momemt of
impact.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Since you apparantly can not think, can you at least see?

Does it look as if JBC is laying down in the seat with his head in
Nellie's lap at the Z313 impact?

You know nothing PARROT!

In event that you actually had a brain which was larger than a
Parakeet, then you would know that JFK was hit in the head by the last
two shots fired from the TSDB.

David Von Pein

Sep 10, 2008, 10:59:35 PM9/10/08

>>> "You know nothing PARROT! In event that you actually had a brain which was larger than a Parakeet, then you would know that JFK was hit in the head by the last two shots fired from the TSDB [sic]." <<<

I think any reasonable person reading Purvis' idiotic tripe will be
able to see for themselves that....PURVIS IS MAKING UP STUPID SHIT AS
HE GOES ALONG (like most conspiracy-loving kooks do).

I completely demolish Purvis' nuttiness within this lengthy 2007
thread linked below (and I demolish his theory using good ol' common
sense and logic):

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658d1c2b68d468

Also: I've yet to hear of a single person who fully embraces and
supports Purvis' insane "JFK Was Hit Twice In The Head From Behind"
idiocy. Not one. (Not that the "truth" requires anyone else's belief,
that's true. But seeing as how Purvis is a nut and a kook when it
comes to evaluating JFK's head wounds, I'd say that it's quite likely
that the "truth" does not rest with Purvis' claims. But if his theory
re. JFK's wounds was, indeed, so factual and truth-based, wouldn't you
think that SOMEBODY, SOMEWHERE would be siding with him on this? But
has he got anybody? Anybody at all? I wonder.)

When you get a reputable pathologist (or even Cyril Wecht would do!)
to support your stupid shit re. JFK's wounds...please crawl back in
here and let us know.

But until then, Purvis must make do with the WC and the HSCA and the
Clark Panel (et al)....and the SEVENTEEN different pathologists who
completely disagree with his theory about two head shots.

But, remember children of the corn, we're supposed to believe Mr.
Purvis and IGNORE those 17 doctors who studied the evidence in far
greater detail than Purvis.

We're supposed to believe Purvis because Purvis is the only person
alive who knows "THE TRUTH" about the real wounds sustained by JFK and
the EXACT SECONDS when those wounds were inflicted upon his body.

To put it in simpler terms......

Purvis is a fucking idiot. And he enjoys flaunting that status every
chance he gets, it would seem.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

aeffects

Sep 11, 2008, 3:45:27 AM9/11/08
On Sep 10, 7:59 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I think any reasonable person reading Purvis' idiotic tripe will be
> able to see for themselves that....PURVIS IS MAKING UP STUPID SHIT AS
> HE GOES ALONG (like most conspiracy-loving kooks do).
>
> I completely demolish Purvis' nuttiness within this lengthy 2007
> thread linked below (and I demolish his theory using good ol' common
> sense and logic):
>
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658...

ROTFLMFAO...

gotta be tough when you look the complete, Lone Nut Bugliosi jockstrap
supporter.... Carry on troll!

Gil Jesus

Sep 11, 2008, 6:41:50 AM9/11/08
On Sep 10, 7:55 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"
> decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a
> technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my
> "profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You
> kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to
> talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder
> cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

Once again, Von Pinhead has no idea what he is talking about. The
following is an e-mail I received from John Simkin, head of the
Education Forum:

Gil Jesus,

I have deleted the thread “Death of a Great Idea, when bad moderation
kills a forum”. I will also delete any other thread that attacks the
administrators or moderators of this forum.

It is my opinion that a small group of members are intent in severely
damaging this forum before they go off to form their own forum. I am
not going to allow them to destroy what I believe is important.

I have attempted to run this form in a way that would provide the
maximum of freedom for members. It was the way I tried to teach my
classes in school. However, I did realize as a teacher that some
groups were too immature to benefit from this approach (this had
nothing to do with age).

Most members have responded well to this approach. However, a small
minority have always caused problems by their attacks on other
members. Recently, when moderators tried to protect those being
attacked, they have themselves been the target of their venom. So much
so, that they have resigned from the job.

One of the ways that this group has been “rebelling” is to remove the
link to their biography. Unless this is put back the member’s posts
will be made invisible and they will be placed on moderation.
Eventually, all their posts will be deleted from the forum. THE SAME
GOES FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE AN IDENTIFIABLE PHOTOGRAPH AS AN
AVATAR.

This forum receives a large number of page views. It is an excellent
resource for people who wish to publicize their opinions, books,
websites, etc. because of its search-engine ranking. Members are still
free to use it in this way. What they do not have the freedom to do is
to make personal attacks on other members. If you do this in the
future, you will be immediately dealt with. They can then go away and
talk amongst themselves, convinced that they are victims of a CIA
conspiracy.

John Simkin

Von Pinhead is a dillusional, brain-dead idiot. Thank God he's not a
CTer.

Gil Jesus

Sep 11, 2008, 7:04:48 AM9/11/08
Von Pinhead was tossed out of the Ed Forum for:

attacking other posters

and

not having a profile and/or photograph

any other excuse he uses is just another of his lies.

The man's a total loser.

PS: he was also tossed out of JFL Lancer a few years ago for attacking
people.

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2008, 7:46:42 AM9/11/08

>>> "Von Pinhead is a dillusional [sic], brain-dead idiot." <<<

Couldn't you work in a "WC/VB-backing shill", Gil-Kook-Illiterate?
It'd help your prose.

>>> "Thank God he's not a CTer." <<<

LOL. Nobody's more grateful of that fact than I am, Mr. Kook.

>>> "Von Pinhead was tossed out of the Ed Forum for: attacking other posters and not having a profile and/or photograph. Any other excuse he uses is just another of his lies." <<<

Believe what you want, kook. You will anyhow. I know better though.

>>> "He was also tossed out of JFL Lancer a few years ago for attacking people." <<<

That'd be Debra Conway's auxiliary forum -- the "John F. Lansdale"
forum.

Gil Jesus

Sep 11, 2008, 7:52:59 AM9/11/08
On Sep 11, 7:46�am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Believe what you want, kook. You will anyhow. I know better though.

David you always make wild statements without any physical proof.

Produce the evidence that you were evicted for some other reason than
what Simkin wrote in that letter.

Brokedad

Sep 11, 2008, 8:00:06 AM9/11/08

Von "Pinhead"!

Hopefully, it will not come to pass that I have been taking advantage
of the mentally handicapped.

Mentally deficient/aka generally stupid is however "fair game"!

Now, since you quite apparantly believe the WC, then you must also
have fallen for:

"THE SHOT THAT MISSED"!

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0068a.htm

Down here in "my land", we long ago passed an ordnance against anyone
being that dumb/stupid!

And, we also readily came to recognize that when Politicians begin to
talk in circles (speak in tongues), that one had best hold onto their
wallet.

I am sorry that you are not smart enough to have figured that one out.

Now as to me!

It would be wonderful were it that I could state that I alone have
resolved the issues of the three shots fired in the assassination of
JFK.
Unfortunately, since the SS as well as the FBI both fully resolved
these issues within a few days of the event, then I am just another
"Tommy come lately"

Actually, this is only difficult for a "Pinheaded Parrot".

1. The first shot struck!
2. The second shot struc!
3. The third shot struck!

Actually, one must question as to exactly what level of stupidity one
must achieve to have believed that whoever the shooter was, that if he
could hit JFK at least two out of three times, that he could have at
least hit a relatively large limousine and/or someone else in it with
the third shot.

Care to explain exactly why you fell for and believed THE SHOT THAT
MISSED?

P.S. Don't get caught driving through our County, with that County
wide ordnance against STUPIDITY, you could easily be locked up.

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2008, 8:11:39 AM9/11/08

>>> "David[,] you always make wild statements without any physical proof." <<<

Your posts just keep getting more hilarious....day by day. That's a
remarkable feat to accomplish, too, considering the gut-busting crap
you produced yesterday.

>>> "Produce the evidence that you were evicted for some other reason than what Simkin wrote in that letter." <<<

I never got a letter of that sort. I was told by Simkin to get a photo
for the profile, that's true. But that was only after I had posted
several days' worth of hard, strong LN-leaning evidence that nobody
there wanted to hear.

So, the next thing I know (after days of dead-silence from Simkin
about the "photo" requirement), I'm being told to get a photo or I'm
through at that forum.

I'll also add here that Simkin decided to cover his ass for the
(probable) real reason I was getting booted by telling everyone at the
forum to update their "avatars" and get a picture in their profiles
too, or there'd be hell to pay for them too.

BTW, I had also noticed that multiple Edu. Forum members at that time
(in July 2006) had been posting for months or even YEARS without any
photo visible in their profiles. But all of a sudden, in July 2006,
after 4 days of DVP posting facts & LN-favoring common sense, Simkin
decides he'll start enforcing the "Pictures Required In All Profiles"
rule. How convenient, huh?

BTW, just for the records of 9/11/2008 --- Gil is an evidence-skewing
moron.

And next up....we have another evidence-mangling kook (named Purvis)
coming back for his daily beating. Isn't that special?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2008, 8:36:36 AM9/11/08

>>> "Actually, one must question as to exactly what level of stupidity one must achieve to have believed that whoever the shooter was, that if he could hit JFK at least two out of three times, that he could have at least hit a relatively large limousine and/or someone else in it with the third shot." <<<

Simple, Mr. Kook---

Oswald's first shot was deflected by something that was in-between the
barrel of Rifle C2766 and the President's limousine. Namely: the oak
tree.

Duh.

Interesting, isn't it, that Purvis just now called every single member
of the WC and every member of the HSCA utterly-"stupid"
morons....because all of those people think that one of Oswald's shots
did, indeed, miss the limo entirely.

If Purvis gets any crazier, Nurse Ratched will be needed.

>>> "Care to explain exactly why you fell for and believed THE SHOT THAT MISSED?" <<<

Uh...er...let me see....

Maybe because it's the most-reasonable explanation given the totality
of the evidence in the case?

Yeah, that could be it.

Reprise.....

Duh!

(Ratched...get in here! A Purv is on the loose!)

>>> "P.S. Don't get caught driving through our County, with that County wide ordnance against STUPIDITY, you could easily be locked up." <<<

Then you should be particularly cautious about driving your '58 Edsel
down Main Street, Purv. Because given your level of gray matter re.
the JFK-related evidence you've invented in your own mind, you'd
surely end up being locked up for life if such a "Stupidity" law were
on the county's books.

Does The Purv-man seem a tad bit irked this morning? Maybe that's due
to his not getting enough back-slapping "attaboys!" at The Education
Forum after copying these DVP/Purv posts into a new thread there.

If you don't feed the egos of these evidence-skewing kooks quite
often, they sometimes get irritated, you see:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=13439

Brokedad

Sep 11, 2008, 9:41:33 AM9/11/08

Von Pin/Parrothead says:

And next up....we have another evidence-mangling kook (named Purvis)
coming back for his daily beating. Isn't that special?

Tom Says:

Since it would appear that you can not win a battle of facts, are you
attempting to give me my "daily beating" with your toothles mouth?

Oh my God! I am being "gummed" to death by a toothless wonder.

Von Pin/Parrothead says:

> Simple, Mr. Kook---
>
> Oswald's first shot was deflected by something that was in-between the
> barrel of Rifle C2766 and the President's limousine. Namely: the oak
> tree.
>
> Duh.

Tom Says:

O.D.'ing on Posner will cause that!

One just might want to take a good look at all of the witness
testimonies which clearly establish that the first shot struck JFK and
that he was physically observed reacting to having been hit by this
shot.
Not to mention the fact that Time/Life accurately determined the
location on Elm St. of the First Shot impact to JFK during their
assassination re-enactment and survey work of 11/26/63, as well as the
fact that the US Secret Service and the FBI also accurately determined
the location of JFK at the time of the first shot impact.

So, one must ask? Is David Von Pein/aka Von Pin/Parrothead and Posner
that much smarter than was Time/Life who held the original Zapruder
film, as well as the US Secret Service and the FBI, who held first
generation copies of the film.

Me thinks NOT!
Davin Von Pin/Parrothead says:

> Interesting, isn't it, that Purvis just now called every single member
> of the WC and every member of the HSCA utterly-"stupid"
> morons....because all of those people think that one of Oswald's shots
> did, indeed, miss the limo entirely.

Tom says:

Actually, I was calling you stupid for believing "THE SHOT THAT
MISSED"1
Unfortunately, you are to stupid to even recognize that.

Those of the WC who knew the truth, were the primary ones involved who
convinced stupid persons like you that some shot missed.

Personally, I too would be P.O.'ed in event that I too were stupid
enough to have allowed such an obvious ploy to convince me that by
some mysterious circumstance, a shot actually missed.

Especially when the SS and FBI had previously stated otherwise, along
with those witnesses who observed the second shot to the head of JFK
as well as the third/last shot strike him in the head as well.

With that stated, one has to be truly stupid to have fallen for and
believed "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"!

P.S. Smart people make up things all the time and get STUPID people
to believe it.
Quite common in the realm of Politics!

David Von Pin/Parrothead says:

> Maybe because it's the most-reasonable explanation given the totality
> of the evidence in the case?
>
> Yeah, that could be it.
>
> Reprise.....
>
> Duh!

Tom says:

In the event that you actually believe that "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"
fairy tale/scenario is the "most-reasonable explanation", then you are
considerably even more stupid that I could have given you credit for.

Exactly by what of the "Logical Man" concept is it that would make you
believe that anyone could hit JFK two out of three shots, and
thereafter completely miss everything and everyone on one of the
shots.
And don't waste your breath on the "deflected bullet"/tree limb
scenario.

If you actually knew anything about weapons then you would also know
that seldom does a twig; branch; and/or limb sufficiently deflect a
2,000(+)fps bullet sufficientely that it would not at least have hit
the car and/or someone else in the car after exiting the tree limb.

That is why rifles were banned from hunting down here in the deep
south for many years. The were known as "brush cutters" and would go
through the brush/limbs and deflect only slightly enough to prevent a
"Kill Shot", yet still severely wound the quarry (deer) sufficiently
that it would then run off and later die from it's wounds.

Had you also bothered to have someone read and explain it to you, one
of the major hunting magazines long ago, conducted an entire series of
tests in regards to shooting small wood "stobs" to simulate hitting
tree limbs, in order to determine the "hit probability" of any round
which may be deflected by such and event.

Perhaps, in your Pea-Sized brain, this represents the most reasonable
scenario.
NOT in the brain of those of us who actually have a little bit of
experience.

Davind Von Peabrain/Pin/Parrothead says:

> Does The Purv-man seem a tad bit irked this morning? Maybe that's due
> to his not getting enough back-slapping "attaboys!" at The Education
> Forum after copying these DVP/Purv posts into a new thread there.
>
> If you don't feed the egos of these evidence-skewing kooks quite
> often, they sometimes get irritated, you see:

Tom says:

In actually, it is merely a part of my worldwide campaign against PURE
STUPIDITY!

I apply the same technique irrelevant as to whether dealing with the
likes of those who expouse body snatching and wound alteration;
multiple assassins; and/or Lone Nut disciples/followers of the WC's
BS.

And even with that stated, at least even the wildest CT'er theory
knows that something is wrong/aka not right with the WC.

It is truly difficult for me to comprehend exactly how it is, in this
era of mass communication ability, that there still exists those who
continue to attempt to feed the BS of the WC, while proclaiming how
good of a taste it has.

Are you actually that STUPID?

Your turn Pin/Parrothead!

Gum me some more, all of those bruises from your last "gumming" have
about healed.

Gil Jesus

Sep 11, 2008, 10:03:38 AM9/11/08
David, if the methods you use on this board are any indication of how
you behave in other forums, it's no wonder you've been thrown out of
more places than O.J. Simpson.

Your paranoia is obvious.

You need help, David. And I'm being serious.

I sincerely hope you get it.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2008, 10:09:36 AM9/11/08

>>> "David, if the methods you use on this board are any indication of how you behave in other forums, it's no wonder you've been thrown out of more places than O.J. Simpson. Your paranoia is obvious. You need help, David. And I'm being serious. I sincerely hope you get it." <<<

Fuck off, kook.

(There...is that any better?)

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2008, 10:12:48 AM9/11/08

Poor Purv seems peeved again. Too much caffeine perhaps (or too much
make-believe JFK-related tripe will do that too).

>>> "If you actually knew anything about weapons then you would also know that seldom does a twig; branch; and/or limb sufficiently deflect a 2,000(+)fps bullet sufficiently that it would not at least have hit the car and/or someone else in the car after exiting the tree limb." <<<

This stuff is almost as hilarious as Gil-Kook's idiocy.

Purv KNOWS that somehow the tree couldn't possibly have deflected an
Oswald bullet enough to make the bullet miss the limo. Purv has
evidently examined every last branch and twig of the oak in front of
411 Elm Street. He knows every POSSIBLE deflection angle that could
have been achieved by Oswald's Carcano blast from EVERY POSSIBLE Z-
FILM FRAME around Z160 too.

Folks, we have a true Miracle Worker in our midst! (And people thought
Annie Sullivan worked miracles!)

Please continue, kook. Gil's pretty quiet today...and I need my daily
laughfest. And you sure are funny.

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2008, 10:25:55 AM9/11/08

>>> "It is truly difficult for me to comprehend exactly how it is, in this era of mass communication ability, that there still exists those who continue to attempt to feed the BS of the WC, while proclaiming how
good of a taste it has. Are you actually that STUPID?" <<<

How stupid of a man do you think Vincent T. Bugliosi is, Mr. Purv-
Kook?

I'm just curious to know if you're willing to call one of the best and
most respected attorneys in America a "stupid" person too. Because
Vince certainly is of the (correct) opinion that Oswald's first shot
missed the limo.

Gil Jesus

Sep 11, 2008, 10:39:29 AM9/11/08

David, one question:

Is it YOU or is it everybody else who has the problem ?

Brokedad

Sep 11, 2008, 12:09:05 PM9/11/08
> ===========================================================================�============

> Von "Pinhead"!
>
> Hopefully, it will not come to pass that I have been taking advantage
> of the mentally handicapped.
>
> Mentally deficient/aka generally stupid is however "fair game"!
>
> Now, since you quite apparantly believe the WC, then you must also
> have fallen for:
>
> "THE SHOT THAT MISSED"!
>
> http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0068a.htm
>
> Down here in "my land", we long ago passed an ordnance against anyone
> being that dumb/stupid!
>
> And, we also readily came to recognize that when Politicians begin to
> talk in circles (speak in tongues), that one had best hold onto their
> wallet.
>
> I am sorry that you are not smart enough to have figured that one out.
>
> Now as to me!
>
> It would be wonderful were it that I could state that I alone have
> resolved the issues of the three shots fired in the assassination of
> JFK.
> Unfortunately, since the SS as well as the FBI both fully resolved
> these issues within a few days of the event, then I am just another
> "Tommy come lately"
>
> Actually, this is only difficult for a "Pinheaded Parrot".
>
> 1. �The first shot struck!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

"I heard a noise that immediately reminded me of a firecracker. I
immediately, upon hearing the supposed firecracker,
looked at the Boss's car. At this exact time I saw a shot that hit
the Boss about 4 inches down from the right shoulder.

> 2. �The second shot struck!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

" a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of
the Boss's head"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

When the President's automobile was very close to him and he could see
the President's face very well, the President was seated, but was
leaning forward when he stiffened perceptibly at the same instant what
appeared to be a rifle shot sounded. According to BREHM, the President

[...]

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see that shot hit anything - the third shot?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

> 3. �The third shot struck!

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty
close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere
right along in there.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could
notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as
Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were
relatively close together. BREHM stated that he was in military
service and he has had experience with bolt-action rifles, and he
expressed the opinion that the three shots were fired just about as
quickly as an individual can maneuver a bolt-action rifle, take aim,
and fire three shots.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - I wasn't keeping track of the number of pops that took
place, but I could vouch for No. 1, and I can vouch for the last shot,
but I cannot tell you how many shots were in between. There was not
another shot fired after the President was struck in the head. That
was the last shot--that much I will say with a great degree of
certainty.

Mr. LIEBELER - Could you tell us approximately how many shots there
were between the first and the last shot--as you well know--there were
supposed to have been three shots, but how many shots did you hear?
Mr. ALTGENS - Well, I wouldn't want to say--I don't want to guess,
because facts are so important on something like this. I am inclined
to feel like that there were not as many as I have heard people say. I
think it's of a smaller denomination, a smaller number, but I cannot--
I can really only vouch for the two. Now, I know that there was at
least one shot in between.
Mr. LIEBELER - At least one?
Mr. ALTGENS - I would say that--I know there was one in between. It is
possible there might have been another one I don't really know, but
two, I can really account for.
Mr. LIEBELER - And that's the first one and the last one?
Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir.

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, I was about 15 feet from it.
Mr. LIEBELER - But it was almost directly in front of you as it went
down the street; isn't that right?
Mr. ALTGENS - Yes.

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the
Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now,
just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very
instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I
wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's
why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused
in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened
and that's as far as I got with my camera.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes. What made me almost certain that the shot came from
behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as
he was struck, it caused him to move a bit forward. He seemed as if at
the time----well, he was in a position-- sort of immobile. He wasn't
upright. He was at an angle but when it hit him, it seemed to have
just lodged--it seemed as if he were hung up on a seat button or
something like that. It knocked him just enough forward that he came
right on down. There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of

his head in my direction from where I was standing

Now! Lets see if we can assist Von Pin/Parrothead in figureing this
out!

1. The first shot struck JFK in the back.
2. The Second shot struck JFK in the head.
3. There were three shots fired.
4. The last shot fired struck JFK in the head directly in front of
James Altgens.

OH! This is so confusing!

Hey Pin/Parrothead! Perhaps you should make an attempt at reading
and understanding the testimonies and evidence for yourself.
When one merely "Parrots" what others have fed to him, he is quite
subject to ultimately appear quite stupid.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/arowland.htm

the motorcade had just turned west on Elm heading down the hill when I
heard a noise which I thought to be a back fire [sic]. In fact some of
the people around laughed and then in about 8 seconds I heard another
report and in about 3 seconds a third report.
----------------------

> Actually, one must question as to exactly what level of stupidity one
> must achieve to have believed that whoever the shooter was, that if he
> could hit JFK at least two out of three times, that he could have at
> least hit a relatively large limousine and/or someone else in it with
> the third shot.
>
> Care to explain exactly why you fell for and believed THE SHOT THAT
> MISSED?
>
> P.S. �Don't get caught driving through our County, with that County

> wide ordnance against STUPIDITY, you could easily be locked up.- Hide quoted text -

Bud

Sep 11, 2008, 4:07:07 PM9/11/08
On Sep 11, 6:41 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sep 10, 7:55 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>

> > Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"
> > decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a
> > technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my
> > "profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You
> > kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to
> > talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder
> > cases. Simple as that. Always has been.
>
> Once again, Von Pinhead has no idea what he is talking about. The
> following is an e-mail I received from John Simkin, head of the
> Education Forum:
>
> Gil Jesus,
>
> I have deleted the thread “Death of a Great Idea, when bad moderation
> kills a forum”. I will also delete any other thread that attacks the
> administrators or moderators of this forum.

I`ll bet you can call anyone as many innocent people murderers you
want on that board, just don`t criticize the moderation.

> It is my opinion that a small group of members are intent in severely
> damaging this forum before they go off to form their own forum. I am
> not going to allow them to destroy what I believe is important.

Hey look, a paranoid kook sees plots.

> I have attempted to run this form in a way that would provide the
> maximum of freedom for members. It was the way I tried to teach my
> classes in school. However, I did realize as a teacher that some
> groups were too immature to benefit from this approach (this had
> nothing to do with age).

Simkin thinks he runs things perfectly, without bias, and only the
immature can`t see the perfection he has achieved. Truth is, he is
biased, he has an agenda, and he only pays lip service to the idea of
free expression of ideas.

> Most members have responded well to this approach. However, a small
> minority have always caused problems by their attacks on other
> members. Recently, when moderators tried to protect those being
> attacked, they have themselves been the target of their venom. So much
> so, that they have resigned from the job.

It is always best for those who can`t stand heat to stay out of the
kitchen.

> One of the ways that this group has been “rebelling” is to remove the
> link to their biography. Unless this is put back the member’s posts
> will be made invisible and they will be placed on moderation.
> Eventually, all their posts will be deleted from the forum. THE SAME
> GOES FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE AN IDENTIFIABLE PHOTOGRAPH AS AN
> AVATAR.

What the hell is an identifiable photo? How do you know what the
person looks like in real life? In any case, what is the purpose of
this? I wouldn`t give a photo, or use my real name, these kooks are
nuts. There was one who went to Dealy Plaza and lit himself on fire,
for christsakes. They already think I`m in the employ of the
conspiracy, one of these paranoid retards might get the idea that
getting me is striking a blow at the people who killed JFK, and who
daily besmirch the honor of St Oswald.

> This forum receives a large number of page views. It is an excellent
> resource for people who wish to publicize their opinions, books,
> websites, etc. because of its search-engine ranking. Members are still
> free to use it in this way. What they do not have the freedom to do is
> to make personal attacks on other members. If you do this in the
> future, you will be immediately dealt with. They can then go away and
> talk amongst themselves, convinced that they are victims of a CIA
> conspiracy.

Isn`t that who you see behind the attacks on your forum, Johnny?

> John Simkin
>
> Von Pinhead is a dillusional, brain-dead idiot. Thank God he's not a
> CTer.

If he was a delusional brain-dead idiot, he would be.

Gil Jesus

Sep 11, 2008, 4:51:58 PM9/11/08
Hey Bud:

I want any sh*t out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

lazu...@webtv.net

Sep 11, 2008, 5:18:48 PM9/11/08
Nice retort gil...we've squeezed Von Parrot & Bud's heads so many times
you would think there couldn't be any crap left...

lazu...@webtv.net

Sep 11, 2008, 5:14:40 PM9/11/08
Von"Parrot" sums him up perfectly...if someone honestly believes Oswald
acted alone..fine, but you know you have a troll on yer hands when you
get someone who acts rude, superior, and as if there is no possibiity of
conspiracy...which is ridiculous and against logic.. unfortunatey, most
lone nutters fit this bill....

David Von Pein

Sep 11, 2008, 7:28:45 PM9/11/08

>>> "Is it YOU or is it everybody else who has the problem?" <<<

Obvious answer:

Every CT-loving kook in this asylum has "the problem".

Bud

Sep 11, 2008, 7:41:08 PM9/11/08

I have no problem with the idea of conspiracy. If there was one,
there was one. But what you kooks display is not evidence of
conspiracy, what you clearly display is a desperation to believe there
was a conspiracy. And nothing makes this desperation more obvious than
your insistence that Oswald did not kill JFK. Taking that position
makes it clear you have no real interest in the truth.

Bud

Sep 11, 2008, 8:40:54 PM9/11/08
On Sep 11, 4:51 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hey Bud:
>
> I want any sh*t out of you, I'll squeeze your head.

What do you need my shit for, making a taco?