Re: Two Things That Prove Lee Oswald's Guilt

David Von Pein

Apr 6, 2007, 2:35:05 AM4/6/07
>>> "Maybe he {LHO} lied. Want to start a list of people who lied about the case?" <<<

Sure. I'll start the list (and finish it):

1.) Lee Harvey Oswald.
2.) Jim Garrison.
3.) Mark Lane.
4.) Oliver Stone.
5.) Assorted other CT book peddlers (1965-2007).

I'm dry.

You can add some more people if you like. They'll all be wrongly
accused of lying, of course. But...feel free.

>>> "Ah, but HE didn't say it was a family heirloom or child's toy. He said there was no bag." <<<

<lol>

Right. Which was positively a lie right there. Unless, as I said, you
want to accuse Frazier/Randle of telling tales out of school. Do you?

And what possible reason would Lee Oswald have had to lie about an
innocent package (esp. AFTER he's arrested and charged with murders
that CTers think he never committed)?

Via a scenario of LHO being INNOCENT....would he want to lie about a
toy package even? A rubber ducky is a whole lot better (for LHO) in
that package than a Mannlicher-Carcano. But STILL he wants to lie
about it...if he's innocent??

Boy, what a nice patsy!

>>> "So, what do you have?" <<<

A lying murderer named Oswald who's trying his darndest to distance
himself from all firearms associated with the 2 murders....that's what
I've got. Isn't it obvious?

What have YOU got?

>>> "Two people say there was a bag and one describes it in such a way that it cannot possibly contain a rifle. Keep in mind, now, that Frazier was either right or wrong. Don't play it both ways, David. You weren't going to play it both ways, were you?

I don't swing both ways. ;)

But evidently Mr. Frazier does. Let's listen (circa 1986):

VINCENT BUGLIOSI -- "Did you recall how he {Lee Harvey Oswald} was
carrying the bag?"

BUELL WESLEY FRAZIER -- "Yes sir. He was carrying it parallel to his
body."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "Okay, so he carried the bag right next to his
body....on the right side?"

MR. FRAZIER -- "Yes sir. On the right side."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "Was it cupped in his hand and under his armpit? I
think you've said that in the past."

MR. FRAZIER -- "Yes sir."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "Mr. Frazier, is it true that you paid hardly any
attention to this bag?"

MR. FRAZIER -- "That is true."

MR. BUGLIOSI -- "So the bag could have been protruding out in front of
his body, and you wouldn't have been able to see it, is that correct?"

MR. FRAZIER -- "That is true."

>>> "ROTFLMAO." <<<

My thoughts....exactly. :)

twvaug...@yahoo.com

Apr 6, 2007, 11:24:34 PM4/6/07
On Apr 6, 11:50 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> I don't recall seeing Oswald on ANY Video saying those things David.
>
> I don't recall Hearing Oswald on ANY Audio Tape saying those things David.

Oswald is on video tape telling reporters that the reason the DPD
brought him in was because of the fact that he lived in the Soviet
Union.

That was a lie.

He was brought in because he was a suspect in the murder of Officer
Tippit.

But you go on peddling your lies, Tomnln. It's what you're best at.

> Would be kind enough to direct me to ANY Video/Audio with those statements?
>
> "Peter Fokes" <j...@toronto.hm> wrote in message

> >>Sure. I'll start the list (and finish it):
>
> >>1.) Lee Harvey Oswald.
> >>2.) Jim Garrison.
> >>3.) Mark Lane.
> >>4.) Oliver Stone.
> >>5.) Assorted other CT book peddlers (1965-2007).
>
> >>I'm dry.
>
> >>You can add some more people if you like. They'll all be wrongly
> >>accused of lying, of course. But...feel free.
>

> > Wrong again David.
>
> > Add Marina Oswald
> > George De Mohrenschildt
>
> > for starters ...
>
> > PF

> >>My thoughts....exactly. :)- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

Apr 7, 2007, 12:00:36 AM4/7/07
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm

Here's a list for ya David;