JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 202)

David Von Pein

Apr 18, 2013, 5:54:21 AM4/18/13

ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 202):

RUTH PAINE:
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&#entry271592
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=45#entry271806
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=45#entry271823
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=60#entry271829
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=60#entry271954
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=60#entry271958
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=75#entry271963
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=75#entry271965
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=75#entry271970
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=20110&st=75#entry271981

LEE AND MARINA:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8164.msg238292.html#msg238292

LINNIE MAE RANDLE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/895a34ac140fe495

DAVID LIFTON:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8100.msg235665.html#msg235665

HAROLD WEISBERG:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8127.msg237380.html#msg237380

ABRAHAM ZAPRUDER:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8158.msg237960.html#msg237960

JAMES HOSTY:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8169.msg238279.html#msg238279

CE399:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8169.msg238262.html#msg238262

THE SBT (AGAIN):
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8100.msg235869.html#msg235869
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,8100.msg235874.html#msg235874

VIDEO PLAYLISTS:
http://dvp-video-audio-archive.blogspot.com/2012/08/video-playlists.html

David Von Pein

Apr 23, 2013, 7:23:23 PM4/23/13

AT DUNCAN MacRAE'S FORUM, ROBERT HARRIS SAID:

David, when I pointed out that you evaded a series of questions in the
Kellerman thread, related to his reactions following 285, you replied,
"Answered 100 times before."

I honestly don't remember you ever addressing these questions but I'm
sure you wouldn't lie about something this important. Could you be
more specific in citing your previous replies??

STEVE BARBER SAID:

Why does Duncan allow you to constantly spam this forum?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I wonder if Robert Harris is even aware that his Z285 theory is very
close to what was proposed by the Warren Commission (or at least one
of the possibilities proposed by the Commission, with that oft-ignored
WCR Page #117 providing additional possibilities that CTers always
ignore).

I.E.,

Harris' Z285 theory comes within a whisker of being DOABLE by Lee
Harvey Oswald ALONE (and with the SBT intact too):

Shot #1 -- Z224 (the SBT shot).

Shot #2 -- Z285 (missed shot).

Shot #3 -- Z313 (head shot).

The time between shots 1 and 2 in the above proposed shooting scenario
is easily doable with Oswald's MC rifle (3.33 seconds). And the time
between shots 2 and 3 is only 2 or 3 Z-frames shy of the needed amount
of time (per the HSCA's 1.66-second minimum firing time required
between shots).

I certainly do not think the above scenario happened on Elm Street
(due to John Connally's testimony, plus other reasons), but Bob's Z285
theory is really not very far off from one of the proposed scenarios
in the Warren Report.

So, maybe we LNers can now utilize Robert Harris' Z285 theory as a
LONE ASSASSIN theory from now on. Maybe we can turn Bob H. into an
LNer yet. :)

Just think--all that work to try and prove a conspiracy via his Z285
gunshot, and it could be all he's done is endorse an "OSWALD COULD
HAVE DONE IT ALL ALONE" scenario.

I love it.