White House launches new website to debunk conspiracy theories

Gil Jesus

Aug 4, 2010, 6:56:50 AM8/4/10

David Von Pein

Aug 4, 2010, 7:10:22 AM8/4/10

Tell me where to sign up!

I'd love to help debunk the JFK conspiracy kooks on the White House
site.

David Von Pein

Aug 4, 2010, 7:18:03 AM8/4/10

Here's the address to the America.gov site on conspiracy theories.
There doesn't seem to be much there, however. Maybe they're just
getting started. I'd love to plug my JFK blogs into this site:

http://www.america.gov/conspiracy_theories.html

Sam McClung

Aug 4, 2010, 12:10:54 PM8/4/10
http://www.america.gov/conspiracy_theories.html
they have met themselves

resources for misinformation

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message
> http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/science-and-technology/2010/08/02/white-house-launches-new-website-to-debunk-conspiracy-theories-86908-22457938/

Sam McClung

Aug 4, 2010, 12:35:53 PM8/4/10
> http://www.america.gov/conspiracy_theories.html

"Conspiracy theories exist in the realm of myth, where imaginations run
wild, fears trump facts, and evidence is ignored [by the U.S. government].
As a superpower, [rogue elements in] the United States [government] is [are]
often cast as a villain in these dramas." [because they are the villain].

lazu...@webtv.net

Aug 4, 2010, 3:56:51 PM8/4/10
Yup....that's the change we can believe in Obama...the JFK Assassination
is all built on massive denial, devious elitism, and maintaining the
status quo at all costs...Laz

Sam McClung

Aug 5, 2010, 1:50:45 PM8/5/10
<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Yup....that's the change we can believe in Obama...the JFK Assassination
> is all built on massive denial, devious elitism, and maintaining the
> status quo at all costs...Laz

notice just like over 95% of the warren commission testimony, this webpage
is unsigned, no way to know who is saying it, must be just more graffiti
http://www.america.gov/conspiracy_theories.html

lazu...@webtv.net

Aug 5, 2010, 3:24:35 PM8/5/10
Same Old Same Old...the first 2 tricks of the lone nut playbook are...
Dismiss the allegations out of hand, and lump all conspiracies
together...Laz