It appears

aeffects

Jan 2, 2009, 2:33:45 PM1/2/09
time has come.... no further reason for me to continually thrash the
Lone Nut pukes and the wannabes (aka: trolls) on the acj board.

The Lone Nut cause and the 'only' Lone Nut hope for salvation is
Vinnie daBugliosi, and his elusive band of merry pranksters posing as
JFK assassination researchers.

So what can we expect from those trolls? Hell, not much -- they can't
even keep their USENET board aliases correct). Some of these Lone
Nutters were more fun during the old Comp-U-puke er, Serve days. At
least they could present an argument unlike these latter-day copy-n-
paste no nothings..... LMFAO!

Just goes to show what becoming delinquent with student loans will do
for the Lone Nut clan....

Many thanks to Walt, Gil, Laz, Tom Purvis. and all those silent
lurkers, CT and LN leaning alike (most whom bought the Great Zapruder
Film Hoax) whom to THIS day desire more case research.

Ben Holmes 45 Questions and 16 Smoking Guns -- Gil Jesus and his 50+
questions (concerning WCR, evidence, testimony, exhibits, photos and
films) -- Thank You....

Special thanks to Rich DellaRosa, Jim Fetzer Ph.D, Jack White, David
Mantik M.D, Ph.D, John Costella Ph.D, David Lifton, Harry Livingstone,
ALL great, serious minded researchers. And yes, Roland Zavada, a great
guy but no conception of film compositing despite many years working
for KODAK. Dave Reitzes and his alter ego (alias) David Von Pein --
the two biggest scam and co[y-n-paste artists in the history of JFK
assassination related USNET boards (we weren't fooled guy!).

But, most of all, Ben Holmes (a person I've never met)... Ben, you
need to write a book concerning JFK assassination evidence and broader
implications concerning the case. You, single handedly have turned the
WCR/SBT/LHO done it all by his lonesome-Lone Nut crowd into a pretzel
factory. The Lone Nuts meet themselves coming and going, at EVERY
turn..... the smarter of the Lone Nut bunch have given you a wide
berth, for damn good reason[s] too!

And finally, Bud the Lone Nut Dudster, son, I think you're a true CT
at heart. However, even in your current state of weakness, you're the
only, ONLY professing Lone Nut on this board worthy for public debate.
If you'd only break away from the trolls you post with and FOR I'd
probably make my way on stage for a Zapruder Film alteration debate
with you, for the cameras of course -- you're second can be Dave *I
can't help but being David Von Pein too* Reitzes, Gary Mack would be
fine with me, too!

B. and Dixie, I'll still check in now and then at the old JFK forum...

My last thread, but I'll be alurkin'

David Healy (aka aeffects, read it and weep, Jer... ya old CIA troll
you)

p.s. the rest of you Lone Nut dipshits, I'm sure Lowry can find room
for ya in his Los Angeles Rosemead Cemetery crypt, of course only if
you do brown....

Bud

Jan 2, 2009, 3:17:57 PM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 2:33 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> time has come....

<snicker> Time for another Healy farewell speech. Just go, will you?

>no further reason for me to continually thrash the
> Lone Nut pukes and the wannabes (aka: trolls) on the acj board.
>
> The Lone Nut cause and the 'only' Lone Nut hope for salvation is
> Vinnie daBugliosi, and his elusive band of merry pranksters posing as
> JFK assassination researchers.
>
> So what can we expect from those trolls? Hell, not much -- they can't
> even keep their USENET board aliases correct). Some of these Lone
> Nutters were more fun during the old Comp-U-puke er, Serve days. At
> least they could present an argument unlike these latter-day copy-n-
> paste no nothings..... LMFAO!

"no nothings" Classic Healy.

> Just goes to show what becoming delinquent with student loans will do
> for the Lone Nut clan....
>
> Many thanks to Walt, Gil, Laz, Tom Purvis. and all those silent
> lurkers, CT and LN leaning alike (most whom bought the Great Zapruder
> Film Hoax) whom to THIS day desire more case research.
>
> Ben Holmes 45 Questions and 16 Smoking Guns -- Gil Jesus and his 50+
> questions (concerning WCR, evidence, testimony, exhibits, photos and
> films) -- Thank You....
>
> Special thanks to Rich DellaRosa, Jim Fetzer Ph.D, Jack White, David
> Mantik M.D, Ph.D, John Costella Ph.D, David Lifton, Harry Livingstone,
> ALL great, serious minded researchers. And yes, Roland Zavada, a great
> guy but no conception of film compositing despite many years working
> for KODAK. Dave Reitzes and his alter ego (alias) David Von Pein --
> the two biggest scam and co[y-n-paste artists in the history of JFK
> assassination related USNET boards (we weren't fooled guy!).
>
> But, most of all, Ben Holmes (a person I've never met)... Ben, you
> need to write a book concerning JFK assassination evidence and broader
> implications concerning the case.

Then he would have to do a book tour, and someone might ask him
about his assertions, and he wouldn`t be able to killfile them. I
suppose he could carry a sack to throw over his head.

> You, single handedly have turned the
> WCR/SBT/LHO done it all by his lonesome-Lone Nut crowd into a pretzel
> factory. The Lone Nuts meet themselves coming and going, at EVERY
> turn..... the smarter of the Lone Nut bunch have given you a wide
> berth, for damn good reason[s] too!

As you say, they are smarter.

> And finally, Bud the Lone Nut Dudster, son, I think you're a true CT
> at heart.

Fortunately I use my brain for thinking. And a hint, when you say
"finally Bud", thats supposed to be the last person you name.

> However, even in your current state of weakness, you're the
> only, ONLY professing Lone Nut on this board worthy for public debate.

I think Ben might be the only kook here worthy of debate. Except
for that character flaw of being a pussy.

> If you'd only break away from the trolls you post with and FOR I'd
> probably make my way on stage for a Zapruder Film alteration debate
> with you, for the cameras of course -- you're second can be Dave *I
> can't help but being David Von Pein too* Reitzes, Gary Mack would be
> fine with me, too!
>
> B. and Dixie, I'll still check in now and then at the old JFK forum...
>
> My last thread, but I'll be alurkin'

You`ll be chirping in. This place is just one more addiction you
can`t kick.

> David Healy (aka aeffects, read it and weep, Jer... ya old CIA troll
> you)
>
> p.s. the rest of you Lone Nut dipshits, I'm sure Lowry can find room
> for ya in his Los Angeles Rosemead Cemetery crypt, of course only if
> you do brown....

Well, what to say? At times incomprehensible and incoherent, at other
times clearly under the influence, we may never see his kind again.
Unless we visit a drug rehab.

YoHarvey

Jan 2, 2009, 3:49:02 PM1/2/09
> Unless we visit a drug rehab.- Hide quoted text -

I do believe way to many latrines backed up in his face in Nam. He's
lost it entirely.

aeffects

Jan 2, 2009, 4:15:40 PM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 12:17 pm, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Jan 2, 2:33 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

> > B. and Dixie, I'll still check in now and then at the old JFK forum...
>
> > My last thread, but I'll be alurkin'
>
>    You`ll be chirping in. This place is just one more addiction you
> can`t kick.

now don't go making me retract my opinion concerning your Lone Nut
intelligence quotient. Granted its hardly above that of imbecile, but
well above the average Lone Nut here

[...]

aeffects

Jan 2, 2009, 4:35:30 PM1/2/09

you may get at the head of the line at Lowry's crypt -- we KNOW you do
brown, you lower than whale shit, sanitation pond scum lappin Vietnam
Veteran impersonator, you. You should be ashamed, you cause every
American who wore a military uniform great embarassment....

Sam Brown

Jan 2, 2009, 4:40:51 PM1/2/09
Bye.

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Jan 2, 2009, 4:49:11 PM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 1:40 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Bye.

I knew I could count on you, you crusty vaginal infected troll. Never
did hear from your brother. Delusion of grandeur on your part? Or
simply, is Timmy Brennan keeping you bumpin' and grindin' too busy for
earthly ventures -- don't forget to write...... LMFAO, what-a-fuckin'
maroon!

Sam Brown

Jan 2, 2009, 4:50:15 PM1/2/09
Bye

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2009, 5:08:48 PM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 4:40 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> Bye.
>
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ROFLMAO....another Farewell speech indeed Bud. His FINAL post at 2:33
pm lasted until 4:15 pm.
Is this the speech he had planned for his contribution of film
alteration? ROFLMAO, I'm laughing so hard. What is this the 3rd or 4th
time Healy has made his grand exit? Did the wife and daughter finally
threaten to pull the plug on his computer because he has embarrassed
them to a point of no return?

And would you just look at all the CT's that have posted bidding their
goodbyes or pleading for Healy to stay (NONE)? What will they do
without the lapdog barking to defend their stupidity? Notice he had to
praise his master again...is Bennie allowing you to leave or is Bennie
the one that told you to keep your mouth shut because you're a
disgrace to humanity?

Healy? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this time you're really
gone, but we all know better. Take some time off and kick the drug
habit...admit yourself to a rehab...mental institution, whatever it
takes. Go back to 3rd grade and learn the English language and how to
spell. As much as you love cleaning toilets, give it a break. I think
the smell from all that shit you inhale has done more damage to your
brain then the drugs and alcohol. LOL

In the words of David Gordon Healy "aeffects" let me say:
ohhhhhhhhh-weeeeeeeeeeeeee yank that Healy's chain, carry on toots!!!
You old Vietnam Vet latrine cleaner.

Seeya and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! (He'll
never leave so don't anyone get your hopes up too high) LOL

David Von Pein

Jan 2, 2009, 5:10:39 PM1/2/09

Healy's "departure" lasted close to 2 hours this time. That's pretty
good for Mr. Crackpipe.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2009, 5:17:41 PM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 5:10 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Healy's "departure" lasted close to 2 hours this time. That's pretty
> good for Mr. Crackpipe.

DVP.....Healy's been ignored by everyone for too long. He needed to
post more of his drama to get attention. The only way he'll ever be
gone is if his bong blows up in his face. Actually might be an
improvement on his looks lol .

YoHarvey

Jan 2, 2009, 5:23:40 PM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 5:17 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I knew I could count on you, you crusty vaginal infected troll. Never

did hear from your brother. Delusion of grandeur on your part? Or
simply, is Timmy Brennan keeping you bumpin' and grindin' too busy
for
earthly ventures -- don't forget to write...... LMFAO, what-a-fuckin'
maroon!

Well, having Chandra for a daughter must give you tremendous insight
into "crusty vaginal infections" huh latrine cleaner?? lol

aeffects

Jan 2, 2009, 5:39:32 PM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 2:08 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

how many times do you have to be told troll, get your aliases
straightened out. You're reaching new levels of Lone Nut idiocy... I
know, TROLL, I KNOW!

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2009, 5:53:03 PM1/2/09

You know nothing Healy OLD tootsie roll ....NOTHING at all thats
accurate!
Spend a day looking at all of your posts sometime Healy...if I had a
child as incoherent and moronic as you, I'd be embarrassed. You're in
your 60s you old fart....get an education, it's not too late.

aeffects

Jan 2, 2009, 5:56:27 PM1/2/09
On Jan 2, 2:53 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

ya can run toots-e-roll but ya can't hide, I KNOW... ya screwed up in
this thread, you trolls just (sic) don't get it.... we LOVE your
confidence... ROTFLMFAO!

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2009, 6:08:22 PM1/2/09

So much for the big "Farewell" Healy....you're like a fly on shit,
you'll never leave LOL
Why don't you go post a farewell speech on the Education forum. They
would probably throw a party to have you gone LOL.
Ummm Healy? The only screwup around here is you toots.

muc...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2009, 6:12:59 PM1/2/09

It's small consolation that the NG archives is a permanent record of
your stellar research into the matter of the John Francis Kennedy
assassination. It seems that your misguided loyalty towards Ben Holmes
- and his failed *Lady in Yellow Pants* theory - became too much of a
burden towards the end. Now that you have reclaimed your independence,
let me take this opportunity to congratulate you on (finally) having
become your own man - and wish you the best of luck in the pursual of
that other hobby of yours: juicy she-males.

Goodbye, old perv...

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jan 2, 2009, 7:10:02 PM1/2/09

Hey! It looks as though Mr. Crackpipe took a 50-minute
break....followed by a whopping 17-minute break in posting. He can't
even make one of his many "departures" last for a single hour.

Please, Healy, never leave us. (I know you won't, despite your
multiple tearful "farewells" that you have felt compelled to write for
some silly reason.)

I can't tell you how much sheer pleasure I get (and I'm dead serious
here) whenever I gaze upon one of Healy's many posts claiming that
Dave Reitzes and I are the same person. (And I'm guessing that Dave R.
gets a big kick out of reading those retarded "alter ego" posts of
Healy's as well.)

And I get an bigger kick out of the fact that Mr. Healy was actually
able to (semi)-convince people like Len Osanic and James DiEugenio
that Reitzes and I are occupying the same body.

And then Osanic and DiEugenio didn't hesitate for one minute to repeat
the unfounded rumor to their vast audience of at least a half-a-dozen
listeners at "Black Op Radio", too!

I love it! It can't get much better than that, in fact.

And I have David G. Healy (aka: Mr. Crackpipe) to thank for this
merriment I experience whenever I hear that rumor repeated.

Much obliged, DGH.

And please do keep it up.

But what about Steve Keating, Mr. C-pipe? Aren't I supposed to be this
"Keating" fellow as well? You seemed so sure about that a while back,
remember? (Based on one solitary "you're a hoot" coming from my
keyboard.)

Maybe I'm really all three of those people, huh?

Speaking of this silly "ALL LNers ARE REALLY JUST ONE GUY" subject --
there's a thread that was started yesterday over at the aaj forum
about that topic. And, as always, it made me chuckle (as I was
reminded of our resident "Mr. Crackpipe" when I saw it):

"Maybe they [LNers] are all one and the same, trying to give the
impression that there are all these researchers out there believing
the LHO acted alone theory is a valid and responsible conclusion.
Maybe the CIA has employed a person to sit all day at a computer using
various [usernames] to argue the lone nut case?" -- "thaliac";
01/01/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/06528f4a6d331262/72c451db34b2eee3

aeffects

Jan 3, 2009, 3:24:24 AM1/3/09
> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/06528...

ahh all my Lone Nut perverted children gathered.... how quaint. I
still yank the fuckers chain[s] everytime...

And for this dipshit DVP aka Dave Reitzes: I said this is my last
thread -- ya fucking idiot... read dipshit!

Is it any wonder these assholes can't make headway pushing the WCR?
Complete, utter incompetence -- all from a 40+ year old who lives at
home and shares a bedroom with his brother, STILL.... I doubt the fuck
has ever been laid..... which probably accounts for all his
frustration on this board....

Keep'em coming girls... ROTFLMFAO!

aeffects

Jan 3, 2009, 3:30:28 AM1/3/09
On Jan 2, 3:08 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

and the Nazi groans, AGAIN.... off your knees, hon.... seeing that
you're a woman over 50, one wonders what the fuck a putrid wretch such
as yourself find here. You looking to ball these young Lone Nut studs?
ROTFLMFAO. You're dreaming Skank, no one here wants a dried up, tuna
smelling, balding snatch, not even Lone Nut pud pullers....

Find someplace else to work your perversions..... so, does this mean
you don't love me anymore, SKANK?

David Von Pein

Jan 3, 2009, 4:32:27 AM1/3/09

>>> "I said this is my last thread..." <<<

Yeah, right. Wanna bet?

If this is Healy's last thread, then Hades is a hunk of rock-solid ice
as of this moment.

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 3, 2009, 7:51:28 AM1/3/09

Do you confuse every woman with your wife and daughter Healy? The only
one with sick perversions around here is you Healy.
Now I'm some 50 year old woman, earlier in the thread I was a boy
named Joey, are you once again showing us your "knowledge"? In your
case Healy knowledge is a clean needle you haven't picked up off the
street and running water for the bong rather then coming from inside
your toilet.

You even lie about what you posted in your own thread or was it the
drugs and you forgot?
Quote on:

time has come.... no further reason for me to continually thrash the
Lone Nut pukes and the wannabes (aka: trolls) on the acj board.

Quote off.

Your addicted Healy, to being an incoherent asshole and an alcoholic
junkie. Sucks to be you huh toots? ROFLMAO

aeffects

Jan 3, 2009, 1:30:47 PM1/3/09

bump

David Von Pein

Jan 3, 2009, 9:44:46 PM1/3/09

>>> "If this is Healy's last thread, then Hades is a hunk of rock-solid ice as of this moment." <<<

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/78911a87725e0ccc

I win (as the above post demonstrates).

Healy's full of feces (as usual).

aeffects

Jan 3, 2009, 11:52:44 PM1/3/09

its my last thread, ya dumb fuck!

aeffects

Jan 3, 2009, 11:55:57 PM1/3/09

Saturday and all you stupid Lone Nutters and troll-fuckers are busy,
oh-wee..... .john has you running in circles.... here pussy, pussy
pussy! LMFAO To quote old Steve *know-nothing* Keating, you're a
fucking hoot!

David Von Pein

Jan 4, 2009, 12:08:21 AM1/4/09

>>> "its [sic; times 2] my last thread, ya dumb fuck!" <<<

Not the one below that you posted in, ya dumber fuck:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/78911a87725e0ccc

REPLAY:

>>> "its [sic; times 2] my last thread, ya dumb fuck!" <<<

Wanna bet?

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2009, 6:46:21 AM1/4/09

Healy? Your talk you use on the streets to attract the hookers, she-
males and your daughter isn't going to work here. You're an imbecile
Healy....you're an embarrassment to the CT's and any other human above
the level of street scum.

Take a look through this thread at all the CT's who have bid you
farewell, or supported you...NONE!!!!

Only a drug infested moron such as yourself would bump a thread that
has everyone ripping him to shreds and humiliating him. We're you
abused as a child too Healy? You seem to thrive on being humiliated.
You actually think the homey jive you posted above is a tough man
talking? You're a wimp Healy...a wimp who can't face reality and turns
to drugs and alcohol to get him through the day. Rather them making
more of an ass of yourself with each post (if that's possible) go
admit yourself in a rehab and start the New Year off right. You really
are a pathetic piece of work, it's a shame you're too fucked up 99% of
the time to see it.

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 12:36:40 PM1/4/09
On Jan 4, 3:46 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

how's my favorite neo-nazi doing this morning? Appears you can't do
without me, eh perv?

We understand, its really tough for a 50+ year old lesbian
impersonating old queen to keep up appearances, isn't it? Ya old tuna
inffected rotten crotchloser.... ROTFLMFAO.

But there's hope, may you find him now -- called GOD, toots-e-roll.
Look inward perv!

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 12:49:35 PM1/4/09

meet me personally -- and don't forget your wallet, Dave. That's if
Vinnie daBug paid you anything concerning your dismal failure
promoting Reclaiming History (that 2007 mega-colossal book publishing
failure) on the internet. Or, more than likely, you're saving your
unemployment insurance? Or, mom and dad are giving you (or your
brother) an allowance.

Proof of *your* funds required... ya gotta prove your worth my while,
hon!

Tell ya what I'm gonna do, troll. Get the Lone Nut Queens on this
board to financially support your cause, I'll set something up at one
of the local casinos, I'll arrange some press coverage, and certainly
a few Hi-Def cameras, we'll take it from there...

What say you Queenie?

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2009, 1:39:15 PM1/4/09

ROFLMAO wow Healy must have hit the jackpot on some good crack!
What would the casinos say and your "elite" friends (roflmao rolling
eyes) if they saw the filth, lies and incoherent street talk you post
on the internet junkie?
Maybe it's about time for them to know your secret life as a social
misfit with a drug habit huh?

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 2:09:20 PM1/4/09
On Jan 4, 10:39 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

sitdown you two-bit piece of shit-troll, I'm talking to one of your
superiors here..... one I might add that claims legitimate Lone Nut/
WCR support status -- unlike wannabe trolls such as yourself.

Further, you don't present convincing Nutter protection, in fact you
make actual Lone Nuts look worse, so OFF your knees, hon... Might
consider kneepads, those calluses on your knees look painful, ouch...

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 2:15:25 PM1/4/09

Jer Leyden the trolls needya, son.... Say, why didn't you chip in when
BillC. was here a week or so ago? Bad memories, son? Another buried
alsias? ROTFLMFAO --

.john wannabe have always got their asses kicked on this board....
There's a new generation coming Jer. And they're ready for you Lone
Nut dufuses and trolls....

Sam Brown

Jan 4, 2009, 4:14:27 PM1/4/09

What a shock. The junkie is still here. Yawn.

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 6:45:04 PM1/4/09
On Jan 4, 1:14 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> What a shock. The junkie is still here. Yawn.

admit it you two-bit piece of shit schlock puff piece writer you, ya
want my body. Fortunately for you, I don't do perverts...

You're filling up the threads here concerning me, perv..... is that
the best you can do? ROTFLMFAO...

<snippero>

Sam Brown

Jan 4, 2009, 6:49:55 PM1/4/09
snooze...............

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sam Brown

Jan 4, 2009, 6:52:43 PM1/4/09

"Sam Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> snooze...............
> "aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Jan 4, 1:14 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>> What a shock. The junkie is still here. Yawn.
>>
> admit it you two-bit piece of shit schlock puff piece writer you, ya
> want my body. Fortunately for you, I don't do perverts...

No you prefer to be done by them. Fortunately for me. ROTFLMAO. Try and stay
sober long enough to not make a twat of yourself. Lumpy.

> You're filling up the threads here concerning me, perv..... is that
> the best you can do? ROTFLMFAO...

No, not the best, but I have five minutes to spare. And I do love
humiliating dumb-fucks. Carry on Toots.

> <snippero>

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 7:16:34 PM1/4/09
On Jan 4, 3:52 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message

> > snooze...............
> > "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jan 4, 1:14 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> What a shock. The junkie is still here. Yawn.
>
> > admit it you two-bit piece of shit schlock puff piece writer you, ya
> > want my body. Fortunately for you, I don't do perverts...
>
> No you prefer to be done by them. Fortunately for me. ROTFLMAO. Try and stay
> sober long enough to not make a twat of yourself.  Lumpy.
>

> > You're filling up the threads here concerning me, perv..... is that
> > the best you can do? ROTFLMFAO...
>
> No, not the best, but I have five minutes to spare. And I do love
> humiliating dumb-fucks. Carry on Toots.

c'mon Spanky tell all the JFK researchers about your latest prev-
tryst, they're waiting with baited-breath, facts being what they are
Justme1952 is undressing

> > <snippero>

Sam Brown

Jan 4, 2009, 7:27:49 PM1/4/09

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

As soon as you get sober junkie. Why don't you ask Chandra? I hear she has
great stories, oh I forgot, you're an active participant aren't ya scumbag?

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 7:47:47 PM1/4/09
On Jan 4, 4:27 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

[...]

> As soon as you get sober junkie. Why don't you ask Chandra? I hear she has
> great stories, oh I forgot, you're an active participant aren't ya scumbag?
>
> they're waiting with baited-breath, facts being what they are
> Justme1952 is undressing

that's it? C.mon Spanky ya perverted no-nothing, I have to hold your
perverted hand through this, too? Grow some hair on those privates,
learn to write, do something but above all get out of Timmy's
Brennan's rack.

Are you one of those not invited to the Education Forum and still
pining away. Get over it, lesbo, you didn't make the short list...

David Von Pein

Jan 4, 2009, 7:53:00 PM1/4/09

>>> "meet [sic] me personally..." <<<

Ewwwww! Yuck!

Nasty thought!

>>> "...and don't forget your wallet, Dave." <<<

Should I bring DVP's wallet? Or Reitzes'? Or both?

>>> "Proof of *your* funds required... ya gotta prove your [sic; as always] worth my while, hon!" <<<

Aw! Isn't that sweet! Healy called me "hon".

The warm-&-fuzzies are enveloping me all over.

>>> "Tell ya what I'm gonna do, troll. Get the Lone Nut Queens on this board to financially support your cause, I'll set something up at one of the local casinos, I'll arrange some press coverage, and certainly a few Hi-Def cameras, we'll take it from there..." <<<

Free drinks at the tables, right Mr. Retard?

And will you get your needles free too while we're gambling?

>>> "What say you Queenie?" <<<

Aw! Lookie! A retard called me Queenie!

<bashfully turns head; doesn't want Healy to see DVP get mushy>

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 7:56:21 PM1/4/09

all you Lone Nut cowards are the same.... gutless fucking wonders, no
balls - no bite

aeffects

Jan 4, 2009, 7:57:23 PM1/4/09

and NO sense..... carry on, Morpheus ROTFLMFAO!

Sam Brown

Jan 4, 2009, 7:58:37 PM1/4/09

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

[...]

Boring Lumpy boring. And you're still here. Dickhead.

David Von Pein

Jan 4, 2009, 8:09:40 PM1/4/09

~sigh~

The Crackpipe couldn't even make it to midnight without posting.

So sad.

But we're still rootin' for ya, Mr. Crack! (Well, sort of.)

~sigh~

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2009, 8:20:10 PM1/4/09

Damnit Sam, you disappointed the junkie by not telling him some
perverted story so he could sit at his computer and wank.
Has anyone else noticed that every single post in this thread (most of
his posts) by Healy has something to do with some sort of sick sex
talk? This is a Silicon Valley executive ROFLMAO....
This is the same junkie that wrote an article that was ripped to
shreds and laughed at.....
no wonder the only thing left in his life are hookers and street scum.
It's his way of life, fire up that bong junkie....you're nothing more
then a prick with ears.

Sam Brown

Jan 4, 2009, 8:26:15 PM1/4/09

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

A bee-stung prick with ears. I've never encountered such an ugly lumpy human
being. No wonder he uses drugs.

aeffects

Jan 5, 2009, 12:37:51 AM1/5/09
On Jan 4, 5:26 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

the perv sistah's all wrapped up in Saran Wrap. Is it true tuna oil
makes it easier doing brown, hon? Either of you can take a poke at
that one.... beware the public is watching...

As far as Silicon Valley is concerned ya 50 year old pervert, you
haven't a clue as to where it is, lest what it means..... carry on
troglobyte.... we see your not wearing underwear, AGAIN -- Your too
old for that shit perv..... Carry on! ROTFLMFAO

aeffects

Jan 5, 2009, 12:42:06 AM1/5/09
On Jan 4, 5:09 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> ~sigh~
>
> The Crackpipe couldn't even make it to midnight without posting.

you're attracting the perverts here, David.... Are you coming out of
the closet and they have the inside scoop or sumpin'? Hang tough,
troll. I see this thread lasting for another 2 or 3 years.... By that
time Bugliosis' legacy will be buried in a mound of toilet paper

> So sad.

you certainly are

> But we're still rootin' for ya, Mr. Crack! (Well, sort of.)

you sure talk a lot about crack, you withdrawing, AGAIN! Think honey
and orange juice ya dumbshit -- some one is always saving your
pathetic ass

> ~sigh~

David Von Pein

Jan 5, 2009, 1:05:37 AM1/5/09

>>> "you sure talk a lot about crack, you withdrawing, AGAIN! Think honey and orange juice ya dumbshit -- some one is always saving your pathetic ass." <<<

Lookie, kids! Healy's specialty on full display again --- Incoherence!

justm...@gmail.com

Jan 5, 2009, 7:16:51 AM1/5/09

Honey and orange juice doesn't work junkie.....YOU'RE LIVING PROOF of
that!! roflmao

aeffects

Jan 6, 2009, 1:21:41 AM1/6/09
expanding..... ROTFLMFAO

The Lone Nut freaks are so whacked out today, they're sucking each
others thumbs and pulling each others pud...

This is better show than Bugliosis' ghost writing affair with Dale
Myers....

Goose'em on... YANK that Lone Nutter C-H-A-I-N..... LMFAO

And I can only see it from one thread.... its tempting but none of the
Nutters here are worth pre-package spit.... not to mention there's
still their problem with thoise 45 questions and the 16 smoking guns,
what a bunch of gutless no-nothing pukes

bigdog

Jan 6, 2009, 10:21:30 AM1/6/09
On Jan 4, 8:26 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> no wonder the only thing left in his life are hookers and street scum.

Did you have to bring Healy's wife and daughter into this conversation?

aeffects

Jan 6, 2009, 12:47:13 PM1/6/09

bump

aeffects

Jan 6, 2009, 3:24:22 PM1/6/09

tunes Lone Nutter's have JFK's assassination all figured out. Which
means they'll be gone by the end of the month

aeffects

Jan 6, 2009, 3:45:48 PM1/6/09

venom, pour out

aeffects

Jan 6, 2009, 5:52:33 PM1/6/09

the CT's go? ROTFLMFAO

David Von Pein

Jan 6, 2009, 6:43:39 PM1/6/09

>>> "tunes Lone Nutter's have JFK's assassination all figured out. Which means they'll be gone by the end of the month" <<<

More of The Crackpipe's specialty on display -- total incoherence (as
per usual).

Bud

Jan 6, 2009, 10:43:12 PM1/6/09

Is he still here? I thought he left.

David Von Pein

Jan 6, 2009, 11:18:53 PM1/6/09

>>> "Is he [The Crackpipe named Healy] still here? I thought he left." <<<

Never.

"I see this thread lasting for another 2 or 3 years." -- The
Crackpipe; 01/05/09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5213b80cf0fe3087

And our resident Mr. Crackpipe will make sure it lasts that long, via
his own constant "bumping" of the thread (which he's already done at
least twice with one-word "bump" posts, including one such post today,
even though the thread was silent for a mere 2 hours prior to The
Crackpipe's bump).

aeffects

Jan 7, 2009, 12:31:50 PM1/7/09
bin over the edge. The uneducated, incomprehensible, copy & paste scam
artist believes the less than 10% of educated, in-the-know concerning
the WCR, are in the majority.... ROTFLMFAO...

That's what happens when Bill Cleere (or a Bill Cleere type) had an
exchange with this poor soul, bet he hasn't washed himself since. Of
course that happened when Von Pein was wearing his Dave Reitzes
disguise...

Carry on ya Wandering in the Desert for 30 more years Lone Neuter...
we need ya for the 2009 Lone Nut Poster Boyo

aeffects

Jan 8, 2009, 1:20:46 PM1/8/09
Gus Russo? Perhaps its time for that mega-troll Yo 'hump-my-stump'
Harvey to come clean with his "so-called" friends. Before those
friends find-out...

Looks like the Lone Nut fools are making their move.... they want this
board shut-down..... oh-wee.....

On Jan 4, 11:15 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > with you, for the cameras of course -- you're second can be Dave *I
> > can't help but being David Von Pein too* Reitzes, Gary Mack would be
> > fine with me, too!
>
> > B. and Dixie, I'll still check in now and then at the old JFK forum...
>
> > My last thread, but I'll be alurkin'
>
> > David Healy (aka aeffects, read it and weep, Jer... ya old CIA troll
> > you)
>
> > p.s. the rest of you Lone Nut dipshits, I'm sure Lowry can find room
> > for ya in his Los Angeles Rosemead Cemetery crypt, of course only if
> > you do brown....
>
> Jer Leyden the trolls needya, son.... Say, why didn't you chip in when
> BillC. was here a week or so ago? Bad memories, son? Another buried
> alsias? ROTFLMFAO --
>
> .john wannabe have always got their asses kicked on this board....
> There's a new generation coming Jer. And they're ready for you Lone

aeffects

Jan 9, 2009, 3:28:45 AM1/9/09
On Jan 8, 10:20 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Gus Russo? Perhaps its time for that mega-troll Yo 'hump-my-stump'
> Harvey to come clean with his "so-called" friends. Before those
> friends find-out...
>
> Looks like the Lone Nut fools are making their move.... they want this
> board shut-down..... oh-wee.....

bump