THE RE-WRITING OF "JFK ASSASSINATION HISTORY" IS A CONSPIRACIST'S FORTE

David Von Pein

Mar 28, 2007, 9:17:44 AM3/28/07
A CTer SAID:

>>> "Bugliosi is a very sharp man, but he's guilty of overstating his case, of using hyperbole to mock anyone who raises any questions of doubts on his position." <<<

DVP SAID:

Gee, that must be where I inherited that excellent CTer-bashing trait.
(A very admirable trait too, IMO.)

The conspiracy kooks have been re-writing history long enough. They
deserve every verbal salvo VB can dish out...which I hope will be
numerous in quantity in "Reclaiming History".

CTer SAID:

>>> "He's wrong when he says there's not "a scintilla" of evidence linking Oswald to a conspiracy. There absolutely is that." <<<

DVP:

Bull. There's nothing, except some very tangential "connections" that
CTers think they can mushroom into an absurd multi-gun/1-patsy
conspiracy plot, where everything funnels down perfectly to "Patsy"
Oswald and only Oswald. They would need a baseball stadium to house
all of the plotters needed to pull that scheme off so perfectly.

Go watch some of the "Live" TV coverage of 11/22/63....and then come
back here and whine some more about how there was this huge,
complicated plot to kill JFK, even though you're not going to hear a
SINGLE report via those LIVE broadcasts that says anything close to
the Oliver Stone-purported nonsense of:

"3 gunmen fired 6 shots at President Kennedy's motorcade today here in
Dallas!"

What you will hear is Live coverage, as it happened, of a ONE-GUNMAN
assassination taking place from where the majority of witnesses said
it took place from (the TSBD), with three shots (exactly) fired, which
is a figure that over 91% of the witnesses concur with -- including
the small % of "2-shot" and "1-shot" witnesses, who certainly don't do
Ollie Stone's 6-shot ambush any favors, do they?

I'll do you a favor and give you a terrific link to start you on your
way to seeing the forest for the trees re. the "Live" 11/22 coverage.
This is an hour's worth of KLIF-Radio footage beginning at 12:45 PM.
Just try to locate even a HINT of "conspiracy" in this footage. I
challenge you. (Are ALL of these KLIF news reporters "in" on the
massive conspiracy plot too?).....

www.archive.org/download/november221963audio/KLIFunedited.mp3

CTer:

>>> "We need grownups to look at those questions, and Bugliosi, for his great abilities in other areas, takes himself out of that category with the hyperbole here." <<<

DVP:

You're going to be forced to eat the above statement when VB's 1,632-
page tome of Lone-Assassin common sense arrives in May 2007. Save this
post and see if I'm not correct.

Happy CT hunting.

DVP
Dec. 2006

http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_st_rd/002-2065385-6525668?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0965658287&store=yourstore&cdThread=Tx2L7QJ47QSZ2E0&reviewID=R2AIDTHV5M8XP4&displayType=ReviewDetail#wasThisHelpful

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/addeb5d529d1fb03

aeffects

Mar 28, 2007, 11:51:54 AM3/28/07
TOP POST --

WITHOUT re-writing JFK assassination history, daBugliosi doesn't stand
a chance - PERIOD!

Without a credible in-camera original Zapruder film Bug's book is
simply, DOA. For that matter ANY Lone Neuter book, NOT confirming the
validity of the Zapruder film (and that includes EVERY book written by
SBTheorists-including the WCR) belongs in bookstores's science fiction
bins....

your's in grace,
Aeffects

> http://www.amazon.com/gp/discussionboard/discussion.html/ref=cm_rdp_s...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/addeb5d529d1fb03

David Von Pein

Mar 28, 2007, 8:35:19 PM3/28/07
>>> "NOT confirming the validity of the Zapruder film (and that includes EVERY book written by SBTheorists-including the WCR) belongs in bookstores's science fiction bins." <<<

<chuckle>

As if the WHOLE CASE hinged on Zapruder's movie.

What a crock. (And what a kook you are.)

The above kook must think that ALL of the "It Was Oz" physical
evidence will simply disappear (like all 4 or 5 of his "real" bullets
in the case) if Mary Moorman's shoes and socks can be proven to be
some sort of oddball "fakery".

And the above kook must also think the film-fakers phonied-up the
film, but LEFT IN the head snap -- which is the NUMBER ONE item that
makes virtually all CTers scream "plot".

What a kook you are. (And, evidently, the film-fakers were even
KOOKIER. Go figure that!)