Some More Kook-Battling Sessions

1 view

David Von Pein

Nov 22, 2007, 12:58:03 PM11/22/07

www.amazon.com/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/TxR9QNQTFC20JF/35/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=868&cdAnchor=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx1IFBS9OSQLOH1#Mx1IFBS9OSQLOH1

www.amazon.com/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/TxR9QNQTFC20JF/35/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=870&cdAnchor=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=MxIUTRWSXGYW4C#MxIUTRWSXGYW4C

>>> "The accoustical [sic] evidence was revisited, and UPGRADED to a 96% or better degree of probability." <<<

And that "96%" is perched on a foundation that is 100% invalid, based
on the location of where a motorcycle NEEDED TO BE (per the HSCA's
acoustics experts) in order for the Dictabelt "gunshots" to be
validated.

The film taken by assassination eyewitness Robert Hughes ALONE debunks
the HSCA's acoustics evidence. It couldn't BE any more obvious that no
motorcycle is going to be at the corner of Elm & Houston at the time
the HSCA desperately needed one there. Just look.....

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/d4cf8c9b254c64ab

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KEPyzR1c_mc

>>> "The Texas A&M studies show {Dr. Vincent P.} Guinn operated from a FALSE premise and based ALL his findings on this premise." <<<

CTers love to spout this nonsense (it makes the CT-Kooks feel better
to concentrate on chaff like this, rather than focus any attention at
all on the much-more important and overpowering "LHO Did It" evidence
that flows like water in this murder case).

The long and the short of the ballistics matter is that the odds of
ANY of the tiny bullet fragments recovered in the limousine or in the
bodies of the two victims coming from a different rifle than Lee
Oswald's MC #C2766 are incredibly small.

The odds of those fragments coming from a non-C2766 weapon are so low
as to be nearly a flat zero. Certainly darn close to "zero" at any
rate, when some common sense is thrown into the argument concerning
the ballistics evidence. (This being based on the provable fact that
the ONLY bullet fragments and whole bullets recovered at the crime
scene or at the hospital are bullets conclusively from Oswald's
rifle.)

If the plotters were able to shoot John F. Kennedy AND John B.
Connally with bullets from more than just Oswald's gun and yet have
the ONLY ballistically-linked fragments and bullets that showed up in
the car and hospital being linked to Oswald's rifle and only his
rifle....then it was such an incredible miracle that the plotters
probably deserved to get away with it. (Because miracles like that
don't occur every day; so we might as well celebrate it in grand
fashion when they do occur.)

BTW, Dale K. Myers wrote an impressive and extremely-interesting
article that appeared this morning on his website (jfkfiles.com). In
the article, Dale touches on the silliness of the "NAA
studies" (particularly the July 2006 Grant/Randich study). Here's a
link:

http://jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/news/news_11220701.htm

>>> "I find it amazing you believe that the shot to the head blew out the right front part of his skull, but the autopsy photos show his forehead intact." <<<

So what? The forehead need not be blown out by Oswald's bullet.
Kennedy was leaning significantly forward and to his left at the time
of the head shot. There's no question about this. Just look at the
Moorman picture for a good look at how FAR LEFT Kennedy was leaning at
the time of the fatal shot. .....

http://www.image-acquire.com/moorman.jpg

Via this orientation of JFK's head when it was struck by a bullet,
plus the possibility of the bullet changing course slightly after it
crashed full-speed into the President's head (which is quite likely,
at least to a small extent), a RIGHT-FRONTAL blow-out is perfectly
consistent with a bullet coming from Oswald's window in the Book
Depository.

And even WITHOUT any pictures to verify the "Kennedy Lean", it
wouldn't matter....because there's the verifiable proof of the autopsy
pictures and autopsy report, which confirm beyond all possible doubt
that only one bullet hit JFK in the head, and that bullet entered in
the back of the head and exited in the RIGHT-FRONT-TOP portion of the
head.

Whether CTers wish to accept those irrevocable FACTS is not really of
any particular importance or significance. For, no LNer on the planet
can satisfy a CTer's Wishful Thinking. It's impossible. The kooks WANT
a bullet hitting JFK from the front, and always will WANT that. And to
hell with the evidence that says otherwise.

44 years of denial. Pathetic, isn't it? (I think so too.)

>>> "You need to compare the autopsy photo to the actual X-ray admitted in evidence; they DON'T MATCH." <<<

Is that why the HSCA had no qualms whatsoever in declaring all of the
autopsy photographs AND X-rays "unaltered" in any manner? As well as
the Clark Panel in '68?

The HSCA's distinguished FPP panel seems to disagree with Richard.
Then, too, every official Government body disagrees with Mr. Van Noord
about almost everything connected to the tragedy that occurred in
Dallas 44 years ago this very noon. So, nothing new there.

But Richard will dredge up old, worn-out CT arguments today as if the
last 597 debunkings of such tripe had never even taken place. Go
figure.

>>> "Meanwhile, it seems as though David is a medical expert and has placed the {upper-back} wound conveniently above the throat wound." <<<

Which it is...and always was. And that fact can easily be verified by
this autopsy photograph of the late President Kennedy:

www.jfklancer.com/photos/autopsy_slideshow/images/jfk_zeroang.jpg

"Perhaps the clearest visual evidence of the fact that the
entrance wound in the {President's} back was definitely above the exit
wound in the throat appears in one of {the} autopsy photos taken of
the left side of the president's head as he is lying on his back, his
head on a metal headrest.

"Only the wound to the throat is visible, not the wound to his
upper right back. However, it couldn't be clearer from this photo that
the wound to the back was definitely ABOVE the exit wound in the
throat." -- VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI; Page 424 of "Reclaiming History" (c.
2007)

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4d0e813277d5baa0

>>> "I was at a conference proving Marrion Baker arrived at the TSBD doorstep in 22 seconds, smashing the Dale Myers/Todd Vaughan timeline of 35 seconds." <<<

LOL. I love it. Evidently, a whopping THIRTEEN seconds' difference = A
conspiracy. (And it's "13 seconds" that cannot possibly be verified
with 100% certainty, because ALL TIMELINES connected with the shooting
are only "approximations" and "estimates" (just as the Warren
Commission fully acknowledged).

And those "approximations" include, of course, the estimated movements
of the ASSASSIN HIMSELF (Lee Oswald), in conjunction with Officer
Marrion L. Baker's movements just after the shooting took place.

And (quite obviously) nobody was able to get Oswald himself to tell us
just exactly how fast or how slow he was walking or running just after
he fired his three bullets at President Kennedy forty-four years ago
today.

Therefore, any 13-second differential in Marrion Baker's movements
immediately after the assassination mean very, very little when
compared to the "GRAND WHOLE" that tells the world that Lee Harvey
Oswald was shooting at John Kennedy on November 22, 1963.

But, to Richard "I LIKE CHAFF MUCH BETTER THAN WHEAT" Van Noord, those
thirteen ESTIMATED seconds are evidently supposed to bring the "Lone
Assassin" scenario to its knees.

LOL reprise! I love it!

RECONSTRUCTING THE STEPS OF A PRESIDENTIAL ASSASSIN:
www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/aaeb4a1389e69938

aeffects

Nov 22, 2007, 1:06:21 PM11/22/07
On Nov 22, 9:58 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<nothing as usual -- just more copy&*paste nonsense>

we're here today too, Dave...... We too know your blog isn't doing as
well as you think it should...... mighty as you try, you ain't cutting
it kiddo -- chalk it up to your idolatrous actions concerning
everything VinBugliosi, as you've said on more than one occasion, you
do "go over the top..."

Perhaps you should spend the rest of the day reflecting as to what has
happened to this country since JFK's demise, eh Toot's?

YoHarvey

Nov 22, 2007, 1:12:41 PM11/22/07

What's happened to this country is obvious: lunatics like Healy are
tearing at its' fabric....because Healy has PROVEN he's an old man who
lies or is the singular most ignorant individual in research. Want
proof? He doesn't believe Abraham Zapruder existed! Nough said toots.

aeffects

Nov 22, 2007, 1:15:45 PM11/22/07

hon, you're not *worthy* to comment to, with or about those that have
served the flag of the United States.... back in the *tardpit* with
you, the holiday is nearly over....

YoHarvey

Nov 22, 2007, 1:33:54 PM11/22/07
> you, the holiday is nearly over....- Hide quoted text -

Wanna show me how? Documented you practice with Holmes. We hear
Healy will bend for a friend. He'll moan on the phone. He'll scream
for the cream. This is Healy. It's what he live for. Right toots?
btw, 15th time I've asked...and you still run and hide: what awards
have you won for broadcasting and animation? I'd think you'd want to
brag about this considering how pathetic your life has been. You can
ignore the question forever. All who read this know why. Do you
children kow how daddy dear lies? Do they know what a fraud you
are? We'll let them know, ok baby?

YoHarvey

Nov 22, 2007, 1:37:52 PM11/22/07
> are? We'll let them know, ok baby?- Hide quoted text -

roflmao...all the CT's with NO answers shout "you're not worthy".
He's right. I'm not worthy to discuss this case with an idiot who
doesn't believe Zapruder existed lol ...or know JFK's middle name.
Healy actually said something that is accurate. I should have shot
this asshole in Nam...and probably would have given the opportunity.
Could have saved the country from him procreating lol.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Nov 23, 2007, 2:16:23 PM11/23/07

www.amazon.com/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/TxR9QNQTFC20JF/35/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=875&cdAnchor=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=MxGT1I0CA8C91G#MxGT1I0CA8C91G

www.amazon.com/forum/Fx2TVHW5I0UEY9A/TxR9QNQTFC20JF/36/ref=cm_cd_et_md_pl?%5Fencoding=UTF8&cdMsgNo=876&cdAnchor=0393045250&cdSort=oldest&cdMsgID=Mx281D3E03PFWK2#Mx281D3E03PFWK2

>>> "They {the non-Oswald bullets} didn't {vanish off the planet}, David." <<<

Okay. Show me those bullets. Where did they go (PROVABLY so)? Or would
you like to merely "opine" about where they went, instead of using the
evidence on the table?

>>> "But let's use the correct science when trying to establish the day's events, shall we?" <<<

While we abandon all semblance of common sense at the same time, you
mean?

No thanks.

>>> "David "I'm going to prove my opinion by opining" Von Pein still needs to get over that little fact the back wound was below the neck wound." <<<

No it wasn't.
No way.
No how.

Even Dr. Humes said that the back wound was higher:

"The angle which we observed in measuring, in comparing the
point of entrance, our point of entrance labeled "C" on 385 and "D"
point of exit is one that the point of exit is below the point of
entrance compared with the vertical." -- James J. Humes

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/humes.htm

>>> "I was in Dealey Plaza the other day, David." <<<

Which means you must have run into Bob Groden peddling his overpriced
wares, huh?

Speaking of Robert "10 SHOTS AND NONE LIKELY FROM THE SNIPER'S NEST"
Groden.....

After attending a screening of the new movie "Oswald's Ghost" the
other day, Groden was interviewed; and when the topic of Vince
Bugliosi's book came up, Groden said:

"[Bugliosi] mentions me about 80 times and 79 references are
inaccurate."

I got a big kick out of that comment by RJG. So, Mr. Bugliosi (always
a very fastidious and meticulous perfectionist when it comes to the
material that appears in any of his true-crime books) apparently only
got one out of eighty things right when referring to Mr. Groden in
VB's book "Reclaiming History".

(No wonder Mr. Groden is considered an outcast even among many of the
wackier conspiracy-loving kooks of the world.) ;)

>>> "Do you still contend that {the first} shot hit the tree?" <<<

Yep. I sure do contend that. But I also acknowledge the possibility
that I'm wrong in that belief.

I think Mr. Bugliosi's hypothesis regarding the first (missed) shot
fired by Lee Harvey Oswald could conceivably have some merit too, but
I find his scenario much, much less likely than Gerald Posner's
"Bullet Hit The Tree And Deflected" theory.

>>> "Or are you going to back Max Holland's latest story, where a shot was fired at JFK as he was proceeding down Houston Street, and the bullet struck a traffic sign or overhang?" <<<

No way. Mr. Holland's "11 Seconds In Dallas" theory re. the first shot
is not possible, IMO. More.....

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/df7ca678545b1bff

>>> "Either way, it takes a vivid imagination for either account." <<<

Not really. And that's because, via the "Oak Tree" scenario that I
believe is probably true, the bullet that came out of Lee Oswald's
rifle at approx. Z-Frame #160 and struck the tree could very well have
(and almost certainly did) change direction slightly after striking
the tree and partially fragmenting. .....

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0456a.htm

But what DOES require the substantial use of one's "vivid imagination"
is believing in the kind of multi-gun shooting scenario that many,
many conspiracy theorists have placed their unwavering faith in for lo
these last four decades -- i.e., a scenario that features (literally)
NO BULLETS from any of the "other" guns used in the assassination.

And that CT scenario also features (per most theorists) THREE
vanishing bullets that must replace CE399 and the SBT. A remarkable
"Three Shots Look Like Just One" feat accomplished by those THREE
amazing riflemen. (And the CTers need THREE shooters too, make no
mistake about that. Because just two gunmen aren't enough to advance
that theory, based on the timing of the victims' reactions as seen in
the Zapruder Film.)

And yet I'm the one who has the "vivid imagination", eh?

Classic irony.

aeffects

Nov 23, 2007, 5:28:30 PM11/23/07

yoHavey..... now how would you do that..... your sorry Lone Nut ass
was hiding in some canucks coal cellar in Manitoba --- but feel free
to get down to Las Vegas, try your luck.... I'll show you how the real
world turns.... you lower than pond scum, fraud! Trying to impersonate
a Vietnam Vet....... sheeeeesh!

YoHarvey

Nov 23, 2007, 8:42:50 PM11/23/07
> a Vietnam Vet....... sheeeeesh!- Hide quoted text -

WTF? Why would I want to go to Manitoba? Been to Vegas many times.
Fun town. The only thing that turns in YOUR world Healy is Holmes,
when he's rotating on YOU. TY again for your "pond scum" comment.
Only reinforces what I've been saying. No education, no vocabulary.
Duh, so surprising lol. Lastly, Healy, weak minded individuls like
YOU typically impersonate military veterans, specifically Vietnam
vets. Know why? It's the ONLY thing on your resume possibly
believeable. Howeer, like the entirety of your life, it's probably
bull also :-). Of course, with the info I have on you, getting a
hold of your DD-214 presents no problem. I'll post it shortly. K
toots?