Over Time...

1 view

Timelord

Jun 29, 2008, 11:44:29 AM6/29/08
to alt.conspiracy.jfk
After all of these years I have some to only one conclusion...

This nation will never be free again.
Until the conspirators all are brought to Justus

Charles Albrecht 06/29/2008

--
Thanks,
Timelord

Bud

Jun 29, 2008, 1:03:13 PM6/29/08
On Jun 29, 11:44 am, "Timelord" <timel...@cpbbs.synchro.net.remove-oql-

this> wrote:
> After all of these years I have some to only one conclusion...
>
> This nation will never be free again.
> Until the conspirators all are brought to Justus

Who the fuck is Justus, and why does he want to meet conspirators?

BTW, Ruby provided all the justice there was to be had in this
whole sory affair.

David Von Pein

Jun 29, 2008, 4:52:22 PM6/29/08

>>> "Until the conspirators all are brought to Justus." <<<

Buford T., I presume.

http://www.policescan.us/justice.gif

aeffects

Jun 29, 2008, 6:05:23 PM6/29/08
On Jun 29, 10:03 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 11:44 am, "Timelord" <timel...@cpbbs.synchro.net.remove-oql-
>
> this> wrote:
> > After all of these years I have some to only one conclusion...
>
> > This nation will never be free again.
> > Until the conspirators all are brought to Justus
>
> Who the fuck is Justus, and why does he want to meet conspirators?

myl, your sinsitave this dey... puker up loverly your on cadeed kamra

> BTW, Ruby provided all the justice there was to be had in this
> whole sory affair.
>
> > Charles Albrecht 06/29/2008
>
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Timelord
> > Charlie's Place BBS, Newsgroups - Games - Files - Gifs
> > --- Synchronet 3.14a-Win32 NewsLink 2.03

> > Charlie's Place BBS -http://cpbbs.synchro.net:8080-telnet://cpbbs.synchro.net.16:8023 -ftp://cpbbs.synchro.net:8021/00index.html

David Von Pein

Jun 29, 2008, 6:51:58 PM6/29/08

Was that Greek, Crackpipe?? (Or kookese?)

aeffects

Jun 30, 2008, 12:07:16 AM6/30/08
On Jun 29, 3:51 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Was that Greek, Crackpipe?? (Or kookese?)

David... When you cease sharing a bedroom with your brother at Mom's
house, we'll fill you in.....ya fucking Lone Nut Kookster, you!

Timelord

Jun 29, 2008, 11:59:50 PM6/29/08
to Bud
"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

> On Jun 29, 11:44 am, "Timelord" <timel...@cpbbs.synchro.net.remove-oql-
> this> wrote:
>> After all of these years I have some to only one conclusion...
>>
>> This nation will never be free again.
>> Until the conspirators all are brought to Justus
>
> Who the fuck is Justus, and why does he want to meet conspirators?
>
> BTW, Ruby provided all the justice there was to be had in this
> whole sory affair.

LOL, It has always bin my opinion that Jack Ruby was one of the men that
pulled
the trigger ( Thus the quotable ).

--
Thanks,
Timelord
Charlie's Place BBS, Newsgroups - Games - Files - Gifs
--- Synchronet 3.14a-Win32 NewsLink 2.03

David Von Pein

Jun 30, 2008, 2:39:04 AM6/30/08

Bud

Jun 30, 2008, 2:11:25 PM6/30/08

Why don`t you take a hot soldering iron to that last handful of
brain cells, and put them out of their misery, addict?

Timelord

Jun 30, 2008, 10:38:23 PM6/30/08

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message
LOL,LOL,LOL
I was talking about Ruby Shoot JFK ( DUH ) then killing LHO to cover it up!
BTW I don't do drugs and I am old enough to remember that day...
I suggest you take another look at the film All you need is in there...

David Von Pein

Jul 1, 2008, 1:59:47 AM7/1/08

>>> "I was talking about Ruby shoot[ing] JFK (DUH), then killing LHO to cover it up!" <<<

To quote "Timelord":

LOL, LOL, LOL!

>>> "BTW, I don't do drugs and I am old enough to remember that day." <<<

Too bad you're not old enough to get the facts straight about JFK's
tragic murder, though.

>>> "I suggest you take another look at the film. All you need is in there." <<<

Oh! You mean there's a brand-new "RUBY SHOOTS JFK" film that I'm not
aware of?!

Great! Where is it? I'd love to see it.

But if you're referring to this film (linked below), maybe you should
take another look at it. Because Jack Ruby's nowhere to be found:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqc0JH8VU-A

aeffects

Jul 1, 2008, 4:38:42 AM7/1/08

shall we take your word for that? Your same word that VB's Reclaiming
History was going to be a mega-hit..... shit son, no one would believe
you if you said Jack Webb was in the film -- Go fill some sandbags,
sonny -- do something constructive.... hell take a junior college
class in Public Relations and Marketing.... ROTFLMFAO!

> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqc0JH8VU-A

lazu...@webtv.net

Jul 1, 2008, 5:59:04 AM7/1/08
Maybe David, old Von Pein( and for chrissakes has anyone ever met this
guy yet?) can go on the road and sell those gilligan island dvd's at
swapmeets down south...probably go like hotcakes...

aeffects

Jul 1, 2008, 4:51:24 PM7/1/08

he's a ghost, Laz.... rumor has it, he's never appeared in public,
anywhere.... no JFK seminar's, nada...... just a simple old guy hiding
out in 'ole Indiana trying to sell old timeTV and baseballDVD's.....
and daBug completely overtook him, gave up his business,
everything..... Presently he's 15,000+ USENET posts into the Lone Nut
side of things.... I'd say he's smitten with us.... :)

David Von Pein

Jul 1, 2008, 7:48:09 PM7/1/08

>>> "rumor has it, he's never appeared in public, anywhere.... no JFK seminars, nada." <<<

Being an LNer, why on Earth would I have any desire at all to attend
any of the silly conspiracy-oriented "JFK seminars" that you kooks
have every year?

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 1, 2008, 8:26:01 PM7/1/08
>> Being an LNer, why on Earth would I have any desire at all to attend any of the silly conspiracy-oriented "JFK seminars" that you kooks have every year?<<

Gearing up for your all-nighter Dave? Did you drink plenty of coffee
or Mountain Dew?

David Von Pein

Jul 1, 2008, 8:50:15 PM7/1/08

>>> "Gearing up for your all-nighter Dave? Did you drink plenty of coffee or Mountain Dew?" <<<

Any more innocent housewives you would like to accuse of being
involved in a conspiracy to murder the POTUS without a lick of proof,
Mr. Rob-Kook?

Here's a hint for you....

Try Earlene Roberts (LHO's housekeeper) today. She surely has a
skeleton in her closet somewhere. Get to work on Earlene. You don't
REALLY believe her when she said that Oswald came into the house "in a
hurry", do you? Come now!

aeffects

Jul 1, 2008, 11:10:56 PM7/1/08

you're a ghost, son! P-O-O-F No one knows who you are, no PA's
(personal appearences) nothing -- why not son? Who are you David?

aeffects

Jul 1, 2008, 11:11:36 PM7/1/08

Who ARE you David?

David Von Pein

Jul 1, 2008, 11:53:51 PM7/1/08

So, if someone doesn't make personal appearances at JFK seminars, they
are a "ghost" (which means they don't even exist, I guess). Is that
correct, C-Pipe? ~shrug~

Just when you think a kook can't possibly dig himself a deeper Kook
Hole -- he goes and fools you and digs all the way to China.

tomnln

Jul 1, 2008, 11:57:23 PM7/1/08

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

TRANSLATION;

David's position is NOT Defensible! ! ! !

Timelord

Jul 2, 2008, 12:38:09 AM7/2/08
to aeffects
"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You know I seen some silly come backs in my time but ( The original message
was intended to remind you guys that the film of the JFK shooting had bin
tampered with ) The fact that it is tampered with is called a flat fact thus
a conspiracy must exist ( As LHO was already dead at the time the film was
released )... You guys really need to think about these things.
IE: You have all the information you need A conspiracy MUST exist...

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 3:36:45 AM7/2/08

point to one public appearance son.... one talking engagement
concerning the JFK assassination.... 15,000+ plus posts? What's up
with that? Ya want credibility here's your chance, son..... Step out
become the man of the hour.... where's your courage.... tell us you
exist, not a ghost.... P-O-O-F.....

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 3:39:47 AM7/2/08
On Jul 1, 9:38 pm, "Timelord" <timel...@cpbbs.synchro.net.remove-col-
this> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Being an LNer, why on Earth would I have any desire at all to attend
> >> any of the silly conspiracy-oriented "JFK seminars" that you kooks
> >> have every year?
>
> > you're a ghost, son! P-O-O-F No one knows who you are, no PA's
> > (personal appearences) nothing -- why not son? Who are you David?
>
> You know I seen some silly come backs in my time but ( The original message
> was intended to remind you guys that the film of the JFK shooting had bin
> tampered with ) The fact that it is tampered with is called a flat fact thus
> a conspiracy must exist ( As LHO was already dead at the time the film was
> released )... You guys really need to think about these things.

those that aren't paid here have thought plenty. We KNOW it's
conspiracy. Mr. David "the ghost" Von Pein can't afford it to be
conspiracy... his ENTIRE life is centered around Lone Nutterism....

> IE: You have all the information you need A conspiracy MUST exist...
> --
> Thanks,
> Timelord
> Charlie's Place BBS, Newsgroups - Games - Files - Gifs
> --- Synchronet 3.14a-Win32 NewsLink 2.03

> Charlie's Place BBS -http://cpbbs.synchro.net:8080- telnet://cpbbs.synchro.net.16:8023 -ftp://cpbbs.synchro.net:8021/00index.html

Bud

Jul 2, 2008, 6:07:49 AM7/2/08
On Jul 2, 3:39 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 1, 9:38 pm, "Timelord" <timel...@cpbbs.synchro.net.remove-col-
>

> this> wrote:
> > "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > you're a ghost, son! P-O-O-F No one knows who you are, no PA's
> > > (personal appearences) nothing -- why not son? Who are you David?
>
> > You know I seen some silly come backs in my time but ( The original message
> > was intended to remind you guys that the film of the JFK shooting had bin
> > tampered with ) The fact that it is tampered with is called a flat fact thus
> > a conspiracy must exist ( As LHO was already dead at the time the film was
> > released )... You guys really need to think about these things.
>
> those that aren't paid here have thought plenty.

But always stupid shit. About Oz being some kind of deep cover spy,
and umbrella that fire poison darts, and gunmen down sewers.

> We KNOW it's
> conspiracy.

No point in arguing with an idiot about what he claims to know.

> Mr. David "the ghost" Von Pein can't afford it to be
> conspiracy... his ENTIRE life is centered around Lone Nutterism....

Does the death of conspiracy in this case scare you, drugmeister?

> > IE: You have all the information you need A conspiracy MUST exist...
> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Timelord
> > Charlie's Place BBS, Newsgroups - Games - Files - Gifs
> > --- Synchronet 3.14a-Win32 NewsLink 2.03

> > Charlie's Place BBS -http://cpbbs.synchro.net:8080-telnet://cpbbs.synchro.net.16:8023 -ftp://cpbbs.synchro.net:8021/00index.html

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 1:38:27 PM7/2/08

oh dudster, ya gotta stop cooking crack in that tinfoil beanie of
yours, son! Dirty needles and what-not, ya haven't a chance Pudge.....
Son, ya need conspiracy more than I do.... your entire life and for
the immediate future revolves around conspiracy. Without conspiracy
what do you have to say, Pudge? Talk about addicted... You're bent
Pudge! LMFAO!

Now drift on back to your letters to that college rag editor gig...
Let the big boys deal with these "conspiracy" issues, till you learn
the ropes anyway. eh! we'll let you know when that is....

Bud

Jul 2, 2008, 4:30:15 PM7/2/08

I piss pure mountain spring water, addict. If you need me to
provide some for your PO, just let me know.

>Dirty needles and what-not, ya haven't a chance Pudge.....
> Son, ya need conspiracy more than I do.... your entire life and for
> the immediate future revolves around conspiracy. Without conspiracy
> what do you have to say, Pudge? Talk about addicted... You're bent
> Pudge! LMFAO!

"pudge" three times? Keep fishing, you might someday snag a keeper.

> Now drift on back to your letters to that college rag editor gig...
> Let the big boys deal with these "conspiracy" issues,

By "big boys" you mean retards, right?

>till you learn
> the ropes anyway. eh! we'll let you know when that is....

Who is going to tell you, Ben? He didn`t seem too enthused about
meeting you when you broached the idea of getting together for a
"Brokeback Mountain" weekend.

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 4:48:04 PM7/2/08

son, you're too much fun withOUT the keepers

> > Now drift on back to your letters to that college rag editor gig...
> > Let the big boys deal with these "conspiracy" issues,
>
> By "big boys" you mean retards, right?
>
> >till you learn
> > the ropes anyway. eh! we'll let you know when that is....
>
> Who is going to tell you, Ben? He didn`t seem too enthused about
> meeting you when you broached the idea of getting together for a
> "Brokeback Mountain" weekend.

you have a gi too? Gird those loins, son..... psssst (looks like ole
Jer really fucked up) can you imagine ole Tom Lowry and Jer are one in
the same....?

aeffects

Jul 2, 2008, 4:51:59 PM7/2/08
btw.... everytime I ring that empty bell called you skull, ya bring up
Ben Holmes....and all sorts of sexual nastiness, are you a pervert,
Dudster? Squashed, hidden, nefarious desires?

where of WHERE is the Lone Nut Varsity? I miss ole Steve *you're a
hot* Keating.... <grin>

Timelord

Jul 2, 2008, 5:22:13 PM7/2/08
to aeffects
"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Ouch That did not work, Well maybe I should try something else.
First I do not believe in ghosts. hhhhmmmm...

Question: How do we get a complete copy of the film ( McGruder )?
and Do any of you have a copy of " The Atomic Bomb Movie"?

--
Thanks,
Timelord
Charlie's Place BBS, Newsgroups - Games - Files - Gifs
--- Synchronet 3.14a-Win32 NewsLink 2.03

David Von Pein

Jul 2, 2008, 6:40:09 PM7/2/08

>>> "How do we get a complete copy of the film (McGruder)?" <<<

Timelord is definitely a well-versed JFK researcher/devotee. He thinks
Abraham "McGruder" took the famous film of JFK's murder on Nov. 22.
And he also seems to think that Jack Ruby is visible in the "McGruder
Film", shooting at the President.

(Where do these CTers come from -- Idiot University?)

Bud

Jul 2, 2008, 8:32:52 PM7/2/08
On Jul 2, 4:51 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> btw....

Oh, goody, a reprise.

>everytime I ring that empty bell called you skull,

Doubtful you could operate a bell.

> ya bring up
> Ben Holmes....and all sorts of sexual nastiness, are you a pervert,
> Dudster?

You exhibit unhealthy, unwholesome, slavish man-love towards Ben,
and you ask if I`m a pervert?

> Squashed, hidden, nefarious desires?

Oh, them? Yah, plenty of those.

> where of WHERE is the Lone Nut Varsity? I miss ole Steve *you're a
> hot* Keating.... <grin>

"hoot", you grinning monkey.

Timelord

Jul 3, 2008, 1:49:14 AM7/3/08
"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message
WRONG on both counts Wake up There are more than one
film. more than one bit of evidence ( I ask the question:
do any of you have " The Atomic Bomb Movie" )
Its one of those cases where someone left something
in it that should have bin Cut.

As I have always believed that Jack Ruby was in the shooting teems
and still do I make no apologies at all.

I should make a suggestion and someone should get the original
JFK film ( All of it ) and send it in for full computer enhancement.

Maybe this will help.