More proof of a bumbling idiot

1 view

Eusebi...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2007, 10:57:49 PM3/4/07
Chief Inspector Rossley?
Sherlock Rossley?

Talk about the gang that could not shoot straight!

tomnln

Mar 4, 2007, 11:09:51 PM3/4/07
You Dodge evidence/.testimony.
You Lie your teeth out
You RUN like a Coward

What's next Pimp?

<Eusebi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Eusebi...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2007, 11:31:17 PM3/4/07
On Mar 4, 11:09 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> You Dodge evidence/.testimony.
> You Lie your teeth out
> You RUN like a Coward
>
> What's next Pimp?
>
> <Eusebio.Az...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > Chief Inspector Rossley?
> > Sherlock Rossley?
>
> > Talk about the gang that could not shoot straight!- Hide quoted text -

Don't you think I have embarassed you enough for one night?

Eusebi...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2007, 11:48:25 PM3/4/07
> Don't you think I have embarassed you enough for one night?- Hide quoted text -

My first 3 posts, dumb as stump, were INSULTS in Spanish, you weren't
even smart enough to cut and paste them in Google to figure out what I
said!

cdddraftsman

Mar 5, 2007, 1:50:57 AM3/5/07
> said!-

I tink he take off likey red hot tomaly or jumping bean , he so angry
for you caused him mucho embarrassment . He was so close yet so far
away from big breakthrough in non-existent JFK rubbish conspiracy ! He
so mad he turn red , bue , green , purple and then black with rage at
you ! Maybe it isn't good time to ask for Sherlock Rossley
autograph .................hehehehe ! ........tl

tomnln

Mar 5, 2007, 3:56:20 PM3/5/07
NOT a bit;

All you've proven is that you're a LIAR.

but, we already knew that from HERE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/frick.htm

<Eusebi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

tomnln

Mar 5, 2007, 4:00:01 PM3/5/07
Since when does Anyone care what a LIAR has to say??

Your Resume' to Satan is HERE>>> http://www.whokilledjfk.net/frick.htm

ALL in your own words.

When are you gonna STOP by Criminal???

<Eusebi...@gmail.com> wrote in message