WHO IS ANTON BATEY ?

Gil Jesus

Feb 18, 2011, 8:25:01 AM2/18/11

lazu...@webtv.net

Feb 18, 2011, 2:03:45 PM2/18/11
There's a lot of people who take crazy, contrarian views in the JFK
Assassination, never seeing another's point of view, or ever
acknowledging corroborating evidence that doesn't fit their pet
theories... and will argue incessantly...this guy sounds like one of
them...Laz

timstter

Feb 18, 2011, 9:39:16 PM2/18/11

There's a lot of people who try to bore people to death with their
rambling, paranoid nonsense.

Jim DiEugenio comes to mind! This bloke didn't even know Ed (INCA)
Butler's name, calling him George Butler instead, his research was so
poor!

His whole retelling of Oswald's time in New Orleans was HOPELESSLY off
the mark in his inaccurate little pot boiler, Destiny Betrayed.

Accuracy Betrayed would have been a MUCH better title.

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Feb 19, 2011, 4:37:32 AM2/19/11
On Feb 18, 6:39 pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 19, 6:03 am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > There's a lot of people who take crazy, contrarian views in the JFK
> > Assassination, never seeing another's point of view, or ever
> > acknowledging corroborating evidence that doesn't fit their pet
> > theories...   and will argue  incessantly...this guy sounds like one of
> > them...Laz
>
> There's a lot of people who try to bore people to death with their
> rambling, paranoid nonsense.
>
> Jim DiEugenio comes to mind!

you .john mcmadman lone nut troll-idiots are so damn predictable,
you're actually funny.... you're also terrified of Jimmy Di.... why is
that moron?

tom...@cox.net

Feb 19, 2011, 11:06:36 AM2/19/11
aeffects <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 18, 6:39=A0pm, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > On Feb 19, 6:03=A0am, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> > > There's a lot of people who take crazy, contrarian views in the JFK
> > > Assassination, never seeing another's point of view, or ever
> > > acknowledging corroborating evidence that doesn't fit their pet
> > > theories... =A0 and will argue =A0incessantly...this guy sounds like
> > > on=

> e of
> > > them...Laz
> >
> > There's a lot of people who try to bore people to death with their
> > rambling, paranoid nonsense.
> >
> > Jim DiEugenio comes to mind!
>
> you .john mcmadman lone nut troll-idiots are so damn predictable,
> you're actually funny.... you're also terrified of Jimmy Di.... why is
> that moron?
>
> This bloke didn't even know Ed (INCA)
> > Butler's name, calling him George Butler instead, his research was so
> > poor!
> >
> > His whole retelling of Oswald's time in New Orleans was HOPELESSLY off
> > the mark in his inaccurate little pot boiler, Destiny Betrayed.
> >
> > Accuracy Betrayed would have been a MUCH better title.
> >
> > Informative Regards,
> >
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

ASSHOLE rOB-tIM-aZCUE-JUSTME-hugo dOES not EVeN KNOW THAT aZCUE REALLY dOES
HAVE A SON.

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

Samantha Brown

Feb 19, 2011, 4:37:01 PM2/19/11

<tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

LOL

timstter

Feb 19, 2011, 4:48:02 PM2/19/11
On Feb 20, 3:06 am, tom...@cox.net wrote:

Que? Clownnln made a complete FOOL of himself as he BEGGED the bogus
Azcue son for inside information. Here are some of the exchanges as
sent Rob Spencer (Azcue's son):

QUOTE ON:

Rossley on:

"Is your Father still Alive?

Did your father tell you it was NOT Oswald in the Consulate?

Do you live in Cuba now?"

Azcue On:

My father has passed many many years ago, I live now in Miami,
Florida. My father was a great supporter of the Revolution and spoke
greatly of El Presidente Fidel Castro and President Kennedy.
My father told me many stories of the old days in Mexico City, he said
there were many spies in Mexico City, but Oswald was not one of them

I have to go, I am sorry my english is not good, I have not lerned
much since I came to America in 1984, but I have taken a few classes
at the University and am practicing more now.

Perhaps you can write me again

Eusobio Azcue

Rossley On:
I would Love to see your Father's papers.

Can you make copies for me?

Do you have a scanner that will allow you to scan them & send them
along as an attachment to e-mail?

In testimony your Fatger said the Oswald he saw at the embassy was NOT
the real Oswald.

Thank You, Tom

Azcue on:
Mr. Tomnln,

Almost all of my father's papers are in Spanish. They are
communications between the Cuban Consulate and many other Consulates
around the world. There are a few writen in English but most are
Spanish.

I see on your website that you have written about my father. That is
why I give you these papers, maybe it will help you no? I came across
your website while I was researching some things for my class.

Rossley On:
would very much like to read what your Father wrote.

I am particularily interested what he wrote about his work in Mxico
City.

Do you want to send them via the Internet?

Do you want to send them by U S Mail?

Thanks Again, Tom Rossley

QUOTE OFF

KUTGW, tomnln!

LMFAO Regards,

aeffects

Feb 20, 2011, 2:07:45 PM2/20/11
On Feb 19, 1:37 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

think tuna, hon... T-U-N-A.

Fat's make an overture yet?

> > --
> > --------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------

Samantha Brown

Feb 20, 2011, 3:41:14 PM2/20/11

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

think tuna, hon... T-U-N-A.

At least Toothless is unintentionally funny, you're just pathetic. Grow up
you sad little man.

aeffects

Feb 20, 2011, 3:46:05 PM2/20/11
On Feb 20, 12:41 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I snap my finger you crawl in... whose the dumbshit tuna crotch? Can't
help yourself, can ya shithead!

Samantha Brown

Feb 20, 2011, 3:51:58 PM2/20/11

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh dear! Perhaps it's Tourettes. How sad. You poor little man. No wonder
you're so angry.

aeffects

Feb 20, 2011, 8:07:13 PM2/20/11
On Feb 20, 12:51 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>

you're addicted tootsie-roll... and you didn't sign up for this lind
of lone nut-troll bullshit did ya? I bet you even thought this would
be a cakewalk, not knowing you'd be changing from one alias to another
multiple times daily, eh?

Samantha Brown

Feb 20, 2011, 9:48:08 PM2/20/11

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Once again you illustrate your sick little obsession with me turtle face.
Trust me, you are way out of your league. Why don't you go and give your
wife a big bunch of flowers and thank the stars that there are retarded
people like her who dont know any better.
As for hygiene,unlike you, I don't have hideous acne scars that frighten
small children as I pass. Perhaps cleanliness wasn't discussed in your home.
Either way, it's no reason to be bitter. Cheer up Heeley, perhaps the blind
would agree to befriend you. Although, your lack of character and abysmal
personality will ultimately be your undoing. You poor little ugly loser.

Ps - don't bother responding, your posts thus far have been as usual,
disappointing.

aeffects

Feb 21, 2011, 2:31:41 PM2/21/11
On Feb 20, 6:48 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>

you're not in charge here, tuna.... here puss, puss, puss! LMFAO!

aeffects

Feb 21, 2011, 2:33:43 PM2/21/11

sorry Gil, our tuna queen needed a little mayo...... ROTFLMFAO! ! !

Now back to: WHO IS ANTON BATEY ?

tom...@cox.net

Feb 21, 2011, 8:57:34 PM2/21/11
Hey Timmy;

Is this your public claim that Azcue did NOT have a son? ? ?

timstter <tims...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 20, 3:06=A0am, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> > aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:

> like

> > > e of

> > > you .john mcmadman lone nut troll-idiots are so damn predictable,
> > > you're actually funny.... you're also terrified of Jimmy Di.... why
> > > is that moron?
> >
> > > This bloke didn't even know Ed (INCA)

> > ASSHOLE rOB-tIM-aZCUE-JUSTME-hugo dOES not EVeN KNOW THAT aZCUE REALLY

> > dO=

> ES
> > HAVE A SON.
> >
> > --
> > --------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------

> > Usenet Newsgroup Service =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0
> > =A0$=

tom...@cox.net

Feb 21, 2011, 8:59:09 PM2/21/11

Is this fucking "ABOMINATION" still alive? ? ?

> > > --------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------
> > > Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB

tom...@cox.net

Feb 21, 2011, 9:00:53 PM2/21/11
"Samantha Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 20, 12:51 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:
> > "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > .. On Feb 20, 12:41 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>

Proving that the only thing lower thn a Know-Nothing, is n ashole who don't
wanna learn nuthin ! ! !

Samantha Brown

Feb 21, 2011, 10:30:35 PM2/21/11

<tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

Nice to see the stroke has had no adverse effects on Toothless, He's still a
demented bigot. Get well soonish Tomln you pathetic waste of skin.

aeffects

Feb 21, 2011, 11:49:27 PM2/21/11
On Feb 21, 7:30 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>

wrote:
> <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message

karma is a bitch, isn't hon... time to get right with the gawd of YOUR
understanding (and it ain't a she!)

Samantha Brown

Feb 22, 2011, 4:52:16 AM2/22/11

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I'll be standing right behind you in the queue Turtleface. Although
hypocrisy won't feature quite as much for me as it will you. Sad little
loser.

tom...@cox.net

Feb 22, 2011, 1:16:32 PM2/22/11
"Samantha Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
> > "Samantha Brown" <samjb...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> "aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> >> ... On Feb 19, 1:37 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>
yOU'R still ASHMED TO POST UNDER YOUR REAL NAME hUH tODD vAUGHAN ! !

see>>>http://www.whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

aeffects

Feb 22, 2011, 3:20:08 PM2/22/11
On Feb 22, 1:52 am, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>

thank you tuna crotch... it's the 45 questions shithead! We await your
feeble attempt! You didn't pass muster the last time, show us you've
grown, hell show our audience you've grown... I'm sure they'd like to
believe you're here for something other than looking for, er, DATES of
the female variety....

Carry on !!!!! R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O

aeffects

Feb 22, 2011, 3:22:46 PM2/22/11
On Feb 22, 10:16 am, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> > <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message
> yOU'R still ASHMED TO POST UNDER YOUR REAL NAME hUH tODD vAUGHAN ! !

perhaps Samantha Brown the troll, is consumed with guilt? seems a lone
nut fact these past few years...

> see>>>http://www.whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

Samantha Brown

Feb 22, 2011, 4:36:04 PM2/22/11

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Carry on !!!!! R-O-T-F-L-M-F-A-O

Thats not laughter Heeeeleey. Thats hysteria. The mentally disturbed rarely
know the difference. Anything else I can do to help? I know some excellent
plastic surgeons too. Perhaps fixing up your face would be the place to
start, after all that is probably the source of your obvious pyschological
difficulties. Time to sort yourself out, after all your not getting any
younger Junkie.
Stop wasting time trying to get the Dwarfs attention by posting his
redundant and oft answered silly questions. It just makes you looks sad and
dseparate. Poor little ugly, ignored, cretinous, lonely chap.

timstter

Feb 23, 2011, 6:37:30 AM2/23/11
> Usenet Newsgroup Service                        $9.95/Month 30GB

Huh? Oh no, that's my public claim that you BEGGED the bogus Azcue son
for inside information even after his first post to you was enquiring
whether you were *mui locos* or not.

HOWEVER did you fall for the transparent ruse tomnln, LOL!

mucher1

Feb 23, 2011, 7:21:39 AM2/23/11

It doubtful that someone with tomnln's vocabulary would take serious
offense to being described as *muy loco* and as one who has
*relaciones sexuales con las ovejas*. To a *viejo de muchas
perversiones* like him, they must sound almost like terms of
endearment.

tom...@cox.net

Feb 23, 2011, 1:29:34 PM2/23/11
zcue Really DID have a son , it was Natural to corespond wih him.
it was Your Stupidity that you di NOT bleelieve Azcue had a son.

Ya Fuckin DUMMY ! ! !

tom...@cox.net

Feb 23, 2011, 1:32:14 PM2/23/11
mucher1 <muc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 23 Feb., 12:37, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 22, 12:57=A0pm, tom...@cox.net wrote:
> >
> > > Hey Timmy;
> >
> > > Is this your public claim that Azcue did NOT have a son? ? ?

> he

> ver
> et
> guy

> eir

> hy

> was

> SLY

> LLY

> =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0 =3DA0

> > > --
> > > --------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------
> > > Usenet Newsgroup Service =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0
> > > =
> =A0$9.95/Month 30GB

> > Huh? Oh no, that's my public claim that you BEGGED the bogus Azcue son
> > for inside information even after his first post to you was enquiring
> > whether you were *mui locos* or not.
>
> It doubtful that someone with tomnln's vocabulary would take serious
> offense to being described as *muy loco* and as one who has
> *relaciones sexuales con las ovejas*. To a *viejo de muchas
> perversiones* like him, they must sound almost like terms of
> endearment.
>
> > HOWEVER did you fall for the transparent ruse tomnln, LOL!
> >
> > KUTGW, tomnln!
> >
> > LMFAO Regards,
> >
> > Tim Brennan
> > Sydney, Australia
> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

LAST CHANCE FOR THE COWARD MUCHER1>>>
http://www.whokilledjfk.net/invitation.htm

bigdog

Feb 23, 2011, 4:30:14 PM2/23/11
On Feb 21, 10:30 pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>

wrote:
> <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> > "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> >> "aeffects" <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > Usenet Newsgroup Service                        $9.95/Month 30GB- Hide quoted text -

A stroke can cause severe brain damage. In Rosstards case, there was
no danger of that.

aeffects

Feb 24, 2011, 3:42:18 AM2/24/11

Anton Batey is John Corbett justme1952's hubbie -- ROTFLMFAO oh
cherish the thought! the dumbest of all the dumbshits bigdog lil-
dickee is trying for the bigtime! ! ! !

tom...@cox.net

Feb 24, 2011, 9:19:17 AM2/24/11
bigdog <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 21, 10:30=A0pm, "Samantha Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au>

> wrote:
> > <tom...@cox.net> wrote in message

> ..

> he

> ver

> et
> sounds

> eir

> hy

> was

> SLY

> > > Is this fucking "ABOMINATION" still alive? ? ?
> >
> > Nice to see the stroke has had no adverse effects on Toothless, He's
> > stil=
> l a
> > demented bigot. =A0Get well soonish Tomln you pathetic waste of skin.

> > > --
> > > --------------------http://NewsReader.Com/--------------------
> > > Usenet Newsgroup Service =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0
> > > =
> =A0$9.95/Month 30GB- Hide quoted text -

> A stroke can cause severe brain damage. In Rosstards case, there was
> no danger of that.

jOHN;
yOU'RE A nazi COCKSUCKER WHO BELIEVES IN "gUILT BY aCUSATION".

David Von Pein

Feb 25, 2011, 1:10:16 PM2/25/11

Speaking of Anton Batey....

I took a quick look at his YouTube main channel page today (in order
to see if Anton or anyone else has cared enough to comment on the
silly CTKA.net article that Jim DiEugenio posted recently about Mr.
Batey; and, btw, as of today--2/25/11--there's not a single comment on
Anton's YouTube main page about that article), and I stumbled across
the following hilarious 3-part video series, in which Anton interviews
"Brother Harry", a fictional pastor from a fictional church in Iowa.
(It's all a satire and parody.)

These videos are funnier than fourteen episodes of "The Simpsons" laid
end to end. From a flat Earth to Mormons in their underwear, "Brother
Harry" has an opinion about it all. Enjoy:

http://DVP-Potpourri.blogspot.com/2011/02/million-laughs-with-kooky-preacher.html

timstter

Feb 26, 2011, 11:28:21 PM2/26/11

It was *natural* to corespond [sic] with a guy who kicked off his
communication with you like this?:

QUOTE ON:

Su madre es una puta! Es mui LOCO!

QUOTE OFF

Why did you imagine you'd be getting anything exclusive out of a
character like THAT, tomnln?

How GULLIBLE can ya get?!!

timstter

Mar 2, 2011, 7:10:30 AM3/2/11