Dr. Flim-Flam Baden

tomnln

Jul 18, 2008, 4:55:12 PM7/18/08
In case McAdams don't post this one.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message
news:91c09dcd-4d0b-489d...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> Yes.
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.%20JFK%20HEAD%20X-RAY?gda=t5lWSEUAAABrEH4yw07ipnsmlUNdPxtmacxiBWxDPWBSXBdc4cYp7WG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDSFwjKfnRyfQ7qIBJo_o-vrwKbTaMHo_0cbUNo4A2jWCQ&gsc=FfRawwsAAAAts84rG444YVfHVei129Od
>

> "There was no defect or wound to the rear of Kennedy's head
> other than the entrance wound in the upper right part of the head." --
> Michael Baden; January 2000

Dr. Flim-Flam Baden Below.

http://www.noisivision.com/JFK.htm

Gil Jesus

Jul 18, 2008, 5:04:41 PM7/18/08
> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:91c09dcd-4d0b-489d...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> > � � �"There was no defect or wound to the rear of Kennedy's head

> > other than the entrance wound in the upper right part of the head." --
> > Michael Baden; January 2000

But the HSCA Medical Panel (of which Dr. Baden was chairman) was not
allowed to view the responses to the interviews of witnesses who saw
the wound at the rear of the head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4PcJLdiZhM

Of course, Von Pinhead doesn't tell you that part. He just presents a
conclusion that was based on incomplete information.

The truth is usually not in what Von Pinhead tells you, it's usually
in what he DOESN'T tell you....Par for the course, folks.

Thank Goodness for videos.

Ben Holmes

Jul 18, 2008, 5:23:25 PM7/18/08
In article <78991d1f-ae97-4be3...@25g2000hsx.googlegroups.com>,
Gil Jesus says...

>> "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote in messagenews:91c09dcd-4d0b=
>-489d-b762-...@x35g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...
>

>> > =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD"There was no defect or wound to the rear =

>of Kennedy's head
>> > other than the entrance wound in the upper right part of the head." --
>> > Michael Baden; January 2000
>

>But the HSCA Medical Panel (of which Dr. Baden was chairman) was not
>allowed to view the responses to the interviews of witnesses who saw
>the wound at the rear of the head.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dd4PcJLdiZhM

>Of course, Von Pinhead doesn't tell you that part. He just presents a
>conclusion that was based on incomplete information.
>
>The truth is usually not in what Von Pinhead tells you, it's usually
>in what he DOESN'T tell you....Par for the course, folks.
>
>Thank Goodness for videos.

Most revealing of all, is that the troll bases his opinion of the back of JFK's
head on the assertion of someone who never saw it.

Anyone with just a tad bit of intelligence and honesty would base their opinion
on those who were provably in a position to KNOW the facts.

David Von Pein

Jul 19, 2008, 3:20:56 AM7/19/08

>>> "Most revealing of all, is that the troll bases his opinion of the back of JFK's head on the assertion of someone who never saw it." <<<

No. I base my overall conclusion mostly on the following two photos,
which irrevocably provide the best evidence for the condition of the
back of JFK's head....and there simply is no hole in the FAR-RIGHT-
REAR in EITHER photograph. It's not there. So nobody at Parkland (or
Bethesda) could have seen what simply is not there. Period.

Ben and other assorted rabid CTers, however, would rather rely on the
"BOH Wound" witnesses exclusively, even though the following two
images provide much better evidence than ANY of those witnesses
provide. .....

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.%20JFK%20HEAD%20X-RAY?gda=t5lWSEUAAABrEH4yw07ipnsmlUNdPxtmacxiBWxDPWBSXBdc4cYp7WG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDSFwjKfnRyfQ7qIBJo_o-vrwKbTaMHo_0cbUNo4A2jWCQ&gsc=FfRawwsAAAAts84rG444YVfHVei129Od

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.%20JFK%20AUTOPSY%20PHOTO?gda=nWX9jkcAAABrEH4yw07ipnsmlUNdPxtma4SDDvRMns1-mPBafoeGamG1qiJ7UbTIup-M2XPURDQigVbThTP8TDn4ugjKLpza8B2-MV0IipJI7NbJ85PE2Q

Gil Jesus

Jul 19, 2008, 6:17:13 AM7/19/08
On 18 Jul 2008 14:23:25 -0700, Ben Holmes <ad...@khadaji.com> wrote:

>Most revealing of all, is that the troll bases his opinion of the back of JFK's
>head on the assertion of someone who never saw it.
>
>Anyone with just a tad bit of intelligence and honesty would base their opinion
>on those who were provably in a position to KNOW the facts.

Agreed, Ben. That's the way it works in a deceiver's world. Everyone
who actually SAW the head wound with their OWN TWO EYES got it wrong,
while those who examined doctored photographs got it right.

One of the sins of the LN position is that it is so ridiculous from
the standpoint of common sense, that it serves to insult one's
intelligence.

Which is why only a small minority support it.

Herbert Blenner

Jul 19, 2008, 4:20:56 PM7/19/08
On Jul 19, 3:20 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> No. I base my overall conclusion mostly on the following two photos,
> which irrevocably provide the best evidence for the condition of the
> back of JFK's head....and there simply is no hole in the FAR-RIGHT-
> REAR in EITHER photograph. It's not there. So nobody at Parkland (or
> Bethesda) could have seen what simply is not there. Period.
>
> Ben and other assorted rabid CTers, however, would rather rely on the
> "BOH Wound" witnesses exclusively, even though the following two
> images provide much better evidence than ANY of those witnesses
> provide. .....
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.%20JFK%20HEAD%20X...
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.%20JFK%20AUTOPSY%2...

Where are the "As was at Parkland" labels?

Herbert

robcap...@netscape.com

Jul 19, 2008, 5:10:25 PM7/19/08

> No. I base my overall conclusion mostly on the following two photos,
> which irrevocably provide the best evidence for the condition of the
> back of JFK's head....and there simply is no hole in the FAR-RIGHT-
> REAR in EITHER photograph. It's not there. So nobody at Parkland (or
> Bethesda) could have seen what simply is not there. Period.

Why didn't they shave the back of the head like Werner Spitz said he
would have? (Remember now, he was on your side, don't embarrass
yourself again)

> Ben and other assorted rabid CTers, however, would rather rely on the
> "BOH Wound" witnesses exclusively, even though the following two
> images provide much better evidence than ANY of those witnesses
> provide. .....
>

> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011a.%20JFK%20HEAD%20X...
>
> http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/011.%20JFK%20AUTOPSY%2...

Gil Jesus

Jul 19, 2008, 9:21:45 PM7/19/08

>On Jul 19, 3:20 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

>> No. I base my overall conclusion mostly on the following two photos,
>> which irrevocably provide the best evidence for the condition of the
>> back of JFK's head....and there simply is no hole in the FAR-RIGHT-
>> REAR in EITHER photograph. It's not there. So nobody at Parkland (or
>> Bethesda) could have seen what simply is not there. Period.

So, either ALL of the witnesses told the SAME LIE or the photographs
are faked.

Let the viewers determine who the liars are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksPOObPve3M

Gil Jesus

Jul 19, 2008, 9:26:17 PM7/19/08

MORE:

the brain wound was in the back of the head slightly to the right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P29j9PFZBM

Wilson: bullet entered right front of skull

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bXkRO-zypo

The large back of the head wound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh0-2Sthn9A

O'Donnell: Small wound in front, large wound in rear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprQQrILI28

FBI man O'Neill: "large wound in right rear of skull"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmfqDOnZu_Q

Witnesses: "The back of his head blew off"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVhZdryIs_A

The Kilduff announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJP_m5mv0IU

The HSCA's Big Lie