JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 39)

David Von Pein

Nov 19, 2007, 2:59:57 AM11/19/07
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 39):

AN LNer's DREAM COME TRUE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/580d4b6c4917c117

TIPPIT TIMELINES:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ccee8b4bb4452bae

SOME MORE TIPPIT TALK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a2c560368c98aac2
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e1817fa2448b2615
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0571fc0d97a6844f

TWO "LONE NUT" SHOOTERS IN DEALEY PLAZA??:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1ffd58bccfa3b500

BOH:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/77cf0ff8302aedc5

PAGE 195 OF THE WARREN REPORT:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4131002ea5ce9a23

BOB "10 SHOTS" GRODEN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/d337939d01ab0ef3
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/53c315322287ddbb

KEN RAHN'S VISIT WITH ED CAGE (AND SOME VERY GOOD 2007 PICTURES OF
DEALEY PLAZA):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e0e90df11779e964

ACCEPTING THE OBVIOUS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/53603ae9b19c9c60

MORE FUN WITH CONSPIRACY-LOVING KOOKS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1a9d92d05da9d156
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bdbdd49764e27f85
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a76001649f72cd4d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b337e768c981fbe
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/84623caab3a56555
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/9a6211d720074f0f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/5fe6ecdd967c1683

KLEIN'S SPORTING GOODS AND OSWALD'S CARCANO:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b8031e60d5b806d7

David Von Pein

Nov 19, 2007, 3:10:08 AM11/19/07

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=11050&view=findpost&p=120622

THOMAS "I'LL PROMOTE AS MUCH USELESS 'CHAFF' AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE"
PURVIS GUSHED:

>>> "In regards to the WC re-enactment photo, please explain the following --- Exactly why was the WC/FBI group so incompetent in creation of the Altgens-6 photograph that it was taken from a completely different location and angle as opposed to the actual Altgens-6 photo, and which is clearly demonstrated by: A. Those letters on the "School Book Depository" Building as shown between the forks of the live oak tree located in the photo background....(Specifically, the "S" & the "T" showing in the true Altgens photo, whereas the re-enactment photo shows only the "S" and a small portion of the "I")." <<<

DAVID R. VON PEIN NOW SAYS:

Super-Large-Sized "LOL" is required here!

Gee, Tom, can you GET any sillier than this?

Actually, quite to the contrary of what "Mr. Chaff" (Purvis) is saying
above in his ridiculous post, I have always remarked to myself
(whenever looking at CE900, which shows the re-enactment photo in
question) at how spot-on ACCURATE the "lining up" of the May 1964 FBI
re-enactment photo truly is to the actual photo taken by assassination
eyewitness James Altgens).

Here's CE900 right here:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0054a.htm

Give or take an INCH or two, the above-linked re-construction photo is
just about as PERFECT as you could possibly get. And this is proven by
the letter "S" in "DEPOSITORY" that is showing through the branches of
the oak tree in BOTH the actual Altgens picture and in the FBI's re-
enactment photograph.

But, to a Chaff-meister named "Tom", I guess the above re-enactment
photo is just not nearly accurate enough (for some reason)...and,
therefore, it MUST mean that Altgens was really in a totally-different
location relative to the re-enactment photo shown in CE900.

Un-be-liev-able!

Carry on, Mr. Chaff. I look forward to your next silly argument that
will highlight something completely meaningless and useless.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Nov 19, 2007, 6:26:59 AM11/19/07

http://openlettersmonthly.com/issue/he-died

CTer Ralph Ausenhus Said:

>>> "Oswald wasn't guilty. Oswald was set up. There was an element of the CIA (Black Ops) which coordinated the Kennedy assassination. Ruby was tied into the mob. Ruby has always had mob associations. The mob owned Ruby. Bugliosi hasn't done his research or homework on Ruby. What about the umbrella man, Mr. Bugliosi, located in front of the Stemmons Freeway Sign on the side of the grassy knoll? What about the bullet hole in the front windshield, Mr. Bugliosi? What about the fact that {on} Monday morning, the Presidential limousine was in the Ford Rougue {??} plant building getting fitted for a new front windshield on the 11/25/1963? You need to do more homework, Mr. Bugliosi, when addressing the Kennedy assissination. I am sorry, but no attention should be placed on Bugliosi's comments or remarks on the Kennedy assassination." <<<

DVP Says:

Ralph needs to do HIS "homework", I fear.

Mr. Bugliosi's mega-book is a masterpiece, and will be for all time to
come.

There's no proof that Oswald was "set up" as the proverbial "patsy".
That's wild speculation, and nothing more (despite the big-screen
efforts of Oliver Stone and others).

And there was no "hole" in the windshield. And the limo was not sent
to Michigan on November 25th for emergency conspiracy-removing covert
repairs, as many CT-Kooks think. It just flat-out did not happen.

From VB's book:

"The limousine was not, as the buffs allege without any
supporting authority, immediately rebuilt. The rebuilding of the car
did not commence until over a year later in Detroit." -- Vince
Bugliosi; Page 1276 of "RH"

And the windshield was examined by Robert Frazier of the FBI and was
found to have no "hole" in it. Only a "crack", with a smear of lead on
the INSIDE of the glass. That's the official version, and you'll just
have to live with it.

Per the conspiracy-happy theorists, I guess Frazier must have told one
lie after another during his entire Warren Commission session in '64,
because he told of all kinds of things the CTers just hate to hear
regarding the evidence that makes Lee Oswald a double-murderer,
including the stuff about the windshield, and Oswald's bullets, and
Oswald's bullet shells, and Oswald's guns that he used in the two
November 22 murders LHO committed, and on and on.

The JFK conspiracy kooks of the world must really hate the FBI's
Robert A. Frazier with a passion. Because his testimony single-
handedly hangs Lee Harvey Oswald. And there's nothing the CTers can do
about it. And there's no possible way they can prove that he was lying
about any of this testimony that he gave in 1964 (though, Lord knows,
the CTers have tried, and will continue to call Bob a rotten, dirty
liar until the proverbial cows reach the ol' homestead, no doubt):

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr1.htm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr2.htm

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr3.htm

Also....

Vincent Bugliosi did lots of "Ruby homework" too. To believe that
Vince worked for 20+ years on his massive JFK book WITHOUT having
studied (in depth) one of the KEY figures in the November 22nd saga
(i.e., Mr. Ruby) is just....mind-bogglingly silly.

Vincent worked hard on probing INSIDE JACK RUBY, and that effort shows
(greatly) in VB's 74-page chapter in "Reclaiming History" devoted
solely to Ruby (entitled "Ruby And The Mob"). That chapter is a
fascinating odyssey into the life, and mindset, of Jacob L.
Rubenstein. And that guy named Ruby was no "Mob hit man".

Vince discovered that Ruby was about the last goof in Dallas that the
"mob" would entrust with such an important "hit" as the Oswald "hit"
that so many CTers think was pulled off by the mafia.

For one thing, Ruby was getting up early every morning for weeks
shortly prior to the assassination and going to local Dallas
department stores in order to try and sell his "Twistboard" exerciser
gadget to local merchants.

Do Mob hit men usually have to supplement their salaries in such an
odd fashion?

Or do conspiracy theorists think that that was merely a clever "cover"
being used by Ruby so that nobody would catch on to the massive "plot"
that brewed all around him in late 1963?

Maybe it was similar to the "I'll Take My Dog Downtown To A Killing
And Leave The Pooch In The Car While I Go In The Basement And Shoot
The Patsy" type of ruse, huh?

Try reading Chapter 22 ("Ruby And The Mob") of Bugliosi's JFK book.
It's one of the best chapters in the massive tome -- which surprised
me greatly, in fact, because I was planning on being bored to tears
when reading through that particular chapter of VB's book. But I
wasn't at all. It's a fabulous (and thorough) account of Jack Ruby's
life.

BTW, an extremely-inexpensive paperback edition of Bugliosi's JFK book
(re-titled "FOUR DAYS IN NOVEMBER") is coming out in May 2008....for
just $17.95 (before the normal take-home discounts). It'll be abridged
at 704 pages.

A Book Link:

www.amazon.com/dp/0393332152?tag=dvsre-20