VINCENT BUGLIOSI'S "RECLAIMING HISTORY" WINS "EDGAR ALLAN POE AWARD"

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 2, 2008, 12:31:16 AM5/2/08

On May 1, 2008, the winners of the annual "Edgar Allan Poe Awards"
were announced, and Vincent Bugliosi's true-crime book "RECLAIMING
HISTORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY" took home the
prize for "Best Fact Crime" book of 2007.

Nice job, Vince. Congratulations. It's a well-deserved victory.

www.theedgars.com/nominees2.html#fact

www.theedgars.com

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

lazu...@webtv.net

May 2, 2008, 1:54:23 AM5/2/08
Edgar Allan Poe wrote much better fiction.

aeffects

May 2, 2008, 3:53:20 AM5/2/08
On May 1, 10:54 pm, lazuli...@webtv.net wrote:
> Edgar Allan Poe wrote much better fiction.

well, as fiction, Vinnie daBug is giving old Edgar a run for his
money.....

bet ole Davie Von Pein is running around his house nude pushing a
wheelbarrel full of Reclaiming History books - 2 copies!

rumor has it, a working copy of the HBO-Bugliosi-Hanks script is in re-
write... Lone Nut losers that post here have to be foaming at the
mouth, after all they post 24/7 here in support of old Vinnie and
don't make a dime -- such fools!

aeffects

May 2, 2008, 3:47:14 PM5/2/08

my-oh-my I struck a cord with the Neuter's..... ROTFLMFAO!

lazu...@webtv.net

May 2, 2008, 3:47:57 PM5/2/08
When I picked up the book & read about how it wasn't long before Lee
Bowers would be saying he saw a guy with a machine gun up on the knoll-
and he seriously thinks the Warren Commssion did a good job- and the
trashing and distortion of Garrison, Lifton, Dr. Crenshaw...Doug
horne...forget it..I wouldn't read it if you paid..me

David Von Pein

May 2, 2008, 4:28:25 PM5/2/08
>>> "When I picked up the book [I.E., THE AWARD-WINNING "RECLAIMING HISTORY: THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY"] and read about how it wasn't long before Lee Bowers [A WITNESS WHO NEVER ONCE CLAIMED TO HAVE SEEN ANYONE SHOOTING ANY GUNS ATOP THE GRASSY KNOLL OR BEHIND ANY PICKET FENCE] would be saying he saw a guy with a machine gun up on the knoll, and he [THREE-TIME "EDGAR ALLAN POE" AWARD-WINNER VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI] seriously thinks the Warren Commssion did a good job [WHICH THEY MOST CERTAINLY DID], and the [100% DESERVED] trashing and distortion of Garrison [AKA: "MEGA-KOOK" JIMBO], Lifton [www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0de08844600b8c7a], Dr. Crenshaw, [and] Doug Horne [www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/58acefca13003391]. Forget it. I wouldn't read it if you paid me [AS IF THE UNSUPPORTABLE RAMBLINGS OF A CONSPIRACY-GIDDY KOOK LIKE "LAZULI" COULD POSSIBLY MATTER LESS]." <<<

I can understand how you feel, Ol' Laz. Reading THAT much truth and
real evidence and CS&L all at once (which is the exact stuff that any
reader will be reading if they choose to read "Reclaiming History")
would, indeed, tend to drive any JFK conspiracy theorist to utter
distraction.

So, it's much better if you and all other conspiracy-favoring kooks
just totally ignore Vincent T. Bugliosi's AWARD-WINNING 1,632-page
(plus CD-ROM) true-crime JFK book.

After all, if you ignore its contents completely, "Reclaiming History"
can't really hurt any of the "Anybody But Oswald" theories that you
conspiracy kooks blindly endorse. Right?

Or at the very least, like most CTers have been doing since the book
came out in May 2007, you can always PRETEND that "Reclaiming History"
doesn't turn every last silly conspiracy theory into a pile of dust.

Right, Mr. Kook?

Right.

=====================================

www.ReclaimingHistory.com

www.theedgars.com/nominees2.html#fact

www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3200858-post.html

www.imdb.com/title/tt1109300

=====================================

"HBO IS 'RECLAIMING HISTORY' -- NETWORK GETS RIGHTS TO BOOK DEBUNKING
JFK CONSPIRACIES":

www.zap2it.com/tv/news/zap-hbogetsrightstoreclaiminghistory,0,115636.story?coll=zap-tv-headlines

=====================================

Gil Jesus

May 2, 2008, 4:47:32 PM5/2/08
isn't that award given for the best fiction ?

Todd W. Vaughan

May 2, 2008, 9:13:08 PM5/2/08
On May 2, 4:47 pm, Gil Jesus <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
> isn't that award given for the best fiction ?

As was noted at the top of the thread, the particular Poe Award given
was for "Best Fact Crime Book".

Given that, only a complete idiot would then ask, "isn't that award

Chuck Schuyler

May 2, 2008, 9:29:48 PM5/2/08

That's our little spittle-faced "Connally shot JFK from the limo"
YouTube Pirate at his cutest.

tomnln

May 2, 2008, 10:58:15 PM5/2/08

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

WHO is toad vaughan?>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

Todd W. Vaughan

May 2, 2008, 11:05:33 PM5/2/08
On May 2, 10:58 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote in messagenews:5c260a68-2cf3-4bf0...@m3g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...

> On May 2, 4:47 pm, Gil Jesus <GJJm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > isn't that award given for the best fiction ?
>
> As was noted at the top of the thread, the particular Poe Award given
> was for "Best Fact Crime Book".
>
> Given that, only a complete idiot would then ask, "isn't that award
> given for the best fiction ?"
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------

> WHO is toad vaughan?>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-------------------------------------

Get to bed, old man. I gotta full day planned for you tomorrow.

tomnln

May 3, 2008, 1:10:34 AM5/3/08

"Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaug...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
toad vaughan wrote;

Get to bed, old man. I gotta full day planned for you tomorrow.

I write;

We didn't think you would address evidence/testimony.

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

(maybe the Faggot needs help counting his foreskin collection)

I Loved Beating the shit outta him on these>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/todd_vaughan.htm

Richard Coleman

May 3, 2008, 2:57:22 AM5/3/08
I am intrigued (excited even!) by Mark Lane's statement on BlackOpRadio
that if the planned HBO, Tom Hanks-produced miniseries portrays him in the
same manner as the book does, he WILL sue Hanks and HBO big time.

I'd love to see that!

<lazu...@webtv.net> wrote in message

aeffects

May 3, 2008, 3:15:47 AM5/3/08
On May 2, 11:57 pm, "Richard Coleman" <richcole...@sysmatrix.net>
wrote:

> I am intrigued (excited even!) by Mark Lane's statement on BlackOpRadio
> that if the planned HBO, Tom Hanks-produced miniseries portrays him in the
> same manner as the book does, he WILL sue Hanks and HBO big time.
>
> I'd love to see that!

they'll stay a million miles from from Mark Lane, unless of course the
project needs some PR (which it certainly will). I'm sure one of these
Lone Nut shills is stupid enouh to fall on his sword for old Vinnie
daBug and his project....

Todd W. Vaughan

May 3, 2008, 10:21:29 AM5/3/08
On May 3, 3:15 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 11:57 pm, "Richard Coleman" <richcole...@sysmatrix.net>
> wrote:
>
> > I am intrigued  (excited even!) by Mark Lane's statement on BlackOpRadio
> > that if the planned HBO, Tom Hanks-produced miniseries portrays him in the
> > same manner as the book does, he WILL sue Hanks and HBO big time.
>
> > I'd love to see that!
>
> they'll stay a million miles from from Mark Lane, unless of course the
> project needs some PR (which it certainly will). I'm sure one of these
> Lone Nut shills is stupid enouh to fall on his sword for old Vinnie
> daBug and his project....

Healy hath spoken - he himself knoweth all, can fortell the future.

All hail Healy.

> > <lazuli...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> > > When I picked up the book & read about how it wasn't long before Lee
> > > Bowers would be saying he saw a guy with a machine gun up on the knoll-
> > > and he seriously thinks the Warren Commssion did a good job- and the
> > > trashing and distortion of Garrison, Lifton, Dr. Crenshaw...Doug

> > > horne...forget it..I wouldn't read it if you paid..me- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

May 3, 2008, 1:11:12 PM5/3/08

On May 3, 3:15 am, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 2, 11:57 pm, "Richard Coleman" <richcole...@sysmatrix.net>
> wrote:
>
> > I am intrigued (excited even!) by Mark Lane's statement on BlackOpRadio
> > that if the planned HBO, Tom Hanks-produced miniseries portrays him in
> > the
> > same manner as the book does, he WILL sue Hanks and HBO big time.
>
> > I'd love to see that!
>
> they'll stay a million miles from from Mark Lane, unless of course the
> project needs some PR (which it certainly will). I'm sure one of these
> Lone Nut shills is stupid enouh to fall on his sword for old Vinnie
> daBug and his project....

Healy hath spoken - he himself knoweth all, can fortell the future.

All hail Healy.

Watch toad RUN>>>