12,000 MORE VIEWERS in the last 5 days !!!

Gil Jesus

Sep 5, 2007, 8:16:29 AM9/5/07
THANK YOU TROLLS...your constant flaming of me has lit a fire of
curiosity in the lurkers resulting in the largest amount of viewers of
my channel in a single week EVER !!!

Over 160 JFK video clips and they're all FREE !!

Newsreels

Documentaries

Speeches

Eyewitness accounts

Assassination-related clips

Come see and hear from the people who were THERE in their OWN words.

The channel "cddraftsman" tried to get booted off of Youtube.......

http://www.youtube.com/GJJdude

Burly...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2007, 9:07:28 AM9/5/07

Too bad the alleged viewers can't leave their comments and thoughts
concerning what you post at Youtbue.

You have taken care of that though, by blocking everyone from posting
comments about "your" videos .

So...instead...people have to leave the evidence of what they think
of your "Assassination-related clips" in the toilet.

Gil Jesus

Sep 5, 2007, 9:28:57 AM9/5/07
I know this really pisses you of that you can't spam my comments
sections, but there IS a reason for that.

I'm sick and tired of the "dot com" shit the dating sites and cam
sites are posting in the comment sections of my videos.

That's NOT what the comment sections are for.

Until Youtube finds a way to stop it, my comment sections are blocked
from ALL comments, positive and negative.

It's not about you spammers who seek to turn the comments section into
a debating forum.

So go find something else to cry about.

Gil Jesus

Sep 5, 2007, 9:32:47 AM9/5/07
PS: based on your past posts in this newsgroup, perhaps the toilet is
a good place for your thoughts and comments.

Burly...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2007, 9:36:36 AM9/5/07

Looks to me as though you are the one doing the crying here, Mr.
Jesus.

Burly...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2007, 9:38:21 AM9/5/07
On Sep 5, 9:32 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> PS: based on your past posts in this newsgroup, perhaps the toilet is
> a good place for your thoughts and comments.

Sorry, sir. It is obvious that what I stated went right over your
head.

Ben Holmes

Sep 5, 2007, 10:20:35 AM9/5/07
In article <1188999396.0...@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,
Burly...@gmail.com says...

Actually, he merely took effective action.

Must really bug you to see such convincing proof of conspiracy without being
able to try to spin it.

But by all means, go ahead and do it here. This is a totally uncensored forum,
if you think you can undermine the evidence for conspiracy - by all means,
begin.

bigdog

Sep 5, 2007, 10:37:46 AM9/5/07

Are you going to post that clip of you singing "If I a only had a
brain"?

tomnln

Sep 5, 2007, 12:27:23 PM9/5/07
ANOTHER one who FEARS Videos of witnesses who were there.

<Burly...@gmail.com> wrote in message

aeffects

Sep 5, 2007, 2:00:25 PM9/5/07

that is the best you can do? Is it any wonder you dudes and alleged
dudettes walk all over you Johnson with golf shoes on..... LMFAO!

eca...@tx.rr.com

Sep 5, 2007, 4:30:42 PM9/5/07
Ben correct me if I'm wrong but are these points
accurate?
1) You made up a fictitious author, "John Welsh
Hodges" and claimed to have seen the galley proofs
of his non-existent "book" which you said was
going to "demolish" VB.

2) After repeatedly ducking the question of what
your CT(conspiracy theory) was I finally cornered
you and ultimately squeezed out your conspiracy
theory: "There were multiple shooters." (Paraphrased
THIS is your "conspiracy theory," right?

If you do have a CT, by all means let's hear it.

If you really did see John Welsh Hodges galley
proofs on his book, by all means tell us what
they said.

You are a *documented* 12 time outright liar Ben.

Ed Cage
1527Sep507

On Sep 5, 9:20 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@scam-info.com> wrote:
> In article <1188999396.060940.169...@r34g2000hsd.googlegroups.com>,
> BurlyGu...@gmail.com says...

> begin.- Hide quoted text -

justm...@gmail.com

Sep 5, 2007, 4:51:58 PM9/5/07

You get porn and dating site posts on your videos because no one gives
a flying shit what the videos are or represent. The majority of the
younger generation that watch them just want to see the blood and gore
of someone being killed. Good excuse you came up with though...like
you're the only one that has that problem with spam postings.
Here's an idea...crack a bottle of champagne over your head and
celebrate your video viewing...How much are you paying your "Good
Friends" to click on your videos so you can brag about how many times
they've been viewed? You're dishonest enough to try anything to make
yourself look good...or maybe thats what you do all day, click on your
vids and watch the numbers climb. Wouldn't put anything past you
anymore.
Keep your eyes open Chico, you never know where this little "Rich
Bitch" has connections.