OSWALD'S CALM DEMEANOR

David Von Pein

Dec 16, 2008, 1:32:53 AM12/16/08

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4e6c186d8834bf7

>>> "Why else was LHO so calm when talking with his brother?" <<<

Because a guilty man like Oswald (i.e., a man who knows he's guilty of
two murders and who also almost certainly expected to be caught)
doesn't really need to be nervous. He knows he's guilty...and he also
knows that he's very likely going to get what's coming to him.

An innocent "patsy", OTOH, is likely to be climbing the walls of the
DPD jail.

Was Oswald doing that?

IOW--Did Lee Harvey Oswald act like a person who was unjustly charged
with two murders he did not commit? Or did he act more like a guilty
person who seemed very content and satisfied to just sit back and let
the cops (as LHO himself said) "figure it out"?

David Von Pein
May 28, 2008

"No one knew Oswald as well as his wife, Marina. .... Marina
told [Priscilla] McMillan that when she visited her husband in jail on
the day after the assassination, she came away knowing he was
guilty. .... She said she knew that had he been innocent, he would
have been screaming to high heaven for his "rights," claiming he had
been mistreated and demanding to see officials at the very highest
levels." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Page 962 of "RECLAIMING HISTORY" (c.
2007)

~~~~~~~~~

"The reader [of pro-conspiracy books] will understand the
difficulty these writers have sidestepped if he or she tries to invent
a story that explains why an INNOCENT Oswald went to Irving for
'curtain rods', left his wedding ring behind the next morning, brought
a package into the Depository, and so on. Because the evidence against
Oswald is strong, any detailed reconstruction that argues a frame-up
will inevitably sound less plausible than one that argues his guilt."
-- Jean Davison; Page 276 of "OSWALD'S GAME" (c.1983)

YoHarvey

Dec 16, 2008, 8:53:06 AM12/16/08

RUTH PAINE, FRIEND OF MARINA OSWALD: “(At the Dallas Jail)… he seemed
utterly apart from the situation he was in.” “.....In all these cases,
there was evidence of severe emotional deprivation in early
life .......”

ROBERT OSWALD : “The idea even crossed (my) mind that (my) mother
might want to put (me) and John up for adoption; anything to be rid of
the burden.” “.......This deprivation may have involved prolonged or
recurrent absence of one or both parents, a chaotic family life in
which the parents were unknown, or an outright rejection of the child
by one or both parents with the child being raised by others....”

ROBERT OSWALD: “ We learned very early that we were a burden...she
wanted to be free of responsibility.” “.....Most typically the men
displayed a tendency not to experience anger or rage in association
with violent aggressive action. None reported feelings of rage in
connection with the murders, nor did they experience anger in any
strong or pronounced way, although each of them was capable of
enormous and brutal aggression .........”

LEE OSWALD FOLLOWING HIS ATTEMPTED MURDER OF GENERAL WALKER :
“Americans are so spoiled...They chased a car. And here I am sitting
here.....What fools...”

DETECTIVE JAMES LEAVELLE: “He (Oswald) was a cool character.”

ANTI-CASTRO ACTIVIST CARLOS BRINGUIER : “He (Oswald) was really cold-
blooded...he was not nervous...”

In 2002, conservative ED BUTLER recalled his on-air debate with
Oswald: “He wore a very heavy wool suit in August, a very hot August
day in New Orleans. He was parboiling, but he didn't have a bead of
sweat on him, and he was very self-contained. I was shocked when I
heard he had killed Kennedy. I would not have been shocked if he had
tried to kill me. I was concerned about the guy from the minute I met
him.” “....Their relationships with others were of a shallow, cold
nature, lending a quality of loneliness and isolation to these
men ...”

BOYHOOD FRIEND WILLIAM WULF : “We were 16...he seemed to me a boy that
was looking for something to belong to. I don't think anybody was
looking for him to belong to them.”

Walt

Dec 16, 2008, 10:56:02 AM12/16/08
On 16 Dec, 00:32, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4e6c186d8834bf7

> Because a guilty man like Oswald (i.e., a man who knows he's guilty of
> two murders and who also almost certainly expected to be caught)
> doesn't really need to be nervous. He knows he's guilty...and he also
> knows that he's very likely going to get what's coming to him.

Why am I not surprised as this dolt's idea??

An innocent "patsy", OTOH, is likely to be climbing the walls of the
DPD jail.

Was Oswald doing that?

Get real you flippin Moron..... Oswald wasn't "climbing the walls' in
jail, because he fully expected to be rescued by his handler. You
probably don't know that he told his brother ..."Don't believe all of
the so called evidence, everything is not as it appears" ..... That
statement indicates that Oswald knew that there were deceptions
involved in the shooting and he wanted his brother to know that the
story being handed to the public was not the truth.

YoHarvey

Dec 16, 2008, 11:42:05 AM12/16/08

And yet, Robert Oswald looked into LHO's eyes and knew he was guilty.
Oswald lied about everything at the DPD. You don't think he lied to
his brother?

aeffects

Dec 16, 2008, 11:46:18 AM12/16/08
On Dec 16, 5:53 am, YoHarvey <bailey...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Dec 16, 1:32 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<idiocy snipped>

you can't hold VonPein-Reitzes smelly jockstrap, troll. You've got
another 3 years here before you ascend to those heights.... ROTFLMFAO!

YoHarvey

Dec 16, 2008, 11:49:10 AM12/16/08

Oswald wasn't "climbing the walls' in

jail, because he fully expected to be rescued by his handler

His handler??? roflmao. And whom exactly was his handler? Be
specific.

Walt

Dec 16, 2008, 4:23:38 PM12/16/08

Nice twist of the facts, Yo yo..... Robert looked into Oswald's eyes
and saw NOTHING NOTHING.

Robert expected to see some sign of a guilty conscience, or
remorse..... When he saw NOTHING of that sort in his brothers eyes, he
asked Lee "what's going on here?" Lee knew that Robert was looking
for some answers, and Lee told him .."..."Don't believe all of the so

called evidence, everything is not as it appears" .....

Robert asked Lee... "Lee, who ARE these people?" ( The Paines) Lee
replied: " They are my friends", to which Robert responded
incredulously.... " Lee!!... These people ARE NOT your friends!!"

> Oswald lied about everything at the DPD.  You don't think he lied to

> his brother?- Hide quoted text -

Walt

Dec 16, 2008, 4:26:35 PM12/16/08

Sure..... His handler was Mr. Hunt. He tried on at least two
occasions to contact Mr Hunt, but Mr Hunt was done with Lee.....He's
suckered him into being the patsy and that's all he wanted from
Oswald.

YoHarvey

Dec 16, 2008, 5:23:25 PM12/16/08

Hunt from N. Carolina? What is your evidence?

Bud

Dec 16, 2008, 9:52:18 PM12/16/08

It was Marina who read the guilt in her husband`s eyes. "But I could
see in his eyes that he was guilty."

David Von Pein

Dec 16, 2008, 11:53:54 PM12/16/08

>>> "Oswald wasn't "climbing the walls' in jail, because he fully expected to be rescued by his handler." <<<

LOL.

Yeah, Ozzie's "handler" was just too darn busy doing other things to
come and "rescue" poor LHO any sooner. Hence, Ruby got to Lee first.

IOW, Oz's "handler" couldn't be bothered with giving Lee a ride away
from the TSBD, could he? The handler was just too busy doing other
things at 12:30 on 11/22.

Right, Walt?

Please continue to make up some more shit about this make-believe
"handler" that you've dreamed up out of Walt-cloth.

I love it when Walt opens his yap. There's nothing funnier on the
Internet. Nothing. (Except maybe when "Robcap" decides to open his
trap.)

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2008, 7:30:50 AM12/17/08
On 16 Dec., 16:56, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 16 Dec, 00:32, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4e6c186d8834bf7

> > Because a guilty man like Oswald (i.e., a man who knows he's guilty of
> > two murders and who also almost certainly expected to be caught)
> > doesn't really need to be nervous. He knows he's guilty...and he also
> > knows that he's very likely going to get what's coming to him.
>
> Why am I not surprised as this dolt's idea??
>
>  An innocent "patsy", OTOH, is likely to be climbing the walls of the
>  DPD jail.
>
>  Was Oswald doing that?
>
> Get real you flippin Moron.....  Oswald wasn't "climbing the walls' in
> jail, because he fully expected to be rescued by his handler.    You

The president dead, officer dead, wrongly accused of both murders, no
guardian angel (or "handler") in sight.

A real shitty day for most people. All in a days works for Lee?

> probably don't know that he told his brother ..."Don't believe all of
> the so called evidence, everything is not as it appears"  ..... That

You seem to be embellishing ever so slightly. Robert Oswald told the
WC that, according to the notes he kept, his brother said "do not form
any opinion on the so-called evidence."

> statement indicates that Oswald knew that there were deceptions
> involved in the shooting and he wanted his brother to know that the
> story being handed to the public was not the truth.

Instead of saying nothing. What did he have to lose by fibbing?

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 7:47:12 AM12/17/08
On 16 Dec, 22:53, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> LOL.
>
> Yeah, Ozzie's "handler" was just too darn busy doing other things to
> come and "rescue" poor LHO any sooner. Hence, Ruby got to Lee first.
>
> IOW, Oz's "handler" couldn't be bothered with giving Lee a ride away
> from the TSBD, could he? The handler was just too busy doing other
> things at 12:30 on 11/22.
>
> Right, Walt?

Duh..... Von Pea Brain... If you would spend some time reading the
record instead of spending so much time defending Bugalousy's book,
you might have learned that Lee called "Mr Hunt" in "Raleigh NC" on
saturday evening.
On November 8th Lee had weitten a note to "Mr Hunt" requesting more
information about a pending operation.

Both of these actions reveal that "Mr Hunt" was Oswald's handler, for
the operation. Lee didn't know that "Mr Hunt" was merely playing him
for a sucker.... although Lee must have been a little suspictious
because the note that he sent to "Mr Hunt" on November 8th reveals
that he had doubrs about the pending operation.

Gil Jesus

Dec 17, 2008, 7:48:14 AM12/17/08
On Dec 17, 7:30�am, much...@gmail.com wrote:

> What did he have to lose by fibbing?

Brilliant, Steve.

But what did he have to GAIN by fibbing ?

Do you really think that once he was in custody that they were going
to let him go ?

Do you really think that once he was in custody, that he'd live to see
his trial date ?

ROFLMAO.....wow you people ARE naive.

Bud

Dec 17, 2008, 7:54:53 AM12/17/08
On Dec 17, 7:30 am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 16 Dec., 16:56, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > On 16 Dec, 00:32, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4e6c186d8834bf7

> > > Because a guilty man like Oswald (i.e., a man who knows he's guilty of
> > > two murders and who also almost certainly expected to be caught)
> > > doesn't really need to be nervous. He knows he's guilty...and he also
> > > knows that he's very likely going to get what's coming to him.
>
> > Why am I not surprised as this dolt's idea??
>
> > An innocent "patsy", OTOH, is likely to be climbing the walls of the
> > DPD jail.
>
> > Was Oswald doing that?
>
> > Get real you flippin Moron..... Oswald wasn't "climbing the walls' in
> > jail, because he fully expected to be rescued by his handler. You
>
> The president dead, officer dead, wrongly accused of both murders, no
> guardian angel (or "handler") in sight.

How was his handler going to make a photo of him holding the murder
weapon disappear? Even if things are as Walt claims (and there is no
reason to believe they are), once the DPD showed him a "faked" photo,
he should know he was being railroaded, and his cool demenor should
have disappeared. Did this happen?

> A real shitty day for most people. All in a days works for Lee?
>
> > probably don't know that he told his brother ..."Don't believe all of
> > the so called evidence, everything is not as it appears" ..... That
>
> You seem to be embellishing ever so slightly. Robert Oswald told the
> WC that, according to the notes he kept, his brother said "do not form
> any opinion on the so-called evidence."

Kooks have taken that advice.

> > statement indicates that Oswald knew that there were deceptions
> > involved in the shooting and he wanted his brother to know that the
> > story being handed to the public was not the truth.
>
> Instead of saying nothing. What did he have to lose by fibbing?

Or gain? If Walt`s version is true, it must have been likely
beforehand that Oswald would be in custody, so he`d have instructions
not to say anything. The whole "patsy" idea doesn`t make sense, it`s
convoluted and retarded (especially Walt`s version).

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 7:56:46 AM12/17/08
On 17 Dec, 06:30, much...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 16 Dec., 16:56, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>

> > On 16 Dec, 00:32, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4e6c186d8834bf7

> > > Because a guilty man like Oswald (i.e., a man who knows he's guilty of
> > > two murders and who also almost certainly expected to be caught)
> > > doesn't really need to be nervous. He knows he's guilty...and he also
> > > knows that he's very likely going to get what's coming to him.
>
> > Why am I not surprised as this dolt's idea??
>
> >  An innocent "patsy", OTOH, is likely to be climbing the walls of the
> >  DPD jail.
>
> >  Was Oswald doing that?
>
> > Get real you flippin Moron.....  Oswald wasn't "climbing the walls' in
> > jail, because he fully expected to be rescued by his handler.    You
>
> The president dead, officer dead, wrongly accused of both murders, no
> guardian angel (or "handler") in sight.

Lee obviously was wondering exactly that.... Where was his
handler??.

Perhaps, if you get your head otta your ass you'll recall that Lee
called out to reporters and requested ...."that "someone" come forward
to his legal defense"

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 17, 2008, 8:09:39 AM12/17/08

Are you mocking poor Lee for not realizing how serious his predicament
was?

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 8:26:06 AM12/17/08

That Back Yard photo is a joke..... I agree that it served very well
to convince the American public that Oswald was the assassin when they
used it on the cover of LIFE magazine. It appeared on the cover of
LIFE at a most opportune time. At that time most people had strong
doubts about the story they had been handed by Johnson and Hoover.
When they published that Back Yard photo on the cover of LIFE with the
caption .."Lee Harvey Oswald with the guns he used to kill President
Kennedy and Officer J.D.Tippit"...not many people saw how silly that
photo really is. Most folks accepted it as strong evidence of
Oswald's guilt.

Even if things are as Walt claims (and there is no reason to believe
they are), once the DPD showed him a "faked" photo, he should know he
was being railroaded, and his cool demenor should have disappeared.
Did this happen?

Yes, actually it did... It was only after they showed him that fake
Back Yard photo 133c that his demeanor changed.
When he saw that fake photo he realized that he was being framed, and
his demeanor changed. He started demanding legal representation ( he
called to reporters..." I request that "someone" come forward to my
legal defense" ) He placed a long distance call to his handler, "Mr
Hunt" and talked to him for over a half hour on Saturday evening.
Just look at the video of him calling out to reporters and see if he's
the picture of "Mr Cool"... Those videos show the countenance of a
man who is worried, angry, and scared.

David Von Pein

Dec 17, 2008, 9:23:23 AM12/17/08

>>> "Both of these actions reveal that "Mr Hunt" was Oswald's handler." <<<

LOL.
LOL.

This seems like a really good time to repeat this quote from
"Bugalousy":

"The conspiracy community regularly...leaps from the most
minuscule of discoveries to the grandest of conclusions." -- Vince B.

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 9:43:01 AM12/17/08
On 17 Dec, 06:48, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Dec 17, 7:30 am, much...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > What did he have to lose by fibbing?
>
> Brilliant, Steve.
>
> But what did he have to GAIN by fibbing ?
>
> Do you really think that once he was in custody that they were going
> to let him go ?

Once they had LHO in custody he was doomed.... Their goal was to
frame Oswald, and no amount of evidence that Oswald was innocent would
change their goal.

This FACT can be seen over and over in the statements of Henry Wade,
(Oh, did I mention that we found his fingerprints on the rifle?)
Jesse Curry, ( I'm sure the prints they find on that rifle are going
to be Oswald's)
C.W. Brown, C.N. Dhority, F. Sorrels, W. Fritz, ( Mr Brennan, How
can you be so sure that Oswald was not the man you saw in that sixth
floor window?)

Gil Jesus

Dec 17, 2008, 9:53:14 AM12/17/08
On Dec 17, 8:09�am, much...@gmail.com wrote:

> Are you mocking poor Lee for not realizing how serious his predicament
> was?

He didn't. When Jim Leavelle was handcuffing himself to Oswald, he
said, "Lee, I hope that if anyone takes a shot at you, he's as good a
shot as your are."

Leavelle said that Oswald's response was, "don't be so melodramatic,
nobody's going to take a shot at me."

Oswald commented during questioning that he intended to prove at his
trial how evidence was faked against him, particularly the backyard
photos.

He really thought he'd make it to trial. He never realized just how
much danger he was in.

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 9:54:34 AM12/17/08

Wow!!.... What a un-convincing counterpoint.... I present convincing
evidence that Oswald was being handled by "Mr Hunt" and your best
rebuttal is this tepid rejoinder?? Isn't there someone that .John can
send in here that's worth debating?

Gil Jesus

Dec 17, 2008, 10:19:57 AM12/17/08
On Dec 17, 9:54�am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:

>�Isn't there someone that .John can send in here that's worth debating?

That would require another nationwide search. People that stupid are
hard to find.

David Von Pein

Dec 17, 2008, 10:27:05 AM12/17/08

Here's a question for the kook named Walter Breadcake to chew on
(can't wait to hear the made-up shit he invents to answer this
one)-----

HOW exactly was your make-believe "handler" ("Mr. Hunt") going to be
of any use to LHO after Lee's arrest?

IOW, how was "Mr. Hunt" supposed to "rescue" sweet patsy Lee Harvey?

Were Hunt & Oswald planning on making a daring jail-break, and head
toward the Mexican border in a blaze of gunfire as the cops limped
after them?

Please, Walt O' Great Kook, tell the world what good a "handler" was
to Lee Harvey Oswald AFTER he had already been arrested and after the
murdering bastard had already lied his ass off to everybody who
questioned him?

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 10:52:31 AM12/17/08
On 17 Dec, 09:27, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Here's a question for the kook named Walter Breadcake to chew on
> (can't wait to hear the made-up shit he invents to answer this
> one)-----
>
> HOW exactly was your make-believe "handler" ("Mr. Hunt") going to be
> of any use to LHO after Lee's arrest?

Duh... Von Pea Brain.... Have you ever heard that a lawyer in new
Orleans named Dean Andrews, got a phone call in the hospital where he
was a patient, from Clay Shaw, a CIA agent, who ordered Andrews to go
to Dallas and be Oswald's lawyer ??

Is it possible that "Mr Hunt" had contacted the CIA agent Clay Shaw,
and told Shaw that they needed to send someone to Dallas ASAP to
control Oswald and prevent him from spilling the beans, because he'd
talked to Oswald on the phone, and Oswald was showing signs that he
was about to crack??

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 10:57:24 AM12/17/08
On 17 Dec, 09:52, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 17 Dec, 09:27, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Here's a question for the kook named Walter Breadcake to chew on
> > (can't wait to hear the made-up shit he invents to answer this
> > one)-----
>
> > HOW exactly was your make-believe "handler" ("Mr. Hunt") going to be
> > of any use to LHO after Lee's arrest?
>
> Duh... Von Pea Brain....   Have you ever heard that a lawyer in new
> Orleans named Dean Andrews, got a phone call in the hospital where he
> was a patient, from Clay Shaw, a CIA agent, who ordered Andrews to go
> to Dallas and be Oswald's lawyer ??
>
> Is it possible that "Mr Hunt" had contacted the CIA agent Clay Shaw,
> and told Shaw that they needed to send someone to Dallas ASAP to
> control Oswald and prevent him from spilling the beans, because he'd
> talked to Oswald on the phone, and Oswald was showing signs that he
> was about to crack??

Duh... Von Pea Brain.... Have you ever heard that a lawyer in New

Orleans named Dean Andrews, got a phone call in the hospital where he
was a patient, from Clay Shaw, a CIA agent, who ordered Andrews to go
to Dallas and be Oswald's lawyer ??

Is it possible that "Mr Hunt" had contacted the CIA agent Clay Shaw,
and told Shaw that they needed to send someone to Dallas ASAP to
control Oswald and prevent him from spilling the beans, because he'd
talked to Oswald on the phone, and Oswald was showing signs that he
was about to crack??

PS.... Are you related to Rob Caprio? You two share a common
trait..... So I wouldn't be surprised if you are related.

> > IOW, how was "Mr. Hunt" supposed to "rescue" sweet patsy Lee Harvey?
>
> > Were Hunt & Oswald planning on making a daring jail-break, and head
> > toward the Mexican border in a blaze of gunfire as the cops limped
> > after them?
>
> > Please, Walt O' Great Kook, tell the world what good a "handler" was
> > to Lee Harvey Oswald AFTER he had already been arrested and after the
> > murdering bastard had already lied his ass off to everybody who

> > questioned him?- Hide quoted text -

YoHarvey

Dec 17, 2008, 10:57:26 AM12/17/08
> > questioned him?- Hide quoted text -

This has got to me "make believe". No rational individual could
believe this crap. It's Issac Assimov all the way.

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 11:10:58 AM12/17/08

Von Pea Brain wrote:...." Please, Walt O' Great Kook, tell the world

what good a "handler" was to Lee Harvey Oswald AFTER he had already
been arrested and after the murdering bastard had already lied his ass
off to everybody who questioned him?"

And The Yo yo replied:....."This has got to me "make believe". No

rational individual could believe this crap. It's Issac Assimov all
the way.

I agree Yo yo.... The silly story that Von Pea Brain is trying to
propagate has to be "make believe' ....It's readily clear to any
rational person that it was the authorities who were "lying their ass
off" to frame Oswald.

Everybody knows that Oswald's fingerprints had NOT found on the rifle,
when Henry wade stood in front a bunch of News Reporters and glibbly
announced....."Oh, Did I mention that we found his finger prints on
the rifle?"

Von Pea Brain knows that Wade's statement was nothing but a barefaced
lie....and yet the dumb bastard has the audacity to say that "Oswald
was lying his ass off"!! What a damned liar!!

> This has got to me "make believe".  No rational individual could

> believe this crap.  It's Issac Assimov all the way.- Hide quoted text -

robcap...@netscape.com

Dec 17, 2008, 12:16:22 PM12/17/08

LOL!! Weren't these two guys SUPPORTING EACH OTHER recently, now all
of a sudden they are "enemies" again! Give it up Walt, we are on to
you by now.

Take all of your speculations, all of which are in agreement with the
WC's speculations by the way, and go somewhere else, or at least be
man enough to admit you are a LNer. Let's debate out in the open for
once.

> > > IOW, how was "Mr. Hunt" supposed to "rescue" sweet patsy Lee Harvey?
>
> > > Were Hunt & Oswald planning on making a daring jail-break, and head
> > > toward the Mexican border in a blaze of gunfire as the cops limped
> > > after them?
>
> > > Please, Walt O' Great Kook, tell the world what good a "handler" was
> > > to Lee Harvey Oswald AFTER he had already been arrested and after the
> > > murdering bastard had already lied his ass off to everybody who
> > > questioned him?- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

Dec 17, 2008, 12:19:03 PM12/17/08
On Dec 17, 9:16 am, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

you're giving yourself away, TROLL! But I promise i won't say anything
about it.... ROTFLMFAO! You WCR/SBT-Lone Nutters are better than the
Sunday Funnies!

Walt

Dec 17, 2008, 6:07:28 PM12/17/08

It's entirely possible that Shaw called Bannister, and told Bannister
that LHO was about to start singing....Bannister called Ruby and told
him to deactivate Oswald's vocal chords.

> PS....  Are you related to Rob Caprio?   You two share a common
> trait.....  So I wouldn't be surprised if you are related.
>

> > > IOW, how was "Mr. Hunt" supposed to "rescue" sweet patsy Lee Harvey?
>
> > > Were Hunt & Oswald planning on making a daring jail-break, and head
> > > toward the Mexican border in a blaze of gunfire as the cops limped
> > > after them?
>
> > > Please, Walt O' Great Kook, tell the world what good a "handler" was
> > > to Lee Harvey Oswald AFTER he had already been arrested and after the
> > > murdering bastard had already lied his ass off to everybody who
> > > questioned him?- Hide quoted text -

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 17, 2008, 10:28:57 PM12/17/08

>>> "Is it possible that "Mr Hunt" had contacted the CIA agent Clay Shaw, and told Shaw that they needed to send someone to Dallas ASAP to control Oswald and prevent him from spilling the beans, because he'd talked to Oswald on the phone, and Oswald was showing signs that he was about to crack??" <<<

No.

It's only possible in the minds of mega-kooks like you.

And another "LOL" needs to be inserted here (as per usual when reading
anything written by "Walt The Retard/Kook")....because Walt's
fantasies are now growing and growing to the point where Walt is now
inventing all kinds of additional make-believe conversations between
the make-believe plotters. E.G.:

Hunt calls Shaw.
Shaw calls Andrews.
Oswald calls Hunt.
Shaw calls Banister.
Banister calls Ruby.

LOL.

Next up on Walt's buffet of bullshit will probably be another series
of telephone calls that never took place:

Marguerite Oswald calls David Ferrie.
Ferrie calls Santo Trafficante.
Trafficante calls George DeMohrenschildt.
DeMohrenschildt calls Abe Zapruder (there's that link between Zapruder
and Mrs. DeMohrenschildt, you know).
And then Zapruder calls Mac Wallace to finalize the "hit" on Kennedy.

Plus,

Walt's stupid response above doesn't really address the earlier
question of: What good is a "handler" to Oswald after LHO has been
arrested?

Because according to the way Walt The Super-Kook phrased it in his
first stupid post re. this matter, he (Walt The Super-Kook) is of the
opinion that OSWALD himself "expected to be rescued by his handler"
after his arrest.

I quote the idiot:

"Oswald wasn't 'climbing the walls' in jail, because he fully

expected to be rescued by his handler." -- Walt The Super-Kook

So, my question is still valid, of course, from that kind of
perspective -- i.e., from OSWALD'S POV, how could any "handler"
possibly swoop into the DPD jail and "rescue" him (especially in light
of all the evidence that the police had amassed against Oswald by
Saturday night, when this make-believe call to LHO's "handler" was
supposedly made)?

Was Oswald expecting "Mr. Hunt" to ride in on a white horse and then
magically ERASE all of the evidence in the case that shows Oswald to
be guilty of TWO murders (e.g., the rifle, the bullets, the shells,
LHO's prints, etc.)?

Tell us again, O' Great Kook named Walter, just how stupid you think
Lee Oswald was when he "wasn't 'climbing the walls' in jail, because

he fully expected to be rescued by his handler".

Let's pretend some more, shall we?:

CAPTAIN J. WILL FRITZ (noticing "Mr. Hunt" approaching the DPD jail,
clad in tights and a red cape with a big "S" printed on it) --- "Okay,
boys, that's it. Mr. Hunt's here. Our work is done. We'll have to drop
those two murder charges against this guy Oswald, because Mr. Hunt has
entered the building to 'rescue' Lee Harvey! Jesse [Curry], now that
this case is over, you wanna go have a little lunch?"

YoHarvey

Dec 17, 2008, 10:40:30 PM12/17/08

Walt is now a member of the Kook Hall of Fame. Not easy to get in.
One has to be a mega-kook.

muc...@gmail.com

Dec 18, 2008, 5:39:42 AM12/18/08

The poor, naive, misunderstood kid... breaks your hearts, doesn't it?
You'd make a perfect death row groupie (or wife) for someone, Gil.