KENNEDY PHOTO ALBUM DOWNLOAD LINK

David Von Pein

May 31, 2009, 1:30:58 AM5/31/09

I wanted to share the following download link that I created through
the very handy file-sharing service at RapidShare.com. It's a 20-
minute "Kennedy Photo Album" (in video form) that I put together last
year.

I'm very pleased (and proud) with the way the album turned out. And I
think any JFK admirer will enjoy watching it.

Here's the download link (the file size is 55 megabytes):

www.RapidShare.com/files/239075899/KENNEDY_PHOTO_ALBUM.wmv

David Von Pein

==============================

www.Kennedy-Photos.blogspot.com

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

==============================

aeffects

May 31, 2009, 3:18:19 PM5/31/09
David,

Your faux patronage to JFK is only exceed by your idiocy... Carry on
troll!

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2009, 4:33:15 AM6/1/09

LOL! Say, Healy reverentially goes on about JFK being his *Commander
In Chief* in that Z film alteration chapter he authored for Fetzer.

Then Healy spends all his time attempting to exonerate the clearly
guilty self-avowed Marxist who gunned down his *Commander In Chief* in
cold blood.

I think we can see who the faux Kennedy supporter is...

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Jun 1, 2009, 1:44:14 PM6/1/09

oh Rob Spencer St. John Fisher NY, faux Tim Brennan, if you had any,
ANY balls you'd own up to what everyone here knows, you're a liar,
shithead..... hiding behind an Aussie alias. The why? Simple, you have
no BALLS! Carry on shithead!

aeffects

Jun 1, 2009, 2:00:37 PM6/1/09
On May 30, 10:30 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> I wanted to share the following download link that I created through
> the very handy file-sharing service at RapidShare.com. It's a 20-
> minute "Kennedy Photo Album" (in video form) that I put together last
> year.

btw, can you prove creator/authorship of this video, David Von Pein
aka Dave Reitzes?

David Von Pein

Jun 1, 2009, 7:03:39 PM6/1/09

>>> "Can you prove creator/authorship of this video, David Von Pein?" <<<

What would satisfy your rigid "authorship" requirements, Mr. Crackpipe
-- a patent certificate? Or perhaps an entry here?:

www.copyright.gov

taral...@mailinator.com

Jun 1, 2009, 7:16:41 PM6/1/09

Thank you Mr. Von Pein. Great job.

David Von Pein

Jun 1, 2009, 7:31:49 PM6/1/09

Thank you, Tara.

aeffects

Jun 1, 2009, 9:33:32 PM6/1/09

dipshit, your verbosity does not pass muster, prove you created the
piece or take it down!

<snip the nonsense>

aeffects

Jun 1, 2009, 9:35:07 PM6/1/09
On Jun 1, 4:31 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Thank you, Tara.

Paul May thanks you shithead.... the same tara who recently claimed as
never reading the WCR.... you shitheads really need a new act!

Have you taken the piece down yet?

David Von Pein

Jun 1, 2009, 10:54:59 PM6/1/09

>>> "prove you created the piece or take it down!" <<<

Does EVERYTHING have to be a "conspiracy" in your eyes, Healy? Even a
simple photo album that I put together?

"PARANOIA" (noun) \ˌper-ə-ˈnȯi-ə, ˌpa-rə-\ 1 : A conspiracy
theorist's best friend.

taral...@mailinator.com

Jun 1, 2009, 11:11:53 PM6/1/09

No clue who Paul May might be. However, once again Mr. Healy gets it
wrong. I stated when I initially posted I was in the process of
reading the Warren Commission report. Open question to those in the
know: Does Mr. Healy ever get anything right. I mean goodness.

David Von Pein

Jun 1, 2009, 11:28:00 PM6/1/09

>>> "Does Mr. Healy ever get anything right[?]" <<<

If he's ever gotten something right, I sure don't recall being around
to witness it.

BTW, here's an FYI for you, Tara,

Mr. David G. Healy (aeffects) thinks that it's quite possible that
BOTH Abe Zapruder AND Abe's assistant, Marilyn Sitzman, were not
standing on the concrete pedestal in Dealey Plaza at all on 11/22/63
during JFK's murder.

Healy (along with his mentor, Mega-Kook James H. "Everything's Fake"
Fetzer) think it's quite likely that the Z-Film has been "wholly
fabricated", which is a direct quote from the back cover of Fetzer's
2003 hunk-of-nonsense book, "The Great Zapruder Film Hoax" (in which
Healy has contributed a chapter; that's how hard up Prof. Fetzer
apparently was for writers for his "Hoax" mess).

Of course, neither Healy nor Fetzer have told the world why Abraham
Zapruder would have wanted to become a part of the massive "Z-Film
Hoax" plot on November 22, 1963.

And the kooks need Zapruder HIMSELF to be part of the "plot" for sure,
since we know that Mr. Zapruder went on live television within 90
minutes of the assassination and told the world that he filmed the
assassination while standing on "one of those concrete blocks they
have down by the Underpass".

Naturally, this live TV interview featuring Zapruder himself means
absolutely NOTHING to retards like Mr. Healy and Mr. Fetzer:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rv__xZF6hM

John McAdams

Jun 1, 2009, 11:51:11 PM6/1/09

Nice piece of work. Glad you found some photos on my site you could
use.

.John
--------------
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/home.htm

David Von Pein

Jun 2, 2009, 12:02:33 AM6/2/09

>>> "Nice piece of work. Glad you found some photos on my site you could use." <<<

Thanks, John.

To tell the truth, I wouldn't be able to tell you where exactly I got
all the pictures (whether it be from your website or otherwise),
because the album was put together from photos that I downloaded years
ago to my computer's hard drive; and I don't have any notations on the
photo files to indicate the original source.

Is there any way to tell where a file came from after it's downloaded
to a hard drive? I can't find any such "source" info. ~shrug~

Anyway, thank you.

aeffects

Jun 2, 2009, 2:36:45 AM6/2/09
On Jun 1, 9:02 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Thanks, John.
>
> To tell the truth, I wouldn't be able to tell you where exactly I got
> all the pictures (whether it be from your website or otherwise),
> because the album was put together from photos that I downloaded years
> ago to my computer's hard drive; and I don't have any notations on the
> photo files to indicate the original source.

nice lie David..... we know some Marquette students put it together as
a class project..... who the hell are you trying to kid?

> Is there any way to tell where a file came from after it's downloaded
> to a hard drive? I can't find any such "source" info. ~shrug~

its called violating copyright law, shithead......

> Anyway, thank you.

wipe off your chin David, say, are you out of the closet yet?

justm...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 6:25:30 AM6/2/09

Then the human stain Jesus should be in jail for all of his scarfed
videos on youtube!

aeffects

Jun 2, 2009, 6:32:11 AM6/2/09
On Jun 2, 3:25 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

hey shithead ya just get off prowling the streets? Make any money? Ya
know $10 buck handjob for an *shemale* crone like you isn't out of the
question.....Rob Spencer St. John Fisher College is a moto-kinda
guy.... he could probably pimp for ya.....

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2009, 6:51:03 AM6/2/09

LOL! Looks like Healy has hit absolute ROCK BOTTOM with this effort.

BTW, anyone else noticed the number of times he's reposted his other
pathetic blurb about Taralac/St. John Fisher College in the last day
or so? Must've thought it was something special, as opposed to plain
pathetic.

His only purpose these days appears to be as a kind of sounding board/
sympathetic shoulder to Gil *Bald Snooper Vermin* Jesus. Old
*aeffects* is about the only ally BSV can garner these days, apart
from tomnln, LOL!

KUTGW, fellas! :-)

aeffects

Jun 2, 2009, 7:00:29 AM6/2/09
On Jun 1, 8:28 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> If he's ever gotten something right, I sure don't recall being around
> to witness it.
>
> BTW, here's an FYI for you, Tara,
>
> Mr. David G. Healy (aeffects) thinks that it's quite possible that
> BOTH Abe Zapruder AND Abe's assistant, Marilyn Sitzman, were not
> standing on the concrete pedestal in Dealey Plaza at all on 11/22/63
> during JFK's murder.

and your shitting your pants while you hold your breath waiting for
Vinnie to bring homer the bacon, which of course he never will, as HBO
will never air any of the Reclaiming History reguritated WCR
bullshit....

Your life will be ovah, hon.... Relegated to the only project your
sorry ass will ever find, that of painting you and your brothers
bedroom at MOM'S..... What a way to go into retirement.... ROTFLMFAO!

Ya need competent writers shithead, ya simply don't have the right
stuff, David -- your so damn transparent even a dipshit .john regular
would be embarassed to read your bullshit.... Vinnie failed with RH as
are you now.... Best you can deliver these days are emails to a non-
existent secretary.... No doubt what so ever, as to why Myers got
those writing gig and YOU didn't.....

Not an ounce of research from your sorry, spiteful, homley ass --
you're a joke...... LMFAO! You certainly provide me great
entertainment while babysitting these long 3D rendering sessions.....

> Healy (along with his mentor, Mega-Kook James H. "Everything's Fake"
> Fetzer) think it's quite likely that the Z-Film has been "wholly
> fabricated", which is a direct quote from the back cover of Fetzer's
> 2003 hunk-of-nonsense book, "The Great Zapruder Film Hoax" (in which
> Healy has contributed a chapter; that's how hard up Prof. Fetzer
> apparently was for writers for his "Hoax" mess).
>
> Of course, neither Healy nor Fetzer have told the world why Abraham
> Zapruder would have wanted to become a part of the massive "Z-Film
> Hoax" plot on November 22, 1963.
>
> And the kooks need Zapruder HIMSELF to be part of the "plot" for sure,
> since we know that Mr. Zapruder went on live television within 90
> minutes of the assassination and told the world that he filmed the
> assassination while standing on "one of those concrete blocks they
> have down by the Underpass".

frankly shithead, I could care less about Abe -- we got ripped for
16million large asshole, and you or I can't touch that film.....

Now old Abe, he's the most under studied guy in this entire torrid
affair and everyone of you lone nut dipshits cringe when his name is
mentioned.... You nutless ghosts have a mortal fear of him, and his
film. We know why! Don't we Davie me-boyo? IF the Z-film is altered
your entire life's work goes out the window.... your on a
uncontrollable fast freight to oblivion.... But fret not much, I can
get you a deal on some 33LP's real Jazz shithead, to help you drown
your sorrows. For CT's it's just another brick in the road, proving
conspiracy...

> Naturally, this live TV interview featuring Zapruder himself means
> absolutely NOTHING to retards like Mr. Healy and Mr. Fetzer:

so thin Davey-me-boyo... I repeat, ya need writers shithead....... ya
just spending bandwidth.... LMFAO!

> www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Rv__xZF6hM

Sam Brown

Jun 3, 2009, 12:02:24 AM6/3/09

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ROTFLMAO!! Is the junkie going to grow some gonads and demand that Girly
take down his silly videos? My guess is no. LOL

David Von Pein

Jun 3, 2009, 8:20:51 PM6/3/09