THE VON PEIN COMEDY CONTINUES..

1 view

Gil Jesus

Sep 8, 2010, 7:46:47 AM9/8/10

David Von Pein

Sep 8, 2010, 4:34:21 PM9/8/10

Baron Wrangle

Sep 8, 2010, 10:22:05 PM9/8/10
On Sep 8, 3:34 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/reclaiming-history/browse_thread/threa...

I do believe von Pein would use "Reclaiming History" for an attack of
pruritis.

BW

timstter

Sep 9, 2010, 7:52:29 AM9/9/10
On Sep 8, 9:46 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.ctka.net/2010/dvp2.html

LOL! It's astonishing that DiEugenio, a published author, starts
quoting a dope like Gil Jesus in an effort to prop up his attacks on
Von Pein.

How LOW would you have to sink to quote a completely transparent
research fraud like Gil Jesus, LOL?!!

As people like Verm (Gil Jesus) and absurdnln (Tom Rossley) are given
air time and credence by people like DiEugenio and Osanic it shows to
what a very low ebb the state of the JFK-CT side of the debate has
sunk.

These people are nothing more than JFK-Truthers, cheek by jowel with
the likes of Jim Fetzer and Jack White, LOL!

Game OVAH!

LMFAO Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

drummist1965

Sep 9, 2010, 10:10:59 AM9/9/10
On Sep 8, 7:46 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.ctka.net/2010/dvp2.html

I seem to recall watching a video tape that you posted on one You
Tube, where you were displaying your head, so as to convince people
that you are not "bald".

That you have the audacity to start a thread, titled "THE VON PEIN
COMEDY CONTINUES", after having posted that video of yourself on You
Tube, speaks volumes about your character, Gilly.

Bud

Sep 9, 2010, 6:52:06 PM9/9/10
On Sep 9, 7:52 am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sep 8, 9:46 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.ctka.net/2010/dvp2.html
>
> LOL! It's astonishing that DiEugenio, a published author, starts
> quoting a dope like Gil Jesus in an effort to prop up his attacks on
> Von Pein.

DiEugenio even insinuated that Gil was a pig.

> How LOW would you have to sink to quote a completely transparent
> research fraud like Gil Jesus, LOL?!!
>
> As people like Verm (Gil Jesus) and absurdnln (Tom Rossley) are given
> air time and credence by people like DiEugenio and Osanic it shows to
> what a very low ebb the state of the JFK-CT side of the debate has
> sunk.

Recently Gl went on snit, saying he wasn`t going to waste his time
on LNers. This was after he realized that nobody cared whether he
could figure out that Oswald ordered and received the rifle that
killed Kennedy.

aeffects

Sep 10, 2010, 3:30:54 AM9/10/10

go beat your tom-tom moron.....

drummist1965

Sep 10, 2010, 9:14:07 AM9/10/10

Stop talking to yourself, Healy.

aeffects

Sep 10, 2010, 3:48:37 PM9/10/10

know what is endearing about you shithead, you haven't a clue!

drummist1965

Sep 10, 2010, 4:34:00 PM9/10/10

Again, Healy, stop talking to yourself!

Baron Wrangle

Sep 12, 2010, 7:35:05 PM9/12/10
On Sep 8, 6:46 am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> http://www.ctka.net/2010/dvp2.html

Gil:

Speaking of comedy: You aren't Gilly of SNL, are you?

BW

timstter

Sep 13, 2010, 3:45:42 PM9/13/10
On Sep 10, 8:52 am, Bud <sirsl...@fast.net> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 7:52 am, timstter <timst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 8, 9:46 pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > >http://www.ctka.net/2010/dvp2.html
>
> > LOL! It's astonishing that DiEugenio, a published author, starts
> > quoting a dope like Gil Jesus in an effort to prop up his attacks on
> > Von Pein.
>
>   DiEugenio even insinuated that Gil was a pig.

I saw that! Said Gilly was posting in a pigpen! I'm rather surprised
that DiEugenio hasn't chosen to pop his snout into the trough as well,
given the rather porcine nature of the photo he is sporting over @ the
Education Forum, LOL!

> > How LOW would you have to sink to quote a completely transparent
> > research fraud like Gil Jesus, LOL?!!
>
> > As people like Verm (Gil Jesus) and absurdnln (Tom Rossley) are given
> > air time and credence by people like DiEugenio and Osanic it shows to
> > what a very low ebb the state of the JFK-CT side of the debate has
> > sunk.
>
>   Recently Gl went on snit, saying he wasn`t going to waste his time
> on LNers. This was after he realized that nobody cared whether he
> could figure out that Oswald ordered and received the rifle that
> killed Kennedy.

LOL! Poor ol' Gil. His posting stats are WAY down. He seems to take
every Jimmy D pronouncement as GOSPEL lately, like the absurd
assertion that Oswald never received the rifle @ his PO Box. Truly
pathetic stuff.

> > These people are nothing more than JFK-Truthers, cheek by jowel with
> > the likes of Jim Fetzer and Jack White, LOL!
>
> > Game OVAH!

Regards,

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 13, 2010, 4:44:12 PM9/13/10

>>> "He [Gilly J. Jesus] seems to take every Jimmy [DiEugenio] pronouncement as GOSPEL lately, like the absurd assertion that Oswald never received the rifle @ his PO Box. Truly pathetic stuff." <<<

Pathetic indeed.

And DiEugenio's similar assertion concerning Oswald's Smith & Wesson
revolver is even more pathetic, since Oswald had that gun in his hands
when he was arrested (as he tried to shoot more policemen with it).

But DiEugenio, unfazed and undaunted by this troublesome fact (i.e.,
LHO having the V510210 revolver in his OWN HANDS when apprehended),
actually suggests to his gullible followers that there is no evidence
whatsoever that Lee Oswald ever took possession of S&W Revolver
#V510210.

DiEugenio is therefore suggesting that the revolver was "planted" on
Oswald in the theater (or was entered into evidence at a later time by
the always-crooked cops).

Jim DiEugenio is totally delusional, as is illustrated here:

http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/08/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-42.html

And here:

http://Battling-A-Conspiracy-Kook.blogspot.com

Message has been deleted

timstter

Sep 25, 2010, 4:25:46 AM9/25/10

Hi DVP,

DiEugenio seems to have raised his delusional ravings almost to an art
form, lately.

Frighteningly, acceptance of pathetic DiEug standard *reasoning*
appears almost de rigueur with the current crop of CT posters.

Even Lane/Groden's nonsense of the 60s/70s is now starting to appear
reasonable in comparison with the garbage heap CT deductions on
display down @ Black Ops Radio and also the VERY inappropriately named
Education Forum, to name two primary junk sources.