Lee Harvey Oswald

BURNSCLARKKENT

Mar 25, 2010, 9:01:19 AM3/25/10
MR Von Pein.Thank you for all your hard work,firstly i agree 100% with
you that Lee Harvey Oswald was the killer of JFK,agree about the
SBT,in fact i have no problem whatsoever about your FACTS.There is
something that i have been thinking about for years,and if i may i
would like to run this by you.I think that when LHO went to see his
wife on Thursday 21st,and she refused a reconcillation he decided to
kill himself,he could not go home for his revolver,so he took his
rifle to work to make a big scene of it,knowing the mind of people
like him,impatience is a big thing,a person like him who is so self
centered ,would not be interested about President Kennedy,he was the
ruler of his own world.and would not think about him.When at 10am he
asked about people gathering at Dealey Plaza,and about the route of
the motorcade,he decided to then shoot the president.This has always
puzzled me.What do you think.JOE

Ben Holmes

Mar 25, 2010, 9:31:18 AM3/25/10
In article <0b851600-a302-495a...@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,
BURNSCLARKKENT says...

Another person ignorant of the evidence in this case... how sad...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

Steve

Mar 25, 2010, 10:16:43 AM3/25/10
On Mar 25, 6:31 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> In article <0b851600-a302-495a-b3ec-3e20d4e12...@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

Actually another person who can read, understand, and digest
evidence.

David Von Pein

Mar 25, 2010, 11:07:02 AM3/25/10

>>> "I think that when LHO went to see his wife on Thursday 21st, and she refused a reconcillation, he decided to kill himself. He could not go home for his revolver, so he took his rifle to work to make a big scene of it. Knowing the mind of people like him, impatience is a big thing. A person like him, who is so self-centered, would not be interested about President Kennedy. He was the ruler of his own world and would not think about him. When at 10am he asked about people gathering at Dealey Plaza and about the route of the motorcade, he decided to then shoot the president. This has always puzzled me. What do you think? JOE" <<<

That's an interesting theory, Joe. I had never really thought about it
from that particular angle before.

I can't endorse such a "suicide" theory, however.

I think it's fairly obvious that Oswald already knew the motorcade
route at the time he asked his fellow employees about it on Friday
morning. Oswald was merely playing a little game with them, pretending
not to know a thing about why the people were gathering on the street.
But he knew full well the President was going to drive by the
building, otherwise he wouldn't have brought his rifle to work at all.

There's also the lie Oswald told Wesley Frazier about his Thursday-
night trip to Irving. On Thursday MORNING, Oswald created his "curtain
rod" lie and told Wes Frazier he needed a ride to Irving on Thursday
to get some curtain rods. And we know that was a big fat lie.

So Oswald obviously had every intention of retrieving his rifle as of
Thursday morning, which was hours prior to his being rejected three
times by Marina on Thursday night.

Also: If LHO wanted to kill himself on Friday---then why didn't he do
it at some point on Friday (such as after he killed J.D. Tippit)?

Lee had his revolver in his hands at that time (with many bullets in
the gun and in his pocket). If he was suicidal, the time to put the
gun to his head certainly would have been in the theater after he knew
he was about to be apprehended by the police. Instead, he tried to
kill more policemen.

So, I don't think Lee Oswald was suicidal in any way on November 22,
1963. And his actions after 12:30 PM that day pretty much prove that
he wanted to live to see the dawn of November 23rd.

BTW, thanks for your nice compliment. I appreciate it.

http://The-JFK-Assassination.blogspot.com

j leyden

Mar 25, 2010, 1:12:52 PM3/25/10
On Mar 25, 9:31 am, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:

> Another person ignorant of the evidence in this case... how sad...

Yeah, Ben, you might want to add him to your Enemies List. He sounds
dangerous.

JGL

> In article <0b851600-a302-495a-b3ec-3e20d4e12...@g10g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>,

bigdog

Mar 25, 2010, 3:17:48 PM3/25/10

I think the custom made brown paper bag pretty much destroys the
suicide theory. He made that bag for a purpose which was to smuggle
the rifle into the TSBD. The bag was made from TSBD paper so he took
it home with him on Thursday afternoon before his attempted
reconciliation with Marina. That pretty much establishes
premeditation. I don't think Oswald expected to get away with just as
he didn't expect to return home after killing Walker. I think Oswald
fully expected to be killed or arrested soon after the assassination,
so murder-suicide might have been his intention but like so many
rampage killers we have seen in recent years, they just aren't content
with ending their own lives. They want to take as many with them when
they go. For Oswald, the chance to take out the POTUS was a huge bonus
and an opportunity he just could not pass up. Shoot up your workplace
and kill some co-workers and you'll be forgotten news in a week. Take
out the POTUS and you'll go down in history. I think that is what
Oswald wanted to accomplish and he succeeded spectacularly.

lazu...@webtv.net

Mar 25, 2010, 3:56:57 PM3/25/10
Anybody so damn fucking stupid and gullible to think everything that has
happened in the last 46 plus years in regards to the JFK Assassination,
can be attributed to Lee Harvey Oswald, and incompetence, is the main
reason the country is in the horrible state it is and can only get
worse...Laz

Bud

Mar 25, 2010, 7:05:03 PM3/25/10

You retards think the country is in the state it is in because
Kennedy was assassinated.