BOOK REVIEW -- "WITH MALICE"

1 view

David Von Pein

Jul 13, 2009, 10:30:08 AM7/13/09

curtjester1

Jul 13, 2009, 7:22:21 PM7/13/09
On Jul 13, 10:30 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.With--Malice.blogspot.com

Say it ain't so!!

David G. Healy said...
Dale, As always you are a sane voice in a malestrom of lunacy. Your
points of cogent, logical, and common sense. Keep up the work.

May 26, 2009 11:48 PM

CJ

David Von Pein

Jul 20, 2009, 1:53:00 AM7/20/09

www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/621f050fc809cbfd/44e44df25dd4f492?hl=en,e44df25dd4f492

>>> "Your [sic] advertising a guy [Dale K. Myers] that can't stand the scrutiny of the research community [HUGE "LOL" IS NEEDED AT THIS POINT!] and hides in a blog spot, and then has the gall to tell everyone in the blog to buy his book." <<<

Curt,

You're over-analyzing (to death) a simple review that I decided to
turn into a "blogspot" blog. Simple as that.

And Dale Myers' blogspot site has absolutely nothing to do with mine.

http://jfkfiles.blogspot.com

You're surely not implying that MY own "blogspot" blog for "With
Malice" was put there at the request of Mr. Myers. Are you?

You almost seem to be insinuating that Myers wrote my "Malice" blog
for me. (And/or that he endorsed it as a way to sell additional copies
of his book, which is certainly not the case at all.)

~shrug~

www.With--Malice.blogspot.com