ANOTHER CHALLENGE FOR THE TROLLS

Gil Jesus

Jul 10, 2009, 7:48:09 AM7/10/09
Name another instance where 26 cops showed up to a theater to confront
a person who went in without paying for a ticket.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 8:50:03 AM7/10/09

>>> "Name another instance where 26 cops showed up to a theater to confront a person who went in without paying for a ticket." <<<

Sounds like Gil The Kook has been listening to John Judge on Black Op.

www.BlackOpRadio.com/black431b.ram

In reality, of course, there's not a single thing "suspicious" about a
bunch of cops arriving very quickly at the Texas Theater in Oak Cliff
on 11/22/63 after the Dallas Police Department received the tip from
cashier Julia Postal that a man had gone into the theater--a man who
was "running from them [the police] for some reason" [which is a
direct quote from Julia Postal].

I guess people like John Judge and Gilbert Jesus think it's
unreasonable for a lot of police officers, very shortly after Officer
Tippit had been shot on 10th Street, to swarm the nearby location
where the police think the murderer of their fellow officer was
located.

Judge and Jesus probably really think the ONLY reason the cops showed
up at the theater was because Oswald failed to buy a ticket to the
movie. I always enjoy hearing (and laughing heartily at) the silly
spin that conspiracy kooks like Judge want to put on the capture of
Oswald in the theater.

But back in the realm of reality (and common sense), it wasn't
unreasonable for the DPD to swarm the theater when they did on 11/22.
And it's also not the slightest bit unreasonable (given the
circumstances that existed that Friday in Dallas) for the police to
possibly think that the President's killer was in the theater.

JFK had just been shot about an hour earlier, then a policeman is
killed just a few miles from Dealey Plaza. Therefore, it's perfectly
natural for some of the cops to also think that the suspect in the
theater was also the person who might have shot the President. Who
WOULDN'T have thought that at that given point in time?

And I don't even think it's unreasonable for "26 cops" to have arrived
at the theater that day, although I don't really know exactly where
John Judge got that figure from. Maybe he pulled it out of his basket
of make-believe facts, like he did virtually everything else during
his one-hour appearance on Black Op Radio on July 9, 2009.

But "26 cops" sounds like a kook-inflated figure to me. However, I'll
readily admit, I never counted them, and twenty-six policemen could
have possibly shown up at the Texas Theater on November 22, 1963, but
I seriously doubt the number was INITIALLY that large (i.e., prior to
Oswald being apprehended).

And John Judge's made-up-from-whole-cloth crap includes lots more
unprovable (and vile) conspiracy-flavored kookiness too....such as:

Suggesting that the Dallas Police were actually the ones who brought
Lee Oswald's Smith & Wesson revolver into the Texas Theater on
November 22nd in order to frame poor Oswald.

You heard right -- Kook Judge actually said that he thinks the DPD
"dropped" (i.e., "planted") the revolver at the theater, with Lee
Oswald apparently not drawing any gun at all when Officer McDonald
approached LHO.*

* = Which, of course, is a make-believe scenario that would turn
Johnny Brewer into a liar too, because Brewer has always maintained
that Oswald "reached under his shirt and pulled out a
revolver" [Johnny Brewer quote from the 1986 TV Docu-Trial].

Brewer, btw, was referred to as Johnny "Brenner" by John Judge on
7/9/09, for some reason. I suspect that Judge was combining the names
of two witnesses into one name--Brennan and Brewer. You'd think,
though, that a 45-year veteran conspiracy clown like John Judge would
get the name of the key witnesses correct. ~shrug~

But to a kook like Johnny Judge, it evidently doesn't matter how many
people he has to call liars or shills or cover-up agents (including a
gob of DPD officers, and Jack Brewer too)....just as long as people
like Judge can keep the skirts of "Patsy" Oswald squeaky clean.

I've said this before, but it deserves repeating:

The "Anybody But Oswald" conspiracy nuts like John Judge are truly
pathetic.

Judge also thinks that there was a "plant the gun" plot afoot in front
of the Washington Hilton Hotel on March 30, 1981, when John Hinckley
shot President Ronald Reagan, too.

That's how far out in left field a man named John Judge is.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised if Robert McNamara's recent death shows
up on Mr. Judge's revised list of "MYSTERY DEATHS CONNECTED TO JOHN F.
KENNEDY'S ASSASSINATION".

After all, McNamara was only 93.

www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

www.Single-Bullet-Theory.blogspot.com

Gil Jesus

Jul 10, 2009, 8:52:30 AM7/10/09
I didn't ask for your opinion.

NAME ANOTHER INSTANCE

David Von Pein

Jul 10, 2009, 9:16:14 AM7/10/09

>>> "NAME ANOTHER INSTANCE" <<<

Another instance of what? A bunch of policemen going to a theater
because a person didn't buy a ticket?

I can't name even ONE instance of such a silly thing happening -- and
neither can Gilbert J. Jesus.

Why?

Because nothing like that happened on 11/22/63.

The cops didn't go to the theater for any such stupid "Failure To Buy
A Ticket" reason. They went there based on Julia Postal's phoned-in
tip, when she told the police that a man was "running from them for
some reason".

In fact, I don't think Postal even told the police on the phone that
the man had not purchased a movie ticket. So, AFAIK, the DPD didn't
even KNOW that the suspect in the theater had failed to purchase a
ticket when the cops went there.

But even if the DPD did possess that "ticket" information--who cares?
The reason they went to the theater was because they had reason to
think that Officer Tippit's killer was inside the movie house. Period.

But, as always, you kooks get everything wrong. So why should 7/10/09
be any different in that regard. Right, Gilbert?

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Jul 10, 2009, 9:01:29 PM7/10/09
$0.90

"A" <aa...@att.net> wrote in message
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> Name another instance where 26 cops showed up to a theater to confront
>> a person who went in without paying for a ticket.
>

> That's a lot of overkill and a waste of police resources just for
> a buck-and-a-quarter, or whatever the cost was back in '63 for a movie
> ticket.
> Those were the days when $1.25 went a long way!

bigdog

Jul 10, 2009, 10:09:35 PM7/10/09
On Jul 10, 8:54 pm, "A" <a...@att.net> wrote:
> x-no-archive: yes
>
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

> > Name another instance where 26 cops showed up to a theater to confront
> > a person who went in without paying for a ticket.
>
>           That's a lot of overkill and a waste of police resources just for
> a buck-and-a-quarter, or whatever the cost was back in '63 for a movie
> ticket.
> Those were the days when $1.25 went a long way!

The cops didn't descend on the Texas Theater to arrest somebody who
might have snuck in without paying. That desceneded on the Texas
Theater to arrest a suspected cop killer, a suspect who tried to kill
the first cop who confronted him. Chico is so dumb that he actually
thinks there is a need to point to another such incident. Every event
has its own unique set of circumstances. Instead of asking the
question, why doesn't The Stupidest Motherfucking Piece of Shit on
Planet Earth just once try answering his own stupid fucking question.
The reason is simple. He's too fucking stupid to answer even his own
inane questions. The only difference between Chico and a bucket of
shit is that you could dump a bucket of shit and have a useful bucket.

tomnln

Jul 11, 2009, 1:20:11 AM7/11/09

"bigdog" <jecorb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

It appears that bigdog was "home schooled" judging by his vocabulary.'

The Stupid Bastard didn't even know that Texas Theater tickets sold for
$0.90-$0.50 and $0.35 on 11/22/63

HOWEVER;
He may be correct about $1.25 going a LOOOOOOOONG Way with his wife &
daughters ! ! !

Gil Jesus

Jul 11, 2009, 6:22:20 AM7/11/09
On Jul 10, 10:09�pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Instead of asking the
> question, why doesn't The Stupidest Motherfucking Piece of Shit on
> Planet Earth just once try answering his own stupid fucking question.
> The reason is simple. He's too fucking stupid to answer even his own
> inane questions. The only difference between Chico and a bucket of
> shit is that you could dump a bucket of shit and have a useful bucket.

Looks like Corbett is spreading his love and goodwill again.

But I didn't ask a question.

I didn't ask for a summary.

I didn't ask for your opinion.

I didn't even ask for testimony or evidence.

I said NAME ANOTHER INSTANCE.

You haven't.

You lose.

timstter

Jul 11, 2009, 6:27:15 AM7/11/09

They didn't turn up on account of some dope hadn't paid for a movie
ticket on the occasion you cite EITHER, you snooping halfwit.

BTW, if he just ducked a movie fare, why did the little Marxist coot
pull a gun on them and try to kill people?

It's sure a beaut photo of him being hustled out of the theatre with a
swollen eye, LOL!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2009, 7:01:43 AM7/11/09
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*- Hide quoted text -

Name another person (and provide the video) who video taped their
shaved ugly head and face to prove they weren't a bald vermin but
instead just a vermin!
Until you can do this, it proves that you are one ugly, stupid, phony
Christian, hypocrite, failed snooper, piece of low life trash
VERMIN...who makes shit up as he goes along thinking it's going to
enforce his beliefs because no one can find another case where 20 some
odd cops raided a movie house because a person didn't buy a ticket
before entering.

tomnln

Jul 11, 2009, 12:44:26 PM7/11/09
BOTTOM POST;

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

BUSES TO THE LEFT.

TRACTOR-TRAILOR'S TO THE RIGHT

timstter

Jul 11, 2009, 7:02:23 PM7/11/09
On Jul 12, 2:44 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> BOTTOM POST;
>
> <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Sure was a BOTTOM POST by you, tomnln.

BTW, how long are you gonna run from that thread at the moderated
group, tomnln?

Sure looks bad you running from *evidence/testimony* and *official
records*...

Concerned Regards,

Gil Jesus

Jul 11, 2009, 9:47:12 PM7/11/09
On Jul 11, 7:01�am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> you are one ugly, stupid, phony
> Christian, hypocrite, failed snooper, piece of low life trash
> VERMIN...who makes shit up as he goes along thinking it's going to
> enforce his beliefs because no one can find another case where 20 some
> odd cops raided a movie house because a person didn't buy a ticket
> before entering.-

Hey guys.............can you believe SHE'S SINGLE ?????????

ROFLMAO

tomnln

Jul 11, 2009, 9:56:34 PM7/11/09

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Concerned Regards,

Timmy must be "Over-sexed"

I Shoved it up his ass Multiple Times & he still wants MORE ! ! ! !

Here it is AGAIN WHIMPY ASS>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm

It was Bringuier who called the media in advance of his altercation with
Oswald.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2009, 10:37:20 PM7/11/09

Now I'm a she? For months I've been a male....wrong again bald vermin

Gil Jesus

Jul 11, 2009, 10:42:50 PM7/11/09
On Jul 11, 10:37�pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Now I'm a she? For months I've been a male....wrong again bald vermin

Is it any wonder why HIS "husband" killed himself ?

tomnln

Jul 11, 2009, 11:02:52 PM7/11/09

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

ROFLMAO

justme was married once.

The Justice of the Peace was Charged with Murder for puttin the poor guy
together with her.

Her husband committed Suicide ! ! !

Something about No room due to all of the Buses & Trailer Trucks ! ! !
(like 300 of them)

tomnln

Jul 11, 2009, 11:09:49 PM7/11/09

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

justme is a "SHIM" !

Part she
Part him

By Law, SHIMS are forbidden to address evidence/testimony ! ! !

Here's WHY>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/secret_service_drinking.htm

You'll never guess what lumberjack wrote these>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/guess_who_wrote.htm

tomnln

Jul 11, 2009, 11:15:25 PM7/11/09

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

C'mon Gil ! ! ! !

You heard it HERE First ! ! !

aeffects

Jul 11, 2009, 11:41:58 PM7/11/09
On Jul 11, 8:02 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

ouch...

Sam Brown

Jul 12, 2009, 12:08:02 AM7/12/09

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

ROFLMAO

You're single aren't you Chester the child molester? Girly, you really don't
think before you post do you? Numbskull.

Sam Brown

Jul 12, 2009, 12:09:59 AM7/12/09

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

How wonderfully christian of you Girly. Attended any lynchings recently?
Pilferred any money from Mommys purse? Why dont you get a job? Have you no
shame or are you happy leeching from taxpayers?

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2009, 7:28:03 AM7/12/09
On Jul 12, 12:09 am, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

Sam....the vermin Gil Jesus, loves to prove to everyone what a phony
Christian he is. On top of that he proves what a stupid asshole he is
by belieiving anything toothless has to say. Both of them (just like
Healy) not having an ounce of proof LOL.

Is there a term for anything lower then a human stain? Gilly Girl just
hit it. He's a lying, sick, fake Christian dickhead and I will make
sure that everyone on his little Christian groups knows it from this
day forward. This is going to be so much fun!

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2009, 4:43:04 PM7/12/09
On Jul 12, 7:28 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

BUMP

aeffects

Jul 12, 2009, 4:48:40 PM7/12/09
On Jul 11, 9:08 pm, "Sam Brown" <samjbrow...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message

Slamin' Samantha the Fresno, honest Your Honor, I was only trying to
help the goat over the fence *flash* Brown.... Now get over there and
help out your kissing cousin that admitted lesbian impersonator
Justme1952... The shithead needs a bit of support!

aeffects

Jul 12, 2009, 4:50:17 PM7/12/09
On Jul 12, 1:43 pm, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>

now shithead.... Slamin' Samantha will get around to you when the perv
sees fit..... something to do with that little man in the boat, you
get that shithead?

Gil Jesus

Jul 12, 2009, 4:55:08 PM7/12/09
On Jul 12, 7:28�am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

OH PLEEEEZE NO, NOT THAT

aeffects

Jul 12, 2009, 8:52:54 PM7/12/09

see, Dad apparently is home.... the checkbook is closed, now the
shithead justme1952 has to find a job..... no more server bouncing....
LMFAO!

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2009, 10:17:04 PM7/12/09
> LMFAO!- Hide quoted text -

Lying again Healy, prove it shithead, I dare you...you inebriated,
drug induced piece of lying shit.

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2009, 10:30:47 PM7/12/09
On Jul 12, 8:52 pm, aeffects <aeffect...@gmail.com> wrote:
> LMFAO!- Hide quoted text -

furthermore shithead, do a google search on your name david gordon
healy and take a look at the first website that comes up...ROFLMAO the
one about you 3 stooges, what nice advertising for 3 assholes LOLOLOL

tomnln

Jul 12, 2009, 11:15:09 PM7/12/09

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

BUSES TO THE LEFT.

TRAILER TRUCKS TO THE RIGHT.

(all 300 of them)

tomnln

Jul 12, 2009, 11:27:55 PM7/12/09

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message
justme wrote;

furthermore shithead, do a google search on your name david gordon
healy and take a look at the first website that comes up...ROFLMAO the
one about you 3 stooges, what nice advertising for 3 assholes LOLOLOL

I write;

Outta THOUSANDS of posts by justme, she addressed testimony ONLY ONCE ! ! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/secret_service_drinking.htm

She should'a spent some time reading the testimony instead of Parking all of
those
Busses/Trailer Trucks in her 300 vehicle garage.

She should'a spent more time reading testimony instead of learning
Lumber Camp Venacular>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/guess_who_wrote.htm

Sam Brown

Jul 13, 2009, 3:46:39 AM7/13/09

"aeffects" <aeffe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Try typing during your all too brief sober moments. Perhaps then you might
write something worth reading.

Gil Jesus

Jul 13, 2009, 5:44:58 AM7/13/09
On Jul 10, 7:48�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Name another instance where 26 cops showed up to a theater to confront
> a person who went in without paying for a ticket.

BUMP

Robert

Jul 13, 2009, 4:41:30 PM7/13/09
On Jul 10, 8:50 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Sounds like Gil The Kook has been listening to John Judge on Black Op.
>
> www.BlackOpRadio.com/black431b.ram
>
> In reality, of course, there's not a single thing "suspicious" about a
> bunch of cops arriving very quickly at the Texas Theater in Oak Cliff
> on 11/22/63 after the Dallas Police Department received the tip from
> cashier Julia Postal that a man had gone into the theater--a man who
> was "running from them [the police] for some reason" [which is a
> direct quote from Julia Postal].

Really? Why did NO one who worked there approach LHO and ask him to
pay? Isn't this normal behavior INSTEAD of calling the police right
away? Imagine IF every store or theater called the cops right away
instead of dealing with it initially on their own. How silly Dave.

> I guess people like John Judge and Gilbert Jesus think it's
> unreasonable for a lot of police officers, very shortly after Officer
> Tippit had been shot on 10th Street, to swarm the nearby location
> where the police think the murderer of their fellow officer was
> located.

Of course it is as there is NO reason for that many cops to come to a
theater when the ONLY issue should have been someone NOT paying for a
movie ticket. Show us the evidence that shows they KNEW for sure this
was the murderer of JDT Dave.

> Judge and Jesus probably really think the ONLY reason the cops showed
> up at the theater was because Oswald failed to buy a ticket to the
> movie.

Show us the evidence for another reason.

> I always enjoy hearing (and laughing heartily at) the silly
> spin that conspiracy kooks like Judge want to put on the capture of
> Oswald in the theater.

Talk about spin! All we get is Dave's spin on things with NO evidence
in sight.

> But back in the realm of reality (and common sense), it wasn't
> unreasonable for the DPD to swarm the theater when they did on 11/22.
> And it's also not the slightest bit unreasonable (given the
> circumstances that existed that Friday in Dallas) for the police to
> possibly think that the President's killer was in the theater.

LOL!! NOW that is some spin! I guess all Presidential killers go to
the movies afterwards, huh?

> JFK had just been shot about an hour earlier, then a policeman is
> killed just a few miles from Dealey Plaza. Therefore, it's perfectly
> natural for some of the cops to also think that the suspect in the
> theater was also the person who might have shot the President. Who
> WOULDN'T have thought that at that given point in time?

Dave, you are a liar. There was NO reason to connect the two crimes
in the least as they happened miles apart and supposedly by someone
who couldn't drive.

> And I don't even think it's unreasonable for "26 cops" to have arrived
> at the theater that day, although I don't really know exactly where
> John Judge got that figure from. Maybe he pulled it out of his basket
> of make-believe facts, like he did virtually everything else during
> his one-hour appearance on Black Op Radio on July 9, 2009.

LOL!! I guess 26 cops show up at your local Bijou all the time, huh?
I get the feeling Dave sneaks in quite often.

> But "26 cops" sounds like a kook-inflated figure to me. However, I'll
> readily admit, I never counted them, and twenty-six policemen could
> have possibly shown up at the Texas Theater on November 22, 1963, but
> I seriously doubt the number was INITIALLY that large (i.e., prior to
> Oswald being apprehended).

More opinion.

> And John Judge's made-up-from-whole-cloth crap includes lots more
> unprovable (and vile) conspiracy-flavored kookiness too....such as:
>
> Suggesting that the Dallas Police were actually the ones who brought
> Lee Oswald's Smith & Wesson revolver into the Texas Theater on
> November 22nd in order to frame poor Oswald.

They did a bad job IF they did as the revolver he had had a bad firing
pin.

> You heard right -- Kook Judge actually said that he thinks the DPD
> "dropped" (i.e., "planted") the revolver at the theater, with Lee
> Oswald apparently not drawing any gun at all when Officer McDonald
> approached LHO.*

Hey, why can you give us your opinion all the time with NO evidence
but no one esle can?

> * = Which, of course, is a make-believe scenario that would turn
> Johnny Brewer into a liar too, because Brewer has always maintained
> that Oswald "reached under his shirt and pulled out a
> revolver" [Johnny Brewer quote from the 1986 TV Docu-Trial].

I think most normal, sane people do NOT buy the Brewer story.

> Brewer, btw, was referred to as Johnny "Brenner" by John Judge on
> 7/9/09, for some reason. I suspect that Judge was combining the names
> of two witnesses into one name--Brennan and Brewer. You'd think,
> though, that a 45-year veteran conspiracy clown like John Judge would
> get the name of the key witnesses correct. ~shrug~

Dave sure is touchy, huh?

> But to a kook like Johnny Judge, it evidently doesn't matter how many
> people he has to call liars or shills or cover-up agents (including a
> gob of DPD officers, and Jack Brewer too)....just as long as people
> like Judge can keep the skirts of "Patsy" Oswald squeaky clean.

It is a shame you CAN'T prove him wrong though, isn't it?

> I've said this before, but it deserves repeating:
>
> The "Anybody But Oswald" conspiracy nuts like John Judge are truly
> pathetic.

The "Nobody But Oswald" camp sure lacks any convincing evidence,
doesn't it?

> Judge also thinks that there was a "plant the gun" plot afoot in front
> of the Washington Hilton Hotel on March 30, 1981, when John Hinckley
> shot President Ronald Reagan, too.

Dave sure goes on temper tantrums, doesn't he? He is all over the
place.

> That's how far out in left field a man named John Judge is.

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2009, 12:36:22 AM7/14/09

Why do all you kooks keep insisting that the ONLY reason the cops went
to the theater was because of the stupid "ticket" issue?

The cops probably didn't even know that Oswald didn't pay for a
ticket.

The ONLY reason the cops went to the theater was because they thought
that Tippit's killer might be located there. And anyone who says
otherwise is just plain stupid. Period.

Plus--the reason Postal called the police wasn't because Oswald didn't
pay for a ticket. That's obvious too. It was Johnny Brewer, not Julia
Postal, who actually made the decision to call the police....because
Postal phoned the police only AFTER Brewer had told her to do so
(because Brewer suspected the man in the theater of being Tippit's
killer, which is quite obvious...and natural).

As Bud always says -- You conspiranoid kooks are the LAST people on
this planet who should have their noses in this case. Because if you
can't figure out who killed J.D. Tippit....and if you can't figure out
why Postal called the police on 11/22, then you really should try
another hobby. Because those two questions are in the "Super Easy"
category.

www.With--Malice.blogspot.com

aeffects

Jul 14, 2009, 3:27:21 AM7/14/09
On Jul 13, 9:36 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

<snip the braggart's nonsense>

-AND-

no advertising shithead.....

mucher1

Jul 14, 2009, 3:49:47 AM7/14/09

What it is that compels some posters to snip the content of ON-topic
posts and replace it with OFF-topic drivel? Does it earn them brownie
points with their masters? Are the "lurkers" supposed to be impressed
by this kind of trolling?

Gil Jesus

Jul 14, 2009, 5:15:04 AM7/14/09
On Jul 10, 7:48�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:

> Name another instance where 26 cops showed up to a theater to confront
> a person who went in without paying for a ticket.

When Julia Postal called police to report a suspicious-acting man
ducking into the theater, she testified that she described the man
having:

".....on this brown sports shirt and I couldn't tell you what design
it was, and medium height, ruddy looking to me, and he said, 'Thank
you,'" ( 7 H 11 )

How does that compare with the description of the suspect in the
Tippit murder ?

Robert

Jul 14, 2009, 10:41:35 AM7/14/09
On Jul 14, 12:36 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Why do all you kooks keep insisting that the ONLY reason the cops went
> to the theater was because of the stupid "ticket" issue?

Because there is NO evidence for any other reason. It is NOT normal
procedure to call the cops first before approaching a customer/patron
regarding payment. As I said yesterday, imagine the world IF all
stores and movies handled issues this way.

> The cops probably didn't even know that Oswald didn't pay for a
> ticket.

Then what brought them there? Show us evidence that made the DPD feel
the man in the theater was the shooter of JFK and JDT. Remember one
of them said "Shoot the President, will you?"

> The ONLY reason the cops went to the theater was because they thought
> that Tippit's killer might be located there. And anyone who says
> otherwise is just plain stupid. Period.

Then why did one of them make the comment about shooting the President
IF they thought the man was the shooter of JDT? I guess it is normal
for cop killers and Presidential assassins to take in a movie
afterwards INSTEAD of leaving town, huh?

> Plus--the reason Postal called the police wasn't because Oswald didn't
> pay for a ticket. That's obvious too. It was Johnny Brewer, not Julia
> Postal, who actually made the decision to call the police....because
> Postal phoned the police only AFTER Brewer had told her to do so
> (because Brewer suspected the man in the theater of being Tippit's
> killer, which is quite obvious...and natural).

Sure, looking in windows and allegedly moving out of sight as a cop
car goes by always equates to being a Presidential assassin and cop
killer! Dave, they had two major crimes to solve, how can one justify
26 cops for a POSSIBILITY? In all cases but this one it would have
been an extremely LONGSHOT to boot.

> As Bud always says -- You conspiranoid kooks are the LAST people on
> this planet who should have their noses in this case. Because if you
> can't figure out who killed J.D. Tippit....and if you can't figure out
> why Postal called the police on 11/22, then you really should try
> another hobby. Because those two questions are in the "Super Easy"
> category.

More hotair, but again, we see NO evidence from Dave. How typical of
him.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 14, 2009, 11:54:48 AM7/14/09

Quick question for Bob Caprio ---

Do you think Dale Myers has presented ANY "evidence" of Oswald's guilt
in Tippit's murder in Myers' 1998 book "WITH MALICE"?

Myers worked for years putting that 702-page book together. So I'm
just curious to know if mega-Anybody-But-Oswald kook Robert Caprio
thinks that Myers put together 700+ pages of NON-evidence against Lee
Harvey Oswald?

(I doubt Caprio has read Myers' book, however. But I thought I'd give
the kook named Robert another chance to look like a total moron
regarding the subject of Tippit's slaying.)

www.With--Malice.blogspot.com

Robert

Jul 14, 2009, 1:32:48 PM7/14/09
On Jul 14, 11:54 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Quick question for Bob Caprio ---
>
> Do you think Dale Myers has presented ANY "evidence" of Oswald's guilt
> in Tippit's murder in Myers' 1998 book "WITH MALICE"?

NO, because there is NONE in the WC's list of evidence. The basics
have not changed in this case and NONE of them show LHO was the
shooter.

> Myers worked for years putting that 702-page book together. So I'm
> just curious to know if mega-Anybody-But-Oswald kook Robert Caprio
> thinks that Myers put together 700+ pages of NON-evidence against Lee
> Harvey Oswald?

All these LNer writers "spend years" on these books (and use many
pages to bury the lies they tell) when all they do is repeat
everything the WC told us in 1964. Unless he came up with NEW
evidence then he gave us NON-evidence against LHO. Can you share any
of this "new" evidence?

I doubt the "NObody but Oswald" kook Dave will though.

> (I doubt Caprio has read Myers' book, however. But I thought I'd give
> the kook named Robert another chance to look like a total moron
> regarding the subject of Tippit's slaying.)

I have not read it, but IF he did offer some new evidence this is your
chance to lay it out for us. However, IF he used the same old
evidence, and I'm sure he did, then he gave us NO evidence that would
have withstood a cross-examination.

timstter

Jul 14, 2009, 8:45:50 PM7/14/09
On Jul 12, 11:56 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "timstter" <timst...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jul 12, 2:44 am, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>

> > BOTTOM POST;
>
> > <justme1...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > They didn't turn up on account of some dope hadn't paid for a movie
> > > ticket on the occasion you cite EITHER, you snooping halfwit.
>
> > > BTW, if he just ducked a movie fare, why did the little Marxist coot
> > > pull a gun on them and try to kill people?
>
> > > It's sure a beaut photo of him being hustled out of the theatre with a
> > > swollen eye, LOL!
>
> > > Regards,
>
> > > Tim Brennan
> > > Sydney, Australia
> > > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*- Hide quoted text -

> > Name another person (and provide the video) who video taped their
> > shaved ugly head and face to prove they weren't a bald vermin but
> > instead just a vermin!
> > Until you can do this, it proves that you are one ugly, stupid, phony

> > Christian, hypocrite, failed snooper, piece of low life trash
> > VERMIN...who makes shit up as he goes along thinking it's going to
> > enforce his beliefs because no one can find another case where 20 some
> > odd cops raided a movie house because a person didn't buy a ticket
> > before entering.
>
> > BUSES TO THE LEFT.
>
> > TRACTOR-TRAILOR'S TO THE RIGHT
>
> Sure was a BOTTOM POST by you, tomnln.
>
> BTW, how long are you gonna run from that thread at the moderated
> group, tomnln?
>
> Sure looks bad you running from *evidence/testimony* and *official
> records*...
>
> Concerned Regards,
>
> Tim Brennan
> Sydney, Australia
> *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*
>
> Timmy must be "Over-sexed"
>
> I Shoved it up his ass Multiple Times & he still wants MORE ! ! ! !
>
> Here it is AGAIN WHIMPY ASS>>>  http://whokilledjfk.net/well.htm
>
> It was Bringuier who called the media in advance of his altercation with
> Oswald.

Er, tomnln, when are you planning to deal with the two OFFICIAL
records that debunk your nonsense?

You're still running, tomnln.

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tomnln

Jul 15, 2009, 1:47:51 AM7/15/09

"timstter" <tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Timmy/Rob Spencer wrote;

Er, tomnln, when are you planning to deal with the two OFFICIAL
records that debunk your nonsense?

You're still running, tomnln.

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

You Bald-Headed Dicky-Licker;

You've been RUNNING from these for 6 YEARS>>>
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

Gil Jesus

Jul 15, 2009, 5:24:24 AM7/15/09
On Jul 10, 7:48�am, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> Name another instance where 26 cops showed up to a theater to confront
> a person who went in without paying for a ticket.

still waiting