Did you see that?

Message has been deleted

Walt

Dec 16, 2010, 9:55:22 AM12/16/10
A lunatic in Florida with a semiautomatic hand gun tried to kill the
school board
members, but couldn't hit any of them from only ten to fifteen feet
away...(Thank God!)

The Warren Commission tried to convince us that Lee Oswald with an
old,worn out, WWII .38 caliber revolver with the barrel sawed off wasa
far better marksman than this guy with a good quality semiautomatic.

Officer JD Tippit was killed by .38 caliber bullets that were
ballistically untracable. The warped Commission claimed that Oswald
was a crack shot with that old piece of junk .38 revolver, and hit a
moving target four times with four shots and they all struck in a
vital area on Tippit's body.

Here's this lunatic in Florida has sitting duck targets only ten or
fifteen feet away and he never hit any of them....but Oswald with an
inferior gun managed to hit a moving target FOUR times in four
shots.... If you believe Oswald shot Tippit...Please call me at ...
1-800- EAT-SHIT..because I've got some ocean front property in Arizona
that I'll sell you cheap.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 16, 2010, 10:09:07 AM12/16/10

>>> "The warped Commission claimed that Oswald was a crack shot with that old piece of junk .38 revolver, and hit a moving target four times with four shots and they all struck in a vital area on Tippit's body." <<<

LOL. A retard is on the case (again).

Walt considers Tippit a "moving target". LOL.

Yeah, Walt, Tippit moved--what?--four feet from the car door to the
front fender before he was shot by Oswald at nearly point-blank range.

A kook just got kookier. (What a shocker.)

Walt

Dec 16, 2010, 10:20:52 AM12/16/10

Are you so dishonest that you'll lie about the shooting
parameters?.... JD tippit was walking ( that's a moving target) and
he was about ten to fifteen feet away from the man who shot him.
That's nearly identical to the range in the Florida school board
shooting.

Since you are trying to lie and distort the facts....Why not lie and
say that Tippit's killer had a better quality gun than the Florida
Lunatic?

David Von Pein

Dec 16, 2010, 10:28:55 AM12/16/10

>>> "Since you are trying to lie and distort the facts..." <<<

Says the retard named Walter who distorts facts for a living in the
JFK/Tippit murder cases.

Notice how the kook is now labelling Oswald's .38 revolver a "piece of
junk".

And Walt apparently thinks that Oswald wouldn't have been able to hit
Tippit AT ALL with his "piece of junk" .38, even though LHO was only a
car-width away from his victim when he shot him.

A kook just got (still more) kookier.

Walt

Dec 16, 2010, 11:03:59 AM12/16/10
On Dec 16, 9:28 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Says the retard named Walter who distorts facts for a living in the
> JFK/Tippit murder cases.
>
> Notice how the kook is now labelling Oswald's .38 revolver a "piece of
> junk".

The S&W revolver that Oswald had in his belt when he was arrested was
a WWII surplus, worn out, piece of junk.

The reason dealers bought them for pennies was because they knew they
could saw the barrels off those old worn out guns, and resell them as
easily concealable "self-defense guns" at a huge profit. Since the
barrels on many of them were worn out or rusty and were grossly
inaccurate anyway, they weren't destroying the accuracy of the gun by
sawing off the barrel.

Since the barrels were worn out and sawed off there was nearly no
rifling left in the remaining 1 -1/2 inch of barrel with which a
bullet would be impressed.

Normally the rifling in a gun barrel fits snuggly around the
projectile and as the bullet is fired through the barrel the rifling
lands impress the bullet with a groove. (think of a car tire rolling
through soft earth) The rifling is in the barrel to impart a spin to
the projectile, and that spin stablizes the bullet so that it will fly
accurately to the target. Without rifling a gun CANNOT be fired
accurately. .... And Oswald's gun had NO rifling.

Apparently you're so stupid that you think that Oswald with NO
PRACTICE could have hit Tippit four times with four shots with a gun
that was INCAPABLE of hitting a stationary target at ten feet with any
consistency.

Now then.... How many feet of that beach fron property in Arizona
would you like to buy?

Bud

Dec 16, 2010, 2:23:57 PM12/16/10
On Dec 16, 9:55 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> A lunatic in Florida with a semiautomatic hand gun tried to kill the
> school board
> members, but couldn't hit any of them from only ten to fifteen feet
> away...(Thank God!)
>
> The Warren Commission tried to convince us that Lee Oswald with an
> old,worn out, WWII .38 caliber revolver with the barrel sawed off wasa
> far better marksman than this guy with a good quality semiautomatic.

Yah, Oswald was a better shooter, he hit while this guy missed. But
why do you say this guy had a good gun, did you examine it?

> Officer JD Tippit was killed by .38 caliber bullets that were
> ballistically untracable. The warped Commission claimed that Oswald
> was a crack shot with that old piece of junk .38 revolver, and hit a
> moving target four times with four shots and they all struck in a
> vital area on Tippit's body.

Let me guess, retard, you have a theory that Tippit was shot
somewhere by someone else and his body was dumped at 10th and Patton.

> Here's this lunatic in Florida has sitting duck targets only ten or
> fifteen feet away and he never hit any of them....

Did you see the Matrix-moves those council folk were using? Clearly
agents.

>but Oswald with an
> inferior gun managed to hit a moving target FOUR times in four
> shots....  If you believe Oswald shot Tippit...Please call me at ...
> 1-800- EAT-SHIT..because I've got some ocean front property in Arizona
> that I'll sell you cheap.

They got you on that, eh?

aeffects

Dec 16, 2010, 2:34:10 PM12/16/10

sitdown troll.... you who hides when his next store neighbor farts is
talking about weapons and firing of same -- give us a break troll....
You have no, that's zero, credibility here.... Get me an order of
crispy, moron!

Bud

Dec 16, 2010, 5:43:17 PM12/16/10

Got the munchies, stoner?

bigdog

Dec 16, 2010, 7:59:47 PM12/16/10
On Dec 16, 9:55 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> A lunatic in Florida with a semiautomatic hand gun tried to kill the
> school board
> members, but couldn't hit any of them from only ten to fifteen feet
> away...(Thank God!)
>
> The Warren Commission tried to convince us that Lee Oswald with an
> old,worn out, WWII .38 caliber revolver with the barrel sawed off wasa
> far better marksman than this guy with a good quality semiautomatic.

The .38 caliber Smith and Wesson was the standard police issued
revolver for police forces all across the country for most of the 20th
century until replaced within the last few decades by 9mm semi-autos.
Are you telling us we used to give our cops weapons that couldn't be
relied on to hit a target in a gun fight? The semi-autos became the
prefered weapon because their lower power reduced the risk of stray
bullets going through walls and striking innocent bystanders and
because of their increased capacity, 10 shots as opposed to 5 or 6.

.
> Officer JD Tippit was killed by .38 caliber bullets that were
> ballistically untracable. The warped Commission claimed that Oswald
> was a crack shot with that old piece of junk .38 revolver, and hit a
> moving target four times with four shots and they all struck in a
> vital area on Tippit's body.

Wait a minute, Waltards! How could Tippit have been killed by such an
inferior weapon as the .38? Pretty stupid to argue that it would have
been difficult to shoot Tippit with a .38 and in the next paragraph
acknowledge that Tippit was shot with just such a weapon. It's just
Waltards acting naturally.

The WC did not conclude Oswald hit Tippt 4 out of 4 shots. They
reasoned that Oswald probably missed with at least one shot because
there were 3 Winchesters and 1 Remmington in Tippit's body but the
recovered shells were two of each. This led them to believe that
Oswald missed with one of the Remmingtons and one of the Winchester
cartridges were not recovered.

> Here's this lunatic in Florida has sitting duck targets only ten or
> fifteen feet away and he never hit any of them....but Oswald with an
> inferior gun managed to hit a moving target FOUR times in four
> shots....  If you believe Oswald shot Tippit...Please call me at ...
> 1-800- EAT-SHIT..because I've got some ocean front property in Arizona
> that I'll sell you cheap.

From whom did you buy the Arizona ocean front property?

Walt

Dec 16, 2010, 8:26:39 PM12/16/10
On Dec 16, 6:59 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 16, 9:55 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:> A lunatic in Florida with a semiautomatic hand gun tried to kill the
> > school board
> > members, but couldn't hit any of them from only ten to fifteen feet
> > away...(Thank God!)
>
> > The Warren Commission tried to convince us that Lee Oswald with an
> > old,worn out, WWII .38 caliber revolver with the barrel sawed off wasa
> > far better marksman than this guy with a good quality semiautomatic.
>
> The .38 caliber Smith and Wesson was the standard police issued
> revolver for police forces all across the country for most of the 20th
> century until replaced within the last few decades by 9mm semi-autos.
> Are you telling us we used to give our cops weapons that couldn't be
> relied on to hit a target in a gun fight? The semi-autos became the
> prefered weapon because their lower power reduced the risk of stray
> bullets going through walls and striking innocent bystanders and
> because of their increased capacity, 10 shots as opposed to 5 or 6.
> .> Officer JD Tippit was killed by .38 caliber bullets that were
> > ballistically untracable. The warped Commission claimed that Oswald
> > was a crack shot with that old piece of junk .38 revolver, and hit a
> > moving target four times with four shots and they all struck in a
> > vital area on Tippit's body.
>
> Wait a minute, Waltards! How could Tippit have been killed by such an
> inferior weapon as the .38?

Pay attention dunbass.....I said that the slugs recovered from Tippits
body were .38 caliber bullets...I did NOT say they were fired from a
pistol with a sawed off barrel.

Pretty stupid to argue that it would have
> been difficult to shoot Tippit with a .38 and in the next paragraph
> acknowledge that Tippit was shot with just such a weapon.

Hey Dumbass.... I said that anybody who believes that Oswald could
have fired that old worn out piece of Junk with a one and a half inch
barrel, would be an excellent candidate for some ocean front property
in Arizona.

Walt

Dec 16, 2010, 8:28:54 PM12/16/10
On Dec 16, 6:59 pm, bigdog <jecorbett1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Dec 16, 9:55 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:> A lunatic in Florida with a semiautomatic hand gun tried to kill the
> > school board
> > members, but couldn't hit any of them from only ten to fifteen feet
> > away...(Thank God!)
>
> > The Warren Commission tried to convince us that Lee Oswald with an
> > old,worn out, WWII .38 caliber revolver with the barrel sawed off wasa
> > far better marksman than this guy with a good quality semiautomatic.
>
> The .38 caliber Smith and Wesson was the standard police issued
> revolver for police forces all across the country for most of the 20th
> century until replaced within the last few decades by 9mm semi-autos.
> Are you telling us we used to give our cops weapons that couldn't be
> relied on to hit a target in a gun fight?

You don't know what yer talkin about.... Cops didn't use pistols with
the barrels sawed off....