DVP: using yourself as a source doesn't prove anything

Gil Jesus

Apr 8, 2007, 7:36:15 AM4/8/07
I noticed that you like to use your own previous posts to support your
position. I just wanted you to know that using yourself as a source or
reference verifies nothing. Verification comes from a source not
oneself and using oneself to verify one's position is a tactic not
used by any serious or respected researcher.

David Von Pein

Apr 8, 2007, 5:25:03 PM4/8/07
Many of my re-posts contain linked source material (to the official WC
report or exhibits or witness testimony, plus other sources)....and
not just my own opinions and/or CS&L re. the case at hand. (Although
it is pretty decent CS&L all by itself.) ~wink~

But thanks for starting up yet another useless thread, Gil. It's
greatly appreciated.

YoHarvey

Apr 8, 2007, 5:28:25 PM4/8/07

Gils entire life is a useless thread; damn obvious
at this point.

tomnln

Apr 8, 2007, 6:45:22 PM4/8/07
Not much validity coming from a Coward KOOK-SUCKER.

http://whokilledjfk.net/baileynme.htm

"YoHarvey" <bail...@gmail.com> wrote in message