Test of Fire for the SBT Boys

RICLAND

Mar 15, 2007, 8:56:33 PM3/15/07
Confidant about the SBT?

Prove it!

We turn back the hands of time, put you in the limo, clear out the TSBD.
Nobody's in the building guaranteed.

We bring in a Hollywood makeup guy to make you look just like JFK. We
reroute the real motorcade.

Confidant about the SBT?

Confidant enough to take the ride ...?

ricland

luthie...@yahoo.com

Mar 15, 2007, 9:05:42 PM3/15/07
Yeeeeeeee i'll be zapruder

cdddraftsman

Mar 15, 2007, 9:13:07 PM3/15/07
All right douchebags now download JFK Reloaded , its for free , I
recreate The SBT shot daily , no problem ! ....................tl
PS : How confident are you now Asshole ? Haaaaaaaaaa !

On Mar 15, 6:05 pm, "luthier4l...@yahoo.com" <luthier4l...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> > ricland- Hide quoted text -

eca...@tx.rr.com

Mar 15, 2007, 9:28:32 PM3/15/07
Ric I am surprised you have not seen
Dale Myers break-thru video on the
SBT subject.. It converts the SBT to
a "Single Bullet Fact" in my view at
least.. If you have not seen it it's
a masterpiece.. It defused thousands
of the TSFH gang.. If you have seen
it.. Well, I have overestimated both
your intelligence as well as your
*objectivity*

MR ;~D
Ed Cage 2026Mar1507

David Von Pein

Mar 15, 2007, 10:20:14 PM3/15/07
The following toggling Zapruder Film clip of frames #225 and #226
speaks volumes (in favor of one bullet having struck both President
Kennedy and Governor Connally just an instant earlier)......

http://users.skynet.be/mar/SBT/Images2/225-226%20Full.gif

The right arms of both victims are moving upward simultaneously --
with JFK moving his arms upward toward the pain point in his throat;
and Connally's right hand/arm involuntarily moving upward after his
right wrist has just been smashed by Oswald's Bullet #399.

Question.....

If what we're seeing there in Z225-Z226 ISN'T two men "reacting" to a
single bullet hitting them both at the same time....then what IS
causing the SIMULTANEOUS MOVEMENT OF THE RIGHT ARMS OF BOTH VICTIMS IN
THE LIMOUSINE BETWEEN Z225 AND Z226?

Like it or not, Abraham Zapruder's home movie (plus lots of other
evidence) shows the Single-Bullet Theory to be true. Now, and forever.

http://www.jfklancerforum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&to...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d16a5df97cccb32c

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/bed05a055b2f4133

===============================

OTHER Z-FILM CLIPS SHOWING THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY IN ACTION:

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/4594.gif

http://216.122.129.112/dc/user_files/3086.jpg

http://users.skynet.be/mar/SBT/Images2/222-262%20full-small.gif

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/film/Zapruderstable.mov

===============================

"Several factors make it clear that Kennedy and Connally WERE struck
by the same bullet. There's absolutely no evidence of the existence of
any separate bullet hitting Connally." -- Vincent T. Bugliosi

aeffects

Mar 15, 2007, 10:25:30 PM3/15/07
On Mar 15, 6:28 pm, ecag...@tx.rr.com wrote:
> Ric I am surprised you have not seen
> Dale Myers break-thru video on the
> SBT subject.. It converts the SBT to
> a "Single Bullet Fact" in my view at
> least.. If you have not seen it it's
> a masterpiece.. It defused thousands
> of the TSFH gang..

I noticed --- bwaaahhh ROTFLMFAO....

aeffects

Mar 15, 2007, 10:30:31 PM3/15/07

gonna love-it when this new book comes out.... gonna love-it!

RICLAND

Mar 16, 2007, 8:38:59 PM3/16/07

Great stuff, man. I've learned so much from it.

ricland

RICLAND

Mar 16, 2007, 9:14:30 PM3/16/07
eca...@tx.rr.com wrote:
> Ric I am surprised you have not seen
> Dale Myers break-thru video on the
> SBT subject.. It converts the SBT to
> a "Single Bullet Fact" in my view at
> least.. If you have not seen it it's
> a masterpiece.. It defused thousands
> of the TSFH gang.. If you have seen
> it.. Well, I have overestimated both
> your intelligence as well as your
> *objectivity*
>
> MR ;~D
> Ed Cage 2026Mar1507

Ed, as a lawyer, you'd be an accident waiting to happen. The man who
invented SBT -- Arlen Spector -- has since disavowed it in the strongest
terms. Documentation is now available that compellingly disproves it.
(See link below.) All this and you keep beating the SBT drum.

It's over, dude. SBT has been throughly debunked. Get with the program.
Retool. You'd be laughed out of court with it. The House Select
Committee threw it in the toilet.

Let it go, man.

ricland

http://tinyurl.com/2ua3lm

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2007, 9:45:59 PM3/16/07
>>> "Arlen Spector [sic] has since disavowed it {the SBT} in the strongest terms." <<<

Please provide a direct, verifiable cite/source for such a Specter
declaration.

I don't believe Specter ever made any such outlandish statement re.
the SBT.

David Von Pein

Mar 16, 2007, 9:49:48 PM3/16/07
>>> "The House Select Committee threw it {the SBT} in the toilet." <<<

The HSCA did no such thing, "dude".

They backed up ALL of these basic WC findings --- Oswald was the only
gunman who hit anyone with any bullets on 11/22/63; the SBT is
probably true; 3 shots; 2 hits; 1 miss.

Why are you making shit up out of whole cloth, Ric? (Been rooming with
Walt perhaps? That'd explain it.)

aeffects

Mar 16, 2007, 9:56:57 PM3/16/07
On Mar 16, 6:49 pm, "David Von Pein" <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> The HSCA did no such thing, "dude".
>
> They backed up ALL of these basic WC findings --- Oswald was the only
> gunman who hit anyone with any bullets on 11/22/63; the SBT is
> probably true; 3 shots; 2 hits; 1 miss.

probably? PROBABLY? P-R-O-B-A-B-L-Y True ? ? ? ? You getting funnier
and funnier, Dude!

> Why are you making shit up out of whole cloth, Ric? (Been rooming with
> Walt perhaps? That'd explain it.)

Let's not hide behind Walt, now!