An Example Of Kook Logic

Ben Holmes

Dec 18, 2012, 10:15:25 AM12/18/12
In article <dd9741ef-499d-472e...@googlegroups.com>, bigdog
says...
>> Was the proposed reassembly of the rifle by Oswald at the TSBD ever
>> investigated by any of the agencies or reviews of the case? Were the
>> tools identified that were used?
>
>We don't have definitive evidence telling us what tool Oswald used to
>reassemble the rifle. He only would have needed to fasten a few screws in
>the reassembly process and all morning to do it. We don't know what he
>used to reassemble it but we do know he did reassemble this.

Notice that although there's *NO* testimony or evidence that the rifle was EVER
disassembled or reassembled, this kook speaks as if it's a fact.

There were several other rifles in the TSBD that week, are we to presume (since
there's no testimony of them being brought in) that they must *all* have been
disassembled and carried into the building in paper sacks?

Ian Griggs did what no-one else thought to do, he simply disassembled a
Mannlicher Carcano and put it into a paper sack with the relevant dimensions...
and quickly discovered that the bolt would severely scratch up the stock.

Which never happened to *the* Mannlicher Carcano.

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Dec 18, 2012, 12:11:02 PM12/18/12

BEN HOLMES SAID:

>>> "Ian Griggs...disassembled a Mannlicher Carcano and put it into a paper sack with the relevant dimensions...and quickly discovered that the bolt would severely scratch up the stock. Which never happened to *the* Mannlicher Carcano." <<<

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

I guess Holmes has never seen this close-up color picture of Oswald's
rifle, which shows a bunch of scratches on the stock:

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/4/47/Photo_naraevid_CE139-3.jpg

Anything else, Holmes?

Saintly Oswald

Dec 18, 2012, 12:14:28 PM12/18/12
Wow! Herr von Pein (sic) got one! I wouldn't be surprised if he mentions this triumph on all of his message board haunts! Victory over Holmes! Maybe a new website! This could be big!

On Tuesday, December 18, 2012 12:07:01 PM UTC-5, David Von Pein wrote:
> [...]

Jason Burke

Dec 18, 2012, 1:36:15 PM12/18/12
On 12/18/2012 9:14 AM, Saintly Oswald wrote:
> Wow! Herr von Pein (sic) got one! I wouldn't be surprised if he mentions this triumph on all of his message board haunts! Victory over Holmes! Maybe a new website! This could be big!

This from a retard who thinks Greer was the shooter...

Saintly Oswald

Dec 18, 2012, 1:52:07 PM12/18/12
Greer was one of the shooters. There was also some guy standing on the bridge who got at least one shot on target. That hit Connally's wrist. There probably was on from behind, maybe even your silly little communist, Oswald. And, JFK looks like something has got him before the throat shot, so I vote for a poison projectile from Dark Complected man, who stands out on the curb to get the best angle, and is perhaps aiming with some mirrored viewfinder, like on some old cameras, a device strapped to his chest under his shirt.

timstter

Dec 18, 2012, 2:28:24 PM12/18/12
The bag was only long enough to contain the disassembled rifle, ergo
the rifle must have been disassembled, Holmes.

I mean, this is MORON simple stuff, even for a CLOWN like you!

Informative Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

*...NOT ONE of the three experts was able to strike the head or the
neck of the target EVEN ONCE.* (Emphasis added).
Mark Lane, Rush to Judgment, page 129, footnoted as: XVII 261-262.

And yet here IS WC XVII 261-262, showing hits to the head...
http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh17/html/WH_Vol17_0144a.htm

X marks the spot where Mark Lane lied!

curtjester1

Dec 19, 2012, 3:05:57 PM12/19/12
Is this 'the' rifle?, or one of the few that are publicly housed to
say that 'this' is the M-C on assassination day?

Has any disassembled M-C been known to fit in the dimensions of the
paper sack?

Oh, and don't ever try to say that this mail order rifle was ever
proved to be bought or picked up by Oswald, either.

CJ

Phil Ossofee

Dec 21, 2012, 5:48:51 PM12/21/12
Hell, I don't know if LHO was downstairs, or on the sixth floor at the
time of the shooting and no one else knows for sure either.

My biggest concern is I can't figure out how he got to the lunchroom
without being seen or heard by anyone? We all know about the encounter
with Baker which means it casts doubt that LHO could have done it, but
hardly proof, yet when you examine Oswald's movements closely from the
time of the shots till the Baker/Truly emcounter it seems damn near
impossible Williams, Jarman, Norman, Adams or Styles wouldn't have at
least heard him, if not see him. Phil D.

timstter

Dec 21, 2012, 6:15:47 PM12/21/12
That's a good point!

Which is why Benny appears to have run.