Tippit ---- the Family Man (My Ass)

1 view

Raymond

May 6, 2007, 2:27:36 AM5/6/07
Tippit's last night as a family man

"Concerning Nov. 21, 1963, Mrs. Tippit (Marie) advised her husband
returned home straight from work, arriving about 4:00 pm as he and
FELLOW NEIGHBOR, Bill Anglin wanted to install a wheel bearing in
Mr. Tippit's 1953 Ford. Anglin and Tippit did install this wheel
bearing, working from about 4:00 pm, until about 6:00pm., at which
time he and the rest of the family had dinner. After dinner, Mrs.
Tippit, along with her son, Curtis Glen, went to a 'pre-school
meeting' and her husband 'baby-sat' with the two remaining children.
When Mrs. Tippit arrived home at about 9:00 pm., her husband and the
two remaining children were already in bed asleep," CE 2985, Vol. 26,
p. 486

CURTIS GLEN, who Mrs. Tippit took to the "pre school meeting", was
born Dec. 10, 1958 and was approaching his fifth birthday. CHARLES
ALLEN, 13 years of age, and BRENDA KAY, aged 10 were at home " baby-
sat" by their father, and all were in bed by 9:00 pm.

"Early to bed, early to rise, etc.."

What's in a name?

Their names were Curtis Glenn, Charles Allen and Brenda Kay. In 1963,
in the south, you had either two given
names or two initials. Lee Harvey , Billy Nolan Lovelady, Buell Wesley
Frazier, etc.. Initials only , like J.B. Hicks (DPD), J.W. Foster
(DPD) and J.D. Tippit (DPD).
That's how locals determined that a person was from the Confederacy

If you had a name like Jack (Ruby) , that meant you "be a Yankee."

J.D. Tippit was baptised J.D. I'm told. Later he became Jefferson
Davis
.
The story goes like this. J.D. and Marie went to Sears to buy some
appliances and the credit manager wanted a name with more than
initials , so they agreed to Jefferson Davis, so at least to Sears he
was Jeff and to friends he was plain old J.D.

By the way , both he
and Marie worked for Sears at one time.

JD should have stayed there.

See pages 483-500 of the Warren Report to see similar names.

More on JD Tippit
Things are not right at home:

"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy
marriages."
---- Friedrich Nietzsche

Despite the claim of the WC that Tippit was not known to frequent
nightclubs and had no reason during his tour of police duties to enter
any of Ruby's clubs, there is testimony by Jack's sister, Eve Grant,
to indicate that Tippit was in the Vegas nightclub not long before
the
assassination.

>From Eva's testimony when asked by a member of the WC staff if Jack
knew J.D. Tippit-Grant answered:

" I don't -I don't know, all I could tell you is that Jack lived in
the Oak Cliff area for a couple of years or maybe a year and a half
and Tippit, being of that area, he could have run into him and known
him slightly. HE DIDN"T KNOW HIM AS WELL AS OTHER POLICEMAN much
closer than him, but since all this happened, one of my coworkers, Leo
Torti, showed me a magazine and Tippit was in our club sometime- a
month previous to this-previous to his killing."

MR. HERBERT:" Was it a picture of Tippit?"
GRANT: "It was a picture of Tippit, and he said, " Do you remember
he talked to you up at the front, and he was in September or October
or November sometime."
BURLESON:" Was that the Carousel or the Vegas?"
GRANT:"The Vegas, and while I looked at him I remembered that he
looked familiar..."
BURLESON:" Mr. Herbert, I think that is all I have along that
line."
Vol. 14, p 486.

At this point of inquiry, the questioners ended what might have proven
to be a fruitful revelation, but as was generally the case, they muted
the possibility of producing testimony that would lead to a possible
conspiracy.

When Harry Officer Harry Olsen was asked if Ruby knew Tippit:
OLSEN: "It seemed that he did know Officer Tippit."
SPECTER: "Why do you say , "It seemed that he did know Officer
Tippit."
OLSEN: I believe he said that Tippit had been to the club."
Vol.: 14, p. 632

The picture presented to the public by the DPD and the WC would appear
to be the perfect family living in harmony with the world, but even
before the revelations of J.D's adulteous conduct by the HSC in 1977,
there was an indication that something was wrong at 238 Glencarin, the
home of the Tippits.

Heard on the police radio transcripts shortly after Tippit was
pronounced dead at Methodist Hospital- the following communication:

CALLER MESSAGE
210 Has anyone made arrangements or picked
up Tippit's wife yet?

Dispatcher: I'm not sure 210

210 If you give me his address, I will go
there and pick her up. I do not have anybody to send right now.

210 I'll call 505 fot the address.
Dispatcher 10:4, 1:51 pm.

At 1:56 pm
@10 ; I'm downtown. J.D. Tippit lives at 7500
So Beckley. I'm running Code
2 (URGENT) TO HIS WIFE'S HOUSE.

Dispatcher: Yes, go ahead. 1:56 pm.

The 1963 Dallas City Directory listed the name of John E. Boone as the
resident of 7500 So. Beckley. Telephone CA 43847.

Occupation: Press Operator at the Dallas Times Herald.
The above transcript can be found: CE 705, Vol. 17, PP. 471-472-473.

Raymond

May 6, 2007, 3:02:22 AM5/6/07

According to Jack's employee, Andrew Armstrong, Jack knew JD. FBI
interview 1/ 23/64. In testimony to WC, Armstrong said when the news
of
the officer shot came over the radio "Jack jumped straight up and
said, 'I
know him--I know him.' Andrew goes on to say that Eva Grant later told
him(Andrew) it was a different Tippit that Jack knew. (19 H 102-102),
(13 H
353)

Larry Crafard, Carousel handyman, was present when Jack said he knew
Tippit. "Yes, I think he (Jack) said he knew him (Tippit) (14 H 42)

Interview 8/21/64, Crafard had this to say to FBI: "He (Crafard)
does
recall the name "Tippit" and recalls that he was in the presence of
Ruby
at the time the news came over the air concerning the assassination
of
President Kennedy and the death of Officer Tippit, and at that time
Crafard recalls hearing Ruby refer to Tippit by name in a manner
indicating to Crafard that Ruby knew Tippit. (25 H 530 - 531)

Again Crafard was inteviewed by agents on 8/31/64: It is Crafard's
definite recollection that he was in the presence of Jack Ruby when
the
news came over the air concerning the assassination of President
Kennedy and the death of Officer J. D. Tippit on Novemer 22, 1963. At
that time, Ruby referred to Officer Tippit by his first name or
nickname, neither of which Crafard can recall, and said he knew him
well. He (Ruby) definitely was referring to the Dallas, Texas, Police
Department officer, Tippit, who was shot the day of the
assassination." (25 H 530-31)

David Von Pein

May 6, 2007, 4:14:09 AM5/6/07
Looks like several kooks are in a "LET'S TRASH OFFICER TIPPIT'S MEMORY
FOR NO GOOD REASON" mode recently.

There's also this abomination of kookshit spewed forth at Dankbaar's
crackhouse of 'Jimmy Files Fantasy'. Utterly disgusting (but
hysterical at the same time). Let's listen...then vomit:

"Dallas Patrolman J.D. Tippit's shooter recently dies:

Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,

FOR THE RECORD:

Dallas Patrolman J. D. Tippit's shooter has recently died.

Tippit was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald as was/is claimed by the
U.S. Government, the U.S. News Media, and last but not least, The
Warren Commission Report.

The shooter was in route to meet, and kill Lee Harvey Oswald at the
Texas Theatre where Oswald had been directed to go by his CIA handler,
David Atlee Phillips, who was also James E. Sutton's CIA handler.

David Atlee Phillips, Sam Giancana, and Charles Nicoletti all probably
had some knowledge, which can not be quantified at this point in time.

At his request, prior to his death, to protect his wife, and family,
he has requested that his name never be released.

Respectfully,
Bruce Patrick Brychek." -- 04/27/2007

Ready to vomit yet?

I am. Stand clear.

Phil Ossofee

May 6, 2007, 4:40:01 AM5/6/07
It was Dale Oscar Meyers who said Tippit was the family man. He's a full
fledged POS. Could our Oswald have run a 4 minute ile with no one seeing
him?

David Von Pein

May 6, 2007, 6:53:41 AM5/6/07
And what does being a "family man" or not have to do with the
undeniable FACT that Lee Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit?

Once more, we have CTers obscuring the main issues.

Despicable. As per usual.

eca...@tx.rr.com

May 6, 2007, 6:59:51 AM5/6/07

Phil explain why you think it was necessary for Oswald to run a 4
minute mile" if you would.

Bud

May 6, 2007, 8:29:45 AM5/6/07

David Von Pein wrote:
> Looks like several kooks are in a "LET'S TRASH OFFICER TIPPIT'S MEMORY
> FOR NO GOOD REASON" mode recently.

You know how it is with these sickies. Everyone gets shit thrown on
them but the golden boy.

> There's also this abomination of kookshit spewed forth at Dankbaar's
> crackhouse of 'Jimmy Files Fantasy'. Utterly disgusting (but
> hysterical at the same time). Let's listen...then vomit:

> "Dallas Patrolman J.D. Tippit's shooter recently dies:
>
> Dear Mr. Wim Dankbaar, and Fellow JFK Forum Members,
>
> FOR THE RECORD:

This isn`t your standard, run-of-the-mill kookshit, this here is
official kookshit.

> Dallas Patrolman J. D. Tippit's shooter has recently died.

And the Titanic had just sunk.

> Tippit was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald as was/is claimed by the
> U.S. Government, the U.S. News Media, and last but not least, The
> Warren Commission Report.

Not to mention numerous witnesses.

> The shooter was in route to meet, and kill Lee Harvey Oswald at the
> Texas Theatre where Oswald had been directed to go by his CIA handler,
> David Atlee Phillips, who was also James E. Sutton's CIA handler.

Wouldn`t killing the patsy before he became known as JFK`s killer
just scream conspiracy?

> David Atlee Phillips, Sam Giancana, and Charles Nicoletti all probably
> had some knowledge, which can not be quantified at this point in time.

This information needs a few more decades to firm up.

> At his request, prior to his death, to protect his wife, and family,
> he has requested that his name never be released.

He apparentlly doesn`t care much what happens to them after he
dies.

> Respectfully,
> Bruce Patrick Brychek." -- 04/27/2007

> Ready to vomit yet?

Naw, it`s not like they can help themselves. It`s just mental
illness.

> I am. Stand clear.

tomnln

May 6, 2007, 11:51:37 AM5/6/07
But, Trashing of a U S President's Memory is Acceptable?

By people(?) who Refuse to address evidence/testimony Yet.

"Bud" <sirs...@fast.net> wrote in message

tomnln

May 6, 2007, 11:54:06 AM5/6/07
Proof would be Nice

Otherwise we don't need any Proof about you being a child Molester.

Sometimes the level of justice you advocate for othere comes back to bite
you in the ass David.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

tomnln

May 6, 2007, 11:56:31 AM5/6/07
We KNEW@ you weren't familiar with the evidence/testimony ed;

Actually, Oswald would have needed a 2 or, 3 minute mile.

HERE ED>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

<eca...@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

Walt

May 6, 2007, 12:51:52 PM5/6/07
On 6 May, 05:53, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> And what does being a "family man" or not have to do with the
> undeniable FACT that Lee Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit?

undeniable FACT that Lee Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit?

undeniable?? FACT ??

You've got it backwards.... First off it is NOT a FACT.... And
therefore it is deniable.

It's been pointed out over, and over, again that Lee oswald could NOT
have traveled on foot from the curb in front of the boarding house to
the scene of Tippit's murder in two or three minutes. I'm well aware
that you keep using the Warren Commission's 1:16pm as the time of the
shooting but you should be smart enough to understand that Tippit was
shot several minutes before that 1:16 call on Tippit's radio. Helen
Markham said she saw the shooting of Tippit at about 1:06 PM.
Oswald was near the front of the boardinghouse at about 1:04 pm. It
would have been IMPOSSIBLE for him to have traveled nearly a mile on
foot in two or three minutes.

Walt

David Von Pein

May 6, 2007, 12:57:51 PM5/6/07
Bud, have you got some extra Kook Repellent on you? I'm all out. (No
wonder...hanging around Walt, huh?)

One question for Walt.....

How did Oswald manage to have the Tippit murder weapon ON HIM in the
theater if he didn't kill J.D. Tippit with that gun?

aeffects

May 6, 2007, 1:36:26 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 9:57 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> Bud, have you got some extra Kook Repellent on you? I'm all out. (No
> wonder...hanging around Walt, huh?)

save your repellent, your gonna need it in June, IFthe book gets to
the stands.....

aeffects

May 6, 2007, 1:37:47 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 9:51 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
> On 6 May, 05:53, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > And what does being a "family man" or not have to do with the
> > undeniable FACT that Lee Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit?
>
> undeniable FACT that Lee Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit?
> undeniable?? FACT ??

well, Dale Myer's told 'em so? Myer's is full of alleged facts the WC
avoided...

tomnln

May 6, 2007, 1:57:28 PM5/6/07
Tippit slugs could NOT be traced to THAT pistol Rinky-Dink.

Are yopu Finally REJECTING the WCR??? (good boy good boy)

http://whokilledjfk.net/tippit.htm

"YOUR Report".

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

Walt

May 6, 2007, 2:32:39 PM5/6/07

REALLY??.... Oswald had the gun that killed Tippit on him in the
theater? You wouldn't be makin stuff up again would you? I'm well
aware that Lee Oswald had a .38 S&W revolver in his waistband when he
was arrested. But I'm sure the FBI was unable to get that gun to fire
two bullets that could be ballistically compared to show they both had
been fired from that gun. The FBI man said he could not get the gun
to produce just two bullets for comparison purposes.

IF IF you could conclusively PROVE that the gun that was taken from
Oswald had been used to kill Tippit you would have a little stronger
case. But since you can't prove that the gun in Oswald's waistband was
IN FACT the murder weapon, and coupled with the FACT that Oswald could
not have traveled from the RH to the murder scene in two or three
minutes, your case is nearly non existant.

Walt

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 6, 2007, 2:52:06 PM5/6/07
As per usual, a CT-Kook (Walt, who else?) displays selective use of
evidence and a lack of all CS&L.

Oswald was physically SEEN dumping shells from his gun seconds after
he shot Tippit.

Oswald is caught with a gun on him when arrested.

That same gun LHO had on him is linked beyond all doubt to all four
shells that were undeniably strewn there by Oz himself after the
shooting.

Joe Nicol said he could link one Tippit bullet to Oz's .38, too (but
that's just a bonus; it's not even needed).

Bottom Line -- Somebody at 10th & Patton had Oswald's .38 at just the
time Tippit was being killed. And that "somebody" was IDed by multiple
witnesses as Lee Harvey Oswald.

BTW......

I can't stand people who continue to skew the evidence in the Tippit
case (esp.). Oswald killed Tippit and he signed his name to the
murder. Anyone who KNOWS this case who still attempts to exonerate LHO
for that murder is a despicable kook who shouldn't even be walking
around--because that person must have "ABO" Conspiracy Fever--and
should be in bed (with Jim Garrison by his side).

aeffects

May 6, 2007, 3:00:35 PM5/6/07

perhaps you should include William Manchester in the pile of hate....
he of course told us exactly, EXACTLY the route LHO took took to the
theater, even the WC investigators weren't THAT stupid... btw wasn't
Manchester the one who made the most money writing about the Kennedy
Assassination? No foot or endnotes either....

David Von Pein

May 6, 2007, 3:02:49 PM5/6/07
Manchester is in the "Anybody But Oswald Killed Tippit" kook club?

I kinda doubt that.

tomnln

May 6, 2007, 5:23:25 PM5/6/07
Manchester's book "Death of a President" caused Manchester to be SUED by the
Kennedy family.

"aeffects" <aeff...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Todd W. Vaughan

May 6, 2007, 5:32:05 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 1:37 pm, aeffects <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 9:51 am, Walt <papakochenb...@evertek.net> wrote:
>
> > On 6 May, 05:53, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > > And what does being a "family man" or not have to do with the
> > > undeniable FACT that Lee Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit?
>
> > undeniable FACT that Lee Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit?
> > undeniable?? FACT ??
>
> well, Dale Myer's told 'em so? Myer's is full of alleged facts the WC
> avoided...

And you (and Walt) have avoided reading Dale Myers book on the Tippit
murder, yet you both run your mouths about it.

> > You've got it backwards.... First off it is NOT a FACT.... And
> > therefore it is deniable.
>
> > It's been pointed out over, and over, again that Lee oswald could NOT
> > have traveled on foot from the curb in front of the boarding house to
> > the scene of Tippit's murder in two or three minutes. I'm well aware
> > that you keep using the Warren Commission's 1:16pm as the time of the
> > shooting but you should be smart enough to understand that Tippit was
> > shot several minutes before that 1:16 call on Tippit's radio. Helen
> > Markham said she saw the shooting of Tippit at about 1:06 PM.
> > Oswald was near the front of the boardinghouse at about 1:04 pm. It
> > would have been IMPOSSIBLE for him to have traveled nearly a mile on
> > foot in two or three minutes.
>
> > Walt
>
> > > Once more, we have CTers obscuring the main issues.
>

> > > Despicable. As per usual.- Hide quoted text -

aeffects

May 6, 2007, 6:08:01 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 2:32 pm, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 1:37 pm, aeffects <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > undeniable FACT that Lee Oswald shot and killed J.D. Tippit?
> > > undeniable?? FACT ??
>
> > well, Dale Myer's told 'em so? Myer's is full of alleged facts the WC
> > avoided...
>
> And you (and Walt) have avoided reading Dale Myers book on the Tippit
> murder, yet you both run your mouths about it.

of course.... Myers states the SBT is FACT, he's full of shit.... I
don't have to read further, his credibility is toast -- as they say,
if it looks like shit, smells like shit, walks like shit, its probably
SHIT! There's that Zapruder film, AGAIN... Can't win 'em all, champ!

Todd W. Vaughan

May 6, 2007, 6:11:56 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 6:08 pm, aeffects <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 2:32 pm, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > well, Dale Myer's told 'em so? Myer's is full of alleged facts the WC
> > > avoided...
>
> > And you (and Walt) have avoided reading Dale Myers book on the Tippit
> > murder, yet you both run your mouths about it.
>
> of course.... Myers states the SBT is FACT, he's full of shit.... I
> don't have to read further, his credibility is toast -- as they say,
> if it looks like shit, smells like shit, walks like shit, its probably
> SHIT! There's that Zapruder film, AGAIN... Can't win 'em all, champ!

Well then, David, while we're on the topic of toast, do you agree with
Jack White and his "evidence" that the Apollo 11 moon landing was a
hoax?

Message has been deleted

Todd W. Vaughan

May 6, 2007, 6:45:44 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 6:11 pm, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 6:08 pm, aeffects <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > And you (and Walt) have avoided reading Dale Myers book on the Tippit
> > > murder, yet you both run your mouths about it.
>
> > of course.... Myers states the SBT is FACT, he's full of shit.... I
> > don't have to read further, his credibility is toast -- as they say,
> > if it looks like shit, smells like shit, walks like shit, its probably
> > SHIT! There's that Zapruder film, AGAIN... Can't win 'em all, champ!
>
> Well then, David, while we're on the topic of toast, do you agree with
> Jack White and his "evidence" that the Apollo 11 moon landing was a
> hoax?

Well, where did ya go! LOL!

David Von Pein

May 6, 2007, 6:51:46 PM5/6/07
I wonder how those three separate gunmen were able to spray bullets
(of the vanishing type--naturally) into 2 victims at pretty much an
identical time and make the end result come out looking mighty damn
close to a "Single Bullet" kind of event....complete with:

A tumbling, elongated-like wound where needed to keep up appearances
on JBC's back, plus a proper amount of missing lead from the "planted"
bullet (which makes this, in essence, a FOUR-BULLET replacement for
the SBT, per the kooks), and nary a wound in Kennedy's neck/back that
would justify two bullets pulling up short in the man's body?

Anybody EVER see FOUR such MAGIC BULLETS in their lives? What was
somebody saying about "gullible" previously?

In short, if the SBT isn't a FACT, then JBC & JFK were never hit by
bullets at all on 11/22/63 (save the head shot to JFK).

It must have been merely another "Bobby In The Shower" type of dream
all along.

Maybe Punk Anderson or Jock Ewing killed Kennedy. They lived in Dallas
after all. And Jock DID kill a man in the '30s...so we know he's a
murderer.

=============

Today's homework assignment for the kooks (I'll expect a full report
on my desk by noon Friday; no double-spacing; #2 pencils only; no
"missing" bullets allowed; and if I hear one freaking comment about
rain-shielding devices or "DCMs", an automatic "F" will result.)......

WHERE'S THE LOGICAL CONSPIRACY-ORIENTED ALTERNATIVE TO THE SBT?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8ee3ea6cfa4a58c9

aeffects

May 6, 2007, 6:58:42 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 3:11 pm, "Todd W. Vaughan" <twvaughan2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On May 6, 6:08 pm, aeffects <aeffe...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > And you (and Walt) have avoided reading Dale Myers book on the Tippit
> > > murder, yet you both run your mouths about it.
>
> > of course.... Myers states the SBT is FACT, he's full of shit.... I
> > don't have to read further, his credibility is toast -- as they say,
> > if it looks like shit, smells like shit, walks like shit, its probably
> > SHIT! There's that Zapruder film, AGAIN... Can't win 'em all, champ!
>
> Well then, David, while we're on the topic of toast, do you agree with
> Jack White and his "evidence" that the Apollo 11 moon landing was a
> hoax?

Todd, for your info, over the years I contracted and completed many
jobs for NASA ... I will tell you NASA has access to the most powerful
computers and cameras on this planet (known and unknown). Spent an
entire day at Moffett Field once video taping the CRAY'S crunching of
"advanced computational fluid dynamics", numbers -- simulations...
NASA's studio, film and video facilities? Not the best, at least what
I saw on the west coast, that's why the project outsourcing....

As for Jack, he's got his gig (I've got mine) based on his commercial
still photography, composing techniques and prepress preparation
during the 60's 70's 80's, he's in a league by himself, Lone Nutter's
can't touch him... Does that mean he's never wrong? Of course not,
he's made JFK related photo errors/mistakes like all of us, and
admitted same when presented with facts and convincing opinion... If
your side can't persuade him, I say that's YOUR problem, needing no
comment from me.

David

Walt

May 6, 2007, 8:26:03 PM5/6/07
On 6 May, 13:52, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> As per usual, a CT-Kook (Walt, who else?) displays selective use of
> evidence and a lack of all CS&L.
>
> Oswald was physically SEEN dumping shells from his gun seconds after
> he shot Tippit.
>
> Oswald is caught with a gun on him when arrested.
>
> That same gun LHO had on him is linked beyond all doubt to all four
> shells that were undeniably strewn there by Oz himself after the
> shooting.

That same gun LHO had on him is linked beyond all doubt to all four
shells that were undeniably strewn there by Oz himself after the
shooting.

So you think all four shells are undeniably linked to the .38 that
Oswald in his waistband?

Let me invite you to take a look with your own two eyes ( you'll have
to get yer head outta yer ass) at page 139 of The Search for LHO, and
see the dents made in the primer caps by the firing pin of the gun
that fired them. Look carefully and see if you truely believe that
all four of these shells were fired in the same gun.

Walt

David Von Pein

May 6, 2007, 9:21:07 PM5/6/07
>>> "So you think all four shells are undeniably linked to the .38 that Oswald {had} in his waistband?" <<<

Yep. Absolutely. Irrevocably. Mark VII.

And no amount of crap you spew can change that ironclad fact.

But, being a moron, you refuse to believe the testimony of the
experts. Walt The Kook seems to think he knows more than FOUR firearms
experts -- Cunningham, Killion, Frazier, and Nicol.

All four of those men said that ALL FOUR cartridge cases found at 10th
& Patton were fired in Oswald's .38 revolver "to the exclusion".

WCR Pp. 171 & 559:

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0098a.htm

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wr/html/WCReport_0292a.htm

All lies (the above two pages)?? Or are you just a brainless moron?

(Guess which choice I'll grab.)

aeffects

May 6, 2007, 11:53:18 PM5/6/07
On May 6, 6:21 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yep. Absolutely. Irrevocably. Mark VII.
>
> And no amount of crap you spew can change that ironclad fact.
>
> But, being a moron, you refuse to believe the testimony of the
> experts. Walt The Kook seems to think he knows more than FOUR firearms
> experts -- Cunningham, Killion, Frazier, and Nicol.
>
> All four of those men said that ALL FOUR cartridge cases found at 10th
> & Patton were fired in Oswald's .38 revolver "to the exclusion".

and the markings on those casings were.....?

Walt

May 7, 2007, 9:49:26 AM5/7/07
On 6 May, 20:21, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Yep. Absolutely. Irrevocably. Mark VII.
>
> And no amount of crap you spew can change that ironclad fact.

And no amount of crap you spew can change that ironclad fact.

Translation ---- My minds made up..... Don't bother me with those
damned facts.

Or --- I'd rather believe some "expert" than my own good eyes.

DVP

David Von Pein

May 7, 2007, 12:29:19 PM5/7/07
>>> "Don't bother me with those damned facts." <<<

And the opinions of FOUR firearms experts are supposed to be ignored?
Their expert opinions and testimony AREN'T "facts"??

Curious.

Walt

May 7, 2007, 1:17:00 PM5/7/07

A wise man would give priority to the information gathered with his
own eyes, and processed with his God given computer, over information
that some "expert" gave him.

Are you a wise man.....or a fool?

Walt

David Von Pein

May 7, 2007, 2:12:49 PM5/7/07
>>> "A wise man would give priority to the information gathered with his own eyes, and processed with his God given computer, over information that some "expert" gave him." <<<

Or FOUR experts even.

>>> "Are you a wise man?"

Compared to you, I'm EIGHT wise men.