Lee Harvey Oswald & J.D. Tippit

David Von Pein

Sep 26, 2007, 10:59:09 PM9/26/07
Subject: Oswald & Tippit
Date: 9/25/07

============================

A CTer EXCLAIMED:

>>> "Dave, certainly you must agree that IF, in fact, Tippit was murdered at about 1:10 p.m. (VB's hypothetical argument), it is of FAR MORE than "academic value" just how he got there. Would you agree that if ANYONE drove LHO between 12:30 and 1:30 p.m. on that awful Friday there are disturbing implications? I think VB erred in making that statement. From a debating POV, it would have been far better to just insist Bowley had to be wrong about the time." <<<

DVP:

Sure, if it could be PROVEN BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT that somebody
drove Oswald to 10th St., then, yes, that would probably signal a
"conspiracy" flag.

But you're using the WORST evidence available when trying to 'solve'
the Tippit murder (which was solved the day it happened, of course,
when the DPD talked to some of the "It Was Oswald" witnesses and when
they checked those bullet shells with Oz's gun).

And by "Worst" evidence, I'm talking about the various "timeline"
witness statements, including T.F. Bowley's.

Similar to the crazy "He Got Into A Rambler, Then Got Out Of The
Rambler Minutes Later On Elm Street" theory....common sense (alone)
tells us that nobody took Oswald less than a mile from 1026 Beckley to
the middle of Tenth Street and then that driver just dropped Oswald
off on Tenth, with that driver never being seen by any of the
witnesses on 10th St. who saw Oswald WALKING on the sidewalk.

Former CTer Dale Myers, btw, in the 1993 PBS-TV documentary "Who Was
Lee Harvey Oswald?" (an excellent LHO bio program) postulated that
Oswald MUST have gotten a ride to Tenth Street.

So, Myers himself (the guy who's written the only book ever dealing
solely with the Tippit murder), in '93, was of the belief that Oswald
couldn't get to 10th without somebody's help. But since '93, Myers has
looked further into the timeline matter and (obviously) has changed
his mind completely on that issue.

But BETTER EVIDENCE simply must trump those timeline witnesses. The
"better" stuff being: The dozen witnesses who identified the LONE
PERSON (Oswald) as J.D. Tippit's killer (or the person fleeing with a
gun)....and, of course, the bullet shells from Oz's gun littering the
Davis' yard.*

* = And even if you want to exclude the 2 "Poe" shells...Oswald's
still guilty beyond all doubt....because there are still two other
OSWALD shells found at the crime scene that didn't go through J.M.
Poe's hands on November 22nd.

Salutations and Godspeed,
DVP

tomnln

Sep 26, 2007, 11:27:26 PM9/26/07
Just how many times did Dale Myers commit these "Flip-Flops"?

Is this the same Dale Myers who made that CARTOON?

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message