What Single Video's Have Out Distanced Gil Jesus's Total of 187 Shitty , Stolen Video's ? :

cdddraftsman

May 3, 2008, 7:44:07 AM5/3/08
4 to 1 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c&feature=related
Never before seen Video of WTC 9/11 attack
00:49 From: JmanFIVEk

2 to 1 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Qu6eyyr4c&feature=related
Scientists simulate jet colliding with World Trade Center
04:59 From: PurdueRCAC

2 to 1 :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FeAK-q5Cok&feature=related
Florida UFO - Solid Proof Of UFOS On film- UFOS ARE REAL
10:10 From: aceBryan7ox

It can't possibly get more embarrassing for Judas can it ? !

tl

Maybe it can ! :

Who's not going to ask Gil Jesus to run with them ? :

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=k0ggg7&s=3
My Favorite Chico Geekism :

Who Said John Connally Shot JFK From The Floorboards Of The Limo ?

That he was known to carry a gun strapped to his ankle ?

That the firing angle was about right for a shot from the
floorboards ?

There's only one asshole that fits that bill . Gil Jesus . The person
that Rossley supports and encourages him to hang out here so
as to detract attention away from his own bloody daftness .

It didn't work .

tl

Another 2 Video's Outdoing Jesus's 186 Shitty , Worthless and Stolen
Video's :

JFK assassination: Secret Service Standdown
02:55 From: thetruthwillout

JFK Assassination: Watch The Limo Driver
00:46 From: aceBryan7ox

Tot. 1,888,211

How fucking embarrassing can it get ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Old spindle shit Rossley couldn't pull a cranky used dildo outta his
ass to help his floundering Mexican has been wannabe taco bender !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

tl

Gil Jesus

May 3, 2008, 7:51:41 AM5/3/08
On May 3, 7:44�am, cdddraftsman <cdddrafts...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> How fucking embarrassing can it get ?
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
>
> Old spindle shit Rossley couldn't pull a cranky used dildo outta his
> ass to help his floundering Mexican has been wannabe taco bender !
>
> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
>
> tl

Hey LOWRY:

How's your "mag30th" channel doing ?

I mean, It's been on youtube LONGER than my channel, hasn't it ?

I'll tell you what:

Let's compare my JFK channel to not just your JFK videos, but your
ENTIRE channel.

Channel against channel and let's see who's getting their ass kicked.

mag30th
Joined: October 08, 2006
Subscribers: 86
Channel Views: 5,694